Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Teaching - God Working – Murray Stumbling

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Michael Teaching - God Working – Murray Stumbling




April 8, 2010 – Michael Teaching - God Working – Murray Stumbling

My daily devotionals are following this pattern. The word “forgive” keeps popping up. And “letting God work”. Today my daily chapter was in Psalms 53:

The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
There is none who does good.

God looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
Every one of them has turned aside;
They have together become corrupt;
There is none who does good,
No, not one.

Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge,
Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call upon God?
There they are in great fear
Where no fear was,
For God has scattered the bones of him who encamps against you;
You have put them to shame,
Because God has despised them.

Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion!
When God brings back the captivity of His people,
Let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.


In previous updates, I expressed the importance of taking up the fight for those who cannot fight for themselves or by themselves. I still believe this, but it is also important to remember that God is in control. We can’t do this without him and it is from Him whom we get our strength. One of Michael’s quotes concerning this:

"I was taught to be Biblical: 'Forgive them for they know not what they do.” - Michael Jackson

On his talent:

“I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California....I didn't think about it hard. Thats why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that it's done from above. I feel fortunate for being that instrument through which music flows. I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because it's Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger....” – Michael Jackson - Ebony/Jet 2002 interview

One of my favorites of his:

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then
everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” – Michael Jackson


As I drill down into Michael's life, I realize just how strong Michael was in character and where that strength came from. That quote of his, "It was written in the books for me. I have done my part . . . Now God will be their judge" in a speech he made at a luncheon at his house before the 2005 trial began, he just seemed to know what was going to be coming at him while at the same time, trying to soften the blows a bit with prayer and the love he got from his fans.

You know what really burns me up about the media is that because Michael was "Hollywood", if he talked about God, They covered it up with "he was a wacko . . ." especially as deeply spiritual as he was. Michael was not shy about it but he didn't flaunt it either. He would try to explain to people interviewing him, (paraphrasing), "Look . . . this is what I see in children. This is why they are important to me. Because they were important to Jesus, and that is who we are to become to get into Heaven . . . just like children"

Michael was not that complicated. He was exquisitely simple in what he believed. He took the Bible just for what it was . . . a lesson in love that God gave us, to never forget, to always share. Michael hit me in the forehead with just how easily we misinterpret that book!

I was never enthralled with Michael as a celebrity even in his heyday. I watched his videos, I was impressed with his skill and intensity. I loved his performances but the T.V. went off, I made dinner and changed diapers. I did not follow his life. After June 25, I was aware of a few things that were common beliefs but untrue about him but that was it. When I began digging, I can't even explain the intensity of this conviction. I do not know where it came from. I just know there is a purpose and I'm not going to question it.

That's why when I see fans fighting over stupid things like "Michael meant more to me than to you because you loved him AFTER June 25", it just leaves me flabbergasted. We need to get this right. I think it's a test and right now, we're failing.

Michael's relationship with God is what first attracted me to him. As I listened to him explain his relationship with children, I understood him because of the way he explained Jesus's relationship to children. Those two did it for me. I didn't have a childhood either. Mine was taken away at an early age and I grew up trusting no one. I was trapped, I was isolated, I could not even relate to other children, let alone adults.

That day I listened to Michael talk about how isolated he felt and why he wanted to be surrounded by children when he died, I cried for a long time. I knew how he felt . . .for different reasons. And as I cried I felt he knew and he wanted me to get it out, so I let it all out. Stuff I had tucked down inside me for a long time.

When someone opens up a locked up heart like that for you, this intense desire to want to learn more from him develops. Now I'm in protective mode. Even though he's gone and I know God can do a much better job protecting and defending him, I know God works those miracles through people . . . and that is what our purpose on this earth is . . . we share the power of God when we allow him to work through us. There is no bigger blessing.

7 times the lethal dose of propofol.

During our Ustream event with Eddie Jones, Geraldine Hughes and Julie Tipi, Eddie talked about what had happened inside the court room. Joe Jackson made sure that Eddie was allowed in by security. Eddie verified that some of the things reported on Fox news and other outlets was true.

Eddie discussed that the judge turned over the case to another judge in another department citing potential conflict of interest with the relationships he had with certain people on the defense. The whole courtroom including Michael’s family (15 people), members of the press, Michael’s friends and 6 members of the public chosen through a lottery were moved to another court room.

While there, the new judge rescheduled the preliminary hearing for June 14th at 12:30pm. As mentioned in a previous blog, Dr. Murray plead not guilty to involuntary manslaughter and Murray made a statement, stating that Michael woke up from the 25mg’s of propofol that Murray gave him, walked around the room with multiple I.V. catheters and an I.V. bag gathering up other bottles of propofol, self-administered the lethal dose that killed him and died with pupils dilated and eyes wide open in the two to three minutes that Murray left to attend to the call of nature.

Eddie Jones also stated during the Ustream event that it was reported that according to the coroner’s statement, Michael Jackson had seven times the lethal dose of propofol in his system. His body was saturated with it. Yet this is the defense that Dr. Murray wants to sell a judge and jury. That Michael, a needle-phobe according to his dermatologist, administered his own propofol from the bottle.

Most of us are angry. We see Murray walking. Many believe that he will get away with it. However, referring back to my daily devotional today, we have to remember another court case back in 2005.

With the media against him, the LAPD and the District Attorney gunning for him, Michael’s prayers were answered. He was found innocent by a jury of all 15 counts the D.A. tried to charge on him. This doesn’t mean put down our pens and stop writing letters, it just means have a little faith. Let’s give God some room to work. This reminds me of another Michael-ism:

“….You just get out of the way. Leave room for God to walk in the room….”

So pray. Write your letters and offer your support to the family, but pray . . . and leave room for God to walk in the room and handle things. He’s come to Michael’s rescue before, he will do it again. The best way we can assist is to confront lies with truth and don’t back down. Offer that advocacy to anyone you see being trampled, not just Michael.

“Teach my hesitant heart to forgive….” Roberta Messner, Daily Bread. Trust God to do the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Love your comments..........your compassion, insight and expressions are so genuine. I too have come to know a different Michael than I thought I knew prior to June 25. I was a fan...but not fanatical. I didn't think he would molest children....but I didn't know because I didn't take the time to look into it. He was weird.....because that's what the media told me about him. I passed judgement because of my own inadequacies.....and I feel saddened and ashamed to admit that. BUT....I am grateful and feel blessed (within the discust,anger and confusion) to have been brought into his world.....and to places like your website. He has had such an effect on me.....I can't describe it. I can so relate to your heartfelt expressions and feel that you and I have been touched by God for the purpose of seeing the truth and bringing light to that for others to see. Your words are beautiful and I encourage you to continue the messages....I will continue to follow you and pray for awareness for both of us, and for strength for Michael ( I do think he could be alive.....toooooooooo many inconsistencies and wierd things....the latest...gave himself the drugs????? too much) Michael was given a mission and I think, with God's protection and direction, he will someday come back to show the world that love and faith can rise above evil....justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May THE LORD OF ALL bless and guide you. I know NEB ER TCHER is with Michael and MICHAEL is still with us. HIS mission has not been finalized. We are still as suckling babes lacking understanding. But, we will get there. I too am a post fan and follow any news that brings me closer to Michael. Belief won't do for me for I am a seeker of the known and truth. So far I see truth nowhere in the media. Michael said in december 2008 THEY didn't expect him to out think THEM. I trust that. He knows who THEY are. NEB ER TCHER is in the room, truth is prevailing.
    L. isten O. bserve V. erify E. volve

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.