Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: An Allegory - The Sword and the Shield

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Allegory - The Sword and the Shield

February 2, 2011 – An Allegory
The Sword and the Shield


II Samuel 22:31:As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”

Luke 2: 34-36: “Then Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, “Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign which will be spoken against 35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.”

Always . . . Be Not Always
Michael felt the pain of many hearts
This song reveals just one level of it.




She rests on her bed, face to the wall but she cannot sleep.  No thoughts in particular fill her head.  It’s just a restless night.  She wonders if she should have taken the weekend at home instead of staying at the boarding school.

Curious shadows draw her attention to the wall in front of her eyes.  There are two distinct shapes on the wall, long and rather sharp.  They don’t move but seem to become sharper in focus.  Her brows drew together in confusion.  This shouldn’t be.

She sat up and turned toward the closed dorm room door.  There was light from the hallway coming from under the door, but nothing she could see between that source of light that would form these shadows.  She turned back toward the wall.

The Shadows were now distinct, with sharp lines between the shadow and the light on the wall.  She moves her hand around in the air in circles, but no shadow of her arm appears on the wall.  It is then she discovers that the source of light throwing the shadow is coming from beyond the wall.  She pulls her arm down sharply.

The shadows were not ON the wall, they were IN FRONT of the wall. The light was coming from WITHIN the wall.

She sat strait up in bed, eyes wide.  The shadows were now solid forms, becoming three dimensional.   Oddly she was more in wonder of the phenomenon then she was afraid.

She reached out to touch the taller, thinner shadow in front of her, but the shadows again began to change. The light beyond the wall became more intense, illuminating what the shadows actually were.

As the images began to take on features and contours, She recognized the objects that used to be shadows.  One shadow became a very large sword, shiny, standing forward to the object to her left and back slightly. That second object was a heavy, incredibly beautiful, heavy shield.

With her mouth and eyes wide open, she marveled at the beautiful objects.  She this time reached out to touch the shield and the objects again began to change, slowly forming into two suits of armor.  The one that used to be the sword was slightly taller than the shield.

When their form was complete, the girl stood from a sitting position, feeling the bed against the back of her knees.  The man in armor who used to be the shield lifted his face piece and began speaking to her.  She could see dark hair curl from under the helmet and heavy brows framing dark eyes.  The light growing bolder beyond the wall made turning on a light unnecessary.  The “shield” man began speaking to her, but it was in a language she did not recognize.  She shook her head no politely to try and tell him she did not understand.

The one who was the “sword” put his hand up to silence the “shield”.  She watched all this in wonder, slowly recognizing just who it was who came to see her.  She didn’t see him, because when the “sword” lifted his face piece to talk to her, he was still concealed from her.  But she knew who he was.

He asked her, “Do you know why I come?”

She shook her head no.  He then asked her, “Why do you cry?”  But she knew that he knew.

She bowed her head, barely able to speak through the emotion.  She didn’t know until then that she HAD been crying.  She finally spoke, “How do I know?”

She couldn’t see him smile but she felt it.  He asked her, “Why do you doubt?”

She replied, “I was young when I asked you to save me.  I wasn’t sure I even knew what that meant.”

He answered, “You came to me as a child.  You trusted as a child.” 

Earliest Picture I have

Of Michael Jackson

She looked up and asked, “but how do I know for sure?  How do I know my name is in the Book of Life?”

She felt him smile again.  He replied, “Because it is written.  You look in that book every day.  If you see it and believe it what more assurance do you need?”  His tone of voice was one of amusement – as one who would entertain the numerous “why’s” from a five year old, with incredible kindness.

Jesus placed a card in her hand.  It was on material she had never felt before.  It was gold and glittery, padded and pliable but firm.  Her name was embossed on the card.  She looked up at him and smiled through her tears.

“Do you know why I come?”  He asked.

“Because I doubt?”  She asked.

He replied, “I need you to do something for me.”

Her heart grew three sizes.  Jesus was giving her a task.  A warm contentment flooded and overwhelmed her to the point that tears again fell over her cheeks.

