Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Bleeding Song

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bleeding Song



August 13, 2010 - Bleeding Song



I am so sorry, but I really, really have to get some rest. I have the ATV time line finished but have to cross-reference some things and I realized how so very tired I am, so I will have to put this up tomorrow.

My husband has issued an request for Michael. He says:

"Dear Michael . . . please hurry up and help God by pointing out the bad guys so they can be caught and I can have my wife back. Sincerely . . . Bonnie's husband". (part of his prayer during grace tonight over dinner, LOL)

Me, My brother and sister, pre-80's (Guess! hahaha!)


I found another feather on my desk early this morning. It is now sitting near the base of my computer screen. It was laying on my telephone bill on the desk, so I don't know what that means. This is feather #4. I'm starting to like feathers. Every time one appears, a new piece of information that helps link other information together comes across my computer. I know some of you don't believe in this stuff, but I write it down anyway just because it happened. Maybe it will mean something to someone. I know what it means to me.

Me, Sammy Hall and My sister at the Charlotte Coloseum in 1980, Singing at an Amway Convention


I have never felt this tired. There is almost a certain peace about it. You almost don't want sleep because it will interrupt the tranquility of it and you won't remember it when you wake up. However, just sitting here without the energy to work on the time line and get it posted is not accomplishing anything, so I believe sleep is probably the best thing to do right now.

Sleep and My son Jon in 1991



I will leave you with a poem I wrote early yesterday morning for Micheline when I posted this picture, which inspired the poem . . .



Bleeding Song

Hands of the creator of art,
Art protecting the beating heart,
The heart beneath a shirt of red
bleeding song of sorrow fled

Before a crowd upon a stage
Atmosphere injustice rage
Electric fear he stands and waits
Not yet ready for Heaven's gate

Work unfinished to rid of sin
The crying soul thats trapped within
Nevermore to drive apart
Art protects the beating heart

Poem © Bonnie Cox 2010


I just wanted to share a little bit of me tonight, sleep really really good, then come back tomorrow refreshed. :o)

ATV Timeline tomorrow, and possibly finish a piece on June Gatling's Note to the Fans.

Quote from Reverend Run(DMC) on Twitter:

" RevRunWisdom

Every time someone hates on you its just a cry for help"

7 comments:

  1. The thing with the feathers reminds me of John Lennon. He told his son Julian once,“if anything ever happens to me, and you see a white feather floating evenly across the room, you’ll know that’s me”. I do believe in this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie – you are the most spirited and truthful person I‘ve never known. I always wonder if I ever meet you in person how it would feel like. I think I know how I would feel, the same way I would’ve felt if I had ever met Michael in person, engulfed by both of you pure sprit and aura and be in peace.

    I have learned so much from you, and you have educating us and given us a wealth of information about Michael some of us never even dreamt of, and I thank you so much for that.

    I have a prayer request for Michael too: Dear Michael please asks God to hurry up and expose the bad guys so Bonnie’s husband can have his wife back and they both can peacefully rest and be happy. And we all can peacefully rest and be happy too. Thank you. Thy will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a little of you Bonnie.

    Your husband's prayer is so sweet. Love the poem!

    The white feather, I don't mean to be a skeptic (though it seems to become stronger naturally with age) but...are you sure your husband or another household member didn't put it there? If not, then I too believe. ;o)

    Hope you're having a good rest Bonnie, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I just love the photos you posted of you and your sibs, and your son John is a cutie! You were quite lovely at 16 - what happened? LOL...you know I'm kidding, my good friend! Your hubby has a great eye for beauty - and is being so patient while you continue your mission for Michael. But I know he believes in what you are doing - tell him hello for me. Thank you for that incredible poem you wrote, which so perfectly interprets Michael's story through his beautiful and expressive hands. You know what it's doing to my heart, don't you? Speaking of tired, I got home at 5:30 today from my normal routine, and suddenly my body spoke to me and said "you must lie down before you drop!" A nice snooze on the couch revived me and now I'm ready for another all-nighter. Well, not quite. Love you, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MicheleKC61187 - I never knew that about John Lennon, Michele! Wow. There was something my husband sent me about signs that angels leave for you having to do with feathers. I'll have to see if I can find it.

    Mesrak (Mimi) - That is about the most humbling thing anybody has ever said to me. I think Michael affected people the way he did because he did have God and was one of the few people who had that element of innocence that couldn't be breached. I was talking to my mother today and we were discussing this. She said when she was in Amway training for sales, the would tell her that you had to be "like a kid" and just let your passion for what gift God gave you to do take over without the inhibitions that come from the world telling you that you "can't".

    The prayer request should be to God, not Michael. My husband was just asking God to pass his message along to Michael and he was kind of being funny about it (his cute little way). :o)))

    truthbtold2all - The feathers are a story. It started with the poem I wrote "Feathers on the Wind". The first feather that appeared I was all by myself in the office of my house which has no windows and not closets. It's just a room. I was sending the poem out to someone and I just started crying as I re-read it before sending. When I took my glasses off to wipe my eyes, I noticed this "thing" crawling on my computer monitor, on the side of it. I thought it was a spider. I put my glasses back on and leaned in to look at it. It was a small, white feather just sticking to the computer via static electricity. I have no idea where it came from.

    Second feather appeared in my car. I was driving to work in the morning and I was listening to a Christian Radio station, and singing to the songs. One song titled "The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Profits made me cry. It sounded like it was specifically written for Michael. Especially the part that says "Last time we spoke, you said you were hurting...And I felt your pain in my heart. And I want to tell you, that I keep on praying, that love will find you where you are . . ." and I just cried! Boy did I cry! I couldn't see, so I'm blinking back these tears so I can see to drive and I see something float into my line of vision. Instinctively I bat it away. When I did that I could see it was a feather . . . IN MY CAR! Where did it come from? No sunroof open, it was February! And no, I do not have a down feather car ceiling, LOL!

    It floated down and fell right on my shoulder! I saved that one too.

    Third feather: My husband found that one. It looked like someone tried to shove it up under my garage door. I was walking my husband out to the car in the early morning to see him off to work. He said over his shoulder, "Michael left you something..." I thought he was talking about my brother, who visited the week before. Walking toward the driveway I look toward my car, thinking my brother drew a "wash me" smiley on my car. My husband pointed down and that is when I saw the feather.

    Fourth feather . . . I already told you about. Husband was not home when I noticed it. I don't know where it came from. It was sitting on my phone bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Micheline - LOL! That picture of me at sixteen is horrendous! I still had my braces then! I was singing with braces. Do you know how many times I got my lip caught while trying to s . . . well never MIND that! That was the same time I met Ronald Reagan. He was still presidential nominee then. He was the surprise guest speaker at the same event and we had no idea until he and a bunch of suits walked up onto the stage. All I remember was that he was tall and he was old. But he was a good speaker.

    I needed a nap today, I didn't get one . . . forget why oh! Yeah that's right! My sis-in-law graduated today with her bachelor's in Business Science! Way to go Terry!!!!

    I'm glad you got some much needed sleep! I need to do that. Love you too Micheline!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.