Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Calm Before the Storm

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

He Saw this Coming...


July 30, 2010 – The Calm Before the Storm

Ezekiel 33:31 - "So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain."


July 30, 2010. Thirteen months comes and goes. I didn’t cry yesterday. I did cry today and it was after reading an article (blog entry) by someone over a very good description of the psychological dynamics in the relationship between Michael Jackson and Evan Chandler . . . IF Ray Chandler’s book is to be believed. Funny how all these books exposing all these characters surrounding Michael and not one of them results in a grand jury investigation. Not one.

Things had quieted down from the anniversary of Michael Jackson’s leaving us, with a few crackles of static stealthily sparking in the vacuum left over from the wake of all the activity. A relevant analogy would be the stirrings underneath the crust of the earth before the eruption of what most thought to be an extinct volcano. Now the volcano is starting to rumble. Quiet time over.

I would lay you odds that there are some reading this blog that half expected Michael to pop up somewhere to let his fans know that he was okay, and that they didn’t win. Almost like waiting for him to make a move when he was “toastered” onto the stage during his HIStory Tour and just stood there, soaking in the electric anticipation emanating from the audience. Even those that sought to take him down seem to be waiting for something.

Right now, in between them and Michael, are the fans. Some are fighting on who’s right or wrong about different individuals in Michael’s life, but fans nonetheless. Michael was taken down by greed. The fans will go the same way if they are not careful.

People who don't care that these merchants of lies are out there hawking books full of false stories on Michael yet will believe that someone that writes a FREE BLOG has an agenda. These merchant “friends” couldn’t give two rats’ rear ends about Michael. If they did, they wouldn’t be taking part in documentaries like this one!

Is there anyone watching as those who in the beginning, stepped out to profess friendship with Michael only to begin to fall back into their predictable behavior? Is anyone taking note?

Michael’s destruction has already spawned documentaries, books, merchandise, T-shirts, radio shows and new Michael Jackson experts across the web. Separating the genuine advocates from the opportunists will only be a matter of time.

There are going to be attacks by those with something to hide. Those of us putting our necks out there really need to keep our noses clean because the integrity of what we are trying to do for Michael (getting the truth out there) will fall victim to our own actions if we don't.

There are times when this becomes harder for me than it should be, because I am now personally involved. Someone once accused me of being “emotionally vulnerable”, and he is right. I am. I am not the only one. There is so much of Michael’s life that ran parallel to many in the areas of loneliness, violated trust, isolation and fear of certain things that I once prayed that God would give me that man’s pain. Now that I know more about it, I would still take it if I was asked. What it has taught me is that someone always has it worse than you and not to complain.

Still I can’t help wonder what runs through the minds of people who can justify willfully going about to emotionally pillage another human being. Especially one that has done nothing but give.

What a luxury to be able to operate on the level of some of the more vicious journalists out there. What empowerment to be able to convince oneself that you are the only one who actually feels pain, humiliation or mortification. How completely enlightening to be able to look into the eyes of someone you just kicked in the gut while you are publicly labeling them a professional victim . . . a milker of sympathy. Is it a learned skill or just one of those prodigal gifts that can’t be explained?

Our society has taught us that people like this are to be admired. That they are strong. It is okay t o create victims as long as you are not one. You can BECOME victim by making a declaration of such and use that title in battle. But some want it both ways.

As a child, I wondered what it would be like to say things and not have to worry what people thought of me after it came out of my mouth. When I was a child I just couldn’t defend myself against bullies. I could never say anything back. It wasn’t because I was afraid of them. It was because I never wanted to be responsible for making anyone feel the way they made me feel.

Regardless of what they do, say or publish about me online I do not care. My blog is getting written and there isn’t much they can do about it. I'm doing this for MICHAEL not for a book deal. They can discredit me all they want, it won’t change the fact that Michael died, they contributed to it, and that they are ones who are profiting from the book sales.

This is not a Game


I am battling for justice for Michael. They are battling for royalties. I am a mom. I work checking on the elderly in their homes. I don’t jet around the world giving interviews on a book in which I smeared one of my friends and one of the dearest men on the planet. I don’t rub elbows with the likes of Diane Dimond and John Branca. I don’t write blogs under anonymous names. I have nothing to hide. So let them come. It’s a typical response I would expect from any juvenile trying to cover up a wrong.

