Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael the Witness. Stories from Others

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Michael the Witness. Stories from Others




April 17,2010 – Michael the Witness. Stories from Others

Psalms 59:2-4 - Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, And save me from bloodthirsty men. For look, they lie in wait for my life; The mighty gather against me, Not for my transgression nor for my sin, O LORD. They run and prepare themselves through no fault of mine. Awake to help me, and behold!

Since I have to work today, I thought I would let others do the talking today. I wanted to strive to communicate the importance of being an example for others to follow.

Michael tried to do this but the media practically buried his testimony in rumors, vindictive lies from employees fired for stealing, frivolous lawsuits, punch lines of jokes and false stories. Much of what is said below you did not hear about on the news, or Entertainment Tonight, nor did you read it in the tabloids.

Because of this very few got to know the real Michael. Those that did testified about a completely different man than the tabloids and T.V. entertainment shows sold to all of us. What is most surprising is that even those in Michael’s own industry rarely came to his defense. Those that did, told their stories below:

I remember a story I read on a message board for recording studio owners and producers. One of the people Michael worked with in mixing music frequently, told a story about the rap artist “Notorious B.I.G.” meeting Michael Jackson for the first time at a recording studio, working on one of Michael's songs:

“Simply for security, Michael's security would enter and make sure that no one was in the room that shouldn't be, and once that was confirmed (it was just me, Biggie and Dallas), Michael came in. Biggie nearly broke out in tears...I could tell how much this meant to him. Well, Michael could have this effect on anyone, even the most hardcore rappers! Biggie was tripping up on his words, bowing down and telling Michael how much his music had meant to him in his life. Michael was, as always, very humble and kept smiling while Biggie just went on and on how much he loved Michael. I watched Biggie just become this big butterball of a man, and it was really very sweet to witness. After all, we are all just people.” – The Resonator

Another from the same web site. These were different stories told by Rob Hoffman:

“Once, while we were taking a break, I think we were actually watching the OJ chase on TV, there was a news program talking about him(Michael) being in Europe with some little boy. I was sitting next to the guy while the news is making this crap up. He just looked at me and said ‘this is what I have to deal with.’”

“I spent close to 3 years working with him, and not once did I question his morals, or ever believe any of the allegations. I wasn't even a fan then. I saw him interact with his brothers kids, other people's children, and at one point my own girlfriend's kids. I got to spend a day at Neverland with them. A completely incredible human being, always looking for a way to make all children's lives better. Every weekend at Neverland was donated to a different children's group - children with AIDS, children cancer, etc., and most of the time he wasn't there. He was simply living the childhood he never had. In many ways he never grew up.”

“We recorded a Christmas song during the summer of '94 that needed a children's choir. Michael insisted that the entire studio be decorated with xmas lights, tree, fake snow and a sled for their recording. And he bought presents for everyone.”

“Bruce and I were talking about walking to the studio everyday in NYC, and what routes we took. Michael looked at us and said we were so lucky to be able to do that. He couldn't walk down the street without being harassed. It was a sad moment for all of us.” - Rob Hoffman

On Michael’s ability to create music without ever having learned to read music:

“One morning MJ came in with a new song he had written overnight. We called in a guitar player, and Michael sang every note of every chord to him. "here's the first chord first note, second note, third note. Here's the second chord first note, second note, third note", etc., etc. We then witnessed him giving the most heartfelt and profound vocal performance, live in the control room through an SM57."

He would sing us an entire string arrangement, every part. Steve Porcaro once told me he witnessed MJ doing that with the string section in the room. Had it all in his head, harmony and everything. Not just little eight bar loop ideas. he would actually sing the entire arrangement into a micro-cassette recorder complete with stops and fills.” Rob Hoffman

On the way Michael dealt with confrontation between fellow artists:

At one point Michael was angry at one of the producers on the project because he was treating everyone terribly. Rather than create a scene or fire the guy, Michael called him to his office/lounge and one of the security guys threw a pie in his face. No further action was needed . – Rob Hoffman

“I erased a live keyboard overdub that he played one night. He came in the next morning, replaced it, and never uttered another word about it.” – Rob Hoffman

