Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Technical Difficulties Short-Circuit the Network

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, September 10, 2010

Technical Difficulties Short-Circuit the Network




September 10, 2010 - Technical Difficulties Short-Circuit the Network

The sudden shutting down of pages, disabling of internal links on certain web sites, and the mushroom cloud from the latest vicious attack is still settling.

The subject of the controversy began with a desire to leave two facebook pages due to a very uncomfortable feeling from yours truly, in how people of “not-like” mindset were being treated and accusations against Michael Jackson’s brother Jermaine and another Dr. Tohme and the hate speech that followed in a long thread of comments.

This lead to pictures of one person being sent to me and that picture was one I had suspicions about before but never bothered to follow up on. I deemed it unimportant at the time. I went to her page to grab the original picture and when I did bother to blow it up on my own computer, I spotted color bleeding errors, digital evidence of overlap and shadows that were “wrong” or didn’t match the angle of the lighting. I wanted another opinion so I emailed it to a friend at FedEx Office to see if what she could find out.

She came back with the first picture in question and was firm about her conclusions. If she had not been, I would not have posted the results. I had no reason to try to debunk Samantha DeGosson, she had never attacked me. I had my opinion, she had hers.

Next thing that happened was a flurry of emails and private messages telling me that Sam shut down her facebook page. Then an email from a “Dee” that demanded I prove what I had already proven with evidence that was now taken down by the guilty party (sound familiar, Charles?). She gave me this long dissertation about how camera’s and digital investigations work, believing I would be intimidated into believing that one needs to know make, model, serial number and digital signature of a camera to see mistakes in a photo-shopped photo. That was interesting but I didn’t bite. I did however, send the two other photos out that someone sent me and was given the same conclusion, which Ms. DeGosson denies that I did.

Then pages on TINI went down. I have to date had three people tell me that TINI had technical difficulties for the last couple of days and that is why they are down. Well, for what they are PAYING this web host (they are probably moving everything now), I would think they would get better service. Here is the info I was sent on TINI:

“This is Not It” is (or was, they could be moving now) registered with an expensive web hosting company in Culver City that also runs Sony’s systems.

Domain Name: THIS-IS-NOT-IT.COM
Created on: 27-Sep-09
Expires on: 27-Sep-10
Last Updated on: 08-Oct-09


Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET

Server Type: Apache/2.0.54
IP Address: XXXXX
IP Location - California - Culver City - Media Temple Inc

Then it was Changed in Jan 2010 when new people came in to run TINI

Registrant Search:
"Domains by Proxy, Inc." owns about622 other domains
Registrar History:
1 registrar
NS History:
3 changes on 4 unique name servers over 1 year.
IP History:
4 changes on 5 unique name servers over 1 years.
Whois History:
39 records have been archived since 2009-09-29 .
Reverse IP:
1,080 other sites hosted on this server.
Log In or Create a FREE account to start monitoring this domain name

DomainTools for Windows®

Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now>
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: THIS-IS-NOT-IT.COM
Created on: 27-Sep-09
Expires on: 27-Sep-10
Last Updated on: 10-Jan-10

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (480) 624-2599      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (480) 624-2599      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (480) 624-2599      end_of_the_skype_highlighting Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.THIS-IS-NOT-IT.COM
NS2.THIS-IS-NOT-IT.COM

Media temple is a very expensive high end super professional web hosting site. They work with Sony, ABC, Starbucks, Toyota,NBC Universal, Warner Brothers,Loreal and more. Not exactly budget friendly especially compared too other domain servers....

Are any of THOSE COMPANIES having technical difficulty?

I have been threatened, I have had my family brought into this, and I have been told that I am “destroying years of work”.

Years? Did somebody slip up?

They were there from the beginning?

When lies are uncovered the reactions are always the same. The issue at hand is never answered, they just attack the person with the message and the issue gets lost in the dust of the skirmish.

I have been called delusional, a liar, crazy, fruitcake, hoaxer (believer got dropped for some reason. I haven’t seen that lately) This is the psychological tactic they take. It’s well documented in a semi-famous book!

