Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Understanding Michael’s Purpose, Lord if we Ever Needed You...

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Understanding Michael’s Purpose, Lord if we Ever Needed You...




May 7, 2010 – Understanding Michael’s Purpose

I will begin this blog by asking you to view this video. The video with the lyrics is here. Right click and open in a separate window if you do not want to leave this page.

It’s a crying night. This song brings to mind so much. I remember the first time I heard it a couple of days ago, driving to work in my car. I had to pull the car over because I could not see to drive. This video reminds me of the message Michael was trying to get out there, but it also really hits my heart.

There's a reason music is one of the only means that can wedge into the cracks of an otherwise impenetrable fortress that surrounds our hearts and protects us from feeling. Music opens us up again so that we can feel, love and live. God uses different mediums in which to speak to us, music just happens to be one of mine. I am now beginning to understand why God kicked my legs out from under me and put me on this path to learn more about this man. What I am still trying to deal with is why God dealt him such a hand in the first place. That hurts. I cannot explain the pain I feel over this. I almost feel like I caused or contributed to it because I had been asleep for so long and disregarded the suffering not only of his, but of those I did have the power to help. It compounds the pain I feel knowing that so many people who don’t know the love Michael talked about, and will NEVER know Jesus, may very well die in that same condition and we are doing very little about it.

I hate the suffering that is going on. I hate knowing that there are individuals in this world that can be so evilly callous towards another human being and can justify that with what is in their bank account or what COMMISSION or board of directors they sit on! I hate knowing that millions and perhaps billions of people watch the news blindly each night and THINK they are getting “news”, when in reality they are viewing the orchestration and manipulation of society and the masses controlled by a few individuals.

I have been working on another blog update over this one. Last weekend I spent out of town and the information I learned could have been taken directly from Michael’s Oxford Speech. He knew. So much research on this one, so I will save it for a future blog.

Fashion or Function? Shedding light on Michael’s “Weird” outfits

This is a great article, a link I lifted off of another friend’s facebook page. Although it was written only days after Michael died and before an autopsy was even conducted, you should definitely read it. It explains Michael’s “tape”, his glasses, hats, umbrellas and surgical masks he would wear outside, as well as some of his behavior that the media continues to capitalize on.

After reading this and considering the 50 concerts and the 3 year, worldwide deal AEG was constructing, the fact that more than one confidante confided that Michael told them that another tour would “kill him” and the stories of Ortega and Phillips dragging Michael out of bed to rehearsals, you should be angry. How can they lie and tell people that Michael was in “great shape” to perform these concerts?

I went back to the video of Michael’s March announcements in London and after seeing Michael’s press conference, I think even Michael knew that there would never be any concerts, judging by his behavior. It also reminded me of the insensitivity and lack of responsibility the media played in the portrayal of this man especially during his trial. It explains even his eating habits (or lack of them) and why he got dehydrated during his tours.

If you know anyone who has Discoid or Systemic Lupus, this is an excellent read by someone who suffers from it.

Tonight I learned from my sister that my nephew is back in the hospital after losing so much blood through vomiting and urinary discharge. He was airlifted to the hospital. His blood pressure was 55/66. He’s 26 years old and in remission from Leukemia, a disease that began as Histiocytosis when he was just two years old. He has rarely had a health break, he has suffered numerous relapses and endured painful spinals, tests and chemo treatments all his life. He was left sterile by those treatments. Ironically, my nephew, who is someone Michael Jackson would have shed tears over, labors under the same opinion of Michael as does the media.

Michael had a unique and effective way of promoting the power of love to heal. Just ask Ryan, Magic, Dave or Farkas . . . or any of the thousands of children he’s visited in the hospitals across the world. I’d offer the name of Gavin, but we all know how Gavin repaid him.

The Sony/ATV loan deal –

Another link in the chain of the barrel of monkeys. Raymone Bain, Michael’s “business manager” during 2007, when the deal for the loan against the Sony/ATV catalog (administered and held by Sony) was signed. This video, toward the middle, Raymone tells Geraldo that they were signing the deal for the loan against the ATV catalog.

