The Subject of Christmas Gifts for Michael's Children
I most certainly did not expect to put up another blog today, but because of the subject matter and the relevance to what I posted previously I will.
I was tagged in a note regarding Taaj Malik organizing a gathering of funds to buy Christmas Gifts for Michael's children. Considering Taaj's opportunistic "love" for the Jackson family, trusting her to manage funds for anything, let alone Jackson Related gifts kind if gives me the willies. Most of you know about her hate-tweets to Randy and attacks on other members of the Jackson family.
The person tagging me in this note, had a better idea, however Taaj kept deleting it.
If you are so inclined to participate in doing something for Michael's children, you can most certainly do so individually. You don't need to do it through a group that has questionable associations or that is run by a person that in my opinion based on her past behavior, is at best unstable.
You can also do what the person suggested below. I will add her name to this if she gives me her permission.
Michael looking rather relaxed at TII Rehearsals
- This Note is MY Opinion ONLY..
- First, I read where Taaj wants to collect MORE MONEY from Michael's Devoted Fans to Purchase Christmas Gifts for Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson. I think this is a nice gesture, but it is over the top and not needed.
- I wrote Taaj, and she deleted my SUGGESTIONS. I know that the children have received many, many gifts growing up and Michael DONATED such gifts to Children Homes and where they would be appreciated (this is not saying they were not appreciated, but Michael did NOT spoil his children and made it clear they were his children and he did not believe in letting them think they were more special than other children)
- My SUGGESTION was to Taaj, is that if she felt the need to collect $$$, that the Best Gift would be to choose several Charities that Michael supported and make a Substantial Donation to those Charities in the names of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson in MEMORY of their Father 'The King of Pop', Michael Jackson. What better Wave of Love and Admiration for ALL Michael believed in and lived for, than to continue what he spent a Lifetime doing anonymously in most cases.
- I am sure Paris does not need a Fancy Dress, or a Spa Certificate. ( which would most likely not be used for obvious reasons) Prince and Blanket are not in need of an electronic game, Video game or treats.
- As I said, it is a good thought, but I feel more Appreciation would come from such Donations in their name in MEMORY of their Father.
- The 'Sunflower Group' is Fan~mily centered and this group shows the FAN LOVE for Michael each Friday and ALL MJ Fans should join this Group. This is something Close and Personal for Michael week.
- Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson have all the material items money can buy. What they are missing is their father, and I feel the Best way to HONOR their father is not by buying trivial gifts for the children, but showing that the Fans 'get it' and his lifetime of Humanitarian Efforts will be continued.
- Thanks for reading this, and I hope it happens..
I did not write this but I do think it is an excellent idea and it is very "Mike-Like". Remember, Michael treated ALL CHILDREN as if they were his own. He loved them the same as his own. So if you decide to give to a charity that gifts children, you WILL be gifting Michael's children, in his mind and heart.
When I get set up at the new house I will begin compiling a list of LEGITIMATE charities and I will research them to make sure their donation to benefit ratios are the highest. That means that most of what they take in goes to the intended purpose and not spent on overhead.
Love you all MORE and I will see you on the other side. My husband is dragging me away from the 'puter as I type this . . . BYE! LOL! ♥♥♥