These people are not defending Michael. Michael is not their priority. Their “cause” is and it’s a “cause” that began back in “the very beginning” as one email said:



Return-Path:
Received: from snt0-omc3-s46.snt0.hotmail.com ([unknown] [65.54.51.83]) by vms169127.mailsrvcs.net (Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009)) with ESMTP id <0L8I00MCV6NSPA4E@vms169127.mailsrvcs.net> for xxxxxxxverizon.net; Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:31:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from SNT130-W53 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s46.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:31:04 -0700
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:31:03 -0500
From: "Yazmeen Carman"
Subject: Hear-to-heart
In-reply-to:
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.51.83]
X-Originating-IP: [67.135.148.2]
To: "Bonnie Cox"
Message-ID:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01CB50F0.422846A0"
Importance: Normal
References: ,, <77807DD637F24BC7AE0FE40D6736D9BD@D4KP1NF1>, ,
Original-recipient: rfc822;xxxxxxx@verizon.net
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5931
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Sep 2010 23:31:04.0375 (UTC) FILETIME=[1203A470:01CB5077]

I pray all is well with you and your family.

I don't like to simply leave...I always prefer communicating. I didn't know how to approach you because you are NOT even the last person I wish to hurt...even unintentionally so I let my feelings simmer couple of days.

TINI is NOT shut down. TINI is having technical issues, hence ALL testimonies gone, NOT just Samantha's
TINI is working on the technical problem.

TINI symbolizes our cause, it's started our cause, it's ground zero.
Any insults at TINI would affect those who fight the cause

Samantha is MOST DEFINITELY NOT a Sony cohort, I cosign for her and you know beside you, noone hates Sony more than I do. Samantha is the FIRST PERSON EVER to name Sony to be behind Michael's murder and she is very much genuine.

I do NOT even think Charles Thomson is a Sony cohort which you do. I opened fire to him for lying about LowlyNewsHound, that's it.

When we accuse simpletons as being Sony cohorts, it portrays us...as people with too active of an imagination.

Bonnie, you are really.....harsh and distracted lately.

AEG has MORE blood on its hands than Sony does. There are not many blogs that covers Michael's murder and conspiracy behind it. A lot of people look upto your blog. You can use your blog to inform....or misinform people.

You, lately, have been bordering misinformation.

This undermines work done by others.

I pray that you will see my concern beyond my lines and have a soul searching.

I LOVE YOU, BONNIE....I REALLY DO.


HUG,
~ Yazmeen
*****************************************************************

She says AEG has more blood on it’s hands than Sony. AEG, as I said before, is NOT who Michael was protesting in 2001 and 2002. AEG is NOT the one who put Michael through hell between 2003 and 2005. AEG was not even in existence in 1993, so . . . How is it that AEG has more blood on its hands?

She cosigns for Samantha? What does that mean? Did Samantha need a loan?

When you start digging for the truth and the dirt begins shifting, wouldn’t the sudden activity mean there was something underneath? I think so too . . . so I keep digging.

How did a group of fan-followers manage to afford a top-dollar web hosting and managing company that works with the likes of SONY, or ABC, NBC, Universal, Warner Brothers? Who is paying for that? Samantha? Wow. Living on the street in front of celebrity homes does have its privileges!

Yazmeen did also say that TINI took down all the pictures and testimonies, not just Sam’s. Of course, if we found one photo shopped picture there had to be something wrong with the rest, right? Well, with the two other ones I was sent there were. I have them if anyone would like to request them and look at those two.

When did TINI go up? Anyone know? Yes, September 27, 2009. Before “This is It” was even in theaters.

I responded to Yazmeen (see what I mean about issues not being addressed).

*************************************************************

Yazmeen,

I am surprised at you. You have gone after people with much less info than I have.

I have NEVER heard or saw Samantha post about Sony.

Her pictures and facebook page were down before the 24 hour period of my blog had posted.

Then off of TINI too.

Now this.

Funny how my "misinformation" seems to shut down web pages.

I don't know about TINI or the reasons their internal links no longer work. But I couldn’t' have scheduled better timing.

