Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Curtain Call for Norma Jean, God Bless you. A Short Allegory

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Curtain Call for Norma Jean, God Bless you. A Short Allegory

Shadows and Light




August 26, 2010 – Curtain Call for Norma Jean, God Bless you
A Short Allegory For Michael's Birthday.


In the midst of a 14 month search for the eloquence of subtle suggestion captured in the every day events of an eclipsed illusion, I find myself with the ever so slight pull to either side of my face. It’s called a smile. As events unfold, the smile widens and it carries the hint of suppressed knowledge. The show must go on. The art of creation has its originator and he has always been in charge.

As the back end of the better half of a performance unfolds before millions, some have eyes to see and ears to hear, leaving others to question the plot. No one can force the awakening of the senses. Some have eyes and ears closed to anything other than their own, self-generated stimuli. The show, after all, has become about them while the star stands beyond the curtain of his Heavenly Haven, awaiting the next cue. Some see the shadow against the curtain. Some see a mirage before it. The star has prescribed their misinterpretation, as it is one of his shields.

The slight-of- hand shell game has not yet seen its last patron. The star, bemused, bides his time. He knows the game of chess and knows it well. After all, aren’t we all pawns jockeying for position before the castle, bishop or queen plows us down in their rush to get to the king? The star is well protected. The players are experts and it will be a long game. The victor will be the creator of illusion, with whom God has been all along, assisting in a show that was, was not, yet is. There is genius stuff going on in the wings that none can see.


Illusion of Light and Movement



The curtain opens. In the din of the carnival grounds, a lone soul walks. She’s been here before. She looks around the dream at people with nothing behind their eyes. She knows her pre-ordained destination and she continues. The two in cloaks following her are not strangers, but they maintain their distance, watching her from afar. They know she knows. They whisper amongst themselves but she has ears that hear, and eyes that see. She is aware they know that she knows. A chess game on a different board. The pieces moving are events in an act that link the scenes on the script.

As the sun goes down the people fade away, one by one. The sun slowly touches the horizon, and soon only three lone entities remain on the carnival grounds. The one with eyes that see and ears that hear, and the two in cloaks who are not strangers and know that she knows.

They follow her through the curtain, but one cannot go. He is defeated before he reaches the veil. Down the stairs and into the room, under the chandelier on which hangs the golden cord. It is there they stare each other down: One fighting for innocence, the other looking to devour it.

The last two chess pieces on the board stand their ground. No checkmate. There is only the golden cord before her forehead as she looks up in acceptance. A moment of uncertainty and he advances, giving her the cue for her to reach up with every bit of faith she has and pull the cord that before was forbidden. The golden cord. The final curtain call.

As she pulls the cord, the curtain falls. Brilliant light overtakes everything, disintegrating the room and the one devouring innocence. Soon his screams disintegrate as well, leaving the one who knows paralyzed and blinded by the countenance of His presence. She is not afraid. Cradled by rapture she is gathered up, feeling neither heat nor cold, hunger nor discomfort, contentment and peace is filling her child’s heart.

Michael's Earthly Mission - Children


Transitional stages of being increases her prescient sense of truth as she is lifted up. She is engulfed by it. She understands the reasons for every delay in the answers. She no longer knows fear, only resolve that truth has always been there like a fortress, and the Creator of all things watches over his children in omnipotent protection, supreme power.

Upon opening her eyes to what was once painful, she sees with the eyes unveiled by worldly burdens she feels, smells, lives for the first time in child-like newness.

The first vision is of the leaves of the vine. She smells, tastes, sees and feels them all at the same time, knowing the leaf on the vine intimately; it moves through her veins . . . the presence of it. The experience is acute, as if this is the first time her senses have really worked.

Next she sees the bird in the tree. The Golden Finch. The fiber of every feather she instantly knows. She hears its heart as if the sound were coming from within her. The bird blinks twice in acknowledgment then flies off. She loves. Her heart is open with free-flowing exchange of energy and emotion . . . the likeness in which we were created, she is now complete.

The star, the King on the chess board, the creator of illusion turns over his crown to the one who gave it to him. As the last enemy falls, he whispers in humble recognition, “It is done and I praise you.” He says. “Thank you for bringing me this far . . . The children are taking it from here.”

