Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson is Unbreakable

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, December 6, 2010

Michael Jackson is Unbreakable

December 6, 2010 – Michael’s Unbreakable





Unbreakable Video


"Unbreakable"

Now I'm just wondering why you think
that you can get to me with anything
seems like you'd know by now
When and how I get down
And with all that I've been through,
I'm still around

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes
And there's no way you'll ever get to me
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS]
You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

Now you can't stop me even thought you think
that if you block me, you've done your thing
and when you bury me underneath all your pain
I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

Don't you ever make no mistake
baby I've got what it takes
and there's no way you'll ever get to me
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS 2x]

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable

[RAP]
[Notorious B.I.G.]
Uh, uh, what, uh
I'm a lime to a lemon, my CeCe women
Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em
Vehicles with televisions in 'em
Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
Killers be serial, Copperfield material
My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
Any place I visit, I got land there
How can players stand there and say I sound like them
HELLO?!
Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin
Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil
WHAT!!

[CHORUS 3x]

“Cause I won’t let it be, I’m to much for ya”


Song Background:  

It  is said that Michael did initially want Unbreakable to be the first single to be released off the album along with a music video, but Sony decided to release You Rock My World and Cry instead, and all plans to make a music video for the Unbreakable were canceled.  Rumor has it that George Lucas would have directed the short film with that song.  The song Unbreakable is about Michael's many legal problems and how he would not be broken.   That is the official word.    I look at the lyrics and I see this:

The first verse of the song and the first two stanza’s of this song and you at first get the impression that he could be talking about/to the press and media. 

The chorus digs a big deeper:

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

On the chorus, I wondered if he was still talking to the press.  The line “ . . . and you can’t touch me, ‘cause I’m untouchable . . .“Gave me the idea that this may have been yet another song about Sneddon. But this song was for the 2002 Album “Invincible” and the original copyright on the song was recorded with the copyright on November 26, 2002 (Source).  At that time, Michael may have had Sneddon put behind him.  The 2003 accusations had not happened yet, and this led me to the entity Sony since Michael was already in battle with them, though not yet publicly.  The next verse clinched it for me:

Now you can't stop me even thought you think
that if you block me, you've done your thing
and when you bury me underneath all your pain
I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

Who was trying to block Michael and what were they trying to stop him from doing?  Michael believed that he was supposed to take possession of his songs in 2002 earlier that year.  Michael wanted freedom to begin working on expanding into film.  If Michael knew that certain “friends” were double-crossing him (2002 – Malnik called by Mottola while Michael was there visiting for example)

The song was not copyrighted until the latter part of 2002, after the release of “Invincible” on October 30, 2001 (source) more than a year later.  Michael was beginning to discover the breadth of the deception and self-dealing going on within his label and those they paid to be around Michael toward the end of his marriage to Lisa Marie, which also adds to my conviction that this song is about what his label was doing to him, to oppress him.  The next stanza:

Bridge (Chorus 2)
You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable


He sings again about “them” trying to stop him, and that they will not break him with all their lies and silly games.  This could refer to either the press OR his label.  Michael had other songs in which he specifically mentions the press, tabloids, and paparazzi, which is another reason I lean toward this being about his record label.  Now the lyrics that Notorious Big raps in this song:

Uh, uh, what, uh
I'm a lime to a lemon, my CeCe women
Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em
Vehicles with televisions in 'em
Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
Killers be serial, Copperfield material
My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
Any place I visit, I got land there
How can players stand there and say I sound like them
HELLO?!
Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin
Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil
WHAT!!

The first four lines, since I’m not familiar with some of this lingo (don’t laugh at me those of you who do) I interpreted as a description of the celebrity lifestyle.  I do not know what a CeCe woman is so if someone could enlighten me?  I tried a search for such and all I could pull up was Cece Winans, gospel singer, so help?

What began the turning of my ears was the fifth line, “watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages.”  In the context of the rest of this portion of the lyrics and it started to bother me.  So far Michael’s friends and ex-friend (Chandler) were killed or died labeled suicides.  It could also mean their entourage forced his out (security guards, management that he trusted, etc) which leads us to the next line, “Disappearing acts strictly nines and macs” . . . nines is slang for nine millimeter guns, I don’t know what the slang is for mac (machine guns?) used in this and I am NOT going to tell you what my husband gave me (you can email me for that, had me rolling off my chair into the floor laughing.  He got me twice tonight!).  The line describing turning entourage into mirages leaves me to believe they are talking gunfire.