I'm not an idiot and I'm surprised that you would try to convince me with such flimsy reasons.

I have just one question . . . .

Just what IS your cause? Because it has very little to do with helping Michael and VERY MUCH to do with protecting frauds.

The reaction is MORE than revealing.

the CAUSE is division of the fan base.

"AEG has MORE blood on its hands than Sony does" - Really? Since when? Based on what evidence? Michael never implicated AEG. Michael never protested AEG.

Just keep in mind that I am NOT the only one with this information. Authorities are getting this sent to them too.

I'm not above posting your emails either. Headers and all.

I know I'm not off base, so please don't waste your time.

Bonnie L. Cox

********************************************************

When Yazmeen wrote this:

Wait a minute!!!!!!

Like others, I didn't call you out in public and I wrote you privately while asking others to cease bashing you!
I am known to be a very cutting person and NOONE has been an exception to that so far, ONLY YOU!!!!
And this is how you respond to me??????

Let my this email be befitting of your tone!

TINI is having technical fucking issues!!!!!
If there is something to be exposed about Samantha, they would have removed ONLY Samantha's testimony which is NOT the case!

If I have to explain to you why AEG is culpable, perhaps you have wasted your last year!
I suggest you give that time to your son!

You yourself stated you became a fan after MJ died and apperantly you have a vendatte against Sony
I don't like Sony too but my accusations fits their fault! You have a very very very active imagination!
Accusing everyone you don't like to be a Sony cohort hurt your credibility...and frankly is DELUSIONAL!

And I have NEVER been intimidated BY ANYONE!!!!!
What do you mean you are not above publishing my email???????

If you don't publish it, you are a PUNK!
Do you think I am scared of little Bonnie fucking Cox!

Lady, you lost your fucking mind! THAT'S FOR SURE!

GOOD BYE!

P.S. Anything you post that will undermine our work will be called out!
Not that you need anyone testifying you officially went CRAZY!

***********************************************************

I didn’t call her out in public either . . . until now. (Do all TINI members have the same vocabulary challenges or just her and Sammy?) They aren’t worried about Michael, they are worried about their “work”. (I forgot I got called a punk. That was cute.)

Yazmeen is known to be a very IRRATIONAL person. Anyone can lash out. I still have copies of her tweets that someone sent me when she went on a cursing tirade, complete with racial slurs, on Twitter. I defended her anger at the time. So I knew what I was in for.

************************************************************
My reply to her:

I'm familiar with your tactics Yazmeen. I defended them once before . . . Now I know better.

Good bye.

Bonnie L. Cox


This is what goes on behind closed doors (or in private emails). Before anyone starts jumping on me about sharing contents of private emails (I only do this when they get abusive like that and cannot lie about what they’ve done) just remember that Randy Phillip’s emails were posted all over the place. Michael Jackson’s private phone conversations were posted all over the place.

AEG is fighting litigation right now. Leonard Rowe put out a book that contradicts other con-AEG witnesses. Are we supposed to believe that Rowe was invited by Michael to be his representative when Michael did not even invite him to the business meeting with AEG (as per Rowe), himself and Michael’s family on May 15th? Are we supposed to believe that Michael wanted to do a concert deal with Rowe with his family when a previous press release had stated that Michael had no plans to tour with his family but he wished them well?

And are we supposed to believe that Michael, after meeting with AEG’s Phillip Anschutz in December of 2008, would agree to do a concert for Rowe in January? Rowe’s accounts overlap certain dates that debunk his own testimony.

This is what I am covering in the next blog update. The lawsuits are on hold for now. There is a missing piece of information that I still have to dig into and I’m not sure I will be permitted to cite the source. Right now, this mess is more important.

I DO STILL want to go over the AEG contract. That will be after Rowe’s book review.

Michael Knew Who it Was. He Told Us. There is not denying it.


75 comments:

  1. What the "ladies" don't realize is that all this has already been reported, including someone's Stephanie Wilburn's harassing phone calls, Yazmeens harassing emails and the posts from Samantha's wall (not just the "Jermaine" one either.