Michael in "Stranger in Moscow" Another Lyrical Prayer



The star appears for The Final Curtain call. He bows as they call Norma Jean. Only those with eyes that see and ears that hear will know what has just happened. Only those who knew his heart will understand that he had yet to scratch the surface of his true purpose, which has just begun.

We almost made it . . . didn’t we? We are almost there.

“Don’t be nervous. I’m going to need your time and your patience.” “We want to take them to places they’ve never been before. Show them talent they’ve never seen before.”

You’ve been doing that for decades.

Happy Birthday Michael.


Revelation : 3 – 5, “They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed[c] from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no deceit,[d] for they are without fault before the throne of God.”

Revelation 2:26 – “And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations”

Michael Performing "Earth Song" Emotional Finale


From Micheline James on Your Birthday. And from everyone else in comments below.

"Precious Michael - you always were the beautiful dove soaring above adversity. Many attempted to clip your wings, but nothing could keep you from being free. I often cried with you, and struggled with you on this journey of discovery. One day I will savor the joy with you as you land on the winds of truth and victory! Here for you always." - Micheline


Michael, from all of us here at Michael’s Guardian, we love you. We miss you, and we will continue to dig for the truth, defend you, and help others get to know who you really are.

My gift to you . . . Find one child who needs love and hope, and answer their prayer.


"God, my God, I cry out
Your beloved needs You now
God, be near, calm my fear
And take my doubt

Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in"
Bebo Norman Song



Michael Joe Jackson

Michael in Deep Thought


Michael Crying during performance amidst 1993 Child Molestation Allegations


Michael and his Daughter Paris

35 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Michael from Italy, we love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!! This is your best blog entry yet, Bonnie. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Michael who's out there moonwalking amongst the stars...

    Thank you for the dance, the music, and the L.O.V.E. You are loved and missed terribly, but never forgotten. You are more than the King of Pop. You are the King of Hearts the world over-- including mine for 40 yrs. worth and counting. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bonnie.
    Thank you, Micheline.

    Happy Birthday Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding this to my birthday wish. Poetry is not a strength for me but this is what came to mind as a saw the pictures that Bonnie included in her above, very moving and beautifully worded tribute...:-)

    A sparkle
    Your eyes
    To smile
    To see
    A child's heart
    With laughter
    So free

    Once grown
    Then lost
    Not so
    For you
    Your child's heart
    With laughter
    Gone free

    A voice
    Of silk
    A step
    Pristine
    A child's heart
    With laughter
    Set free

    Now gone
    Too soon
    In stars
    We'll see
    Your child's heart
    With laughter
    now free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, this was a masterpiece of a tribute for Michael's birthday...BEAUTIFUL! Wherever our angel is tonight, his spirit must be strong enough to find its way here, and to feel the open arms of love, understanding, knowledge and triumph that await him! Thank you for writing the most incredible birthday message that Michael could ever receive, for the beautiful photos, and for affording me the chance to express my own feelings on his special day. Dearest Michael, we celebrate your birth, your life...and rejoice in your renewal. You are "Forever" - therefore, you shall return. And when you do, the glory will be all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful you all! Your poetry and prose, everything you feel, I can feel your love for him and I will bet God is letting him feel it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

    LOVE YOU MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Bonnie, thank you Micheline, thank you all Michael's fanmily out there, we are filling the world with love and I believe Michael is proud of us and smiling from above.
    Michael, sweet angel of mine, today I celebrate your birth, your life and your eternal magic.
    I carry you inside of me, and I see you in every child, in every flower, in every star. I hear you whispering in the breeze, I hear you giggling in the rain. I feel you all the time, you will never go.
    Happy birthday my love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sat down to write you
    but my page laid blank.
    I searched my heart
    and searched my mind
    but all I could find were moments of me
    how could this be?
    I knew you were with me...
    in my darkest of times
    It was your voice I followed to light
    in my sadness
    your voice said its ok to cry
    in my lonely
    your words reminded
    I was not alone
    in my heartbreak and failures
    I heard you say believe
    in my happy
    you showed me to share
    in my injustice you said
    truth will prevail
    from child to child
    I knew you were always there.
    Thank you Michael Jackson
    Thank you.
    I celebrate in honor of your life...
    today, tomorrow and for
    the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spent a little more time thinking about this and it's inspired by the picture above of Michael removing his glasses. An image that won't leave me.


