Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Murder of the King of Pop, Part 2 - The Sacrifice

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Murder of the King of Pop, Part 2 - The Sacrifice


January 25, 2011 – The Murder of the King of Pop, Part 2
Michael Jackson’s Sacrifice, To Walk Away




Isaiah 42: 1-7: Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights!   I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.   

2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.  3 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.

4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”  5 Thus says God the LORD,  Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, And spirit to those who walk on it:

6 “ I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles, 7 To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.


Yesterday we left off on The Murder of the King of Pop, Part 1, with the introduction into the meat of this whole fight over the ATV catalog, and that was the “Northern Songs” known as “The Beatles Catalog”.

It has been stated both on this blog and further out that Michael’s problems began with the purchase of that catalog in 1985.

It has also been well documented that Michael has his own inner struggles between his faith in God and his career.  The reason he left the Jehovah’s witnesses was over their attempt to control what he could and could not perform or film.

Between the years of “Blood on the Dance Floor – History in the Mix” and “Invincible”, Michael wrote some of the songs in the latter album.  One of them was “You Are My Life.”

You Are My Life

This is a powerful song.  In a previous blog update covering the “Invincible” final 8 songs, I had made the suggestion that this song was about God and not about his children, or that it could have had a double meaning.  I want to include a link to that blog update again here, “Michael Jackson’s “Invincible – The REAL Reason Sony Did Not Want to Promote It”.

Michael sings about fear, a world of strangers, no one to trust, and being brought back to the light.  The purpose in which he was put here, that he had yet to scratch the surface of . . . That love was the answer to all that he is.

A man being bludgeoned by evil, using the weapons of doubt, fear, pride, greed, isolation, stalking, deception, amongst other things, is the man that wrote these lyrics.

Somewhere in all this mess, Michael came surfacing for a breath of air, found it and wrote this song.

God does not abandon his servants.

I believe, as I dig into this, that the writing of this song signaled a beginning of Michael’s understanding of what he was going to have to do, and what he was fighting, and for WHOM he was fighting.

This song was written around the time of Michael’s first child coming into the world.  It is also after a rather dangerous and acrimonious marriage to the daughter of another Pop Icon, Lisa Marie Presley.

Whatever Michael learned about the purpose of the music industry I believe, was during that marriage.  The note found in storage in which Michael writes down the reasons he wanted an annulment was questionable in its origins.  I now believe it was genuine.  He wrote about unwanted threats and the behavior of the Presley family.  He also at the end mentioned he was going back to his first love . . . Music.

Annulment Note Found in Storage

Reads: “Annulment Reason:
I refuse to continue to live
Under extensive pressure
Of impact now or the future
Of a family, unwelcome threats
And behavior such as the Presley family’s,
Michael Jackson
File “Irreconcilable Differences”
And will continue to direct my energy
Toward my first love, music


So Michael leaves Lisa Marie, marries Debbie Rowe and has his children.  If Michael knew or was coming to the understanding of just what he was about to fight, why would he bring children into a risky situation?

Why would Debbie Rowe, after offering to have Michael’s children, give her blessing to Michael and Lisa Marie hanging out through 1997?  (This was explained on the Schmuley tapes by Michael, that Lisa Marie was at this point stalking him, through his mother).

Michael did mind Lisa Marie hanging around, judging by his tone on the tapes, but he tolerated it.  Why?  Was he getting a read on just how deep Lisa Marie was into this attempt by the music industry?

Another song that Michael wrote that I’ve covered before, but breaks my heart even more knowing what I know now . . .

Don’t Walk Away
I just can’t find the right thing to say
I try but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I’ll have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
How can I stop loosing you
How can I begin to say
When there's nothing left to do but walk away”

Michael knew, when he wrote this song, what he was going to have to do.  Michael has been quoted as saying “Invincible is my last album”.  He knew it.  What Michael knew about the industry, his label and the people behind it also knew what he knew.  “Invincible” was sabotaged.  Michael spent $25 million of his own money to promote it because it had to get out there.  It wasn’t the money.  Sony was willing to throw it away and Michael wouldn’t bow, so money was not the issue here.

Michael is very much in pain in this song.  He is walking away from his “first love”.  Music.  At the same time, his music is his connection to the love he’s received from fans.  His connection to his ability to answer the calling to help the children.  (I’m crying, can’t see . . . hold on)  Michael doesn’t want to lose that connection to his love.  He is at this point, taking a leap of faith, that his fans and the children will not lose faith, will not let go of his hand.