“I want you to tell your grandfather that you saw me.”

Her face slowly fell.  Thoughts swirled . . . Why?  Was her grandfather going to die?  Did he not believe in God?  Her grandfather was the one staple of stability in her life.  Surely he believed in God!

“But, he won’t believe me.” she replied back to Christ.

“You must tell your grandfather that you saw me . . .” and Jesus and his “shield” partner began to slowly fade to the point they were see through, then disappeared.

Waiting for the numbers to be complete…


She awoke the next morning, which was a Saturday.  Even though she had not signed to go home that weekend, she called her stepfather on the payphone to tell him she was coming.  “Do you want me to pick you up?”  “No”, she said, “I will walk”.

Outside the building she hesitated.  She could either take the shortcut across the field to her left, or follow the long, narrow path through the woods that ran along the embankment of the highway.  She just had to tell her grandfather, so she opted for the short cut.

She broke the border trees lining the property of the school and into the field.  She walked on until she crested a little knoll and saw the abandoned barn in the distance.  She groaned.  She hated that barn.  She always heard noises in there.  Whenever she walked past and had a bad feeling about it.

As she approached the barn,  she slowed, then stopped.  She heard noises.  This time it was noises of kids.

She dropped her bookbag to the ground and entered the barn.  The barn was empty, dusty, and the chaff and dust were highlighted by streams of sunlight coming in through the cracks between the boards of the barn walls.  She climbed the ladder.  The sound must have been coming from the loft.

As her eyes crested the edge of the loft floor, she could hear the panicked wings of a morning dove flying off to safety.  There was nothing else up there.  The floor was strewn with old straw, dust and a few bales of hay here and there, but nothing else.  She climbed up onto the loft floor.

She looked around and up at the pitch of the roof.  She then noticed five or six bales of hay in a semi-circle near the front window of the loft, as if people had gathered for campfire stories.  But as she approached, what she saw made her want to leave.

In the center of the semi-circle of hay bales was a pile of opened and scattered girlie magazines and a couple of empty liquor bottles.  She let out a sigh and one word escaped her lips –

“Boys…”

She heard a noise outside that startled her.  It sounded slightly familiar. She ran to the loft window but stayed back in the shadows.  Then she heard the beeping horn.  With a wash of relief she saw her step-father’s Ford Pinto pulled up just outside the barn.

She hurried down the ladder, scooped up her book bag and hopped into the car.  “How did you know I was here?” 

He replied, “I came to pick you up anyway.  I know sometimes you come this way and I saw your book bag.”

She was thankful.  She did not tell her stepfather what she saw in the barn.

Her grandfather came to visit them and She did what she was told to do.  She looked her grandfather square in the eye and told him, “Jesus told me to tell you I saw him.”

He looked at her blankly for a minute, then kind of chuckled.  “What do you mean?”

She became less sure, “I saw Jesus in school and he told me to tell you I saw him.”

With a look of amusement on his face, he asked her, “Were you sleeping?”

With a steady voice she replied “No. I was awake.”  Her grandfather countered, “Were you in bed?”

She answered, slightly irritated, “Yes, but I was awake.”  And as sure as she told Jesus the night before, her grandfather dressed her down about  the difference between dreams and reality.  Sulking, she walked away.
Back at school that week, she had one surge of panic when she began looking for the golden card that Jesus had given her.  She ripped the covers off her bed, the sheets, pulled out all the drawers in her dresser and night table and could not find it.  She sat on the floor and cried.  Maybe it was a dream.

That Friday, she signed out to go home.  She wanted to walk it.  This time, she took that straight and narrow path through the woods, up on the ridge along the highway.  It took longer to get home, but at least she didn’t have to pass that horrible barn.

She realized as she took the path a ways, that leaving after classes on Friday left her at a disadvantage.  It still got dark early and if she had waited until Saturday, she could have left early.  She stopped and looked toward highway down on her right.  Then to her left.  If she cut through the woods to that field, instead of going all the way back, she could still get home before sun down.