“Killers be serial, Copperfield Material” - Disappearing killers? Unknown

“My dreams is vivid, Work hard to live it” – Michael’s dreams, ambitions

“Any place I visit, I got land there” – A reminder to Michael’s detractors that he is not destitute.

“How can players stand there and say I sound like them . . .” – Here I thought Michael (wrote) that his enemies were deflecting responsibilities of their actions onto him.

The next four lines, I have no clue.  Not familiar with the slang.  At best try, I surmise that the those four lines express gang activity, but it’s not something Michael usually sings about and I’m not sure how it fits in.

“Beamer wagon” – Hearse?

“I rely on Bed-stye to shut it down if I die” – Bed-stuy is Bedford-Stuyvesant (; also known as Bed-Stuy) is a neighborhood in the central portion of the New York City, USA, borough of Brooklyn.  Source Perhaps this means that his gang would cease to exist or would “shut down” if he should die.   Anyone else, feel free to jump into this at any time. 

I know this song had more contributors to the writing of it than just Michael and Big’s contribution refers mostly to gang activity, or at least that is how it reads to me.  Where and how it fits in this song with Michael’s life, I can only guess is an interpretation of the gangs of sycophants and ill-intentioned people that surrounded Michael.  The  mention of a hearse, dying and owning homes every place he visits is definitely referring to Michael.

I am cautious of accepting any interpretation put out in music industry publications because we know who has control over those.  While the interpretation taken from the site the lyrics were listed said it was about Michael’s legal issues, Michael in the song addresses entities playing the games, not so much the actions themselves.

In this song, which is the first on this album, Michael is aware and candid about what he sees being directed at him.  He doesn’t mention specifically any entity as he does in previous songs about the media and the press.  Michael’s family and those working with Michael’s family are following a similar outline in identifying the will, Michael’s estate and “others” but have not mentioned any names other than Dr. Murray and AEG, which are unconnected to the will.

Michael leaves us guessing as to who the entities are he is talking about in his song, but we know in 2001, it was not AEG or Dr. Murray.  The press has two of it’s own dedicated songs on another album.  The only other entity he was battling in 2001 was Sony.


He’s Unbreakable

Tomorrow we attack "Heartbreaker".

21 comments:

  1. Bonnie, has anyone sent you info about the recently published five part series in TheWrap, a somewhat mainstream showbiz site? It's about Branca's and Michael's relationship over the years and the "deals" Branca was involved in. Feel free to delete this if you are already aware of TheWrap series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @June - I do have a link someone sent me and since I am still working on coordinating the Branca information (yes the song lyrics are a delaying filler, but key nonetheless). If there is anything pertinent you think I may miss, let me know. This is why it is taking me so long, I have to verify. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, you said they are killing people because these people have information that they want.

    I don't get it. What good does it do to kill people with information?

    How will they ever get the information if the people are dead?

    Or are they trying to stop the information from getting out to the public?

    Please explain Bonnie,cos I don't understand your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie - Someone wants to know where Michael is. I believe they know he is alive and much of this disrespectful garbage going on with his music, the latest in the news (which WILL be answered), the video game they put out, the facebook gangs of fake fans attacking those dissenters on the album, all this stuff Josie, I believe they are trying to upset him to smoke him out. The murders . . . to upset him and to try to scare people into talking. I thought I said this before, but it was on a previous blog update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of Biggie's part sounds like Vegas to me - Mirage, David Copperfield, desert.

    I'll give those 4 lines a try, Bonnie.

    Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
    Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
    Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
    Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin

    1st line - in disguise in 6 cars that's cowardly (yellow)
    2nd line - huge bullet clips hidden from hand to elbow
    3rd - Spray of bullets, Day's Inn is a low-budget hotel chain - "any hotel you in"
    4th - high on crack, which is an inexpensive, unpure form of cocaine and apparently causes braggin'? He seems to be talking about low-level gangsters so the mention of "my mink" sets him above them in status.

    BTW, Biggie was gunned down in 1997 - 4 bullets to the chest. So this song, at least Notorious B.I.G.'s part had to be recorded prior to that. I should think possibly in the same session as "This Time Around", which was prior to the 1995 release of the HIStory album?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is off-topic but relevant...if you know what I mean.

