Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: March 22, 2010 – Michael’s Children, We have to Fight

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010 – Michael’s Children, We have to Fight



Michael’s Children, We have to Fight

As the date for Dr. Murray’s preliminary trial on April 5th draws nearer, so does our urgency in getting as many letters into the hands of as many officials as possible.

I have drawn up a sample letter, and have listed the contacts and addresses for the California district 42 assemblyman, state representative and senator, as well as the U.S. House Representative and U.S. Senators for the state of California.

We need to get as many letters to these people as possible. You may certainly write your own letters, but if you are at a loss for words or evidence, you may use my sample letter on that web page. Just change the closing to your name and don’t forget to replace the name and address of each contact you choose to write to (write them all if you can!). You are free to cop and use what you want off of that page.

Click here, read the instructions at the top of the page and click on the link in those instructions to get to the letter samples and contact information of the officials.

A good article regarding the battle Michael had with Sony is referenced on this page.

Tommy Mottola now calls himself the “gatekeeper” of the unreleased songs. This probably is not the case anymore since John Branca has now made himself millions selling the rights to those songs to Sony, which, if Tommy is still affiliates with Sony, will probably get a cut. Just call it payment for all the work he put in, in destroying Michael in the first place.

I also found this article.

This references the battle Katherine Jackson had in trying to get John Branca removed. According to the article, the judge at the time saw no conflict of interest with John Branca and no affiliation with AEG. I guess he has yet to see the list of producers of the movie “This is It?”

How much did he pay you, Judge Mitchell Beckloff? My goodness! This man is profiting left and right as Executor of the Jackson estate and they aren’t even skillful in hiding it! To the contrary they are acting like they already have their justice department officials and politicians in their pockets. They are practically gloating about what they just pulled off!

Tonight, as I was cleaning up dinner, my husband called me into the living room to see something on T.V. Ed had been all over Fox News since the beginning of the health care vote yesterday. As I walked in, I saw Michael’s picture on the t.v. as the announcer described what one of Michael’s assistants witnessed.

One of Michael’s assistants witnessed the children running into the room to see their father, Michael Jackson, on the floor with an I.V. in his leg, eyes wide open as Dr. Murray pushed on his chest, stopped CPR to hide the drugs, then continue CPR. I watched and listened to this with my hand over my mouth.

The announcer went from that the melee surrounding the health care vote yesterday. I walked back into the kitchen. My mind was hard focused on four words:

“Children . . . eyes wide open”.

It took me probably two minutes as I began cutting the strawberry short cake for desert. I got one plate out because I knew I would not be eating anything.

I bent over as I placed the cake on the plate for Ed. Tears fell onto it. I put the knife down and took a breath but there wasn’t any air. Oh my God. The kids saw . . . .the two oldest. Prince and Paris. How COULD he???

I could not stop crying. I tried. My husband was not back in the kitchen yet. I tried to dry my eyes and called to him, “It’s on the table”, but the tears were still coming. I couldn’t keep the sobs down. I walked over to the counter and leaned on it with my elbows, my face in my hands. MY stomach turned over and over.

I kept trying to stuff it back but it was no use. Tears kept coming and I just wanted to let them go, but my husband . . . He came into the kitchen.

“You’re not having any?” He asked.

I tried a normal “No”, but it was no use. I was too stuffy and my voice was cracking. He said to my back, “What’s the matter?”

I turned around . . . might as well tell him. But he was right behind me. I just threw my arms around him and sobbed, “His children SAW him like that!” I cried outloud. My husband was in shock.

“Awwww”, he said, “Your crying like you know them! Why are you this upset?” I said to him, “Because I’m a mom! My God, how can someone just call children in their to watch something like that with no regard to their well being! What is wrong with people?”

My husband held me. He didn’t know what else to do. He brought me over to the table and sat me down. I didn’t notice him eating the strawberry shortcake but he must have because the plate was empty in no time.

“I’m worried about you”, he said to me, “You are way too tied up in this. Your getting depressed over this guy.”

I just looked at him, “I’m not depressed Ed, I’m ANGRY! And I’m angry because NOBODY CARES! Nobody cares anymore that someone got killed and his children watched the person who murdered their father try to cover his crime in front of them! Nobody cares! The press doesn’t care about people anymore, the government doesn’t care about people anymore, the law enforcement out there doesn’t care about people anymore, the artists don’t care about each other, nobody stood up for him and they won’t do it now!”

My husband replied, “I know how you feel, but you need to worry about other things. You need to worry what’s going to happen to us. We’re about to lose our house and . . .”

I interrupted him, “That’s right Ed, that’s exactly the problem. Everybody is focused on self and their own needs and once we do that, we can justify doing just about anything to anybody in the interest in self! That’s what killed Michael Jackson! That’s what’s killing everyone!”

Ed’s mouth dropped open. So did mine. Did that come out of my mouth? My husband said to me, “You’re right. You’re absolutely right. Thank you for setting me strait.”

We were both quiet for a minute. He finally said, “You going to be alright?” I shook my head yes. He responded, “You need to go down on the computer and talk with this about those people you are working with . . . support each other.”

I am still sick to my stomach about this. I really cannot take much more. At the same time I am praying to God that this is just the evidence we need to bump this investigation up a notch. As horrifying as it was to listen to, just maybe this was an answer to a prayer that God is bringing people forward to defend his child Michael.

I was doing study on the Apostle John this week. While looking up information, I learned that John, the youngest apostle, was the first one to declare Jesus “messiah”. He was also the most affectionate and trusting of the apostles’ toward Jesus. In the painting “The Last Supper”, you can see John leaning on Jesus’s shoulder. Biblical historians told of John often falling asleep against Jesus or leaning his head on his shoulder because of the child-like love John had for Jesus . . . .

I wonder if the D.A. in California would have filed child molestation charges against Jesus too.

Please help Michael and his children. Write your letters to the officials on this page. If you have any questions please use the contact page on the website. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. wonderful Wonderful tell Your Hubby LOVE HIM too, Hang in there, yes im upset with heathcare too, it been crazy, hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH... Bonnie,todos estamos con el mismo inmenso dolor,yo también pensé en los niños,y lloro y golpeo el escritorio con los puños,y lloro pregunto....por que? sus niños....sus niños,le pido fortaleza a Dios para usted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God Bonnie, God help us, I am also a basket case today, unable to do what I had planned to do, what I thought this morning I would get done for our group event tomorrow, I am only starting now and it's 11.17 pm, guess it will be a long night. It's so difficult when you have no one to vent to like I do, wish my husband would be understanding even if it took a loud shouting, but it doesn't. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boonie, God bless you. You are a seekers of Justice and Love. Please never give up. You are my teacher.«¤´¯`¤»_°¸.·'´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ask all of you to please keep praying and continue to do what you are doing to get the word out. Use my letters on the web page. I am going to set up one to send to celebrities this weekend. We need to appeal to the artists to also put pressure. Michael got them all together for "We are the World" and for the "What More Can I Give" which Sony screwed up. There is no reason those same artists shouldn't get together for Michael. I think it's criminal that they don't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I saw a video today about the new "Alice in Wonderland (2010)" and again a few references to MJ Death Hoax. Once again Sony propaganda?! According to IMDB, Sony Pictures Imageworks (SPI) is present alright. So, here are the links:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMjjalive#p/a/u/2/ecHkwdOuePU

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014759/fullcredits#cast

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.