She said she had repeatedly asked Michael if there was a will in place. She said Michael told her there was a will in place. This was "early 2007". Then she said "later, as we were finalizing the Sony/ATV loan . . ." Whoa!

I froze! SHE was the one that worked with Michael finalizing that? She was his business manager. Did she not know that the loan was SUSPECT and that there was conflict with Sony battling Michael for that same music catalog while at the same time holding that loan and controlling the terms of that loan? She did not advise against this? Could Raymone also be a paid hack for Sony? How could a responsible business manager let her client sign such a loan deal, then turn around and sue for not getting paid?

Raymone? Just what service did you want Michael to pay you for, because obviously, it wasn’t business management! You’re lucky he didn’t turn around and sue YOU because he would have had grounds!

More disturbing is the fact that late last night, THIS came under my radar: Michael Jackson’s Lawyer found in his yard.

When I read the article, the words “foul play” came to mind. Although there was a note and a gun was found near the body, I’m not buying that this was a suicide. I will have more on this tomorrow, as it is getting late and I am tired.

God Bless you all and keep praying for justice.

9 comments:

  1. Raymone Bain's case has been dismissed by the Judge, because she could not proove that MJ owned her any money. Bain claimed that the signed Release Agreement does not include her 10 percent finders fee, however the Agreement's wording clearly says otherwise:

    "The Release unambiguously covers “all monies, known or unknown,” owed under “any and all agreements whether written or verbal.” (emphasis added) That release language covers Bain’s claims about the Thriller deal, the Grammy ceremony, the AEG project, and the SONY/ATV refinancing, no matter what stage they were in when the release was signed."

    I have attached the court document.

    https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin...?2009cv0826-62

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2009cv0826-62

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2638244820080227

    http://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/2008/04/17/sonyatvs-bandier-keen-for-digital-beatles/

    ReplyDelete
  4. (...)«Lopez Lange Cuddy & Klein, they are shocked on the sudden demise of their partner and friend.

    Not only Michael Jackson, but Peter Lopez had been working with a score of singers, songwriters, and record producers. He co-produced Selena with Jennifer Lopez, a biopic about Tejeno singer who was killed by the president of her fan club.

    Michael Jackson’s former general manager, Raymone Bain said that she hired Peter Lopez as Michael Jackson’s music attorney when she was reorganizing Michael’s business affairs in 2006. Speaking about Peter Lopez, Raymone Bain added that she could not think of nicer human being than Peter Lopez. R.I.P Peter Lopez!(...)»
    http://www.buzztab.com/celebrity/catherine-bach-survives-peter-lopez/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting info.:

    http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2009/01/michael-jacksons-team_29.html

    http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2009/02/peter-lopez-is-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. skeptikos, Thank you so much for the contributions. I knew Raymone's claims were rejected but didn't know if she was trying to ammend them or not. Have you heard her internet radio show yet?

    You should visit my facebook page. I would like to find a way to exchange info off the public medium.

    God Bless you,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie,
    Thks.
    Sorry, I would like to visit you there but I really don't trust facebook, because: http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/26/facebooks-plan-to-automatically-share-your-data-with-sites-you-never-signed-up-for/
    http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/03/eff-posts-documents-detailing-law-enforcement
    http://www.eff.org/files/filenode/social_network/training_course.pdf

    I'm thinking to write about MJ very soon in MJ Files, but I haven't had the time yet with so much searching to do...
    Anyway, I do visit you here almost everyday and I do follow some tweets like MUZIKfactory2's and others... but as I said before, I don't trust these social networking.
    I agree with you all and feel that you need all the support possible. So, whatever I find of interest I will share with you here and as soon as possible in MJFiles!
    God Bless YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, Just found this - Vultures Circle at Michael Jackson's Neverland: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352619,00.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.