Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Sad Day.... Why Didn't he Talk to us?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sad Day.... Why Didn't he Talk to us?

Our Friend, Roger During a Local Demonstration against Taxing


Dear Readers,



I will not be posting a blog for a couple of days. A very good family friend took his life last night. We have no idea why.

This gentleman was a long time watchdog of the local politics where I live. He and my husband both attended various events, town halls, Campaign for Liberty meetings, and they both loved going to the range to practice shooting targets. They both organized events together, including youth activities and gun safety.

Roger was one of those people you could hear before you could see him. When he spoke at events, he needed no Microphone or megaphone . . . we always teased him about that. He had a voice that began in his diaphragm and ended in yours. But he had a warm heart, he was giving and we don't know why this happened or why he didn't talk to anyone.

Roger was running for local office here but pulled out without any explanation. He had recently told us that he was getting too involved in the political stuff. That was his last email to my husband. Roger was married and had children.

This is the second friend of my husband who has taken his life in this manner, in their own homes with a gun. I don't understand it. Why is it that friends don't reach out when they are hurting? Why do people feel like they have to handle things alone?

My husband is going to need me for a couple of days. I will pop on here to post and answer comments every so often, but for the next couple of days, we need a break and he needs me.

Love to you all and God Bless you.

14 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I am so sorry for the loss of you and your husband's friend, Roger.

    Take all the time you need and know you and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    my heart goes out to you, your family and your friend's family....
    take all the time you need, you all will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for your friend Bonnie and for you and your husband. I don't know why life is so strange. Even if is a close friend sometimes you can't see what's in his heart, in his mind. He was so young. Stay close to his family and take your time!
    Big big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you and your husband Bonnie and the family of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry for you and your husband's loss Bonnie. Sincere condolences to Roger's family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband, and Roger's family in your time of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie - I am so sorry to hear that. Sometimes people go through stressful situation and they don't see the way out. It might be something deep that happened to him that no one knows. Did he live any note to his family? I will keep you and your husband and his family in my prayer. Let God's love shine through all of you.

    Bonnie, which one is Roger from the two gentleman in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I"m sorry Bonnie :-( That is really sad. I will pray for you and your husband to receive strength and comfort. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear what your family and your friend's family is going throuhgh. You all will be in my prayers. Solace. One Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bonnie I always Read your blog's I like to thank
    you for what you are doing for Michael. I am
    sorry to hear about the loss of your family friend's I will pray for you, your, family and your
    friend. May God Rest his soul. All the Best
    Wishes to You Bonnie and your family. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie-

    what do I say ?

    I am speechless...


    I have been through this.


    I am so very deeply sorry for your loss and for those who Love him.

    May Roger be enveloped in God's Love.


    for his darkness is no more as he stands in the warmth of God's light,our merciful God. So we pray...


    we all bear different thresholds.

    we are fragile hearts who can fall prey to the darkest places in our minds.

    To dwell there is to live with a deceiver making us susceptible to surrendering to its beliefs of us.

    never realizing its a battle not to be fought alone.


    Bonnie- you are not alone... when you come up for air from grieving know there are some perfect strangers out in cyber world who REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING! lean on us to help you breathe...


    with heaps of Love and respect,

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.