Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Hope, Treachery and Hope - March 1, 2010

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hope, Treachery and Hope - March 1, 2010





Hope, Treachery and Hope

I could not pass up this heartwarming story to start this blog update with, and it’s on Haiti and the healing traits of music.

The article is written up in Stars and Stripes, which is a military periodical. One of the U.S. soldiers began playing music on his IPod through speakers to keep the crowds waiting for aid occupied and calm.

The soldier interviewed said that they were trying to find Haitian songs to play, but they preferred beatier, faster pop music. He said by far, the most popular songs were those of Michael Jackson. I smiled reading this whole article and wished Michael’s mother could see this.

During the slower songs by other artists, the people in the crowd would cross their wrists over their heads, to say, “Different song” or “new song”. When One of Michael’s songs were played, they would mimick Michael’s dance moves and sing along. You have to read this article, so Included the link below:

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=68395

Something to make you smile for a change. God is still working through Michael. He works through all of us if you open up to him.

Proof of Overdosing the Propofol

In the Examiner, a report on the finding of open bottles of propofol in Michael’s room and another closet, suggesting Dr. Murray used much more than the 25mg dosage he told detectives he administered. It also describes the way this was administered using a spike and without an infusion pump to regulate how much goes in at one time.

I don’t know about you, but this should raise all kinds of hackles with the D.A. investigating. Who, other than someone who was TRYING to kill a patient, administer propofol in this manner? Tie that together with the other negligent behavior and you don’t’ have negligence, you have premeditated murder!

The article below is copied from their site. Their link is right below this article.
Michael Jackson died as the result of a fatal dose of propofol and authorities believe Dr. Conrad Murray may have been improperly administering the drug via an IV rather than as an injection as the doctor claims.

TMZ reports that evidence at the scene indicates that the tear in the rubber seal on a large 100ml bottle of propofol indicates that the drug was administered using a spike (instead of a syringe), which allows the entire bottle of the drug to be connected to the person.

Normally when a spike is used, an infusion pump is used to regulate the dosage, yet no infusion pump was found at the scene.

Law enforcement and authorities who reviewed the case believe that after reviewing the evidence, Dr. Murray may have tried to gueestimate the flow or let it flow by itself, rather than by using the necessary infusion pump.

Dr. John Dombrowski, a well respected member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists who reviewed the case for LAPD and has said that such behavior would be considered "reckless."

Dr. Murray told police he administered a 2.5nl dose of propofol, which would have been insufficient to make Jackson sleep, much less cause death.

The autopsy report by the Coroner; however, says the amount of propofol found in Jackson's body was enough to anesthetize a person for major surgery -- an amount that is more than 40 times the amount Jackson's doctor claims he administered.

The large bottle of propofol was only 1 of several bottles of propofol found in a secret compartment in Jackson's bedroom.

Murray's Secret Drug Spike


What Michael saw in Children? He should have been a “mom”.

I was talking to someone today about an incident that happened to my son when he was nine years old. As I told the story, it hit me hard just what it was that Michael must have been feeling in his dealings with people over the years. It took every bit of reserve to keep from breaking down as I finished telling my friend about my son Jon.

My son Jon was attacked by a dog owned by his daycare center’s director. It happened as I was picking him up. No one had told me about the dog. Jon spent three hours in emergency plastic surgery (the face) and after that suffered infections and electro-therapy to bring back the nerve function on the right side of his face.

When Jon was able to finally see his face in the mirror (I kept this from happening for as long as I could), he came downstairs with his head down. He said to me, “I’m not cute anymore, am I.” It was a question, but stated as a fact. I almost lost it, but I didn’t. I spoke to him softly and told him there is nothing that would keep him from being cute. I assured him he would heal and that he was cute because he was my son, not because of his face. He asked me to kiss his scar, which I did.

The look on his face almost dropped me to my knees. He said very quietly, “Thank you” . . . in a tone of voice that revealed his disbelieve that I would actually kiss a jagged, angry scar. I told him I wasn’t kissing a scar . . . I was kissing my baby boy.

Jon was big for a nine year old boy, but that didn’t stop him from suddenly leaping into my arms and trying to climb up the rest of me to get away from my mother’s dog when we went to vist in the subsequent months since the mauling. He couldn’t go to his friend’s house either. I thought to myself, “we’re going to have to seek counseling.” I didn’t know how I was going to afford it, but this child was terrified of dogs he’s known most of his childhood now.

One night, completely miserable, Jon came into the living room crying and very upset. He said to me, “All I was trying to do was pet that dog that nobody paid any attention to. I was trying to be nice and give him some love when nobody else cared. Why did he hurt me? What made him do that?” He cried as he sat curled up in my lap.

Two days later, Jon asked me to get him a book. I asked him, “What kind of book?” He replied. “I want to read about dogs while I’m getting better. I want a book about GOOD dogs.”

He read “Big Red”, “Balto”, “White Fang”, “Where the Red Fern Grows”, “Shiloh”, “Lassie” and I realized that his sudden fixation on dog stories was his way of healing that gaping wound of faith that my son had in all dogs before the attack. It was his way of healing.

Thinking about this today, I can now understand Michael’s need to continually seek love from people and give love to people. It wasn’t that he couldn’t understand the consequences of his decisions . . . I believe it was his need to re-affirm that good people did exist in the world . . . and that reaching and helping those good people was worth the weeding through all the bad ones.

Yes, he kept getting hurt, betrayed, taken advantage of, but kept on reaching out to those in need. Maybe he believed that showing the bad ones an example of what love could accomplish and show them what it felt like, he could change them even in a small way.

When Jon was attacked, he sought and read about positive stories about dogs. When Michael was attacked, he continued looking for love in people through his reading, his writings and his music. He traveled the world in search of love. He didn’t give up looking. He knew it was out there. He just needed someone to say yes . . . We still love you despite your scars. You don’t have to dance to be of value to us. You don’t have to sing for us to love you. Just showing us who you are was more than enough.

Children just instinctively know what they need to heal themselves. They don’t need to hear it from a psychologist or a doctor. They go directly to what hurts to heal it. Michael also knew. He had healed himself all his life through poetry, lyrics and performance. As long as he was creating, as one of his friends had once said, he didn’t need medication.

Once Phillips and Ortega took that ability away by trying to create a show for Michael to be a “prop” in, everything fell apart. Michael had no creative control. It was like Sony-Battle-On-Tour!

I have no doubt that those who mistook this blessing to the human race for granted will soon know their errors. Money leaves a very hollow hole in place of your soul. And when that is gone, there will be nothing left for them but the same empty need to be like him and no hope of ever attaining it because their souls were long ago sold. Hell will be filled with the anguish of that realize what they once had in their presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.