Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Homecoming - Just in Time for Murray

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Homecoming - Just in Time for Murray




August 22, 2010 - The Homecoming - Just in Time for Murray


Oh, how I long to plant my feet back on familiar soil, in front of my computer . . . I hug thee oh rectangular, plasmatic friend! After a long and VERY eventful trip I feel reconnected to my purpose because as the Lord can testify, no typing can I do on a Verizon, flip-top phone. I don't do thumb typing. It's just that unnatural for me.

It's not that I don't want to embrace the technology . . . it's just that I am one of those miraculous people that actually type properly on a keyboard . . . FULL size, using ALL my fingers. If the keyboard were a piano I could most assuredly garner the title of Maestro. I take great joy in completely distracting my husband with the methodical rhythm of my typing. He tells me he can tell when I'm angry or agitated by the force in which my fingers hit the keys. When I'm focused on something, he doesn't even have to see my face . . . he can tell by how fast I am typing. There is a certain "sound".

Working at my computer. You can tell I need sleep


My husband and I spent the last four days down in South Carolina, looking for a house and I had very little time to get online. We did take the lap top, but that did not work. The age of the thing might have had something to do with it. He hasn't used it in over two years and when we booted it up, Windows 98 greeted us and we immediately had our doubts. That was the least of our problems, but we got through it.

My husband's company is relocating us and this is one of two trips we have to take down there to find a place to live, etc... We just got in tonight, later than we planned because . . . well that's just my life. One of these times while I'm in prayer, I have to remember to ask the Lord why EVERYTHING has to be a trial. I do plan to get to my emails. I do, but alas, a dead car battery met us at 10pm on a Sunday night in the long term parking of the BWI airport. If it weren't for my husband's sense of humor, I would probably have a couple of dents in that car.

My Husband Ed, Joe the Plummer and Myself in D.C.


I am back, I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to get this note out.

Tomorrow is Murray's day in court and I have the blog update on Dr. Slavit and AEG to put up tomorrow.

Please save a seat for me at Murray's trial, I will be there in prayer.

Dr. Conrad Murray. I predict an interesting day


Thank you for your patience.

Love you more!!!

BTW: My husband tried to make me feel better about the car tonight telling me to have patience that "Michael will wait". I looked at him to see if he was serious (which of course he wasn't, he never is) and he said, in mock-Michael style "It's for Love . . . L.O.V.E. Love, lovelovelovelove, you know, love" and I'm sorry, but NOBODY can say that the way Michael does! I know my husband tried, but all he managed to do was make me laugh so hard that I couldn't see to drive. (once we got on the road).

Michael, if you are listening/reading/seeing any of this, I apologize for my husband if you happened to fall off your cloud laughing.

Michael Jackson in "SCREAM"


Oh yeah . . . And SONY? I just wanted you to know that I heard "Human Nature" by Michael Jackson on the radio and I didn't have to pay ONE RED CENT TO YOU in order to hear it. And I also sang "Childhood" in the hotel room several times and if I closed my eyes, I can even see the video and hear Michael singing it. I sang it with him FOR FREE . . . Soooooooo

BILL ME!

7 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME BONNIE!

    I really missed you! I look forward to your blog everyday! Especially today and tomorrow, what with Murray's hearing and all.

    Thanks for posting the pictures. It brings a more personal feeling to your blog.

    Your husband sounds like a real nice guy who supports you in all you do.

    My husband is the complete opposite. All I have to do is mention the name Michael Jackson, and he goes off on a Racist Rant! My whole family does! Even my kids!

    I have no one to talk to about Michael except you and the fans here. That's why your blog means more to me than ever.

    So I Thank God for you and your blog Bonnie and again......WELCOME HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie - welcome back. I missed you so much.

    I hope all is well with you.

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about Michael's songs.
    I hear so many of his songs in my head all day
    long!

    I hear "Him" singing them and I also see his short films playing to each song.

    All For Free!

    They can't take that away from me!!

    So... "EAT THAT, SONY!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, so now we hear this "preliminary" is put off (again) til January 2011, after the November elections, when DA Cooley is hoping to become California AG, and pass this awful mess off to someone else. I feel so sorry for Michael's mother having this drag on and on. But I do wish his siblingswould be more proactive towards his cause, and that his brothers would stop tweeting about insignificant nothings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bonnie, welcome home! Wow, sounds like your trip was eventful, sure made me smile...even LOL! My daughter asked, "What's so funny Mom?" "Oh, just reading a blog." "About Michael Jackson?" "Kind of, yah." They're tired of my obsession and mostly just roll their eyes so I don't say much anymore.

    Anyway, I hope you made some progress in finding a new home. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josie, Mimi, June and Truthbtold - We found out today that we got the house we wanted. Weird thing (shouldn't be weird at all) was that something was telling us that the house we had papers on was not "The one", even though my husband fell in love with it. At Breakfast down in the hotel dining, my husband and I prayed before eating and my husband prayed that God would direct us in where he wanted us. We were prepared to drive to where the new office would be in the industrial park and map out how far it would be to the new house.

    After we ate, we set out to do that, but we had to stop for gas. My husband decides to pick up a local paper. Looking through it, he said, "Hey! Look at this" and preceded to read me the ad in the paper. It was a 3 bed, 2 bath house on two acres and two car garage for almost half of what we are now paying for where we currently live. It was out in the country and the plus of an extra full bath and the two car oversize garage was a selling point for my husband, who loves his woodworking.

    He called the number in the paper and the owner answered. We went over to look at it four hours before we were supposed to be at the airport to go home. After looking through the house the guy told us he had a couple of people interested but that he liked us. My husband got the call today that we got the house. Wow. We should sign papers on it sometime next month.

    In the meantime, I wanted to tell everyone not to fret about Murray. I know, I know, it's disheartening, but I am actually relieved. Why? Because I believe there is a reason for the delay. This is all in God's time, not ours. I have to have faith that he knows what he is doing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie- you look great tired and all.I'm glad you're back and boy are you!

    much love!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.