    This birthday of yours, is specially meant
    A special day, this recurrent event

    I imagined you, might say my name
    A silly thing, a dream all the same

    I hear your voice, I see you there
    So far away, but I know you care

    This dream of mine, how true it felt
    In laughter and joy, I could truly melt

    How do we miss, one never met
    Or in whose house, our feet never set

    We hope you know, We hope you can see
    An outpouring of love, now that you're free

    "Do you care, have you a part
    In the deepest emotions of my own heart"

    Know we care, we do have a part
    In deep emotion, and truest of heart

    A special prayer, in hope for you
    That justice will come, then peace so true

    "Planet Earth, my home, my place
    A capricious anomaly in the sea of space"

    This phrase you've said, I hear it now
    Your choice of words, I'll never disavow

    I've heard your words, very fine with grace
    But you've left your home, you've left this place

    How are you now? Is happiness yours?
    In God's safe arms, now this reasures!

    This birthday of yours, is specially meant
    A special day, a gift heaven sent

    By Sandy

    Excerps from:
    "Planet Earth" a spoken Word poem by Michael Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eloquently in footsteps of Him before you,
    Faith of a child.
    Never allowing evil darts to pierce through,
    Faith of a child.

    Sorry, Michael that's as far as I got so I'll just tell you...

    Like Antoni Gaudi you broke the bounds of established artistic expression to become an innovative leader. Such astounding artistry quite simply, leaves me in awe of what vast beauty one person can accomplish.

    In the face of darkness you carried on with the faith of a child, never allowing surrounding evil to pierce your Light or change who you have always been. Refusing to be deterred, you never ever lost your love or faith, steadfastly cleaving to your lifelong mission to heal the world...for the children, all children, our children.

    On the wings of angels, stones hurled at your very being fell at your feet. Though your path so often dropped from beneath you, with otherworldly grace you took flight and rose above.

    Through your pain, with humility and strength from on High you dance the perimeter, compose truth to show us the way. Oh sweet, clever Magical Michael, what have you prepared before us?

    Love never fails and neither have you. You still make this world a better place. May we find new hope, take up your mantle and always aspire to places you unveil before us. Your heavenly example, our earthly guide.

    Thank you Michael for shining your Light and sharing your love. We are blessed because you are blessed.

    Wishing you comfort and peace on your birthday and always. Happy Birthday Michael!

    Hugs & lots of LOVE,

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. May you find some comfort:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPe_c5F-_Ng
    Not "building lies" but illusions... ;-)

    Take heart! As the winds of adversity howl, so shall they drive away the chaff and the way of the wicked shall perish. (My paraphrasing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. In my anxiety filled quest for something "meaningful" to do on this day, I decided instead of looking outside of my home and life, to look inward and take Michael's advice. There is no need to scramble today to make the day anything but all about showing my little girls love and childlike playfulness. Michael told us to do this. I will give to my children a celebration of Michael's birth; one that, if he were here today (in physical presence) he would be doing himself.

    "Oh, I'll just probably have some cake with my children and probably watch some cartoons..."

    And although, I did tell myself I would be positive and not spend the day teary-eyed, I did come across one of the most inspiring and beautiful performances imo. I had not seen this one. Not so much the lyrics, but the pure sound in Michael's voice in Human Nature has always taken me aback every single time I hear it. He communicates so so much with his voice alone. This live performance is a birthday gift to all of us from Michael. Just wondering if it had/has the same affect on others and wanted to make sure all have seen it. The comments on it are not very recent. I wish I could make it more convenient so you all watch, but I can't make the link active, but here it is:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nceJPvlC06I

    Michael, I miss your living existence here so much. It's so hard to rise above this feeling, but I guess it is just human nature to feel this way when the loss is so great. I wish I could tell you and I pray everyday you know from above how much you really were loved, are still loved and will always be as long as humans walk the earth.

