Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: God is Looking Out For Michael and His Children

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God is Looking Out For Michael and His Children

October 27, 2010 – God is Looking Out For Michael and His Children



I wanted to take the break leaving on a more inspirational note.  I am feeling particularly mellow right now and after a day like today, I’m trying to figure out how that happened.  But ending the day feeling inspirational after a rather confrontational day inspired me to write this tonight.

I have never been so tired in my life.  Four hours of sleep, running up and down stairs with household things, directing movers, hoping on the computer periodically to moderate comments and add a few of my own, sending one of my neighbors packing who came over specifically to harass my movers about the size of their truck (This was the first time I had ever seen her in the five years I’ve lived here…go figure), and making arrangements for the utilities to get turned off.  Sweeping up debris left behind by movers, unpacking things I told them not to pack  (you can’t tell just one, have to tell all of them, LOL) and the ultimate result is one exhausted lil’ woman!

This is the kind of “tired” where you feel like your someone else and your “real” you is already curled up inside you, sleeping.  I know I should just give it up and crawl into bed, but that would mean moving some boxes and the suitcases containing the “mini” house and I don’t wanna.

Driving back from the store tonight with purchases of items I bought to replace what the movers packed and loaded onto the semi, I thought today about the remarks made over the years by Lisa Marie about Michael.  I thought about the reported jealousy of her children’s affection for Michael and then I thought about Michael’s children.

Michael and his first born, Prince


One of the blessings I believed Michael’s children were given was a very protective father.  They reportedly were not allowed to watch t.v. unsupervised(Nickelodeon and Disney Channel battles were the biggest things Michael had to worry about…parents take note!) nor did they go on the internet because of the things that were out there about their father.  They were lies that should never have been out there to begin with.

Michael made sure any tabloids in book stores they went to were turned before his children went in.  This is something all parents should do. Maybe somebody will get the message.

The blessing in disguise is that Michael’s children were sheltered from much of the “culture” that has corrupted  and continues to corrupt our children.

Michael and his second born, Paris


Michael was a vigilant, protective, nurturing, loving and FUN parent.  The stories I read about Michael picking up after his son’s spills or requiring the children to make their own beds made me smile.  I see clips of them in Youtube during the appearances they have made and I am reminded of Prince’s speech, and how he started off thanking God for looking after them.  Just when I thought my heart couldn’t get any bigger, I was so proud of him.  I bet dad was beaming!

These are the things I think about when someone wants to discourage me from calling out the behavior of others toward Michael.  Michael’s children unfortunately will eventually see this.  Even though I have no doubts they know their father better than any of their father’s tormentors, it must be painful trying to figure out just why these people had it in for someone they love so much.

I would want Michael’s children to see the truth printed about their father.  I would like to see a day where they don’t have to avert their eyes whenever they walk into a book store or a market.  I would like to see a day when they can turn the channel on the t.v. and not have to brush by certain channels quickly to avoid nausea.

One of these days, I would like to be able to know that Michael’s children will turn on a t.v. and see a reporter  interviewing one of the children in the many foreign hospitals he’s saved with a life saving medical procedure this child otherwise would not have received.

Michael and his youngest, Prince Michael II (Blanket)


I would like to know that Michael’s children can pick up a magazine and read a story about a girl who turned her life around because of a song she heard from Michael on the radio.

I would like to know that Michael’s children will one day be able to walk through a park knowing that most of the people smiling at them finally know for certain that their father was guilty of nothing but loving people and helping people, “The way Jesus said to . . .”

I would like Michael’s children to be able to go to sleep at night with smiles on their faces, knowing that God rewards the good and you don’t always have to wait to get to Heaven to be vindicated of crimes you never committed in the first place.

Prince, Paris and Blanket, I am truly hoping you are not reading this blog. Because if you are, that means you are on the internet . . . and I’m telling your grandmother! (smile)  But if someone close to you reads this and prints it out for you to read, I want you to know this:

Your father had more faith in God than most ministers.  Your father gave more love to people then most deserved and he put more trust in truth and the power of it over lies then any modern men I have read about.

Prince, Paris and Blanket?  Your Dad's School Picture!