    Sony Christmas marketing 2010...UK:

    V.A.T. (tax) back scheme on electronics:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXbnP5p0dck - A Sony Christmas Carol

    Making of A Sony Christmas Carol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPTTGld-DRo

    itunes Beatles advertisement:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwjJb7CHH-w

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.thewrap.com/media/column-post/michael-jackson-and-john-branca-major-wrap-series-23020

    This also has many downloads regarding Branca's involvement in Michael's financial matters. It is also where it is mentioned that Branca had a hand in Elvis's matters - and mentions how Elvis also died of an overdose. It is NOT indicating that Branca had anything to do with that - just noting another coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, I'm at work and can't elaborate here, perhaps someone else can send you the info, IMO very important current info on your research re Branca/Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie – I found this one of the five serious exclusive articles written on “TheWrap” that are dedicated to Michael’s business and his relationship with Branca. “The article started by saying “did Branca, who had a hand in nearly all of MJ's most brilliant career and financial moves, always have his client's best interests at heart?" And continued saying, “According to documents obtained by TheWrap, the lawyer tried to help along a deal that would have dispossessed Jackson of the music catalogue he held most dear -- while making Branca considerably richer.”

    I was intrigued by this statement and continued reading, and to my surprise I read this that says, “A deal in 2003 to sell Jackson’s interests in the Beatles’ and Mijac catalogues to the investment bank Goldman Sachs will lead some to question Branca's role in Jackson's business affairs.” Wow! Do you know anything that Branca was trying to sell the Beatles and Mijac to Goldman Sachs? This is my first time hearing this.

    Okay, I am confused. What this article is trying to say on this statement? “TheWrap reveals the complicated relationship between the singer and the lawyer that Jackson would hire for the last time within a week of his death.” In that short, final tenure, Branca was left permanently in charge of one of the most important music legacies of our time.”

    Is the above statement trying to say because of the complicated relationship the two had is what believed he hired Branca before he died? I need help on this one?

    I am furiously anger that Branca got what he conspired to have. What can be done? I am hurt. I can’t wait for the other four articles to come out and see what this investigation by “TheWrap” will reveal. Do you think the family has these facts that this article is talking about? How come the judge who allows Branca to steal cannot be challenged going up to the Supreme Court of USA?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Bonnie, I did not read the comments to find out someone already mentioned the article written in "TheWrap” before I post my previous comment. Also forgot to post the source, and here it is:

    http://www.thewrap.com/media/article/michael-jackson-1-can-john-branca-save-jackson-again-22420

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truthbtold said - "BTW, Biggie was gunned down in 1997 - 4 bullets to the chest. So this song, at least Notorious B.I.G.'s part had to be recorded prior to that. I should think possibly in the same session as "This Time Around",


    I am not at "This Time Around" yet and there is also another song on "Invincible" that Big provided the rap for (Invincible?). I did hear after I posted this that I was told when Big died. Like I told the other poster, this particular song was not copyrighted until Nov. of 2002. I find that a bit odd.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone who posted about "Thewrap" . . . I don't want to discuss this on THIS blog, I have one I am working on specifically for this. I have read three of the articles this guy wrote and I am not convinced he is on the up and up. The copy of the "Interfor" report and the assertion on one page that Branca had been out of Michael's employ for "three years" before Michael "hired him back" in 2009 is HIGHLY SUSPECT.

    I also checked into this author's background so please, do not post anything in reference to this article or series of articles until everything is available and I have THIS PARTICULAR POST up. Reason being . . . I'm working on it and need the time to research it and it's origins.

    Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie,

    Please be patient with me and allow me to ask another question here.

    How is Michael a Threat to the Bad Guys, if Michael can't come out of hiding and show himself to be alive?

    You stated that "They" are trying to smoke Michael out of hiding.....but I would think "They" would want the opposite.

    I would think they'd want Michael to REMAIN IN HIDING so everyone will believe he's dead and they can continue to reap all Michael's assests.

    How is Michael's being alive a threat to anyone, when Michael can't show himself, in the first place?

    I don't get it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mimi & Bonnie,
    (Bonnie feel free to delete this comment if you feel it is giving too much away)
    I'm not sure that the estate has control of all Michael's assets; some assets were put into trusts, and my understanding of that is that they are then no longer part of the estate, and are managed by trustees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Josie - "How is Michael a Threat to the Bad Guys, if Michael can't come out of hiding and show himself to be alive?"