After a second’s hesitation, she left the path and veered left into the woods.  She ran to try to save some time. 

Stay on the Strait and Narrow


As she ran the underbrush seemed to be getting thicker.  That wasn’t making any sense!  She was heading back toward the school property which bordered that field.  The woods should be getting thinner, not thicker!

  She looked at where the sun was in the sky, toward the west, and she ran toward it.  The sun was getting low.  She stopped again.  She looked and couldn’t even see a clearing. 

She could feel panic building up.  The sun was getting even lower and she was now lost in the woods.  She had a horrible week at school, her grandfather didn’t listen to her and of all sins, she lost that beautiful card that Jesus had given her, causing her to doubt all of it was even real.

Frustrated, she began to cry.  As she began to pray, suddenly a distortion of the trees in front of her occurred.  At first she thought it was just her tears, so she rubbed her eyes.  It was almost as if there was a mirage forming in front of her giving the outlines of the tree trunks an almost liquid look.

The distortion took on a pearly-grey look, then solidified and two distinct but familiar shapes began to form, deepen then solidify.

The quickly changed from their symbols of the sword and shield to their armor personas.  This time the “shield” was quiet, but took off his helmet.  Jesus only lifted the face piece to speak.

“Why are you crying?”  (same as before).

She cried, “I’m lost.  I left the path to find the short cut so I could get home before dark and now I can’t even get back to the path.”

Jesus said, “listen”

She did.  Very faintly, she heard the sounds of the highway.  She looked toward the sound, knowing the path was within eye sight of the highway.  She turned back to Jesus who told her, “Stay on the straight and narrow path. Leaving the path for short cuts will only serve to divert you from your destiny.”

She remembered the verse Matthew 7:13: 13Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.”

Jesus asked her, “did you tell your grandfather that you saw me?”  She bowed her head and answered, “yes.  He did not believe me.  And I could not find the golden card you gave me.  The one proving I was in the Book of Life…”

Jesus replied, “It is in your Bible.  It has always been in your Bible.  You must tell him you saw me.  Tell him with faith.”  And he slowly faded away.  She found her feet back on the path she lost and she followed it home.




Back at school the following week, she was against disheartened.  For the second time, her grandfather did not believe her.  However, when she got back to school on Monday, she checked her Bible and sure enough, there was the golden card sticking out of it.  She excitedly opened up her Bible to touch it and as she opened it up, the card disintegrated into golden dust and dissolved in front of her eyes.

The last line of “gold dust” that faded was lined up under the verse of John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”

The Book of Life that God gave us was the Bible, she thought to herself.  Our proof, and our assurance is in there.

At the end of the school year, she was helping the librarian pack up books to make room for the new ones coming in for the fall semester.  She did this as she waited for her family to pick her and her belongings up.  One of the secretaries came up to tell her they were waiting in the lobby.

As she took her last small box of books up to the storage, a familiar silhouette formed in front of her on the stairs.  No one else was around.

This time he was in a white robe, no armor.  He had the eyes that drew your soul to him.  He asked her, “Did you tell your grandfather that you saw me?”

“I did.  He still did not believe me.”  She said solemnly.

As Christ faded, she felt a hand on her shoulder.  She turned and walked down the steps to the second floor hallway, then from there to the main stair case and down into the lobby.

She could still feel the hand on her shoulder.  She spied her family sitting on the lobby sofas, with their backs to her, facing the main reception counter.  She walked around and stood facing them, right in front of her grandfather.

Her mother, step-father, brother and grandparents were there, her sister was not.

“Grandpop”, she said looking him directly in the eye, feeling peaceful.

He looked up without answering. She said to him, “Jesus told me to tell you that I saw him.”

His face began to crumble in contest and agitation.  She felt the comforting hand leave her shoulder, but she envisioned Jesus walking over to her grandfather and placing his had on her grandfather’s shoulder.

Suddenly, her grandfather sat upright.  A parade of expressions crossed his face; shock, bewilderment, confusion, acceptance, recognition, then peace.  A slight smile softened his face,

“Bonnie, I believe you . . .”