Your dad was able to accomplish so much because he opened up to God and let God work through him.  This is what your dad taught me and I never met him.  He taught me that regardless of the pressure put on you by others, maintain your course, do not give in and do not give up.   When outside influences want to derail you, just step back and let them talk.  God will reveal the truth to you, faithfully, if you give him patience.

Your dad was an expert at practicing delayed gratification.  He knew where his true rewards were and he also knew that his music and his part in that industry was just part of a much bigger picture.

We are all out here praying for you and for God to continue to “look after” you.  We are also all very, very proud of your dad and very proud of you.  Your dad was right . . . whatever he said, he was right.

Remember God and remember to show his love through you to others.  And remember we love you.

Your Dad . . . Loved God, Children, People and Fun


Everyone reading this blog, I don’t want to harp on this, but please continue to keep reading that protection prayer.  And THANK YOU for doing so!

God Bless you . . . See you in a couple of days.

Love,

Bonnie

Energy

And Innocence


14 comments:

  1. Awww,Bonnie - this had me sobbing before I even got halfway through.
    Yes, yes and yes.
    We are all so very proud of these kid's daddy and we all owe him so much.
    What a sweet reminder, lots of love,
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie,

    MJ3 kids subject : at last, a lovely spring air wafted again. After the ensuing heat generated by the LMP/Oprah's pernicious comments, your blog wd have exploded if it were a radiator !

    Thank you vm, Bonnie ! If MJ3 & the whole Jackson family could read the beautiful part of your letter on Michael, they would certainly love & approve it. At some point though, MJ3 (in case they read/hear false comments on Michael) may need to read later beautiful messages like yours from the public to witness the real truth on how innocent & great their father was. The family & key witnesses around surely help them now on that but the public praise for their father will certainly be a plus to them later.

    So 50% of the move is done: last coming round is the china, books, & so on to remove from many boxes & store back into many cupboards.

    Stiffness in prospect ... Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simo - You're not the only one! I cry and type all the time. It's turning into quite a talent, being able to see and function "under water". Spotlight emailed me her tears . . . hold on, gotta dry off the keyboard...
    --------------------------------------------------

    lineCH - Thank you so much. The breath of air though is the people who come here, I have never seen so much contribution on blog comments where people just pitch in and say "I found it on this link", they just help with the research or make suggestions on search terms to look under.

    I slept on a mattress on the floor last night and realized that it was quite comfortable (I prefer firm) but getting UP off the floor? Wow. I hadn't had to do that for a number of years. It's probably been five or more years since I tried to get up after sleeping on the floor, LOL! When did I lose my "spryness"? (16 months on a computer maybe?)

    I'm excited. Getting back out to the country. Walking, riding bikes (love that) and we are real close to an amusement park. I will get back into shape! Rollercoasters are great for firming up just about all the muscles in the torso. Just ride one three times, every other day, LOL!

    Innocent. I love that word ♥ I noticed Michael's children have that same quality in their eyes, just seeing them from their pictures. Very open faces. Serene almost.

    See you in a few days. Here-here on the stiffness. But the 11 hour drive with Michael' CD's, I find I will probably be pulling over quite frequently to write some thought down from something I heard in the lyrics. I can just see it now . . . my husband . . . calling my cell phone from the other vehicle, "What are you doing NOW?" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The success of your blog is very well deserved,Bonnie, as do MJ's lovely kids expression & attitude reflect on their father.

    Plse ride safe !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I hope you are starting to slowly settle into your new home. It's the little things like waking up in the dark and trying to find the light switch that can be really annoying.

    Michael's beautiful children - surely they must be the best thing that ever happened to him in his life. It saddens me that he endured a dreadful last decade of his life plagued by callous and unwarranted media attacks, the sabotage of Invincible and the horrible Arvizo allegations and trial. However, I take comfort knowing that he had his beautiful children always with him in his life and the joy and love they gave him. I also take comfort knowing that he discovered the truth about his fans and his audience. He broke the record months before his passing by outselling the largest number of concerts in record time. He must at that point, be it 10 or 50 concerts, known that he was undoubtedly loved and appreciated unconditionally. He was still the King.

    When I watched Prince and Paris accepting the Grammy award for their father, I saw a young man commencing his teenage years with no attitude and a lot of respect. Both of those children did their father proud that night and that's when I realised that Michael did an exceptional job being mother and father to his children. I hope they retain the values their father taught them.