“I close my eyes . . . Just to try and see you smile one more time (The world’s children, his fans) . . . but it’s been so long now all I do is cry . . .”

What did Michael learn about the music industry that was so overwhelming, that he had to walk away?  He wasn’t giving up.  He was actually doing it to help the children.  Because he knew what the music industry’s goals were, who was behind it and who they had been targeting in their demoralizing.

How can I begin again, How am I to understand . . .

Part of Michael’s strategy to get “Invincible” out there, was the public calling out of Tommy Mottola and Sony.  He did this with the open-top bus rides, speeches in both London and New York, on the 2001 and 2002 Al Sharpton Harlem speeches he gave, and finally the CD signing in New York at “Virgin” Record Store.

Michael at Virgin Records, publicity for “Invincible”


Michael’s uncustomary “Thriller Killer” speech, in which he called out Tommy Mottola and threw out a little bait by talking about Mottola’s ex-wife Mariah Carey and her discussions with Michael on Mottola’s treatment of her left many fans scratching their heads. This was not Michael’s character.

Michael’s “Anti-Sony Anti-Mottola” speech

Michael was not usually confrontational and this was very much out of character for him to go public with a battle with anyone.  He wouldn’t even name the managers who stole from him in public so why this show?

Michael was angry yes, but he was also using the press as Sony had against him, playing the same “negative publicity” game they have forced upon him for all those years.  They used this public battle against him yes, but it brought attention to the album.  Even though it wasn’t number one in the U.S., it WAS number one all over the world.  Michael just wanted those songs OUT THERE because they were a message.

. . . Now why . . . All my dreams been broken, I don’t know where we’re goin . . .

Here is the evidence of Michael’s leap of faith. He is leaving behind everything he’s known since he was a child . . . the one thing in which he shared love with, his music.  He doesn’t know where he is going, but God is leading the way.  Again this is a very painful song.

Michael’s sacrifice was giving up his life, his livelihood, his first love and the only sense of security he had ever known.  But he wanted his children and fans all over the world to know that he was not LEAVING THEM.

We’ve only ever known him as the music man, the dancer, the electric concert performer.  Why was Michael putting the “King of Pop” to rest?

“Whatever Happens, Don’t Let Go of My Hand” with lyrics
“He gives another smile
Tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can’t stay in the room
She’s consumed…with everything
That’s been going on, she says
Whatever happens . . . Don’t let go of my hand”

Again, this is about Michael and his first love, Music.  “She” is the music.  It is another song of struggle but explained also from “she’s” point of view.

“Everything will be alright . . . he assures her, But she doesn’t hear a word that he says . . .

          “Preoccupied, she’s afraid . . . afraid what they’ve been doing’s not right…”


What does this possibly tell us?  Michael has spoken and has been quoted on what the music labels want you do do or say to “create the package” and promote an image.  Michael talks in interviews about being coached, about lying about their ages, and as he grows up in the industry, is constantly battling what they want him to do against his faith.

Michael’s first love, music, is afraid what they’ve been doing is not right.  The lyrics from that point says that he doesn’t know what to say, so he prays, “Whatever happens, don’t let go of my hand . . .”

Another song of struggle, and the insecurity of letting go to the only thing he has ever known.  He sees music, “she”, as being just as insecure letting him go and moving into uncharted territory.

“He’s working day and night . . . thinks he’ll make her happy, forgetting all the dreams that he had . . . He doesn’t realize . . . it’s not the end of the world, It doesn’t have to be that bad.  She tries to explain, it’s you that makes me happy . . .”

This verse says a lot.  This sounds like a discussion between a married couple, which is how Michael sees himself and his music.  In this verse he sounds as if he is trying to talk himself out of his fear of moving on.

There are several others songs in “Invincible” that he uses to try and tell us about this struggle.

Michael’s plans may have been delayed by that awful trial.  You can see by the viciousness of the attacks from the press and media, the law enforcement in Michael’s jurisdiction, the people Sony had positioned around him how crucial this battle was going to be.

A very thin line was tread by the industry to persecute Michael without revealing themselves and their agenda to the public, which is why people like Jones, Hughes and some of the other switch-back public figures were important.

