Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Purpose or Protector. Michael’s Many Mothers

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, June 7, 2010

Purpose or Protector. Michael’s Many Mothers




June 6, 2010 – Purpose or Protector. Michael’s Many Mothers

Corinthians 12: 4-11 - There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.


Last week I really wanted to write this but was pulled toward the happenings in the investigation. Someone not Michael Jackson affiliated on my friend’s list posted that she had attended a barbeque for Memorial Day weekend and they were playing a Michael Jackson song. Then she posted that she “really missed him”.

My husband sent her a link to one of my blog updates so she could read it. My husband sent me a link to her page so I could see what he had posted to her.

Several people posted how much they loved Michael and missed him and how beat up he was in the press (that wasn’t the only entity that beat him up) when one post really caught my eye.

The poster said that Michael may have had Asperger’s Syndrome, given his difficulty with relating to people one on one and his extremely gifted focus on art. This brought to the forefront many, many battles I have had in regard to my own son, who amongst other things, had also been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome.

It hit me, that this may have been the very first, core reason I dove into this mission for Michael head first . . . After witnessing and having to get in and battle for my son’s survival in a school system that neither understood, nor CARED to understand that my son was an “Individual” and not a “cookie-cutter” effigy of what THEY thought a student should be (well rounded, mediocre in all subjects, specializing in none), I was seeing this again, with Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson was gifted. Many of the greats who brought us our modern inventions were gifted in their craft, whatever it was. This usually meant that the subjects they had no interest in or had trouble mastering, they spent little time with. Back in the earlier days when some of our greatest inventions were developed, these people didn’t have to suffer through “home economics” or “sex education” or “diversity classes” nor were they made to take classes in writing or made to carry around a mechanical “baby” to learn how to be a father in the eighth grade (like my son’s both had to do in GOVERNMENT school).

Back then people studied either their family business, farm, or propelled at their own pace in their area of interest (gift).

Michael spent, from a young age, more time in recording studios then in classrooms. This has been reported in the press as one of the reasons he was “weird” or “strange”. Really? Einstein flunked out of school and was a social misfit. Nobody beat on him in the press. He was a mathematical genius. Michael was an artistic genius.

Michael was unusually shy for the caliber performer that he was. Michael’s personal, one-on-one demeanor was more childlike than I guess the press was comfortable with. I’ve heard and read that Michael made bad personal decisions, that he didn’t understand or foresee the consequences of his actions. There are MANY people I know that are like that. If Michael had been the “well-rounded”, adequate-at-everything person the press and/or society wanted him to be, the gifted performer he probably would not have had time to accomplish being the gifted performer he was. His focus was on music and dance. Michael pioneered many of the special effects you see in concerts today and in music videos. He launched the “music video short film”. His dream was to create and get more involved in movie making for family entertainment . . . something we really don’t see much of today out of Hollywood.

There was a time, a generation where people were left to hone their craft and to excel at whatever area it was they were gifted. That is what they brought to the world, and that is the purpose for which God put them here.

Today, if your child is “different” or doesn’t “conform”, their parents are called into the office, they are told their child is a label (ADD, Aspergers, ADHD, Obsessive/Compulsive, Anal/Retentive, Oppositional Defiant . . . pick one) and they are drugged into submission. You child’s gifts are smothered. If the school district is REALLY successful, the child eventually will forget who he is.

This is what society tried to do with Michael. That day I saw that post on my Facebook page that started me on this crusade to defend him, I didn’t understand why I felt so compelled to insert myself into a cause for someone I had never met and really didn’t know that well even as a celebrity. There were many reasons I learned as I travel this path, but my first knee-jerk reaction was the need to defend him. MIchael has many mothers out there that feel the way I do.

Michael was lucky. Michael didn’t spend a lot of time in a classroom, spending most of his school hours with tutors. His children were taught the same way. Michael, aside from the abuse he suffered from his father, excelled at the gift that God gave him. How many times did Michael talk about the importance of using the gifts that God gave us and not wasting them?

