Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray - Feb. 22nd, 2010

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, February 22, 2010

Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray - Feb. 22nd, 2010

Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray - Feb. 22nd, 2010

I thought from an investigation standpoint, I would report on the folks involved with Michael on the day he died, working backward from Michael and pulling back. We already know about Michael. The last person to see him alive was Dr. Conrad R. Murray. So who is he and how did he get involved in Michael?

Born Conrad Robert Murray on February 19, 1953, in St. Andrews, Grenada. His father is a Houston area Physician named Rawle Andrews and his mother, who spent most of Murray’s early childhood in Trinidad and Tobago looking for better paying work. Dr. Murray’s father was absent from his childhood and in fact never met his father until he was 25 years old.

Living with his grandparents until the age of seven, Murray was sent to live with his mother in Trinidad where he eventually became a citizen and attended school.
After high school Conrad Murray volunteered to teach school. He was also worked as a customs clerk and an insurance underwriter to pay for college. Murray paid for his university tuition in the united states by selling a house he bought at the age of 19 for a profit.

Conrad Murray graduated magna cum laude in just three years from pre-med at Texas Southern University. He obtained his medical degree from MeHarry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee. He enrolled at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for additional medical training and completed his residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California. In 1999, Murray opened his own practice in Las Vegas. In 2006, Murray opened the Acres Homes Heart and Vascular institute in Houston, Texas.

Conrad Murray and Michael crossed paths also in 2006. This is where it becomes unclear just how Michael was introduced to Murray. One report has Michael calling the doctor to administer to one of his children, however, Murray is a cardiologist, not a general practitioner. Another report is that Michael’s father Joseph actually introduced the two since Michael’s father also lived in Vegas. Another version has Michael’s brother Jermaine introducing the two.

It is also unclear as to whether Michael hired Murray for the tour or AEG. AEG was paying Michael’s bills at the time, to include the $150,000 a month salary for Dr. Murray to be Michael’s personal physician.

The original timeline Murray gave for administering the medications that led to the death of Michael Jackson:

Early June 2009 — Murray, a physician with offices in Las Vegas and Houston, is hired by AEG Live to serve as Jackson's personal physician several weeks before the pop star's death, according to the Los Angeles Times. Jackson reportedly chose Murray, but AEG Live will pay his $150,000-a-month retainer.

June 22-23 — According to a police affidavit, Murray attempts to wean Jackson off propofol by giving him a combination of anti-anxiety drugs and sedatives, seemingly helping Jackson get some rest without the propofol.

June 25, 2009 — Jackson suffers cardiac arrest at his rented mansion in Holmby Hills, California. Murray reportedly tells police he found Jackson unresponsive and not breathing in Murray's bedroom and that CPR did not revive the singer. Jackson's death came after a typically fitful night of no sleep for the chronic insomniac, who relied on a cocktail of powerful sedatives to get to sleep.

He says he gave these medications at these times:

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.

2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.

3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.

5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.

7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence, Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.

10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told police he continued to monitor the pop star.

10:50 a.m.: Murray got up to go to the bathroom.

10:52 a.m.: Murray returned and noticed that Jackson was not breathing. The doctor began CPR and injected .2 milligrams of Anexate, a drug used to counteract the effects of sedative drugs. Murray called Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, on his cell phone for help and asked him to send security upstairs for an emergency. When no one came to assist, Murray went downstairs to the kitchen and asked the chef to send up Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, then returned to continue CPR.

11:18 a.m.: Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Approximately 12:22 p.m.: Security guard Alberto Alvarez called 911 on his cell phone. The affidavit suggests that nearly 82 minutes passed between the time Murray found Jackson not breathing and the time an ambulance was called.

12:22 p.m.: Los Angeles Fire Department rescue ambulance responded to an emergency call at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills, California, estate. Jackson was transported to UCLA Medical Center, along with Murray.

2:46 p.m.: Jackson was pronounced dead, and Murray refused to sign the death certificate.

In the proceeding days:

June 26, 2009 — Los Angeles Coroner's office officials defer a cause of death in the Jackson case, pending further forensic tests.

June 28, 2009 — Murray, whose car was impounded just days before as part of the probe into Jackson's death, meets with LAPD detectives for the second time, providing information to aid the death investigation.

June 30, 2009 — Coroner's office officials pay a second visit to Jackson's rented mansion to remove additional medical evidence from the residence.

July 2, 2009 — The Drug Enforcement Administration joins the investigation into Jackson's death, reportedly to look into Jackson's doctors and the singer's possible drug use prior to his death.

July 6, 2009 — The Times reports that three search warrants on physicians who treated Jackson have been executed by the LAPD as part of their homicide investigation.

July 22 — Police search Murray's Houston office as part of a manslaughter investigation into Jackson's death, taking away documents and images from a computer hard drive.

July 24, 2009 — Murray's spokesperson denies that he is a subject of a manslaughter investigation.

July 28, 2009 — Police serve a search warrant on Murray's Las Vegas home and office, carting away documents and evidence in their investigation. Among the items police seek in the searches are details about the many aliases Jackson allegedly used to obtain prescription medication.

August 11, 2009 — The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.

August 12, 2009 — Officials from the DEA, Las Vegas police and LAPD execute a search warrant on Las Vegas' Applied Pharmacy, in connection with the Jackson investigation. It is later revealed that Murray legally purchased propofol at the pharmacy.

August 18, 2009 — Murray releases a one-minute video statement in which he addresses fans, friends and family, thanking them for their support and saying that because of the intense scrutiny of the case, he is afraid to return phone calls and e-mails.

August 24, 2009 — Unsealed warrants from the Houston investigation reveal that Jackson had lethal levels of propofol in his system at the time of his death. Police rule the singer's death a homicide.

January 8, 2010 — The LAPD reportedly completes its investigation into Jackson's death and is said to be preparing its case against Murray.

February 2, 2010 — CNN reports that Murray is prepared to surrender to Los Angeles authorities in the Jackson case, if asked to do so.

Murray's lawyer has since stated that he 'gave the wrong timeline" to detectives and wants to amend his statements.

We will continue with Dr. Murray’s relationship with AEG and Randy Phillips on the next update of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.