The protection prayer is up on the right hand navigation bar . . . please keep saying it.  This isn’t over yet.

“One More Chance” Video production interrupted by the 2003 arrest.

This was the last original video Michael
worked on before his death before “This is It”.
Telling, isn’t it?



So what did Michael discover about the music industry that was so bad that he felt he had to sacrifice his career?  What was it they were doing to the children and youth of the world that Michael was so incensed about?

To be continued . . .


Miss Katherine and her son
The persecuted King of Pop

We love you too, Miss Katherine

28 comments:

  1. Thanks Bonnie for this and for Part One. I am looking forward to your next part to find out WHAT MICHAEL WAS SO INCENSED ABOUT.

    My gut feeling has always been that the Irreconcilable Differences note was genuine. It says a lot about the interference of Lisa Marie's family with the marriage. I honestly have always believed that Priscilla Presley simply did not want to have coloured grandchildren. This may sound simplistic and awful but I think she suffers from snobbery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin said - "I honestly have always believed that Priscilla Presley simply did not want to have coloured grandchildren. This may sound simplistic and awful but I think she suffers from snobbery."

    >>> I believe this too, but it was much more than that. The church of Scientology had a lot to do with what was going on there, BUT something bigger than them behind the music industry. Lisa Marie was a tool for these people but a willing one. Even Elvis has involvement in this to a point. More to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I also believe that Michael was walking away from music as a career. In my blog I have a post called 'You Outta be in Pictures' which lists some of the non-music ventures Michael was trying to implement since '96. Most of these ventures do not even mention music or concerts. My blog lists the 'what', and your blog is looking at the possible 'why' - they mesh beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was a real eye opener for me. I'm sad to say that I had no idea about any of this with his marriage and the Presley Family. Just when I thought that I knew every angle, you expose more of the truth. Thanks. Looking forward to the next part of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Michael became increasingly vocal in his music against the establishment, while at the same time recognizing the tools the establishment was aiming and using on our youth. Somewhere among the battles, Michael came to the realization of what he was going to have to do. It is in his lyrics."

    You nailed it Bonnie.

    (*Sorry I posted in the wrong spot before.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @PrincessGlam - I saw your blog and I have a problem with your assessment of AEG's liability for Michael's care and Dr. Murray. I know you are not a legal expert (neither am I) but one of the things that stands out is:

    Michael never signed the contract.

    The contract is left on the bed and the contract as AEG's demurrer pointed out, was between Michael and Murray, not AEG and Murray.

    Who is the one that said AEG wanted Murray?
    Who is said that AEG forced Murray on Michael?

    The contract was planted on that bed.

    Who else could have wanted Dr. Murray to care for Michael?

    There is a reason Michael never signed said contract and two reasons surface:

    1. Michael didn't want Dr. Murray's care.
    2. Michael never saw nor was presented with the contract.

    for someone who was supposedly "caring" for Michael in the six weeks before his passing, don't you find this odd?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Bonnie, I could not sleep last night and I started to watch TV and I found on Rainews your president, Obama, speaking in Congress. I heard his speech and everyone clapped. Finally he said: "God Bless the USA" and reminded me of Michael. You, Americans, are lucky to have a president so 'wise, I really like his intentions.
    Bonnie, when you interpret the songs of "Invincible" I listen to them constantly while I drive my car. In fact I have always wondered "she" who he was. Now, thanks to you Bonnie, I understood her "music. "
    Thanks Bonnie to help us understand his words, his messages. I am sure Michael will be 'happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. J said - "I'm sad to say that I had no idea about any of this with his marriage and the Presley Family."

    >>> Who knew? I didn't either this time a year ago. I'll tell you this. Michael was no push-over and he was a very, very smart man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie and Princess Glam - about the Murray/Michael contract found on the bed; whose signatures were or were not on this contract? Just Murray's, not Michael's nor AEG's? Murray had been treating Michael for six-eight weeks with no signed contract? Seems odd, as Murray was surely looking forward to that big paycheck! Was there a place for AEG to sign, even though AEG says it did not sign?

    Do we know who (attorney or not) drew up this contract which wound up on Michael's bed with only the signature of Murray? I really doubt it would have been Michael himself who prepared it. Disputes in contracts are usually resolved in favor of the party who did not draw up the contract. I agree that Michael wasn't presented with this "contract".

