Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: April 2, 2010 – Should we Fight for Him?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010 – Should we Fight for Him?




April 2, 2010 – Should we Fight for Him?

I had been in debate (friendly debate) over the actions I have taken in regard to Sony, AEG, Steve Cooley, Ortega and Phillips etc… And have been told (suggested) that in trying to raise awareness of what they have done (and did not do ) to and for Michael, that I am going against what Michael taught us. I beg to differ and this is why.

If we were not to stand for and fight for each other, there would be no purpose that God would have for us. What would happen to all the children Michael fought for, if he chose not to fight?

What would happen to the children of God, if Jesus chose not to die for us?

What is our purpose if not to stand up for our brother in his time of adversity? We are here, by the will of God, to assure those in need that God does indeed exist, as he works through us to help those in need.

Michael’s children need us. Michael’s family needs us. Michael has been called home. What has he taught us? That Sony wins? That there is no battle against evil? That it’s okay to walk away from a murder without so much as a witness for the wronged?

That there is no death and everyone goes to Heaven, regardless of what they do to the servants of God while on earth? If that were the case, then wouldn’t Jesus’s death have been a bit pointless?

Here is what I found to Biblically support standing up for Michael:

John 18:36 - Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews;

1 Timothy 1:18 Fight the Good Fight - This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare,

Matthew 12:25 - But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. (Jackson’s are you listening?)

Mark 3:25 - And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. (Fans . . . are you listening?)

Mark 9:22 - And often he has thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.”

Mark 14:6 - But Jesus said, “Let her alone. Why do you trouble her? She has done a good work for Me.

Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Titus 3:14 - And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful.

Michael left us. It was not his choice. What was God’s purpose in putting us through this pain? So that the status quo remains? There is always some purpose. A change that needs to take place.

Do we rest? Do we allow the works of those who killed him to continue to profit on the blood of those yet to come? Would Michael have laid idly by and watched those who profited from blood money continue to do so? No. He did not allow it while he was still alive – The Sony Speech. This was back in 2002.

Some are going to tell me that Michael forgave Sony and Mattola? No. In 2004, according to this article I found . . .

“When Michael Called Carr: Way back in 2004 during his trial Michael Jackson called me and said that prosecutors knew that he was innocent of child molestation charges, but pursued this strategy to wrest control of his music catalogue from him. "They're after my Beatles' catalogue," he complained. "They just want my music ...I would never hurt a child, and they know that." I reassured him that I was convinced of his innocence. "I love you," he responded. I pretended not to hear him. So, he said it again. "I love you." I tried to change the subject by returning to my firm belief in his innocence. It didn't work. "I love you," he said for a third time. I finally acquiesced and said, "I love you too Michael," to which he immediately responded most sincerely, "I love you more."

Why? Michael knew where the accusations in 2003 came from. Not from the child, but from the parents . . . who got to the parents?

“Suspicious Sony & AEG Guilty?: The following are direct communications from well informed, well placed Michael Jackson fans: "I wanted to share with you some of the information about AEG that I have uncovered. According to their website, AEG Teleworks (an affiliate of AEG) handles production, post-production, off-site production, and telecast services for ABC, CBS, and NBC. This is probably the reason why when anyone states that they believe Michael was murdered or that AEG was conducting shady business, their assertions seem to fall on deaf ears.”

The missing link? Tohme is the ex-brother in law of Randy Phillips? Tohme is also supposedly related to Jermaine Jackson’s wife. (are you dizzy yet?)

More:

"If you click on the link that I have posted at the bottom of this message, it will take you to the webpage for Bounce Event Marketing (another affiliate of AEG). One of their specialties is 'high-end music industry events,' and SONY is one of their many clients. So, even though Sony paid millions of dollars for Michael's rehearsal footage for the purposes of turning it into a movie, AEG will still be getting paid indirectly through Bounce Event Marketing. They have their hands in just about everything, don't they?"

This found on the “"This is It” site and I am surprised they have not taken it down yet? I had to check it twice to make sure it wasn’t the “This is NOT It” web site. You can read the whole thing. http://www.michaeljackson.com/fi/node/376383

"Michael's mother sent word to me, come quick," Gregory recalled to me two days after Jackson died. "When I got there, Michael told me, 'Dick, don't leave me, they're trying to kill me." He never said who "they" were. (Michael talked about a conspiracy here as well, but never said “who”).

