Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: 7-Month Anniversary Poem in Honor

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, January 25, 2010

7-Month Anniversary Poem in Honor


One More Day

I cried today
Just let it go
Couldn’t help it
I miss you so

One more day
Without you here
With one last smile
You disappear



How will I cope
When will I heal
Without your hope
To stave my fears


You’re in my dreams
And when I wake
Yet more tears
I can’t escape

I cried today
Can’t let you go
I cannot help it
I miss you so

Could God grant me
Release from pain
The loss of you
From sorrow’s stain

I cried today
You need to know
Always with me
I miss you so

Your face before me
Holds my heart
Eyes embrace me
Yet we’re apart


So full of life
When you were here
A vibrant light
Divine appeal

So sad it comes
As no surprise
The aching loss
Of your demise

I miss you Mike
Why did you part?
How could you leave
And break my heart?

I cried today
Can’t let you go
I love you Mike
And I miss you so


Poem © Bonnie L. Cox

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.