Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: My First Post

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My First Post


I am just getting this started so please bear with me. I have MONTHS of notes to get in here. I also have a web site at http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com which will be more interactive for those wanting to contribute to this investigation.

I am not a lawyer. I am not a police officer or detective. I have not been formerly trained in any forensic discipline. I just want you to know this before you decide to subscribe. I am a researcher.

As a previous online marketing consultant, one of my tasks was to research other companies for possible partnerships. I was the key person in uncovering ethics and contract violations in many companies and joint ventures.

The purpose of this blog is mainly to vent. Because what happened to Michael Jackson was not an accident. I don't want to ever see it happen to anyone else. All of my notes over the last six months will be posted on here, along with sources from my research. Once I catch up getting that all on here, the investigation will proceed.

Remember, if we let them get away with this with someone as prominent as Michael Jackson . . . they will do it to anyone. The next could be you or me. Let's keep others from getting hurt. The lies must be exposed.

The conspirators must be uncovered and brought to justice.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.