Michael with my feather…



This is a dream I had when I was fifteen years old.  My grandfather, true to this dream never believed me the numerous times that I told him about the dream.  It was a little over this time last year that I told him for the last time, Jesus told me to tell him that I saw him. 

He was in a hospital bed and could not speak.  We were in such bad shape financially I could not even afford to go down and see him but somehow, someone in our church found out and the deacons came up with the money to get me down there one last time.

That was the same weekend that my husband’s mom gave me the “Man in the Mirror” picture book of Michael when I stopped in to visit on my trip down.

That’s the same weekend that he watched me from the front seat of my car on an eleven hour trip.  And the same weekend that on the way back home that Sunday, after pulling out of the rest stop in Mount. Jackson, Virginia, with “Man in the Mirror” playing on the radio, that my grandfather passed away.  I found out when I got home what time he had passed and I had checked the time on the clock because it was at that time when I called my husband to let him know how far I was from home.

Before I left him that Saturday, I had waiting for mom to leave the room to talk to the nurse.   Leaned over to my grandfather, who had really been my father most of my life.  I leaned to his ear and whispered, “Grandpop, I know I told you this many times before throughout my life and you always gave me a hard time.  Jesus told me to tell you I saw him  . . . This time when he puts his hand on your shoulder, just say yes . . .” 

People Just See Peace

In His Face, and Respond


Revelation 17:8
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

19 comments:

  1. Bonnie, "Be not always" after "Speehless" this song makes me cry every time I listen.
    It was 1984 when Michael and his brothers made "Victory" tour and CD is included in this song, just wonderful, he spoke of war and innocent children.
    Thanks Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Skiper - Me too now, but many of his songs make me cry. "You Are Not Alone" makes me cry. "Gone too Soon" makes me cry, "Cry" makes me cry, "Don't Walk Away" kills me . . . many of his songs.

    I did see the song was included in Capt. EO even though it wasn't copyrighted until 1985. I did not ever have "Victory" CD so I never heard it. Ben is another song that makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie – your dream is always very touchy and it feels real. I am happy you’re sharing your dreams with us. They remind and help us to give some attention to our own dreams for some of us who are not paying any attention. I think dreams carry important messages in our lives. Otherwise, why are they here anyway?

    I truly believe God whispers in our ear at any time. I remember when I was very young, 5 or 6 and up years old, being raised by my father and my mother being absent in my life and my father being a guy never came home until its dark. Every day I thought my father would not come home so I kneeled down and ask God to let my father come home. Every time I did that, there was literally a voice whispered in my ears saying, “your father is here and go outside and see.” I went outside to see and sure indeed here was my father. I did this every day and same voice came each time.

    That is so true when it said children are very, very close to God. They hear him and see him at anytime. But we adults doubt it if we are told by children if they see God or hear him, because adults mind are already contaminated by fear, doubts and negative staff. And it’s true of the many staff we accumulated in our mind make it difficult for the voice of God to enter our ears. That’s why it’s said if you want to hear God, you have to erase your doubts and completely quite your mind and then you will be able to hear him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie,

    I'm so glad you and the others like 'Be Not Always'. This song underscores, for me, everything Michael was about.

    A couple of months ago, I wrote a comment saying that I wish Michael was here. That was not said selfishly. I truly believe that his purpose here has not yet been fulfilled.

    I loved reading your allegory, Bonnie. One more cry? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96G71asLcJQ - I believe you know the song :)
    Love Always♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Judith - I said the same thing back in January on this link:

    http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-eyes-of-michael-jackson.html

    I will repost it here:

    I wish. I wish that days did not exist in which I felt the pain of wondering where God is.

    I wish the day would come in which pain was no longer necessary to recognize a blessing.

    I wish someone about to hurt another would stop in their tracks and feel the heart of those they are about to hurt before they complete their act.

    I wish one journalist would stand in front of a T.V. camera and say, “I was wrong and this is what they told us to do.”

    I wish the act of exclusion was no longer a deed practiced to raise the value of one human being over another.