    Karen Faye needs to remember that a deed she once asked me to do that I wrote to her and refused to do, I still have all proof of. If it weren't for her asking me to do something to two certain people, I would have never believed this about her either.

    Karen? I've sent THAT to certain people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now it's time for a commercial break ladies n' gentlemen. Be back soon...

    Are we off camera now? Oh, good...I think I'm going outside and crawl underneath that nice warm n' cozy, but big rock before the next wave of return assault fire arrives. I'm all ready. I've got my book, my lamp, food and water rations. I'm good. Hugz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lady
    I LOVE YOU HUMOR! YOUR WIT!

    I AM LAUGHING MY A_ _ OFF RIGHT NOW!

    THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!

    WE ALL NEED IT RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,

    I don't care what you say, in my book....

    YOU ARE A WARRIOR!

    This proves it!

    Just keep doing what you're doing!

    I'm with you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Josie: I'm glad I've made you laugh. We ALL needed a good round of giggles here. But, between us...Under that nice, cozy n' warm rock of mine, I'm also well stocked with ammunition and weaponry. So, in case of "war" I'm locked n' loaded. I never go to war unprepared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Bonnie: You aren't kidding about the "irrational" bit. That's why I stopped following a good chunk of these people. Especially all the tweeted insults hurled @ Jackson family members by a few of them. THAT was crazy!!! Actually it was so insane I thought that these people were in desperate needs of padded cells in a sanitarium!!! So, I simply deleted, blocked, and ran like heck without looking back either. Yowza...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bonnie,

    This is an interesting video posted October 29, 2009, from CNN.

    "Does Michael Jackson's movie, 'This is it,' exploit his Death? Showbiz Tonight's AJ Hammer discusses this topic with his panel."

    TINI is briefly mentioned in this CNN video.

    Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/10/29/sbt.mad.over.michael.cnn?iref=allsearch

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ SandyK: I liked CNN's coverage of that. I also respected the opinions within it, especially at the end that the only thing about TII that was disappointing was that you got to see Jackson the artist, but nothing about Jackson the man. You could clearly see that MJ was very absorbed in his work. That's true. But, then again...that was the point behind the whole release of TII anyway. It wasn't a documentary in the traditional sense. I am pleased to own it. Even though MJ wouldn't have wanted us to see the unpolished/behind the scenes stuff, I DO think that this added depth to him as an artist. It educated all of us who saw the film, and I for one am grateful for that rare glimpse of Michael at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie I think you've totally lost it, you need to think twice when you say these things about TINI, TINI's website has not been working properly for weeks now. I have something to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie said:


    Karen Faye needs to remember that a deed she

    once asked me to do that I wrote to her and

    refused to do, I still have all proof of.

    If it weren't for her asking me to do something

    to two certain people, I would have never

    believed this about her either.

    _______________________________________________

    Josie said,

    To SandyK,

    This is why I think there is a whole Other Side to Karen that I know nothing about.

    And this is why I am disappointed in Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Josie you don;t even know what it's about yet, so why you judge her? This is so unbelievable. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ MichaelPureSoul: Does your accusation of Bonnie's totally losing it mean that it isn't noteworthy to also note that the very photos accused of being photoshopped were deleted or became MIA from the TINI site within 24 hrs. of Bonnie's posting about such??? Oh, that's right..."TINI's website has not been working properly for weeks now."

    Okay...that's pretty ironic or should I say "coincidental" considering that their servers are pretty pricey. You would think that if they (TINI) pays a hefty sum of money for that site, it would be running correctly, and if not...I know that if I were paying that hefty sum, I'd be pretty ticked off and complaining like all heck about it-- if not demanding a refund of my money for services not being rendered!!! ESPECIALLY if there has been a problem "for weeks now.", as you have stated.