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I believe, as I dig into this, that the writing of this song signaled a beginning of Michael’s understanding of what he was going to have to do, and what he was fighting, and for WHOM he was fighting."


    Michael Jackson Fox News Interview with Rita Cosby 2002
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4

    There is also another piece of information which I will send later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Irinabh said - "You nailed it Bonnie.

    (*Sorry I posted in the wrong spot before.) "

    >>> LOL . . . I've done that then wondered where my post went. I saw the first one and accepted it, then didn't see it here. I thought, "she must have posted on another blog entry" :o)

    My hammers and nails don't come without a price. Will tell you all about it later.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Daniela said - "I started to watch TV and I found on Rainews your president, Obama, speaking in Congress. I heard his speech and everyone clapped. Finally he said: "God Bless the USA" and reminded me of Michael. You, Americans, are lucky to have a president so 'wise, I really like his intentions."

    >>> Unfortunately I also have seen video clips of our Pres. Obama making fun of the Bible and belittling people that read it. I know it's disappointing to hear, but much like our previous presidents as far back as I've been alive, they all have the same really bad habit of saying one thing and doing another. If I believed for one minute that Obama was really the one running our country and not taking his cues from others, I might be able to give him the benefit of a doubt.

    Now our vice prez? Biden? My mother beat that man in court over a dispute and SHE didn't even have a law degree, so maybe SHE should run for president.

    ReplyDelete
  12. June said - "bout the Murray/Michael contract found on the bed; whose signatures were or were not on this contract? Just Murray's, not Michael's nor AEG's? Murray had been treating Michael for six-eight weeks with no signed contract? Seems odd, as Murray was surely looking forward to that big paycheck! Was there a place for AEG to sign, even though AEG says it did not sign?"

    >>> The copy I have shows only Murray's signature. Michael never signed and of course AEG is not on there either.

    Yes, that means that Murray was treating Michael for six weeks with no signed contract, but then, we still don't know THAT is true. Perhaps Murray was only there for the last two weeks. We have testimony from mostly bought and paid for witnesses beholden to one company or another.

    If AEG did not sign this contract, that tells me they did not want Murray.

    If Michael didn't sign this contract, that means Michael either did NOT want Murray either or . . . . Michael was never presented with the contract.

    Either two choices for the latter on Michael leaves only one Entity in this mess that possibly wanted Murray . . . and we know who THAT is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie said "@PrincessGlam - I saw your blog and I have a problem with your assessment of AEG's liability for Michael's care and Dr. Murray. I know you are not a legal expert (neither am I) but one of the things that stands out is:

    Michael never signed the contract.

    The contract is left on the bed and the contract as AEG's demurrer pointed out, was between Michael and Murray, not AEG and Murray.

    Who is the one that said AEG wanted Murray?
    Who is said that AEG forced Murray on Michael?

    The contract was planted on that bed.

    Who else could have wanted Dr. Murray to care for Michael?

    There is a reason Michael never signed said contract and two reasons surface:

    1. Michael didn't want Dr. Murray's care.
    2. Michael never saw nor was presented with the contract.

    for someone who was supposedly "caring" for Michael in the six weeks before his passing, don't you find this odd? "

    Yes, I do find it odd and suspicious. In my blog I am looking at what AEG are saying in their demurrer - I don't necessarily agree with it or think that they are telling ALL the story! You have more courage in pointing the finger than I do Bonnie, I'm more passive aggressive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love “you are my life,” you are right Bonnie it is a very painful songs. Thank you for analyze it with your eloquent deep understanding of his songs powerful messages. No one would do justice analyzing his songs but you. Anyway, I haven’t seen any bloggers even attempting to look into his songs and connecting dots to what happened to him and what he wanted us to know through his lyrics powerful messages. “I don’t sing it if I don’t mean it.” MJ

    On that annulment note he wrote, ...” Of a family, unwelcome threats And behavior such as the Presley family’s...” what do you think they were threaten him about? To destroy him by sabotaging his ownership of the catalog that includes Elvis' songs too?

    He was still under Sony’s contract during Invincible; therefore, it was their responsibility to promote the album. Right? Why was that they weren’t be obligated to do so based on the contract even though he told them he wouldn’t renew the contract way before Invincible is out ? I believe the law would have been in his favor if he had taken it to court to decide.