    I wish art wasn’t so easily stolen and manipulated for the agenda of others.

    I wish children would be seen as hope and not as a tool.

    I wish the word “family” had a meaning again.

    I wish someone would remember truth is the only thing that untangles knots.

    I wish the world would stop looking like these balled up tissues on my desk.

    I wish I would stop crying.

    I wish Michael were here.

    Selfish? Yeah . . . but at least I’m honest about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judith thank you for the song. You are no help . . . thanks alot :o)

    -----------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "That is so true when it said children are very, very close to God. They hear him and see him at anytime. But we adults doubt it if we are told by children if they see God or hear him, because adults mind are already contaminated by fear, doubts and negative staff. And it’s true of the many staff we accumulated in our mind make it difficult for the voice of God to enter our ears. "

    >>>>>> Thank you for sharing your experiences with your prayers to God as a child . . . those are the sweetest.

    Exactly right you are about everything you said in that paragraph I posted of yours above. An emptying out and cleansing is the only way we can hear that voice again. Sometimes our suffering is what puts us back on the path. Sometimes it is being alerted to the suffering of others that opens us back up so we can empty out, as what happened to most of us with witnessing Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  7. His song “Be not Always” captured your soul and sprit and ask why are we here, on earth, if are not for the children of the world. “Mothers cry, babies die helplessly in arms...But what of men are flesh and blood? We turn our backs on life." This is the verse that stuck in my mind.

    I just heard very short, 40 seconds, 1975 interview of Michael. He said, “I don’t know what I would do if it wasn’t for music. Music is a way getting across to people. People may not want to read, they are always listen to music.” How old was Michael when he said this? He was 17 years old, and he knew his mission clearly that young, getting the messages across.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I wanted to be a day of watching and listening Michael Jackson’s interviews moment.

    Michael said in one of his interview on 1995 on Arabian TV that his goal was to have a hospital in New Jersey and that would be the first Michael Jackson hospital and he wanted hospitals like that all over the world. And he said he hated the word “orphanage” but he wanted housing of unity to bring people that are in need.

    Are those also some of his dreams that are stifled?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mimi - Maybe not. Although New Jersey? That is the most expensive place to do ANYTHING. Hope they give him a break.

    Personally, I would like to open a migraine study clinic. One for every single headache I have had since childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bonnie,
    I always thought of George Harrison as a Hindu. I know he even supported the 'Natural Law Party' here in England. You probably don't know what the 'Natural Law Party' is but you could look it up on Wikipedia, it's a political party.
    Why would George's family of had his ashes scattered in the 'Ganges River' in a private ceremony according to 'Hindu' tradition if he had converted to Christianity??
    It's a fact that he did have his ashes scattered in the 'Ganges River'. I remember it was reported on the news when he died.
    Also I trust what it says on Wikipedia. I know Wikipedia do get things wrong from time to time.
    Who wrote that blog about George Harrison? I don't understand what your point is. I'm a Christian but I also respect other peoples religions. George Harrison was a nice man and if he was a 'Hindu' then so be it. As a Christian I could say he was misguided but it's ok he did what he thought was right for him.
    The song "My Sweet Lord" is not a Christian song at all, if you listen to the whole of it they sing "Hare Krishna" in fact you could call it an anti-Christian song.
    I respect George Harrison and I like him.
    My question to you is why did his family have his ashes scattered in the 'Ganges River' in the Hindu tradition if he was not still a 'Hindu'?? because I know for a fact that is what his family did with his ashes. You might still be able to find that news story online. Also it says it on George Harrison's Wikipedia page about his death and what they did with his ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a good lesson on following the straight and narrow, not veering or side-tracking, Bonnie. A really touching story about your grandfather too. I'm sure you'll be with him again one day.

    Bonnie said:
    "2. I have also a lot of people trying to entrap me."

    Wow, they are really stepping up their game, huh?
    It's no wonder you are suffering from headaches with the tremendous stress you are under!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, your dreams are amazing and your recall and memory of them also. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LoveMJandGod said - "Why would George's family of had his ashes scattered in the 'Ganges River' in a private ceremony according to 'Hindu' tradition if he had converted to Christianity??"