Read your History - Story of James Forrestal

I ran across the case of James Forrestal. Ever hear of him? Official has different story about him, but what really happened sounded eerily familiar to what is going on today.

James Forrestal was appointed to be Defense Secretary by Harry S. Truman in 1948. He was formerly a CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) member but had resigned. He was responsible for preventing a communist takeover in Italy in 1948 as well.

Truman regretted his decision to appoint Forrestal when he learned that Forrestal was no longer in step with “The Establishment” and was actually preparing to battle treason within our own government. Truman fired him in March of 1949, but that didn’t deter Forrestal. He was planning to buy the New York Sun (Guess who has these papers now?) and turn it into an anti-Communist government watchdog. So what happened to him?

Five days after Truman fired him, he was taken to Bethesda Naval hospital and was heavily drugged and held for seven weeks where no one but approved, immediate family could see him. Everyone else was denied access. (Are we getting warm yet?) Forrestal’s writings were confiscated by the White House. After seven weeks his priest was finally able to get Naval Secretary John Sullivan to authorize his release.

Forrestal was scheduled for release on May 22, 1949 but he fell from a window near his sixteenth floor room. His bathrobe cord was found tied and knotted around his neck. His death was ruled a suicide.

If you are so interested you can read about this in Cornell Simpson’s “The Death of James Forrestal”.

Michael Battles through Music and Vision


Aside from the fringe battles that threaten to trip us up on our path to justice, I was hit with two pieces of good news. One involves justice. The other involves a little purchase made by Colony Capital, who now owns controlling interest in Miramax pictures. But why would this be good news? Colony Capital takes control of Miramax from Disney for $660m

Let’s just say that a dream that I had is unfolding and that if I wasn’t a voracious reader, I would probably have never seen this coming. And I am so glad that God knows what he is doing. I should have been more faithful. I should have realized that he has justice’s back.

Keep your eyes open and your ears and remember the value of discernment. Because it is going to become much more important in the weeks coming.

Keep an eye on Dr. Conrad Murray. This is not going to turn out like we expect it. Remember though as things play out . . . there is a purpose everything that happens the way that it does. This? Just a piece of news. Not really important in what is going to happen. This does not mean that justice was not done. I take this to mean exactly what we thought all along . . . There was not enough evidence because Michael was not a drug addict. Doctors won’t be Charged in Singers Death -

Remember to pray for the family of John Branca during the loss of his father. Please. John Branca’s father dies.

There will be things coming up in the news, especially around and surrounding the trial date for Dr. Conrad Murray . . . Many things to divert your attention. This believe it or not, is just the calm before the storm. Borrow Michael’s umbrella if you need.

Be Still and Quiet...Wait for an Answer


Revelations 19: 19 & 20 - "And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone."

27 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the arcticle I linked to you made you cry. But I am sure you are right.
    There will be upcoming absurdities on the news to avoid our attention on the trial in the surrounding days of August 23rd. It has always been, and it will always be. It was VERY different when Michael was on trial. Every attention was focused there.
    In the meantime, I was happy to read in the yesterday's news that Miramax is no more a part of Disney. :-)
    Colony Capital lost a big big partner...I hope it will lost everyone.

    Big hug, Bonnie, and thank you for what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand very well what you mean Bonnie. Don't be upset. Everyone that try to spread the truth and it's honest is judged. Michael has been judged all his life. We just have to accept it. Me too, I was attacked for my ideas but I don't care, we must stay strong for Michael.
    And concerning Colony Capital just... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie – thank you for all what you do. I was truly touched when you said “I'm doing this for MICHAEL”. This should be a lesson for all of us who love Michael. We should all come together and do it for him not for any other reasons.

    Other doctors won’t be charged for his death is a very good news. As you said, that shows Michael wasn’t a drug addict. I am so happy to hear that. I don’t understand the rant Brian Oxman is creating for not charging the doctors. Do you? The Drug Enforcement couldn’t find substantial evidence of drugs use by the patient for the doctors to be charged. Simple.

