Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: January 25, 2010 - 7 Month Anniversary

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 - 7 Month Anniversary


Michael, this is not a happy anniversary at all. I greet your seven months gone with news that my grandfather is dying and he’s afraid. Another laceration on my heart before it even heals from the previous one.

I had a dream, Michael, when I was sixteen. Jesus came to me three times in the same dream; each time with one message . . . “You must tell your grandfather that you saw me . . .”

I told him many times throughout the rest of my life. Each time he treated that declaration with the same disdain he treated it in my dream. I have to trust that the third time I told him, that Jesus did what he did in my dream . . . walked over and put his hand on my grandfather’s shoulder. And my grandfather accepted.

Trust is a scary thing to give away. I know you have firsthand knowledge of the results of broken trust. It makes having faith that much harder.

Faith is a concept that gets obliterated with each breach of trust you endure. As children, we have a much better relationship with trust then we do when we grow up. Funny that the ones we give it to so freely abuse it the most painfully.

I know I will get through this, and I know that my grandfather knows that I love him. I just feel so lost knowing that at the most scary time for him, I cannot be there after all the times he was there for me when I needed him. I HATE it!

I wonder, Michael, sometimes why it is taking God so long to right the wrongs in this world. You know more now what’s going on than the rest of us do. I’m glad you do. You deserve it more than anyone I know. There is too much pain. Too much loneliness, too much illness, poverty, oppression, slavery and disregard for EVERYTHING he gave us to manage. You wrote about that in many of your songs. Your lyrics are my prayers . . . many people’s prayers. Many of us are having a hard time still dealing with the pain the writer of those prayers had to endure, but you did the job God put you here to do, and you did it better than anyone else could. I should be thankful, but it still hurts too much.

It’s funny, when you first get a message like I got about my grandfather, from God, you don’t really know what to do with it. You don’t know why you were given the message until things come full circle and you see the purpose. You just keep writing, talking, singing, drawing, painting, building whatever it is that God moved you to do. The blessing is the realization of the purpose. It’s the getting to that realization that is sooooo hard! You didn’t get to see yours while you were alive . . . But I want you to know that it is being realized now.

I am just on person, Michael, getting letters from people who are also in anguish over you, wanting to know how to get closer to God because they know YOU KNEW something they didn’t. They wanted to know God because you knew him. That is your legacy. Even with everything you went through, people wanted to be LIKE you . . . not the musician, not the dancer, but the person.

You wanted people to get to know you as a person. It is happening.

You wanted people to love each other, to hold hands, to tell each other they cared. It is happening.

You wanted people to be more empathetic to others pain. It is happening.

I’ve gotten questions from faithful friends who DON’T understand. They ask me, “If he was a Christian how come I saw no evidence of it in his life?”

That question was easy for me to answer because I used to ask the same thing. It’s because WE DID NOT SEE. You have to have eyes to see and ears to hear. If they are closed because of judgment or prejudice, you will not see or hear.

It says in the Bible not to look for glory on this earth and that our rewards are in Heaven. People mistook your stage life as a search for glory. What they did not see was the charity behind the scenes. Without fanfare and without cameras and press being notified, you went undercover to children’s hospitals, orphanages, boys and girls clubs, social services groups to bring children to your ranch for a day of rides, animals, food, candy and fun that many of them never had.

You paid for supplies, beds, sheets, food, toys for third world orphanages. You paid for hospital equipment, organ transplants for kids who were abandoned by their parents. You befriended those hurt or maimed by their parents, or were ostracized because of an illness they had no control over, because of a blood transfusion. None of this was ever brought to light until your trials, and then they tried to use it against you. It was because you weren't looking for glory when you did those things. You saw the suffering.

Michael, you became one of God’s martyrs. I think many people realize it, only they don’t know how to put it into words.

Realization of the purpose is the blessing. It’s proof that God exists. You are proof that God exists. It’s one of the reasons why it hurts so much that you are gone. You shared him so openly and lovingly with us. You don’t need a doctorate in theology to be a good medium for God to work with.

I will try to remember this through my own trials and tribulations. I will try to remember how you conducted yourself through it all. I really love you for showing me that.

Now, let me get back to doing what I’m being driven to do, and work on getting the truth out. I just wanted to take a break today and tell you this.

Love you more,

Bonnie

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.