    Please, don't take me the wrong way...I'm not pointing fingers. But, I am pointing out facts and things that give good cause to think about as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ladyaquarius1962,

    I agree with your comment. I have mixed feelings about the movie on many levels, and yes I own it as well. At the end of the day, I feel it was important for the movie to have been made for many reasons including as an important historic document, and to replace the images that had all to often been posted of Michael over the past 5 years. You probably remember the crazy stories about him supposedly having cancer, or needing a liver transplant, or my favorite, completely losing his eye sight and voice! All lies of course. If it wasn't for the movie, the last pictures of Michael would be the ones during the 2005 trial or when he disguised himself to go shopping. Those still got some airtime but the movie images far over shadowed those. Like you said, the movie added depth to him as an artist. Those that doubted his talent were all but silenced by nothing less than the truth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ SandyK: You're absolutely right. That's another reason to be thankful for the release of TII. It gave his fans a bit of something more precious to treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie – your email replying to her is very reasonable. And she has to throw out her venom to attack you like that? Wow!!!! I am surprise by her low level of integrity and moral value.

    The question you presented to her are very valuable. Instead of answering them in a very educated and classy manner, she was ranting like a mad woman.

    Seriously, those are the kind of women fans are following and defending? Is she really thinking she is for justice for Michael saying “AEG has more BLOOD than Sony does?”

    She said “you are really harsh….” but that is what exactly she is doing being harsh using rude words than simply answering the question she was asked properly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy and Lady - about TII, the film, and the piece from CNN, I have the DVD, but am sorry I purchased it. While I know Michael was rehearsing and not in full performance mode, I need only to look back at his last full-out show, the 30th Anniversary Special, from 2001, or even the American Bandstand Show in 2002, and I see such a vast difference in his confidence and stage presence from then until 2009. Is 8 or 9 years between shows really that long for a person who was "in the business" his entire life? Personally, I chalk that all up to Thomas Sneddon, Martin Bashir and the other persecutors to stripped him of everything he held dear in those intervening years. After watching TII, I found myself really questioning whether he could have pulled off this tour or even if he wanted to. Just my take and I respect others' opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As for CNN's coverage of TII Film, it was fine.

    As for anyone wanting to see the human side of

    Michael, just go to youtube.com and type in

    Michael's home movies.


    There are over 10 parts to this all showing Michael the person.

    It's been on there for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ MichaelPureSoul,

    Do you know when the site shut down it's testimonials? Was it before Bonnie's blog post on the subject?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Josie,

    Thanks for the reminder on Michael's home movies on You Tube. I've seen them and they are very enjoyable and well worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Michaelpuresoul,

    I am disappointed in Karen because she is on Sam's side and Sam is a Fraud.

    Bonnie already proved this.

    Now this OTHER issue with Karen, that I know nothing about, well....I am disappointed that there is still MORE issues with Karen.

    Being disappointed is NOT a Judgement.

    It's a personal emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lady - regarding your comment about TINI's website crashing (or not), while I can't speak for that particular site, I work for a large company with it's own expensive domain which crashes periodically and sometimes stays crashed for days before the fix comes. I mention this to point out that these things do happen. I wouldn't discount it absent proof.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ June: I understand your point with your feelings and statement too. I agree...my all-time favorite concert vid is the one I have from his "Dangerous" Tour in Bucharest. THAT to me was Michael at his best, and still is. I too (with TII) seriously questioned his physical ability to pull off 50 shows. When you compare the Bucharest tour to the 30th Anniversary in 2001 to TII, you can tell Michael looked like H-E-L-L, and yes...I too give full credit to Sneddon and 2005 for MJ's decline in health. You could tell that he was very thin and gaunt. THAT broke my heart (and still does). But, since I'd watched Michael just about my whole life-- since '69 when he and his brothers appeared on Ed Sullivan, I figured I was "in it" with him for the long haul. From chubby cheeked smiling little boy, to the "shell" of the man he once was. But...for the record, I've never played TII again. It sits safely and neatly tucked away in my drawer reserved for things on Michael I'd collected over 40 yrs. worth, and there it will remain...

    ReplyDelete
  25. About TII - I had sworn I would not purchase it and I eventually did? Why? Because at the time I trusted no one else's account of what it contained.

    Do you know how many times I have stopped and paused those scenes for double-takes? To me, it was kind of dark. A dark Michael. But there were some funny scenes in there too that made me chuckle out loud.