    No more crying. HBD LYM MJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One last comment before this day ends, Monica, I looked up the video that you quoted and wanted to post the link here of Michael being interviewed on the 50th anniversary of his birth. It’s from ABC News and is conducted by Chris Connelly. I can't believe this was just two short years ago!!:

    CC: "How do you plan to celebrate your 50th birthday?"

    MJ: "Oh, I’ll just have a little cake with my children and we’ll probably watch some cartoons."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLPgkxg33jw

    We miss you Michael!!! You’ll always be in our hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Bonnie for you beautiful blog and for everyone who contributed.

    Happy Birthday Michael, the King and the beloved one.

    We love you more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie - I am sorry to post this in this blog that is dedicated for Michael's birthday.

    I was out of town with no computer access. I got back today and start reading your blogs from the current and go back to where I last stopped reading. I am surprised and shocked when I read that Dr Murray is a fake doctor. My question is all those patients he has in Texas going to see a Fake Doctor and some of them came out right after Michael died to defend him and how he helped them? I am speechless for real.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ SandyK,
    I can't believe it was just two short years ago either. Hearing it on this day makes me feel that his essence is still palpable; somehow still lingering. Although, I don't think his essence will ever completely fade. I'm sure we all agree.
    ps
    I am watching The Wiz (again). I so love Michael's expressions through all the makeup and costuming; makes me feel comforted at the end of this day.

    "Heavy is the head that wears a crown." Scarecrow, 1978
    (oh, and William Shakespeare)

    ReplyDelete
  19. BTW, Bonnie, this is an absolutely fabulously fascinating post...oh how I love mysteries! Cryptic messages sure get my brain particles moving.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was out of town until last evening at a family event so was unaware of what tv would have to offer for Michael's birthday last night. Was I surprised and overjoyed to see the 30th anniversary celebration and two "real" (for the most part) tributes to Michael concerning his philanthropy and charitable good works, along with his inspirational gift of music. I think that was "my" happiest birthday ever!

    I close my eyes just to try to see you smile one more time - Don't Walk Away - Invincible.

    ReplyDelete
  21. June - I saw the 30th anniversary too and I was very delighted and so happy. I am so glad they show that for his birthday, and you are right they talked about his charitable contribution. That was the highlight of the day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonnie--this was such a moving, touching tribute to Michael--I was in tears throughout. You truly captured the essence of Michael's very soul and his relation to God and Man. Bless you Bonnie for sharing your literary talents with us in order to create this beautifully written allegory to celebrate Michael's birthday. I believe that your words moved him (and he has read this!) as much as they moved us.


    "Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side"
    Speechless - Invincible

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh! Speechless is a gorgeous song!

    Speaking of Invincible, a thoroughly FABULOUS album...

    1st song, Unbreakable:

    You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
    no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
    Through all your lies and silly games
    I will still remain the same, I'm unbreakable

    You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
    and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
    and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
    You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

    Last line of the last song Threatened, spoken by Rod Serling:

    What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this all is so hard! miss michael too much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL Truthbtold2all---Invincible is my absolute favorite--and "Unbreakable"--it has been my fight song for a year now (I also investigate MJ's murder). I was in CA last week for the non-hearing--and was up at Neverland on Saturday--may sound crazy but when we were ready to leave, I BLASTED Unbreakable from the car--singing and dedicating this song to Michael--telling him that we WILL get justice for him.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey twogoaliemom21 ~
    Oh how I would love to have visited Neverland in it's hayday!!! To see Michael having fun, to feel the warmth of his infectious smile. Well, now that just makes me sad.

    Unbreakable is a great fight song! No, not crazy. LOL Hey, maybe the fans should adopt UNBREAKABLE as the official JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL fight song! Wooohooo...

    Sorry to say that I have just recently discovered Invincible. (No, Sony didn't get a dime out of me!!!) It is my instant favorite of all his albums.

    IT IS CRIMINAL THAT SONY STOPPED PROMOTING INVINCIBLE!!!!! And now 9 years after he NEEDED it to succeed it's suddenly album of the decade? Another punch in Michael's gut?

    BTW, Amazon gave it a horrid review! Hhmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LaurieAnnS,

      Get thee behind me, Satan. I'm not posting your flames. I know who you are and who you work for. Give it up.