“About the same time MJ was working with John at Image they were also doing stuff at Westlake. I remember sitting around the office talking with Matt Forger plenty of times and Matt saying "I've never seen anyone with this kind of work ethic and skills". Plexisis

On reports of his drug use:

“Something beyond vicious was done to this beautiful artist and King of a man, and everybody knows it. And yet, Diane Diane Dimond is given carte blanche to call Michael a ‘drug addict.’ Yes, Michael ended his days needing an anaesthetic to sleep, but for the majority of his career he was known for his abstention.” – Everything

On his compassion (Brett is not a very well liked person, but I do like this quote from him).

“I know that people looked at Michael and thought he was strange, but to me, he was fascinating,” Ratner says. “He was the most inspirational person in my life. His one dream was to cure all the sick children in the world. And when I’d say, ‘Isn’t that impossible?’ Michael would just start to cry. He was very emotional.” – Brett Ratner

Wil.i.am, from the “Black Eyed Peas” was invited to Ireland in 2007 by Michael to experiment with some sounds, to work on a remix for some of the songs from “Thriller”. It was to be a 25th anniversary album and one of the contractual obligations Michael was to complete for Sony to close that relationship. Wil.i.am made a video for Michael as “Good bye” and a “Thank you” for the time Michael invested in him. Particularly touching was Will’s recollection of what Michael did for him on Father’s day. That one made me cry. Click Here.


Michael on Creation:

“Some people believe in the Big Bang, which I don't, and some people believe in the Creation, that story with Adam and Eve, that this universe isn't an accident. To say this universe was created by a Big Bang or an accident is to say, 'Okay, I want you to take a car engine and we are going to take each piece apart and we are going to put it in a bath tub, and I want you to shake it up.' You can shake that tub 100 years and it will never become the perfect engine. All the pieces to come together and make an engine, that is like saying the Big Bang theory, and there was a big explosion and we got children and trees, and plants, and the air we breath, and oxygen. Somebody had to create this, a designed had to create this. From our lashes to our mouths to our digestive system. Don't you agree?" – Michael Jackson

On the attacks he’s suffered:

"I get angry, yeah. But I know that is the way of the world. That's the theme of my world show: Be kind, heal the world. Let's walk out of here a different human being. Let's love. It's like going to church, but I do it without preaching. I do it through music and dancing. Marilyn Manson says onstage, "Kill God....take your Bibles and tear them...." Yet the press doesn't attack HIM!” – Michael Jackson

“Based on the aforementioned and other details, I can tell you all with absolute certainty that Michael had accepted Jesus Christ, understood who He is and had given His life to Him.” – Jess (pseudonym for privacy)

Seth Riggs, Michael’s vocal coach - . "Michael is a very special man. He would come in for his lesson and sit down and we would have a prayer and then read the Bible and then have another prayer and start to work. That's the way he liked to begin his day. Can you imagine a performer as big as Michael Jackson turning around in a lesson and discussing how wonderful God has been to him and how much he loves God?"

There are countless message board posts from people all over the world that have stories about Michael that never got picked up by the media.

For the next few blogs, I will concentrate on the media. The one quote that hit me above was the one by “Everything”. Something vicious was done to this man. And it’s time this was brought out into the light.

4 comments:

  1. Porque?....porque no pude conocer al verdadero MICHAEL a tiempo?.
    Porque me llenaron de mentiras,cuando estaba vivo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed reading those excerpts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your work and words are beautiful. I can see God is directing your path. I hope you do not stop this blog.

    Here is a link I thought you may find interesting. It may help you answer the "why" questions a bit more.

    I can see you have done quite a bit of research. Please go back a bit further.
    I dare say...look at what Walter Yetnikoff writes about Michael in his book Howling at the Moon. Look at how he describes Michael's mind for business. (not exactly what was reported)

    If you have not read please please if you have time read
    Fredric Dannen Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business. If you don't already know the players this will explain it.
    God Bless you. I know you are on the right path.
    Hopeful7




    http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/jan/20/popandrock.musicindustry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary work!!!. What you do in your blog is Justice. Expose the truth about Michael to the world. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.