    As admirers of Michael, we should all continue to do our best to vindicate Michael's name. Can you imagine the day that the children only hear or see positive truths about their father and not the dreadful things that were thrown at Michael when he was alive. I don't think I can ever forgive the media for how it treated Michael. I will never forget the attacks he suffered on a daily basis being called a freak and a weirdo and the absolute worst, a paedophile. I also have a lump in my throat now. When I remember these cruel attacks on Michael I realised the pressure he must have been under to protect his children from this. It breaks my heart that they lost their dear father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie- I'll just keep this short n' sweet! This was a lovely thought-provoking post. I for one, am thankful that Michael had his children. Without them? We may have lost him a whole lot sooner than when we did.

    Good luck and best wishes with your move and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Bonnie for this very uplifting and love-ly blog. I awoke to it, and combined with “energetic Mars being back in my sign”– (I’m not avid but I do enjoy my horoscope ‘n coffee)…and my morning walk with God through His stunning fields and forests … Today I’m feeling the love (instead of the sorrow) that Michael so wanted us to feel. I’m so incredibly refreshed.

    I hope your travels on the highways of today’s path are safe, and please know that I (and I think I can speak for us all) pray that your quest to reveal the truths and silence the lies will one day come to fruition …Michael and his children deserve that … the world deserves it ….“it’ll be a better place for you and for me, and the entire human race”

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear bonnie, you always find the right words and true.
    god bless you, bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, I am touched by this Blog.. Michael was a 'Father's Father'.. he walked in the shoes of our Heavenly Father, and in the shoes of a Father Devoted to the three most important things in life.. Prince, Paris and Blanket. More important than any of the material riches he achieved. Michael's Love and Legacy will now touch us in another way, as all of us feel these are our children, we need to, and must see that they are safe. It's funny, when ever we see pics of the kids, they look like any kid who lives on my block. They are not wearing designer clother, they have on their play clothes, yes, we have seen them dressed, Paris in Pretty dresses, but for the most part, their richness came from travel with their father, museums, the love of the Arts, Culture, Learning how to Learn.. by the best self taught teacher they could have to share that experience.. THE KING OF POP.. 'the best daddy in the whole world' MICHAEL JACKSON.. He has left his LEGACY in good hands..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie – thank you so much for this heartfelt post. The picture of Michael and his three children you post are so beautiful.

    I am so happy you told Michael’s children how much we love them on behalf of all of us. My biggest dream is for God to give me a healthy and long life so I can get a chance to see them being grown up adults and carry on their father’s legacy.

    MJ3 – we love you so much, and we love your dad from the bottom of our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely post Bonnie, thank you!

    That first photo of Michael looks familiar, he is shopped in with the kids, right? It's interesting what Paris said...that her daddy was supposed to perform this year but couldn't last year. Does that mean something?

    I hope you're having a safe journey to your new home and there is no drama as you settle in. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also wanted to thank you, Bonnie, for this wonderful breath of fresh air. The stormy rough waters of yesterday have been replaced by a beautiful sunrise!!!!!

    I hope the move is going well!!!! You must be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie said, "Your father had more faith in God than most ministers. Your father gave more love to people then most deserved and he put more trust in truth and the power of it over lies then any modern men I have read about.

    Your dad was able to accomplish so much because he opened up to God and let God work through him. This is what your dad taught me and I never met him. He taught me that regardless of the pressure put on you by others, maintain your course, do not give in and do not give up. When outside influences want to derail you, just step back and let them talk. God will reveal the truth to you, faithfully, if you give him patience.

    Your dad was an expert at practicing delayed gratification. He knew where his true rewards were and he also knew that his music and his part in that industry was just part of a much bigger picture.

    We are all out here praying for you and for God to continue to “look after” you. We are also all very, very proud of your dad and very proud of you. Your dad was right . . . whatever he said, he was right.

    Remember God and remember to show his love through you to others. And remember we love you."

    ************************************

    Prince, Paris and Blanket, you have every reason to hold your heads high and be proud of your father. The 3 of you know better than anyone how truly special your dad really was.

    God bless you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bless you, Bonnie, for a wonderful post. May all of our prayers be heard and converge to provide a protective cloak over the three blessed children. Love and happiness ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.