    Michael is a threat just being alive. They seem to be attempting to drive him out of hiding by what they are doing, not so much drive him out . . . but they want to know where he is . . . they want him dead. If you have noticed, most of your facebook plants from these different groups have viciously shut down anyone bringing up the "he's alive" because they do NOT want fans believing this even though they do.

    From what I have researched so far there are . . . well you know what. I can't say this for sure yet so let me keep digging.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Princess - Are you clairvoyant? I was just avoiding saying this to Josie right above you.

    Same thought but bigger.

    Let's play with this some more . . . Let's say that the reorganizations of Michael's businesses during the Raymone Bain period wasn't a reorganization at all but a set up.

    Michael's businesses were shut down, restarted and/or renamed and put under the umbrella "The Michael Jackson Company".

    But . . . there were also several interesting business filings in 2008 that almost mirrored those set up under MJCompany, LLC and let's entertain that Michael's REAL assets were under THOSE companies which were by all appearances set up as shell companies and had the appearance of shell companies but weren't.

    And let's say that Michael's REAL assets went under these shell companies and Michael's phantom assets went under the MJCompany, LLC and quite possibly MJCompany and it's subsidiaries were set up specifically for the purpose of bait.

    This of course, it just a theory. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's really difficult to cry and type at the same time! This "Unbreakable" video always leaves me feeling so overwhelmed with emotion, like falling under a spell where I am unable to move. During Michael's Sony speech he told the audience that he liked the song "Unbreakable" and it really is a testament to his incredible strength and resolve. The entire montage on this video is powerful and positive proof that

    1.) Michael was, without a doubt, the greatest multi-faceted artist/entertainer who EVER LIVED...hands down! I get so emotional just looking at the sequence of these beautiful images Michael creates through performance. He was...IS...a self contained universe, who opened himself up and revealed the endless beautiful layers of magic that lived inside him. I could write about him forever and never run out of things to say.

    2.) Michael was equally the greatest human being to ever walk the earth in my lifetime. Wherever he went, love showed in the eyes of those around him, and love was in his eyes. With each day that passes, Michael continues to be absorbed into my consciousness, so that I will never have to give him up because he will have become a part of me. If anyone else feels as I do, and I would venture there are many of us, we are living proof of how the light of one man's love for the world can move mountains one heart at a time.

    However long it takes to get to the truth, and whatever it takes, we will be there for Michael always. Whether or not he is able or chooses to return to the spotlight he loved so much, he must live for his own happiness. And that should be enough for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie – thank you for analyzing “unbreakable” beautifully. I wish I can help the meaning of all those slang, but I am a handicap on it comes to that.

    I believe too the song is specifically written what Sony did to Michael. Here is part of the lyrics that stood out for me and the possibility of Michael is still alive. Michael knows they are trying to get him and kill him years ago.

    You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
    no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here

    “You can try to stop me”, how they are going to stop him? Of course by killing him.
    “no matter what you do, I’m still gonna be here”, how? He knows what there’re up too to kill him but he won’t give them a chance so he planned to sabotage their plan so he can be here.

    and when you bury me underneath all your pain
    I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

    Why is that he is talking about “….bury me” and “….steady laughin, while surfacing?” What I am thinking is: they thought they buried him, but he is laughing at them from afar while their schema slowly revealed and they pay the price.

    Okay, yesterday Oprah asked Teddy if Michael likes controversy. Teddy said, I am paraphrasing it, oh yes, he loves controversy. In fact, right now he is looking at us and laughing. Maybe he is trying to say he is looking at us from heaven or from where ever he is right here on earth. Since Teddy already said Michael is alive, he is probably referring that Michael is looking at us and laughing from earth.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guys, I have goosebumps reading this blog and the lyrics. It's spooky.

    And then the comments - WOW. The hypotheticals on the trust and the companies. I'm getting so hopeful and excited. I'm staying tuned.

    To Spotlight: I agree wholeheartedly with your every word.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unbreakable may just be my favorite Michael song, such conviction, strength and KNOWING! It's a fight song, a battle cry and I love that from Michael!!! Understanding what they put him through...for the love of money, Sony and the music industry need to fall, and fall hard.

    I'm so proud of you and all that you are, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonnie,
    Am I clairvoyant? I have no idea, but you are not the first person to ask me that! But we have been looking at the same information at the same time, and come up with the same conclusions :-). For mw this shows we are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.