    >>>>>>>>>>> Well, you will have to ask them. I only showed you some of the sources I had. If you want him to be Hindu then by all means, please! God and George know who he was, even if the press and the internet get it wrong.

    BTW, many MANY Christians get cremated and their ashes scattered. Two of my Roman Catholic uncles did, my mother wants to be cremated and she is born again. Why? Cost. Hindu's are not the only ones that have these wishes and doesn't cement Hinduism as your religion.

    Anyhow, we have bled this topic to death so I'm going to move on. The blog is about Michael, not George, God rest his soul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truthbtold said - "Wow, they are really stepping up their game, huh?
    It's no wonder you are suffering from headaches with the tremendous stress you are under!"

    >>>>>>>>> LOL, yeah! Take one look above you is a good example! Everything from attempts to change the topic to people who either never or rarely contact me through the web site or Facebook suddenly wanting to engage me in discussion about why I believe he is still alive (Michael, not Harrison) and THEN want to argue with me! I post sources, they still want to argue WITHOUT sources. It gets laughable at times because they are so obvious.

    I agree with you . . . I will be with my grandfather one day. I remember the first time I told my grandfather about the dream in real life and he of course didn't treat it seriously, but my grandmother believed me! She passed away 10 years before he did. Now they are both together. :o)

    --------------------------------------------

    Karin said - "Bonnie, your dreams are amazing and your recall and memory of them also. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. "


    >>>>>>>>>> Thank you for reading them. Memory I think has to do with how vivid they were and the fact that I've written them down numerous times, transfering them from Notebook to type-written pages to computer (and retyping when crashes occured) and I'm always adding more recent ones.

    Because of doing this I began seeing a pattern in the dreams, almost like a puzzle that the pieces were out of order and I had to find the right order in which to place them. Weird. Links in a chain . . . bricks in a road.

    ReplyDelete
  15. MJandGod -

    http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/george+harrison/my+sweet+lord_20059071.html

    Here is the Youtube vid for it:"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_6MU4bszDc

    Recorded in 1971 and as that source says the first ex-Beatle song to be a number one hit.

    Two sources for the lyrics say BOTH Christian and Hindu "avitars" in there.

    The two sources I sent you were blogs from friends of the family of Harrison.

    If you listen to the lyrics of My Sweet Lord . . . he "REALLY WANTS TO SEE" him and "I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU" and "I'D LIKE TO GO WITH YOU".

    Perhaps his friendship with Michael much later made that possible. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bonnie,
    Thank you for sharing your dreams on here. Some people think our dreams we have at night are from God.
    I love the beautiful baby photo of Michael you put on here. I've never seen that photo before. I also like the photo at the bottom of Michael Jackson with another man was that photo taken in Bahrain? Michael looks very peaceful there.

    I know that Christians get cremated. My Grandma and Grandad were both Christians and they got 'cremated' but it wasn't because of cost it was just that was what they wanted. We held their funerals in their local CofE parish church (which was the church they went to) and then they were cremated at their local crematorium. We had their ashes scattered in the 'Garden of Remembrance' at their church which is a nice peaceful place. My Grandad died in 1999 and my Grandma died in 2005.
    Catholics tend to have burials. But Christians who are CofE/anglicans and protestants some choose cremation (like my Grandma and Grandad did) and some choose burials.
    George Harrison died in LA and he was cremated at the 'Hollywood Forever Cemetry'. I think George Harrison was quite a rich man so I don't think his family would of worried about cost they could of had him buried or cremated.
    Don't you find it strange at all that George's family took his ashes all the way to India to scatter his ashes in the Ganges river (which is quite a Hindu area) and it wasn't a Christian scattering of the ashes it says on 'Wikipedia' it was a private ceremony according to the 'Hindu tradition' not the Christian tradition. The 'key words' for me are 'the Hindu tradition' if you look on George Harrison's Wikipedia page under the heading "Decline in Health and Death" that was where I got that info from. You seem sure George Harrison was a Christian when he died and it upsets me that George's family couldn't of had his ashes scattered in LA in a Christian ceremony? or maybe had them scattered back in England in a Christian ceremony?