    I try to understand the good news of Colony Capital taking control of the Miramax, not that is bad news for Colony acquiring additional business, but what is the relationship of their purchase with ATV/Catalog/Branca and so on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi - Can you contact me through email . . . I just thought of something. Oxman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mistress - Are you the one who sent me that? For shame! LOL! Just kidding. :o) That's the one about Evan and Michael? I think it was actually a blog entry. Pretty disturbing. Evan was a psychopath. That being said, I don't think he killed himself, but of any of those that died, he is probably the one most likely to have.

    Lisa - Thank you . . . one of the MANY things learned this past year. I really owe Michael, you know that? Can you think of any other way any of us could really experience what he went through than to live through this? Discerning the lies from the truth, the twisting of truth, the manipulation, the infighting amongst people that are supposed to be a team, the public attacks . . . wow. And how to stay on the path of the truth regardless of who tries to knock you off with irrelevant side battles.

    Thank you Michael. And you know what else . . . How important, strength replenishing and calming prayer is. Faith is very important when challenged with confrontation.

    Mimi - The only evidence I have of Colony Capital in regard to Michael all points to assistance to Michael. They have done nothing to profit from him . . . thus far. I have been watching them very, very closely because of their inquiry into the Sony/ATV last July. What Colony's purchase of controlling interest of Miramax has to do with the catalog/Branca/Sonyy is absolutely nothing. It has to do with making movies . . .

    What is it that Michael wanted to do?

    Make Movies . . .

    Doing this in memory of? Remember Waleed, Michael's past partner in Kingdom Entertainment, is now partnered with Colony.

    Keep watching . . . You'll see.

    BTW . . . Xandadu got their funding and will be able to complete their Family and Youth centered entertainment and shopping complex. Another Colony project with an AEG Concert complex inside.

    I know Prince Waleed liked Michael. Let's see if he and Colony are actually going to try to do what Michael wanted to do . . . family based entertainment, movies, gaming, theme parks . . . etc.... I had mentioned this before but everyone thought of this as a bad thing . . . I dont' think it is. I think they just may be doing this DESPITE those that tried to stop Michael.

    Let's wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee . . . I love you! Thank you so much! You had me in TEARS girl! God love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie,
    this is another brilliant piece, thank you so much, you are brave and strong and your strength cleraly comes from the right place, thank you!
    Yes, I was thinking the same about Colony/Miramax .... doing movies. Like Michael wanted. What a coincidence (....?).
    The video you linked to is not available for us in Italy, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Simo - I'm sorry about the link. It is a Canadian network T.V. program. The name of the program is "The Passionate Eye". I just checked and it's not on Youtube yet. The only aired the second part yesterday. I'll see if I can find a transcript and post back, but for now I have to get some sleep, Been up since 9:41 yesterday am and I have to work tonight. (yikes).

    Thank you so much for your support. We're all here for each other. Love you Simo <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Bonnie, I'll check YT in a few days and maybe I'll find the video,
    go get some sleep now!(almost lunch time here)
    Love you, keep the faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sacrifice and hard work in the name of truth and justice for Michael is immensely appreciated Bonnie. With the millions of websites out there...I'm just so thankful I was fortunate enough to run across your enlightening blog.

    "The misuse of medications by Michael Jackson in the last years of his life was excessive and to fail to bring that to the public eye is ignoring reality."

    Why would Oxman say that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read other blogs along with yours and nothing compares to Yours!

    As far as I'm concerned, This is my Home!
    Right here on Bonnie's Blog!


    Keep Up The Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Josie - me too. I have read some blogs too and they confuse truth from fiction. They might have good intention "Justice for Michael" but they are far, far, far from finding the truth and also they are already set in their believe, which is sad. I wish they can consider other views for Michael's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bonnie. Again, love your posts and research, but I got confused, especially at the end when you were talking about some news that going to come out about Murray. What kind of news? The only news i have heard is him playing on the beach with his kids while Michaels are left with no dad. What kind of news is this? Maybe it will put me at ease about this whole thing. The past week has been so hard for me for some reason. I find myself upset almost everyday.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is good to cry. It cleanses the soul of what would destroy it. Dont't you feel stronger, Bonnie?

    The fans.....(sigh)enough said.

    Conrad Murray, you're right; one to watch, not judge.

