Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Torture Comes in Many Forms - Feb 5, 2010

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Torture Comes in Many Forms - Feb 5, 2010


The Media and Michael's Plight

Tonight, I expected to be surrounded by family, and talking about all the good times my grandfather made possible for me in my otherwise pretty dismal childhood. The snow storm has stranded everyone from getting here. My sister was turned back at the air port, the rest traveling by vehicle had to either sit home or pull up on hotels when they began closing interstates on the east coast.

As a result, I am alone in my office after a day of trying to catch up on sleep. I never get enough of it. I sleep for three or four hours at a time and I am up. I guess I should be thankful for that.

On my rare venture in front of the television, I catch Fox News Geraldo talking with a lady attorney about the Michael Jackson investigation. I was back and forth trying to clean up from a late dinner. My husband is the one that brought it to my attention and I took a break to sit down and watch.

I want to caution folks on the state of mind you could possibly fall into by getting so personally involved in the Michael Jackson story. My heart burns every day, my lungs feel like they are on fire. I vacilate between believing the complete and total cluster-you-know-what of this whole story leads nowhere but to the possibility that he is still alive (because how can this many people be this incompetent on the same case at the same time? Even if it is Michael Jackson we're talking about), to the fact that yes, he is really dead, and it is really not fair, and why can't justice be served?

I must lose Michael Jackson, over and over again, one hundred times a day. I am driving myself nuts. I try to approach this from a non-emotional, analytical truth seeker. But Michael being the man he was, I can not.

At this point, I have two sets of timelines . . . one for a murder and one for a faked death. That is what I have. It is impossible to serve two masters . . . that's what it says in the Bible. I have to pick one.

I have prayed to be led in the right direction. But at the same time, if he is alive, Do I really want to know about it? Because Michael would not want to be found. All I really want to know, is that justice for this man will finally happen, regardless of what his real fate is. Alive or dead, it does not diminish the pain Michael was in most of his life.

I am writing from the heart tonight, strait to this template. I have not even pre-written this on a Word document. I guess when it comes down to it, I just don't want him to be gone. I don't want him to be gone even though I think this world least deserves him out of all the Heavenly bodies out there. But when he was here, the world was a better place.

Maybe his purpose was to draw all that evil out of the woodwork, so we could identify and protect ourselves from it. Maybe it was to gather millions of people to duplicate the work that God sent Michael here to do. What I have the most trouble with is the need for him to have suffered the way he did.

I don't understand hate. I don't understand the need for people to be evil toward one another. It hurts and it goes much deeper and further than the person in which it is originally directed. The fact that this happened to one of the most loving and humble people we ever knew cuts that much deeper.

From Michael Jackson drilling down to Dr. Murray, Michael's other doctors, Kenny Ortega, Phillips and AEG, John Branca and Sony, Matolla, The LAPD and Tom Sneddon, Diane Dimond, The Arvizos and the Chandlers and ultimately the Media . . . everyone one of these should be included in the Timeline of Michael's death, because the crime began back in 2003, when the conspiracy to bring this man down began.

They killed a lonely man. I hope they are proud of themselves. And I hope they know they are not going to get away with it. Thanks to the very media that helped destroy him and the extreme interest in Michael Jackson's privacy, too many are now privy to what really happened. Too many want to see justice served. There is little window for escape for them.

Finally . . . in the hour of truth, perhaps they are now beginning to feel just a sliver of the fear, isolation, nightmares, loneliness and anquish that Michael has felt for the last five to seven years.

God forgive me for wishing that on anyone, but I will risk saying that I believe they deserve every bit of it and more.

There is going to be a protest at Murray's arraignment on Monday (if indeed it does happen this time). Karen Faye and Samantha DeGosson will be there. You can contact SoulCatharsis on twitter for more information.

5 comments:

  1. I love your post. You have put into perspective my feelings exactly. Hoax and death, I'm on the equator between the two of them. That Michael should have suffered haunts me more than anything else aside from his isolation and loneliness. Thanks for posting this. You read my mind. The world is a complicated place on which to live. Michael knew it and now we are finally awaking to it. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found out your blog today and till now I'm reading it, from your very first post, and would like to say this:
    1) Please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of your dear grandfather.
    2) I'm not a religious person but I do feel like you do, not only towards Michael's person (including his mysterious death/murder), but also towards the evil society we all are living in.
    What happened to us?
    Why and how we become so greedy?
    Are we still human?

    3) I do applaud you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I am catching up, I am commenting as I go, not yet aware of where exactly you are with this today.

    I feel so very similar to what you are feeling but I think you express it better than I could. I am in tears on most days for Michael's plight and the cruelty of it all. This, all mixed up with admiration and awe for the man.

    The conspiracy began at least a decade earlier than 2003. Tom Sneddon and the media were after him long before.

    Something keeps nagging at me about the success of Thriller and how that catapulted him into a position that became a threat to the status quo. Sony sure reemed him on that with a clause Michael was unaware of until he came back years later intending to claim his rights for the album. Who was his attorney at the time and why was Michael unaware of this clause? He thought he had fulfilled the contract. Could Sony's refusal to publisize Invincible have been a part of what prevented him from securing the rights to Thriller? Soooo much to investigate.

    "Maybe his purpose was to draw all that evil out of the woodwork, so we could identify and protect ourselves from it. Maybe it was to gather millions of people to duplicate the work that God sent Michael here to do."

    My gut tells me it was both and that is why he was forced out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I hope this reaches you, I know it's been months since you posted this entry, but I just came across your blog a few weeks ago. I've been reading current entries, just skipping around, but it's a little difficult to follow when I don't have the complete back story on how you started this blog, how you've progressed in your views, etc., so I think starting at the beginning is that answer, and that's what I'm doing.

    I had to comment on this entry because it verbalizes exactly my feelings and thoughts, right down to the "I think he's dead" and "but I kind of think he's alive" and "if he's dead, it hurts all the more because of what he went through" and "why did it take his death for me to see what a wonderful human being he was". I started out believing he was dead, then I went through a period of thinking maybe he faked his death, then I went through a period of thinking he couldn't possibly put his family through faking his death so he must be dead to now where I am just straddling a fence, thinking that there are arguments that make BOTH plausible.

    I've also had a feeling for some time that I need to do something to help expose what's going on. I don't know if that's the Lord's leading or just my guilt feelings but that feeling is there nonetheless. In the meantime, I'm doing a lot of reading about this man's life and what he had to endure and each new piece of information touches me, a lot of times to the point of tears.

    I'm going to continue to read your posts, chronilogically, and if/when I come across another one that touches me, I will comment. I hope this one reaches you because I want to thank you for expressing what I'm feeling, and I'm quite sure more than a few others are feeling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,

    Wow, this was a year ago almost! It is a lot of reading, my goodness!

    I started this blog for exactly the same reason you expressed . . . because I knew I was not alone in trying to understand why I felt the way I felt. It has turned into an investigative blog since then. Lots of discovery.

    If you don't see your post right away, it is because I have to monitor now. Too many hate posters and it was getting out of control. Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.