    I like his brave tenacity to go out there to promote the album. Even though Michael wasn’t confrontational by nature, he would go after what he wants despite any difficulty in front of him, and he showed his brave character since he was very young being upfront and stood for what he believes. That’s’ what I love about him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why would AEG sign the contract when they said they did not bring the doctor to treat Michael? If we believe what AEG said they did not bring the doctor and they are not responsible, the lawsuit Mrs. Katherine filed on AEG will not hold water as far as I am concerned.

    You are right Bonnie, “we still don't know THAT is true.” Well, I am sure the lawsuit Michael mother filed will reveal all that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BONNIE : "There is a reason Michael never signed said contract and two reasons surface:

    1. Michael didn't want Dr. Murray's care.
    2. Michael never saw nor was presented with the contract"

    We shall also never know either what level of communication Michael & C. Murray held together the last days or minutes, especially since the 06.20.2009 (K. Ortega/ C. Murray discussion on Michael's medical governance). AEG organized the "This Is It" Show but there was also a lot of "S" & "B" involved in it.

    BONNIE : "We love you too, Miss Katherine"

    Incredible all what Mrs. Katherine Jackson has to deal with since 19 months : the loss of Michael,the coming trials, raising the MJ3 & other grandchildren, dealing with the "mean" Estate also with regard to her deals with H. Mann,

    "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhjeVpvkGoE

    Way too much for a lady of almost 81. The MJ3 are still too young for now so for a long time as I hope, is Mrs. Jackson in good health : she is Michael's best Ambassador to witness & honor him in the eyes of the world. A great Lady & Mother indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Bonnie said, “If I believed for one minute that Obama was really the one running our country and not taking his cues from others, I might be able to give him the benefit of a doubt.” Me to Bonnie, me too. I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately, he takes his cues from multibillion dollar big corporations that take our jobs to another countries. Thank you for letting me say this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie, thanks for the response about the contract. I am still curious who drafted that Michael/Murray contract, attorney or otherwise, and it's probably not discernible at this point who did so. Ms. Katherine seems to be basing her argument on the fact that there was a written contract between or among Michael and/or Murray and/or AEG, so perhaps the identity of the preparer of said contract will be revealed if and when her case gets to court.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have noticed two important things Michael said on killer thriller speech video:

    1 – “We can’t let them (Sony) get away with what they are trying to do.”

    2 – “Tommy Mottola is a devil...we have to continue our drive until he is terminated.”

    Therefore, the problem he had not only with Mottola but also with Sony. There are some fans out there who are trying to convince us Michael’s problem was only with Mottola. They say, since Mottola was removed from Sony, things between Michael and Sony was restored and he went back working with them. That’s a complete fallacy.

    We cannot let Sony and their ally get away with what they did to him and continue doing. We need to stand together until we see justice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Irinabh said - "Michael Jackson Fox News Interview with Rita Cosby 2002
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4"

    >>> Thank you! That is a very revealing video and you can HEAR Michael's irritation. Rita doesn't take the hint and keeps asking questions. Where's that "finger" when they most deserve it? LOL!
    ---------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "Yes, I do find it odd and suspicious. In my blog I am looking at what AEG are saying in their demurrer - I don't necessarily agree with it or think that they are telling ALL the story! You have more courage in pointing the finger than I do Bonnie, I'm more passive aggressive! "

    >>> Well from one anal-retentive to a passive-aggressive (ROFL!!) the finger I am pointing is at Sony or Branca, not AEG. Branca seems to be the most talented at producing "contracts" out of thin air. I would think if AEG had an agreement with this doc, that they would have signed the contract.

    If Michael had insisted on THIS doctor, I would think MICHAEL would not have waiting 6 weeks to sign any contract. Especially in light of purchasing the drugs in the first place. Where did Murray get the money for all that if he wasn't being paid?

    There is of course, a third possibility:

    Murray's not guilty at all, but an entity tried to make it look like he was by planting that contract on the bed, then sending their little stalker-fans out with a cockamamie story.

    We will find out during the trial . . .

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mimi said - "what do you think they were threaten him about? To destroy him by sabotaging his ownership of the catalog that includes Elvis' songs too?"