    Al Waleed and Barrack, definately interesting characters, doing alot of interesting things. Haven't had the time to get to the Miramax deal, yet. So, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simo - Now the link won't work for me either. It was accessable, at least in the U.S. when I first got it. Let me see if I can find the Megadownload link and I will fix that.

    truthbtold2all - Thank you! Your support is emensely appreciated. I don't do this alone, this is all you guys information. You are the ones that give me ideas of what to search for and what leaf to look under. I don't know why Oxman would say that. Oxman was on that list of creditors that Ayscough documented to try to force Michael into bankruptcy. He sure wants to push that issue, doesn't he? Maybe he slept through that part of Michael's life too.

    Josie - That really means a lot to me. Thank you sweet lady <3. Your encouragement keeps me going when things get tough. Love you!

    Mesrak (Mimi) - Some of them will Mimi. My blog was a lot different when I started it then it is now. They will work their way through the lies just as I did and they will start to see. There were people I believed were guilty that I now no longer believe are guilty too. They will see.

    michaelmagic - I know where you are coming from. I too get upset and when I analyze it I realize that I am upset because of Michael's pain, not his peace. I don't like the way he left us either and it hurts that it had to happen like that. In regard to Dr. Murray, I think as most, that there is much more to this then just Murray and I also believe Oxman is barking up the wrong tree.

    Watch Dr. Murray. Whatever happens with Murray is supposed to happen. If he walks, don't be disappointed. It will precipatate something else and the guilty will be revealed.

    In a blog I wrote a while back (will have to search for it now) I got upset because we were doing the same thing to Murray that the public and press did to Michael. Think about that.

    We know Murray is accused of administering the drugs. We know Murray refused to sign the death certificate. We know Murray "fled" the hospital. We know Murray was arrested (not handcuffed). I have a question for you all. Michael's "mug shot" was all over the press and the internet when he was arrested.

    Where is Murray's mug shot?

    I know something else about Murray. Anyone have any clues?

    ReplyDelete
  16. jomc12 - It is good to cry. I couldn't do it when I was a child, at least not in front of people. I think I started out an old lady and aspired to be a child, LOL! Which means I should pretty much be in the state of . . . well now that explains everything! ROFL!!!

    Seriously, I believe you are right. Crying cleanses the soul. There is a song by Amy Grant that reminds me of what you just said . . . "Better than a Hallelujah" and I just love that song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_pCr_Xrnc

    "Honest cries of breaking hearts . . . better than a hallelujah"

    The fans . . . (sigh) . . . that's us. :o)

    Conrad Murray - I agree and this is hard for me to say because I thought this guy was as guilty as sin . . . he still may be. But I don't think he is going to be found guilty. I really believe he is going to walk and I'm almost thinking he will HAVE to in order to catch the bad guys. There is something about him that is not making any sense. (really, anything in this whole crime).

    Al Waleed and Barrack. I like Barrack. I don't know why. Something about his face. His eyes. He reminds me of "Daddy Warbucks". (God I hope he doesn't read this blog). I don't know about Al Waleed. He looks so much different now in his pics than he did in 1995, I wasn't even sure it was him at first. I do know that Mr. Waleed has been VERY CRITICAL of the American press (one point for him) and also toward our foreign policy. And as inflammatory as that is given what happened during 9-11, if you take away the fact that he is from an Arab country, I have to admit that I too am very critical of our foreign policy, so why would I be offended if he was? Because from what I've read of him, he wasn't happy with some of his country's attitudes either. He was pretty much a black sheep because he preferred to invest in American Companies.

    Americans view that as a threat, Saudi's viewed that as being a "traitor" of sorts. He has not had an easy time of it either as far as being accepted goes.

    This whole thing has been one heck of a learning experience, that is for sure!

    I am seeing things come together in a most interesting way. I believe they are not guilty in this. Wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Bonnie, I think I got what you're saying about Colony Capital buying Miramax and Waleed being partner with Colony. And jointly they might fulfill Michael's dream of youth and family base entertainment and movie center. That is such exciting news. But, we've seen that the estate executers not allowing anyone use Michael's name including his family for anything. So how are Colony and Waleed use his name in their venture? Or his dream of family centered entertainment has to be done without his contribution and vision credited? In that case, no one will know whose vision was that. Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie – I was about to have a heart attack when I read your comment about Dr. Murray.

