Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Would You Lay Down Your Life?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Would You Lay Down Your Life?




May 21, 2010 – Would You Lay Down Your Life?

A movie I watched back in the eighties, staring Demi Moore and Michael Biehn. During one re-occurring dream sequence, Demi’s character, in biblical times, is asked by Cartephilis if she would “die for him”. It takes her the entire movie to finally answer “Yes . . . I will die for him!” This willingness to lay down her life for hope for the rest of the world, rights the catastrophes set to befall the world. While this story was not biblically correct, the message was powerful. I will refer back to one of the Bible verses I shared in last night’s update:

John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends

So what does this really mean and what does this have to do with Michael?

To my knowledge Michael, while making many sacrifices to be sure, never laid down or was in a position to have to forfeit his life for the benefit of another. His life was taken during his struggle to survive everything that happened to him basically since 1993. However, it is what of the life he had, that he gave to others. His fulfillment came from sacrifice. While many times in interviews he said he craved and was always looking for love, he continued to give to those who were the victims of the absence of love.

The last couple of months, I have had a struggle with the reason I embarked on this mission, conviction, whatever you want to call it. I didn’t feel guilty about spending all this time on investigations of the death of someone I never met. But I did question my motives on occasion. What was I expecting to happen? Who was I doing this for? I had already come to the realization that Michael was a wake up call for many of us, including myself. I had already learned that I had the capacity to care, albeit buried under the debris of my own childhood. He was still gone, so why was I still doing this? Did I have more to learn?

Yesterday, while writing the update posted last night, I came upon that Bible verse above for John 15:13. I stopped writing and reflected on that. I thought, would I lay down my life for any of my friends, really?

If it ever came down to an actual choice like that, most of us would dive for cover before we gave it a second thought. It’s in-bred in us to self-protect. It’s instinct. But what of those stories that occasionally pop up in the news about heroic acts, like a soldier jumping on a grenade to save his buddies, or a man jumping into a freezing pond to save a child that fell in, or the mom in Baltimore recently that pushed her baby out of the way of an oncoming car at a cross walk before the vehicle hit and killed her?

According to Michael, he traveled around the world eight times. He lost some poundage during his night-after-night performances on tours that sometimes stretched out over a year with breaks in between cities. During his days in between performances, he visited orphanages and hospitals. He spoke on the phone with other beneficiaries of his generosity and love. He met with consultants on some of the charitable foundations he either founded or helped launch. This is aside from the time spent on the phone with lawyers, in depositions and fielding interview requests surrounding various lawsuits and accusations. Michael continued to give, to appear and to perform until his health got the better of him. During all this as far back as the late 1980’s he was battling Lupus, Vitiligo, insomnia, a bad lower spine from a fall he took during one of his concerts and later arthritis and failing eyesight.

Michael didn’t give his life under the threat of a sword or an M-16. He gave his life to every child and every fan he encountered despite intense and sometimes debilitating physical and emotional pain.

During several interviews, when asked if he would change anything about his childhood, Michael said no. Despite his anguish over a lost childhood, a lost father/son relationship with his father, lost freedom and personal privacy, Michael loved what he did. As he said many, many times, he did it for the children. It wasn’t about money . . . not for him, it was about how many children he could save.

This made me reflect on my own childhood. I remember being asked years ago, during a social, if there was one thing about myself I would change, what would it be. The first word that popped into my head was my childhood. But I didn’t want to have to explain myself, so I put some other mundane subject down on that paper.

Today, after almost eleven months of this journey, I feel differently about what I endured. There is a song that is one of my favorites and a frequently played song on the contemporary Christian radio stations. Before the Morning. The lyrics on the first verse go:

Do you, wonder why you have to
Feel the things that hurt you
If there’s a God who loves you
Where is he now

Maybe, there are things you can’t see
And all those things are happening
To bring a better ending
Some day some how you’ll see, You’ll see

You can see the rest of the lyrics here.

I would not want to relive that childhood. But knowing what I know now, I would do it knowing I would come to the understanding that I have in the last several months. What happened in my childhood was the emotional link God put into place to bring me to this moment; to understand the persecution of a man that before June of last year, I did not know. Without the childhood that I had, I would not be able to understand or feel his pain. That understanding opened my heart. It allowed me to feel again, everything I had protected myself from feeling since childhood.

His struggles taught me more about Christ, about love in it’s divine form, about sacrifice, about serving others and what an honor it is, about giving yourself . . . something I feared doing for so long, about no greater love than this . . .

So now I ask myself, would I lay down my life for a friend? In every sense of that question, the answer is yes. That is what true love calls us to do.

Michael gave up so much to try to make the world’s children healthier, happier, and safer. His artistic ambition was God-given to propel him in front of people on stages across the world. This kind of success does not come without it’s enemies. It was some kind of evil that got behind the people that brought this man down. It won’t stop with Michael. The battle did not end with Michael’s death. Each one of us is it’s next victim.

That is why I fight to expose this. Yes there were men behind this making the decisions but we cannot discount the fact that a deeper evil is at play. A silencer of people of faith.

Michael was an exquisite example of God’s love. He was vocal about his work here and his love for God. So very few people know it compared to the hundreds of millions who have seen Michael perform or who listened to his music and heard his message.

This is why the battle is not over. This is why we must get the truth out. If you want to find the dirt you have to lift up the rug. The rug is cumbersome and I need your help.

Please get the word out about this blog. Encourage people to read it and investigate the links within the text on each update. Pick a person on that chart I posted on this update here, and investigate everything you can find on this person, including their circles of influence if you can find them.

I will be a way for a couple of days to do some research on some new information that a couple of people have given me. This will take some time. I will be back on Monday.

Have a great weekend and God Bless you.

4 comments:

  1. Raymone Bain Case Tidbits
    Some tidbits from the Raymone Bain case:

    http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2010/05/raymone-bain-case-tidbits.html

    http://www.washingtonlife.com/2010/03/17/power-source-raymone-bain/

    Btw, don't know if this's useful concerning rumors of oil/gas underground Neverland/Sycamore Valley ranch: ftp://ftp.consrv.ca.gov/pub/oil/maps/Map_index.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you skeptikos. I do have the info on Neverland/Sycamore Valley ranch mineral rights. What I want to know is, why is no one else (meaning lawyers, officials) finding this stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, Don't know why and it puzzles me, like the recent sentence to life in prison without parole... don't really understand what's going on there with your system! Completely f***ed up, I guess!
    Btw, I'm in Europe and the same problem is spreading here also.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skeptikos - Muhammed Bashir . . any relation to Martin? FB page brought up this (music favs, among them Michael Jackson) http://www.facebook.com/people/Mohammed-Bashir/1046091593

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.