    Thank you for the compliment Mimi. Would it sound pretentious if I said I felt completely taken over when I go through his songs like that? It is still overwhelming because I don't feel worthy of this. I'm afraid one day Michael will appear somewhere and laugh and say, "You know . . . I didn't mean that at all"

    I am not sure what the Presley's were threatening Michael with or why. Scientology? Possibly. The catalog? More probable. Maybe they wanted him to conform. I keep thinking about the interview about Tommy Mattola where he allegedly told Michael, "You better stop Michael!" Maybe that wasn't about his choice of friends. Maybe it was about Michael's choice of message.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mimi said, cont. - "He was still under Sony’s contract during Invincible; therefore, it was their responsibility to promote the album. Right?"

    >>> He was still under contract and one of the battles Michael tried to fight for artists is that the contracts with labels always were one-sided. Meaning an artist could have a contract with a record label, but that record label can shelve them. Meanwhile the artist is starving and they can't work under any other label. The artist can than be financially forced to sell ownership of his work to the label. Sony basically "shelved" Michael's Invincible. They had to pay him royalties, but they didn't have to promote it (in their eyes).

    You said - "Why would AEG sign the contract when they said they did not bring the doctor to treat Michael? If we believe what AEG said they did not bring the doctor and they are not responsible, the lawsuit Mrs. Katherine filed on AEG will not hold water as far as I am concerned."

    >>> That lawsuit that was filed for Miss Katherine is not worth the paper it is written on. If you read through it, they are basically trying to set AEG up as Michael's legal guardian which is poppycock. I don't know which will reveal the truth first . . . the Murray Trial, or Miss Katherine's lawsuit. Both have their purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LineCH said - "We shall also never know either what level of communication Michael & C. Murray held together the last days or minutes, especially since the 06.20.2009 (K. Ortega/ C. Murray discussion on Michael's medical governance). AEG organized the "This Is It" Show but there was also a lot of "S" & "B" involved in it."

    >>> LOL, Okay Line, what is "S & "B" . . . I'm tired, help me out, okay? :o)

    We don't know what took place. We know what Kenny said which until day one of the prelim, I never knew Kenny was NOT aware of the reason for the meeting at Michael's house.

    Second, for Murray to take such a stance about Michael's governance and for us to believe that AEG was in support of Murray's position at that meeting, one would have to wonder, AGAIN why that contract was not signed by Michael AND AEG was not even a part of that contract.

    Only one signer . . . Murray. What did he do? sign it and leave it on the bed the day Michael passed???

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mimi said - "Me to Bonnie, me too. I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately, he takes his cues from multibillion dollar big corporations that take our jobs to another countries. Thank you for letting me say this."

    >>> No problem :o)

    ----------------------------------------------

    June said - "I am still curious who drafted that Michael/Murray contract, attorney or otherwise, and it's probably not discernible at this point who did so. Ms. Katherine seems to be basing her argument on the fact that there was a written contract between or among Michael and/or Murray and/or AEG, so perhaps the identity of the preparer of said contract will be revealed if and when her case gets to court."

    >>> Oh, I have no idea who prepared the contract . . . uh . . . Branca??? (LOL) The very telling physical fact is that Murray is the only one who signed it and neither AEG nor Michael did after supposedly six weeks. VERY telling.

    ReplyDelete
  25. BONNIE : "LOL, Okay Line, what is "S & "B" "

    Sorry, I meant: Sony/Branca. So what if Michael actually thought he met incidentally or through someone C. Murray once when in fact the man was infiltrated in Michael's circle by shadowy people/entities ? The "self-addict/self-injected Propofol" scenario the Defense attempts to present as factual, alike many I still don't buy it. Not rather a foul play ? I continue to pray for the TRUTH. Thank you, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mimi said - "We cannot let Sony and their ally get away with what they did to him and continue doing. We need to stand together until we see justice. "

    >>> That is what I hope we are about to do . . .

    ----------------------------------------------

    Line said - "So what if Michael actually thought he met incidentally or through someone C. Murray once when in fact the man was infiltrated in Michael's circle by shadowy people/entities ? The "self-addict/self-injected Propofol" scenario the Defense attempts to present as factual, alike many I still don't buy it. Not rather a foul play ? "

    >>> In light of what we are starting to get into in the next blog entry, take another hard look at this trial. Whatever you see, keep to yourself. I will know if you see it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bonnie said: ">>> Thank you! That is a very revealing video and you can HEAR Michael's irritation. Rita doesn't take the hint and keeps asking questions. Where's that "finger" when they most deserve it? LOL!"

    You are welcome Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.