Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 13, 2010 – Perfectly Innocent Explanation for Michael’s Choice of House Guests



One of my readers wrote this about Michael and I thought it was a very revealing understanding of just what ran through Michael’s mind when children were invited to stay at his ranch. It was so easy to understand if we just put our heads into that of a 10 to 14 year old boy and what they consider entertaining, that Michael’s intent was purely innocent, not only innocent but refreshing.

No, we don’t see this behavior out of most 30 - 40 year old men, and it’s a crying shame. They seem to make better and more responsive fathers. What scares me is that as time progresses, we are even seeing less and less of this behavior from 10 to 14 year old boys. Where is our innocence going? Who is taking it away?

This was June’s email to me and I wanted to include it on this blog. I think it a fantastic tribute to Michael and explains in simple detail, a little more about Michael.

Michael and Children During Visit to Africa


Email from June

I've been thinking about something that has been on my mind and bothering me. Maybe someone has raised this point before me but anyway I think it is very relevant.

How many times have we heard when people are being hateful about Mj..why did Mj always want to be with little boys.

Michael and Little David R. who was burned by his father



Firstly, as we all know that Michael entertained boys and girls at Neverland..not just boys.

But here is my argument- Michael had no childhood he tried as we know to recreate his childhood by surrounding himself with kids neverland etc.

Now I have a boisterous 11 year old boy. This is what he likes to do with his friends 1-nerf war battles, 2-water gun fights 3-pranks..he loves to prank people! He loves to chase and play tag.

Now at the risk of sounding sexist my son XXXXX doesn't ever invite girls around to play..when he wants to play these games it is always with his mates.

If Mj wanted to recreate his boyhood it would be more than likely with boys more than girls. Im not saying boys don't have girls as friends but at a young age boys generally speaking mix more with the same sex.

Why do the haters always make it more devious and sinister that MJ was often in the company of boys more than girls.

It seems perfectly logical to me. The more I observe my son the more I see what fun Michael missed.

Just thought i would share this with you as maybe you may like to share it in one of your blogs.

June


While Looking for a Soul Mate, Michael Helps Someone Find Theirs



YANA girl credits Michael for finding her soul mate. This was a sweet story. Those of you not familiar with what a YANA girl is, a “You Are Not Alone” girl is a girl that gets chosen to go up on stage and dance with Michael while is is singing the song, “You Are Not Alone”. There was one for every concert during the “HIStory” Tour.

Watch the Youtube video of this story between a hotel porter and the girl of his dreams, and how Michael brought them together. This is one of the best stories I have heard.

Michael was a normal person trying to live under hyper-normal circumstances. He was acutely sensitive to the pain of others, especially children. But he loved a good story with a happy ending, so I wanted to include one of each of those here.

I really wish we were better at learning the lessons that tragedies like this teach us. I wish we could bring him back, but I wouldn't want to subject him to this torment again. Those that could do nothing to stop it are doomed to remain in it until God sees fit to renew everything back to the way he originally wanted it.

3 comments:

  1. The way our world is today, I feel for children.

    What kind of future are they going to have?

    Everything is so fast paced and kids want to grow up so fast, that they lose touch with their
    Inner Child.

    Just look at the Pop Teen Idols of Hollywood. And these Teens are suppose to be Role Models!

    That's why Innocence is dying today.

    It's going into that Money Making Machine that pushes Drugs - Sex - Night Clubs - Records and how to be the next American Idol!

    Michael Jackson was one of a kind and I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strongly Agree,Josie.
    Bonnie,I love more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people met the ONLY person I ever wanted to meet. & Yet some people who DIDN'T deserve to meet him did. How fair is that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.