    I know the song "My Sweet Lord" quite well and I was listening to it today it's quite a nice song. Yes you are right the song "My Sweet Lord" is thought to be both a Christian and a Hindu song sorry I got it wrong!
    There are similarities between "My Sweet Lord" and The Chiffons' hit "He's So Fine". And yes George Harrison stated that he was inspired to write "My Sweet Lord" after hearing the Edwin Hawkins Singers' "Oh Happy Day" which is a Christian song!
    The background singers repeat the 'Hebrew' word of 'praise', which is "Hallelujah", common in both the 'Christian' and 'Jewish' religions. Later, the background singers chant two "Vaisnava Hindu" prayers. When George Harrison sing about he wants to see the Lord he is singing about Jesus Christ (although he doesn't mention Jesus by name) and also I think maybe Krishna. "My Sweet Lord" is a born again Christians anthem it says on Wikipedia!!
    I think you would find this interesting: Various Christian fundamentalist anti-rock activists have objected to the chanting of "Hare Krishna" in the song as anti-Christian or satanic BUT some "born-again" Christians appear to have adopted the song as an anthem!!
    I think you would like that bit: "Some "born-again" Christians appear to have adopted the song as an anthem." I'm a Christian by the way and not a Hindu and I don't want George to be a Hindu I'm happy he was a Christian.

    Michael Jackson was a very spiritual man with a strong faith in God and maybe Michael did convert George Harrison to Christianity? You are very right when you say it is between God and George Harrison as to what his faith was. And you are very right when you say this blog is about Michael Jackson and not George Harrison.
    God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. IloveMJandGod said - "I love the beautiful baby photo of Michael you put on here. I've never seen that photo before. I also like the photo at the bottom of Michael Jackson with another man was that photo taken in Bahrain? Michael looks very peaceful there."

    >>>>>>>>>> I LOVE that photo too. That is about my most favorite of the Michael child photos, isn't that precious!!! What a dollbaby! He sure didn't change much did he? I love it when babies have those open-mouthed smiles with the cheeks, I can't resist them! If you compare that photo side by side with any of his black & White publicity shots, especially Stranger in Moscow, he looks the same, especially the eyes. Same eyes.

    The bottom pic is the ones taken in Oman when he attended a birthday party for the child of one of his friends. He does look very relaxed there. It is a SHAME he couldn't do that here! Wherever he could get peace, let him be there.

    on George Harrison, I only posted a couple of the sources to show you why I was under the impression he died a Christian. He may very well have had a very similar view of "religion" as opposed to "faith" and didn't adhere to one religion or the other "cornering the market" on God and was just "faithful" later in life.

    Example, Michael was Jehovah's witness but left the church. He would not have done that if he did not have strong convictions and aside from the fact that they gave him a hard time with his choice of entertainment, Michael was a Bible-reader and a self-educated man. I think what he read in the Bible contradicted the behavior and conduct of most churches in organized religions, so he stayed with the Bible. You have no idea how much I respect that and agree with it.

    The two biggest methods of growing your relationship with God is reading the Bible (the living word) and praying - talking to God. You do those things faithfully and God will guide you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonniee Why MJ did satanic hand signs????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yuyu,

      Because he was told to. See if this helps you understand:

      "She'll keep playing until I let her go, but I hope in time she will finally realize - I'm onto her game and she'll get played the same". Michael Jackson in Heartbreaker

      Also, listen closely to his song "Whatever Happens" -

      "Everything will be alright he assures her - but she doesn't hear a word that he says, preoccupied, she's afraid . . . afraid what they've been doing's not right - He doesn't know what to say, so he prays, whatever, whatever, whatever - Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand".

      He is telling us that he has to do what LOOKS to be not right and not to fall for it, but to believe this is all for good in the end.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.