    This was not Michael Jackson in that movie. Not the one we know. Rehearsals yes, but I've seen other footages of rehearsals of him and the dancing in many of those scenes . . . Not Michael.

    I remember threatening to stomp that DVD into a million peaces and send it back to AEG I was so angry. But I have to admit, there are tons of clues as to Michael's actual condition on those different scenes.

    Cutest Scene: Michael playing with the song, "Speechless" and the intro lyrics.

    For the "This is It" concert, I thought it was ironic the choice of songs. None of his "Invincible" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @June,

    It wasn't just the fact that it had been 8 years since performing in a stage show, but it was what happened in those 8 years. If Michael didn't experience the intense persecution that he did, we would have seen a more confident Michael. Sneddon, Bashir and company helped to destroy an innocent man.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michaelpuresoul - The timing of the "down time" is one thing . . . the top-dollar web hosting by a web site put together by a group of fan-followers is even more telling. What would you think, Michael? Can Sammy afford UNIVERSAL PICTURES level hosting and web management? Who the heck is financing all that?

    They assumed AEG was paying for Murray's HD quality vid on Youtube, so I believe my question is MORE than fair.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ June: About TINI's site problem. I agree...but if the site has been enduring issues for a considerably lengthy amount of time as Pure Soul may be implying, I would be on the phone DAILY and likely demanding a refund or a credit for services not being rendered. No one has mentioned any of the TINI members or high ups complaining about such BEFORE Bonnie's blog. Now, all of a sudden this gets mentioned. I'm sorry, but I find it all a bit fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. SandyK

    Your Welcome. I listened to those home movies for days on end, just after Michael died.

    It made me feel close to him and like he was still with us. I loved the sound of his speaking voice.

    He just loved to have fun, with kids and animals and Super-Soakers!

    That was Michael the person.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lady - that lady in question (sanitarium material) has done this before. For some reason, cursing is supposed to be persuasive? That is a major lack of self control.

    Karen's pictures - Did I comment on these already? I was expecting more than that, I really was. That reminds me of the video that Sammy had. She had announced that she was going to post a special video of her "last evening" with Micheal. The whole video was someone filming the back of a Cadillac SUV while they followed at night. That was it. People were expecting to see her with Michael and that was what it was. That's what Karen's pictures remind me of. No Michael . . . just SUGGESTION of Michael. And HER fans will buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Will TINI move it's web site to new servers now? I bet this is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ Bonnie: "Cutest Scene: Michael playing with the song, "Speechless" and the intro lyrics."

    If you're talking about MJ waving his arm around, that song was "Human Nature", not "Speechless." "Speechless" was song from "Invincible", and there were no songs from that release at all on TII.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Josie, my favorite videos of Micheal were of him in those home movies and the one where he was narrarating, chuckling at some of the memories as he was telling us about them. Like the one where he tells us this was the first time we've seen him with his shirt off (LOL, if would have HELD STILL and stopped running away from us!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. lady - It was the scene where he sounded like he was getting ready to do the musical scales "Your Love is Magical . . . that's how I feel", and he stopped and did that lilting little thing with his voice up and down. I think it was right before Human Nature. And what was with the pointed shoulders??? Two of his outfits looked like that. They made his arms look twice as long and skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  35. No...no...no!!! My favorite scene is this: "I love to tour..." Sorry, Mike...you couldn't lie to save a fly. :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_LE6HJqZw

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ok...I'll give you that one. He was wearing the "pointed shoulders" outfit. I HATED that outfit, btw. He might as well as worn spikes, I thought. Yuck...

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love that!!!! That was awesome! He did look serious and I agree . . .he HAD IT and THEY messed him up!

    ReplyDelete
  38. @BonnieL,

    I agree with your observations about TII. Like you said, you have to see it with your own eyes once, so that you can make your own observations.

    @Lady,

    I've also only seen my DVD of TII once. I haven't been able to bring myself to see it again. This my sound silly, but I can't watch it with other people. I start tearing up at the opening credits for pete sake! Good grief am I weak...:-(

    @Josie,

    One of the funniest parts of the series, and ironically the saddest as well, is when Michael jokes about not liking to tour. He clearly loves the fans and loves doing concerts but the traveling from place to place and living out of a "suit-case," was very hard on him. His appetite, sleep, etc. would get severly thrown out of wack. It's one of the main reasons he had to stop doing big stadium tours 12+ years ago.