I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California....I didn't think about it hard. Thats why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that it's done from above. I feel fortunate for being that instrument through which music flows. I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because it's Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger....” - Michael Jackson, Interview Ebony 2002

I took time to reflect that day, about what that woman said in her post about Asperger Syndrome. Two of her children had it. My son was diagnosed with it. I saw the similarities between Michael and my son in the way they related to people one on one . . . the politeness, the sharp focus in some areas and the disinterest in others and their refusal to conform, which caused most of the conflict in their lives.

My son has no grey areas . . . it’s either right or wrong, good or evil, you’re either friend or enemy. My son cannot lie. Not that he hasn’t tried it, but he’s not wired to be able to keep a secret. His conscience gets the best of him and if you ever plan to tell him something in confidence? Think again! Everything my son thinks comes out of his mouth. He’s only recently, in the last couple of years been able to apply some tact, which was a hard-learned skill. However, my son always seems to say the things that need to be said, at the time that a person needs to hear it. You never guess where you stand with him, because you always know what he’s thinking. He talks his way through his thought processes . . . it’s a miracle to behold! And he will never, ever breech that certain level of innocence. Emotionally he will always be twelve years old. These children have no inhibitions when it comes to something they believe in.

It’s these people that haven’t been able to shut out God. It’s these people that God speaks through, because their hearts are still open. They are the easiest people to hurt emotionally because of this. But they are the most efficient in self protection through deflecting hurt into their gift or talent. These people are the ones that immediately feel and gravitate toward the underdogs, the oppressed and the ones in emotional pain. They can see these people a mile away, but have a hard time empathizing with "normal" people. They are better with children than their own peer group.

Yes, I jumped into defense of Michael that day back in July of 2009. I entered a debate that forced me to get to know Michael by viewing his interviews and watching him interact on a one-on-one basis. As I got to know more and more of Michael, I felt he had more and more in common with my son. He also opened many doors I myself had kept closed since childhood.

My son cannot sing a note to save his life. But his gift is in history. His interest and his recall of historical events from Biblical times through WWII and the Gulf War is amazing! He can tell you the personality makeup of Hitler, Mussolini, Ghangis Khan, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Nebuchadnezzar and beyond. He can bring you the progression of civilization from the Persian Empire through the Industrial Age with dates of major events. But he cannot read beyond a sixth grade level, he has never mastered writing a sentence and has to have most things read to him in regard to legal paperwork. The reason he even acquired the level of reading he did is because I made him . . . and I used his love of history as a motivator.


While the revelation of this woman’s post brought to my attention some similarities between my son and Michael Jackson, I am uncommitted to labeling Michael with Aspergers. I’m not even committed to labeling my own son with the disorder because I don’t believe it is a disorder. I don’t like labels. I know that they do to children.

"I think God outdid Himself when He created children." - Michael Jackson, Oprah Interview 1993

Michael was an individual. My son is an individual. They are more individual then most people are comfortable with being. They stand apart. They are not afraid to shine. They are not afraid to be different. They are usually not focused on what others think of them until their “performance” is done. They just excel at being what God made them, unspoiled by outside influences.

God blessed my son. God blessed Katherine Jackson’s son. There is not a one of us that does not have the potential for greatness . . . in whatever it is God put us here for, if we only open that heart of ours, let Him in there, forget what others are going to think, and allow God to make us shine.

"I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here.” Michael Jackson, JET Interview 2003

I want to leave you with some endearing “Michael” Moments. I’d put some videos up of my son, but he is now 23 years old and he said definitely “no”. One of his childhood pictures is above.

Funny Moments

Pictures at Neverland


Michael singing to his children
- Very sad at the end, they sing “Your are my daddy”, to “You are my Sunshine” . . . the last part before the camera goes off, “Please don’t take my daddy away”. I guess AEG didn’t see this video.

Goodnight (morning for me now) and God Bless

NOTICE: June 10th (my birthday), John Branca is attempting to grab the trademarks Michael Jackson had for Heal the World Foundation. The lady now running that is trying to save those trademarks. I don't know much about this as I just got on tonight late. You can find out more here:



IF YOU ARE/KNOW a lawyer who can help Melissa fight Estate Execs: info@healtheworldfoundation.org BEFORE JUNE 10 2010!!

TO DONATE TO Melissa so that she can get a lawyer to defend Estate Execs : www.htwfdefense.com & defensefund@healtheworldfoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.