"Gregory and Jackson ultimately checked into a nearby hospital, after taking a circuitous route that originally had the two driving toward San Francisco, nearly three hours away. "When we got there, they rushed him straight to the emergency room," Gregory said. "At 5 p.m., they hooked him up to IVs. At 5:15 a.m. the next morning, they were still putting fluids in him. He was fighting for his life. They said if we had waited 12 more hours, he'd have been dead."

"Secrecy was also part of the life Michael lived. His close friend and attorney, John Branca, who is also co-administrator of Michael's estate, recently recovered $5.5 million that the artist had secretly squirreled away with occasional financial advisor Dr. Tohme Tohme, money Jackson wanted hidden away for a rainy day, perhaps to buy his next home."

You can read the rest of this here, but I caution you that whoever wrote this is for some reason discounting the fact that John Branca is no friend of Michael’s. John Branca was fired in February of 2003 for conflict of interest. It was this information that Michael used to get out of his contract with Sony early, and the beginning of Sony’s plan to sabotage Michael’s finances to gain control of his music catalog.

John Branca arranged John McClain and himself to become executive producers of “This is It”, and is still working in some capacity for Sony. He was friends with Tommy Mottola. Frank DiLeo, who is also now a producer of the same death documentary, worked for Epic Records (owned by Sony) and is reportedly the ex brother-in-law of Tohme. Branca is not innocent by any stretch of the imagination. Everyone involved in this is profiting except Michael himself.

As Michael said back in 2002 during his speech, he owned half of Sony. Michael’s catalog quadrupled in value before Sony offered to buy half of it from Michael in 1995. It’s worth, including MiJack music is in the billions. Michael was killed for billions. Yes, it is worth fighting for, to get this exposed. Forgiveness is one thing . . . it cannot take place without an admission of guilt. Even Christ told us that.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I dedicate this song to Michael and to those who are fighting for him and his family. The link to the song by Josh Wilson is here. The lyrics if you would like to follow along, are here. Befitting Good Friday and the Easter Gift we were given. Never throw away an opportunity to be a blessing to someone.

I will be putting up a blog Saturday but not Sunday. Tomorrow is Michael’s Bravery.

1 comment:

  1. My mind is racing with which thoughts to express first. I am a new follower, and have just read all of your blogs. Wow! Your words are like a script right out of my own mind and heart,but spoken much more eloquently than I could explain. You are a beautiful writer. I might be more freaked out by the similarities of what we both seem to be experiencing if I didn't believe that God works in mysterious ways and leads us down a path for a reason. I believe He has brought me to your site to share in something very special. I read your words and felt like He has been speaking to us as though we are one. The shock, intrigue, sadness, tears..........boatloads of tears, the questions....all there for me as well. I am on the same mission for justice and the truth for Michael, but I am seeking that with a little different perspective than you (at least right now, from how you word things). You mentioned the hoax idea. I do believe that it is likely that Michael is alive. You "write" that you don't know if you can go there, but in my opinion, you "say" in your words that you do believe he could be alive. Look back at your words....there seems to be many indications through your emotional and compassionate expressions (as well as a few contradictions!)that your heart feels it. I've struggled with the battle of logic vs. "crazy" and I feel God shows me things constantly that say I should believe. It's not easy to be "out there", but maybe it's a very small example of what Michael has lived his whole life.

    You have alluded to Michael's mission, and I too, believe he was called to be more than a singer and dancer.....way more. God blessed him with musical talent, a HUGE heart, strength, and a thirst for knowledge, and Michael has recipricated with compassion,kindness,and a faithful walk with Jesus. Michael has the world's attention right now. I feel that he has "rallied the troups" to help in the fight for justice and is calling the shots and waiting for the "evil-doers" to hang themselves with their designer ties. I feel that Michael will reveal himself (either literally) or in some manner that we will know he is not dead. If he doesn't people won't know what the real truth is and the lies and deception will just fuel more of the same. Then sony, Sneddon, illegal executors,lawyers etc....all win. I don't think that is what God had in mind. Is it possible that God wants Michael to speak on His behalf?

    Your blogs are so insightful and full of love and I wish you peace as you continue the journey. I will be there with you. Blessings to you.

    (By the way, my name is Bonnie also!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.