    I agree, I enjoy hearing his voice too.

    ReplyDelete
  39. @Bonnie,

    "that lady in question (sanitarium material) has done this before. For some reason, cursing is supposed to be persuasive? That is a major lack of self control."

    Her vulgar rant was shocking! I don't get what she thinks she'll accomplish with that??

    ReplyDelete
  40. All I know is I just loved the sound of His Singing Voice! .....

    AND

    I loved the sound of His Speaking Voice!


    Whenever I miss him, I just click on a Radio

    Interview or watch the Home Movies again.

    It helps me get over the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bonnie – I really did not like that outfit with the big shoulders either. You’re right it made him look like slimmer, and I hate it.

    My favorite part from the movie is when he got carried away and kept on singing while the dancers standing at the bottom of the stage glowing and cheering him up. Once he finished he realized he was really carried away and said he needed to save his voice something like that. I love that seen the most.

    ReplyDelete
  42. That outfit with the pointy shoulders looked like crap on him!

    I Hated that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  43. In TII, I really liked him in "They Don't Care About Us". The jacket he wore during that piece looked very nice on him.

    The pointy shouldered jackets were by a designer named Balmain. Although interesting, I didn't really care for them. In the out-takes, Michael's weares a Balmain jacket very similar to this:

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R39PIGVAGT8/SeOqSLXiXJI/AAAAAAAABp8/vajE5BJIN78/s320/Balmain+Jacket-+GORGEOUS!.jpg

    In the movie he also wore one similar to this:

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NDjYmNvyvfA/TFWilY17F9I/AAAAAAAAAQ4/nfPu3inVzCQ/s1600/balmain.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  44. Let's face it..Michael had style!

    ReplyDelete
  45. "Speechless"
    (Invincible)

    Your love is magical, that's how I feel
    But I have not the words here to explain
    Words like, "I love you."

    ReplyDelete
  46. SandyK – I love Invisible album. That’s my favorite.

    I just reading this part in “Moonwalk” and he said, "I had been letting so much build up inside me....I was so rich in some experience while being poor in moments of true joy”.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have a question I've always wanted to ask.

    When Michael sang some of his songs, he would

    say a Phrase, and then curl his lip.

    One of the songs was "Shake Your Body."

    Does anyone know what the Phrase was?

    1. Jungle Lover

    or

    2. Doggone Lover

    ReplyDelete
  48. And now...after the week that we've all experienced in here, a word from our sponsors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

    Sorry MJ, but even YOU would have to agree...

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh, and from yet another sponsor (my evil half MUST have its say): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM

    ReplyDelete
  50. @Josie, @Lady,

    Curious, when I went over the lyrics to "Shake You Body," I couldn't find 1 or 2? The word "lover" doesn't appear in the song, unless it's an adlibbed verse. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

    These are the lyrics at the end of the song. Could "Shake it over!" be the lyric instead?:

    Let's dance, let's shout
    Shake you body down to the ground
    Let's dance, let's shout
    Shake you body down to the ground
    Let's dance, let's shout
    Shake you body down to the ground
    Let's dance, let's shout
    Shake it over!

    Down down down down down.
    Shake it over!
    Lets dance, lets shout
    Dance shout.

    ReplyDelete
  51. @ SandyK: It's not in the lyrics. It's an "ad lib."

    ReplyDelete
  52. @Lady,

    That would explain it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Technically, MJ used doggone lover, daggone lover, or even daggonit baby quite a bit in a LOT of his songs, and quite often you will not find them in the lyrics. Smooth Criminal, Just Good Friends, and Who Is It are all good examples.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks Lady! I always thought it was Jungle Lover but I know you are right.

    I listened to it and I was wrong.

    So Doggone Lover it is!

    I also Loved his version of John Lennon's

    "Come Together." I liked it much more than

    John Lennon's version.

