Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Everyone is Going to Have to Wait

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everyone is Going to Have to Wait

This is a short update:

This is a blog. This is not a free-for-all. We had a lot of news yesterday and I need to address all of it. Unfortunately I also have to work for a living.

For the time being, I have comments hidden. You can still comment but they will be moderated. I need to have some control over this to maintain integrity of this blog. I will enable the comments back up on the blog when I catch up with the posts.

I have a blog update for tonight when I get back home that should address most of what happened yesterday.

God bless you and keep the faith. I love you.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you took my advice on the monitoring. I have no love nor understanding for people that come in here and raise chaos. I just wanted to let you know that I am running anonymous to hopefully avoid any further conflict. I am here for Michael's sake. Not to try to chase out ego-tripping individuals. They're not in this for truth any more than they're in it to seek justice. They're in it for a popularity contest.

    I don't know what to think of Katherine's suit against AEG because I think that this too will only lead to failure. Without Michael's or AEG's signing the contract with Murray, legally AEG had no responsibility to either Michael any more than they had to supply Murray with whatever he had requested.

    In my honest opinion, the Jacksons are only blowing more needless smoke, rather than helping anything. Worse, a lot of the consensus amongst the general public is that Joe and Katherine (and all the Jacksons) are perceived as only being greedy themselves, and wanting more money. One person commented, "Isn't Katherine's $85K allowance per year enough?" and to be honest...I have asked that myself.

    I don't know, Bonnie...with the way things are going in this whole ordeal? That and the constant drama within the fan base, I really don't feel that justice will ever truly be served. I just don't. :(

    Anyway, I wanted you to know that although I'm not pleased with what happened in here, I am here for MJ's sake, but I'm running "stealth" (anonymous).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie – Yesterday I was listening Michael’s song “Keep the Faith”. I was thinking to send you a note saying to you “Keep the Faith” and I saw it on your short post you yourself said it. I am glad you Keeping the Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AEG responds to Katherine:

    Note, the keywords and especially the last sentence: AEG Live's lawyers have now spoken out against the allegations, dismissing the claims as "inaccurate, unsubstantiated and meritless".

    A statement reads, "Dr. Murray was Mr. Jackson's longtime personal physician. AEG did not choose him, hire him or supervise him. That said, and in honor of our professional relationship with Mr. Jackson and his Estate, we will have no further public statements."

    http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jackson-concert-bosses-hit-back-at-mums-lawsuit_1166391

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just glad to be reassured that you are ok. One Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady - See what happens. AEG really can't say anything publicly and If I were them, I wouldn't either. What is the point? Press will run away with it anyhow. But on the Jacksons and their "smoke" I want to give them some time as Randy suggested. There is more to this than what it looks like.

    Mimi - I was listening to "Invincible" today (and since Sony wouldn't promote it, I got it for free, LOL) Yes, keeping the faith. Praying. ♥

    I am okay. Michael's little face isn't though. I slapped my computer screen yesterday. Hope he forgives me. The feathers I have taped to the computer screen are still intact, so it wasn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Para 21 of the 0fficial Complaint filed by Mr. Brian Panish (Katherine Jackson vs AEG)states (in other terms) that the terms of the AEG contract for the This-Is-It Tour also stipulated that AEG might have taken possession ofMJ collateral assets inclusive the ATV/Sony katalog should the tour not meet their financial expectations. What do you think ?
    An MJ admirer from Switzerland who also appreciates your sincerity and tenacity in trying to find Justice for MJ

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.