Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Week of July 4th. Michael's third week gone

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week of July 4th. Michael's third week gone


July 4th week

My brother arrived just in time to enjoy the week of the Independence Day holiday. His daughter is ten years old . . . that fun age. We had planned trips to D.C., the Baltimore National Aquarium, the Dolphin show, and hikes to KilGore Falls and King and Queen Seat. It was a wonderful week. We drove over the state line to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, so I could show my brother where we lived before he was born. It was a nice week.

One of the days we all went for a walk on the Ma and Pa Trail, which is within walking distance to our home. Me and my husband, my brother and his daughter, my two sons all walked the three miles.

I didn’t spend much time on Michael that week they were visiting. We did view online one evening, the released clips from the rehearsals for the London Concert. The early releases of these clips were of Michael dressed in a red shirt with a grey suit jacket and black pants, dancing to “They Don’t Care About Us.” I noticed his movements didn’t seem to support any of the media’s musings of a drug addiction. He sounded good, and he looked good, although a little thinner and older . . . but still the same Michael I remembered. I didn’t have time to really study these videos until later on.

It seemed almost unnatural to me, that this man, who had the energy of ten, would come to such a pass. I knew enough about him to know that he had children, and I could not picture him doing anything to put his children at risk. That was the thought that haunted me, as I walked the Ma and Pa Trail daily, after the holiday week.

I found myself thinking about him as I walked the trail. I’d catch people’s eyes in passing and found myself spending a little extra time making eye contact and smiling, saying hi. I felt so strange. I was looking for something in people’s eyes as I passed them on the trail. I hadn’t done that since I was a kid. What was I looking for?

The third week in July, I was getting brave enough to talk with Michael while walking the path . . . “What happened to you Michael? Why did you give up?” That kind of thing. I didn’t get any answers of course. I didn’t expect to. It was just going through my mind and I figured I’d give it to the man who knew.

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to know what do MJ's lyric verse "Don't you black or white me" meant. Do you know exactly what he meant by that lyric verse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia,

      Do you know how old this blog entry is? Exactly three years old today. The beginning of all this.

      Michael's whole song, "Black or White" was about the powers that be using race, religion and socioeconomic status to divide us. So when he said "Don't you black or white me" he was singing "don't label or classify me, we're all human beings, created equally.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.