    And the way he danced in Ghosts...WOW!

    That man could DANCE! Oh how I loved to watch

    him dance!

    ReplyDelete
  56. The man was a Genius..no doubt about it!

    His ad-libs alone were great!

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://www.facebook.com/stephanie.a.wilburn?ref=nf

    And she was upset about her name being on my blog? You know, Charles did this crap to me too, only he didn't call my house blubbering.

    And the actress of the year award goes too . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  58. Did he originally wear the glove for style or because of his vitilego?

    Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  59. And he was so sexy in that short film,

    Keep It In The Closet!

    I loved his dance moves it that one too!

    My favorite dance more of his is what I call

    The Wave. Where he waves his body up and down from the chest to the groin.

    He did that move one time in the short film

    "In The Closet."

    I go nuts every time I see that move!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Bonnie,

    I can't get the link you posted on Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh no...the sexiest MJ video award from Me anyway goes for the censored "Panther dance" segment at the end of "Black or White". C'mon...the part where he zips his pants made me breathless for a few there... :P

    ReplyDelete
  62. @ Josie: About the debut of the glove. Brooke Shields answered that at the Memorial with "What's with the glove?" She never gave the answer. But, from what has been said, it was an attempt to hide the vitiligo.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Lady,

    It wasn't the zipper part that did it for me.

    It was his rubbing of his crotch while he rolled

    his pelvis, with head tilted back and mouth open

    that did it for me.

    Man! This sounds like porn!

    ReplyDelete
  64. @ Bonnie: Like I'd said earlier 2 U. I don't trust that Stephanie. She is clearly against AEG and neglectful of Sony. Why? I'm clueless. She also doesn't do her research very well for one supposedly doing a doc with a featured spot on MJ. It's too "fishy" for my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lady, thanks for the answer to the glove.

    ReplyDelete
  66. @ Josie: Well, MJ did do a bit of "soft porn" if U get down to it. LOL! But yes, the whole deal from the crotch rubbing to the zipper, to the gyrating of the pelvis, etc. Yeah...that was HOT. I think my body temperature went up about 50 degrees when he did that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  67. It's all in Michael's speech.

    Youtube.com "Angry Black Man"

    SONY KILLS!!!

    SONY KILLS!!!

    AND..........

    SONY KILLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I also liked to listen to him Beatbox!

    So Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  69. My favorite Era was The Bad Era!

    I loved his look back then from his hair and

    make-up to his black outfit with buckles!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I watch Michael grow up too.

    I remember them on the Mike Douglas show.

    Ed Sullivan Show and their Variety Show.

    I'm 7 years older than Michael was.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I haven't posted a comment in a very long time because I always visit this site from my phone & it takes too long to post it. However, I haven't missed one blog entry and the comments.
    Bonnie, you are such a courageous woman! It's obvious to true Michael fans that you are putting your heart & soul into finding & exposing the complete truth about Michael's assassination. I applaud you & I support what you are doing here. I've visited a number of MJ "justice" sites & fan sites. From the moment that I found your site, I immediately knew that this was a place of genuine truth without hidden agendas and definitely on the right path. I pray for peace & safety for you and yours. Keep up the good fight...because of you, I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel in justice for Michael.
    The first word that immediately fell from my mouth when I heard of Michael's passing was "Sony". I'm glad that I'm not alone.
    As for the statement about AEG having more blood on their hands than Sony...that's absurd & laughable. AEG has a smudge of blood on only one of their hands as they are new to this. Meanwhile, Sony is completely saturated from head to toe as they're the evil veteran in this.

    Stay the course.

    ReplyDelete
  72. MrsMillionaireJ,

    You are so right. I'm glad you see the truth.

    Michael's speech vs Sony says it all.

    Angry Black Man can be seen on Youtube.com




    Sony Kills and after MJ got Tommy Motolla ousted

    as CEO, the war between MJ and Sony had gone

    Public. The rest is history.

    I hope that Sony will get what they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hey! Hey! Hey! Ex-nay on the por-nay! I'm going to take each one of your girls to the sink and wash your imaginations out with soap! Bad! (poor Mike!)♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.