      Delete
  27. Hey truthbtold2all---LOL who gives a darn what the Amazon reviews are---there are so many of us who absolutely love this CD--and stinkin SONY did more than just not promote Invincible--Motolla was VERY devilish!! I so agree--I think Unbreakable is the perfect song to adopt for justice!!! Don't feel bad, I had Invincible sitting around for years, but after Michael died I really listened to it--the whole CD took my breath away. And, yes now it is Album of the Decade--another punch is right! But, he knew exactly what he was doing and the quality of that CD--it is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes, I totally agree, "Invincible" is brilliant! It is different than his other work. More mature. It took me longer to get into the songs, but once I did I couldn't get them out of my mind. Beautiful songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I agree with all of you. Invincible is the most facinating CD of all. I love it so much. I listen to it all the time. It's a shame that Sony refused to promote it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mesrak (Mimi) - On Dr. Murray. His patients supporting him. I am going to try not to laugh. That man is not a doctor. He's not. Where they hired those people from I have no idea. Trust me that little discover has had me and a friend of mine's world turned upside down.

    truthbtold2all - I still can't believe this came out of my little fingers. That first paragraph . . . where did THAT come from? I love just sitting down and having words come out on paper (computer) but that was something else. This whole thing as I typed it was not planned or outlined in anyway. I just put in there pieces of information I had come across over the past year, took part of a dream I had when I was sixteen and pretty much let Michael's own heart tell the story. Wait until I reveal what some of the metaphors are. A friend of mine was floored!

    twogoaliemom21 - The first time I heard "Speechless" I cried. The first time I heard "Stranger in Moscow" I cried. (still do when I hear those two songs), Childhood - tears, others as well. I have not seen you here before and I wanted to welcome you and thank you for reading it. Michael is in here (points to her heart) and I really believe that Michael has been sold short. He must know now, how many people really love him and not for his craft but for his heart and as a human being.

    Truthbtold - "You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
    and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
    and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
    You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable"

    No wonder Sony didn't want to promote "Invincible".

    ReplyDelete
  31. twogoalie - I think "Invincible" is probably one of Michael's best albums when it comes to song writing. I have my favorite songs of his, but that album is prophetic.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yah, that first paragraph is an artistic creation all by itself...amazing!

    I know, I thought the same thing Bonnie. That man has/had guts! Prophetic indeed. Then he ended the album with "Threatened", it's amazing they promoted it at all!

    THREATENED ♫

    [ROD SERLING INTRO]
    Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
    A monster had arrived in the village
    The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
    And this person or thing is soon to be met
    He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
    Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

    You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
    Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
    I’m underneath
    You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
    I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
    I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
    I heard just what you said
    That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

    [CHORUS]
    You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
    While you sleep, while you creep, you should feel threatened
    Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
    Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

    You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
    I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
    Your worst nightmare is me, I'm everywhere
    In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
    I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
    I’m the one watching you
    That’s why you got to be threatened by me

    [ROD SERLING VERSE]
    The unknown monster is about to embark
    From a far corner, out of the dark
    A nightmare, that’s the case
    Never Neverland, that’s the place
    This particular monster can read minds
    Be in two places at the same time
    This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
    The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
    You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
    A human presence that you feel is strange
    A monster that you can see disappear
    A monster, the worst thing to fear.

    [ROD SERLING OUTRO]
    What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
    © Michael Jackson (and he wouldn't mind!) ㋡

    Uhhh...the part about your woman talking to me, Is anybody thinking Mariah Carey?

    ❀(Lyrics posted under fair use for educational purposes only.) :oP:::

    ReplyDelete
  33. @truthbtold2all,

    "Uhhh...the part about your woman talking to me, Is anybody thinking Mariah Carey?"

    Yes, I thought that too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bonnie, more than your truth seeking, you did in the défamation. It's time for you to apologize, not only Miss De Gosson and Madam Karen Faye, but the Michael's fans too. Before publishing a controversial article, you must be right and precise, and in this article I don't see anything as such. You do in the jealousy and the hatred towards the only persons who loved Michael without anything in return. I'm so disappointed about your behavior. Funny that you are creating fights with your bullshits whereas you called for the peace and respect between fans.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.