    “But I don't think he is going to be found guilty. I really believe he is going to walk and I'm almost thinking he will HAVE to in order to catch the bad guys". How is he going to walk free after giving Michael a lethal dose of propofol that killed him unless the jury believe the defense argument that Michael gave the lethal dose to himself? How is he going to catch the bad guys while he was in compliance with those who ordered him to kill. Wouldn't this back fire on him?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mimi - They may not be able to use Michael's name. They've been able to do things so far without using Michael's name . . . I keep a-watch!

    On Murray, see what happens. All I'm saying is that it may not be a bad thing if Murray walks. I have more research to do on this but will comment on it more when I get more info.

    DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK! Just keep your options open. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter, maximum possible sentence is 4 yrs. in prison.

    I put weight on T. Mesereau's statement that juries don't like to convict doctors.

    I also would like to see what kind of records Murray kept everytime he administered medications to Michael. It seems a lot of testimony from Murray was his verbal recollections, I would like to see the records, if he even kept any. People like him don't like to leave an audit trail.

    I believe that Murray will be convicted, and may even lose his license. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think he will spend even one day in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Bonnie, I'm very sorry for your lost. If you take a couple of days will be also good for you to rest from the hard work you are doing here.
    Love you, I wish you keep strong as you have showed already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I believe Murray will walk too, but not because he isn't guilty, but because he is being protected by the people who hired him in the first place. I think he is guilty, but not the only one who should be on trial. There are lots of others and he did not act alone. So I agree that he isn't the only one that deserves this, BUT he does deserve to be punished and Michaels family, including the kids, deserve justice. But I have accepted it may never come. There are too many evil people in the world controlling things and the whole game is sick. Why do you think the family and some of Mike's close friends haven't said anything? They all know what really happened, but still no one speaks up. It would make SUCH a difference if people started talking, but everyone is dead quite. It sucks knowing all this information about Sony and AEG and not being able to do anything with it, and more then likely the family and people who are close to him know even more then we do, but then again, maybe thats why they aren't talking.

    I don't know, its al so overwhelming, i just wish they would be exposed, ALL of them, for the world to see, and Michael would finally get some respect and truth told about him.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Murray supposedly told his patients not to desert him, that he would be out of the country for his "opportunity of a lifetime" for a year but would continue to "be their doctor". But all we know is what the media feeds us and there are so many lies and distortions. Why would Murray parade around on some beach out in the open with his girlfriend and kid, leaving himself an open target for who knows what? Surely he must have received death threats. And if he "walks" where will he walk to? He will still be a target. The decision not to charge any of the other seven doctors wasn't met with any comment by Michael's family and I found that pretty strange considering how vocal several of them were in the past. Bonnie, you are correct, there are things the public doesn't know. However, under the law, if the facts turn out to be as fed to the public, Murray should be found guilty, lose his license and serve some time in jail. It is overwhelming and distressing and seemingly never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree Bonnie: Chandler was one of the people deserving most what happened to him. He cooked his own soup.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rhoda - I read what Tom M. said about how the jury don't like to convict doctors. I am not sure what he meant when he said that. Is that a procedure that is given to them and need to follow not to do that? I thought jury convict everyone if found guilty regardless of societal status.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mimi - I took Tom's statement "juries don't like to convict doctors" to mean that a jury will give a doctor the benefit of the doubt. They will believe he is really a good guy and didn't do anything wrong, even when there is strong evidence to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know I'm late to comment but Bonnie I just wanted to say thank you for the following part especially

    "Some are fighting on who’s right or wrong about different individuals in Michael’s life, but fans nonetheless. Michael was taken down by greed. The fans will go the same way if they are not careful."

    As a long term fan I cannot believe how we are divided into "sides" and cannot get along and accept that we might have different opinions, beliefs etc.

    I reflect back to 2005 as another time that we were seeking justice for Michael and how we were able to stand together in spite of our differences. Michael was our glue at the time. Now I feel like we lost a lot, we lost our ability to realize that we are all here for Michael and our differences doesn't matter. We lost our ability to realize that it's not about us personally but it's all about Michael. We lost a lot more.

    And I'm seriously afraid that we'll never see justice for Michael (in regards to anything and everything) as we are so busy in arguing amongst ourselves, dividing into sides and cannot make a stand together.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.