Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: God, Husband & Michael - Happy Valentines Day

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, February 14, 2011

God, Husband & Michael - Happy Valentines Day

February 14, 2011 – Happy Valentines Day
The Marriage Example


Isaiah 54:6-8:6 For the LORD has called you Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused,” Says your God. 7 “ For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you. 8 With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,” Says the LORD, your Redeemer.”

Whatever you’re doing inside of me
It feels like Chaos, but I believe
You’re up to something, bigger than me
Larger than life, something heavenly


There are two people I know for sure are waiting to see that I am putting on today’s blog.  I had received a couple of emails from people who were worried after a few comments on last week’s blog.  Hopefully I can explain what happened because I think it is important in the message, as part of the bigger message.

Saturday night I had been doing some searches on documents and the relationships between certain people in our government with certain bankers.  I will not tell you where that led me because what it did to me was completely crush me.  I had actually been working on a blog about it and I may have to scrap the majority of it.

Why?  Because it matters now which government did this to people.  The fact that any human being could justify flying planes into buildings and killing people so violently was beyond anything I could wrap my brain around.

After listening to a couple of our upper echelon in our government make some Freudian slips (Freud’s nephew developed some of the psychological experiments for Tavistock by the way.  His name is Ed Bernays, the author of “P.R.”) I had to get up and leave the computer.  I had to clean up from dinner anyway, right?

Before I know it, with scrubby in hand to clean the counters, it just overcame me.  I could not get the image of human beings jumping from their broken office windows some thirty and forty floors up to escape the heat and the flames, out of my head.

I could not  dismiss the thought that our own government possibly did this to our own people, if not directly, then through those who are actually running this country from a bank vault.  I was uncontrollably sobbing, in my kitchen, while my husband slept.

I continued cleaning up and I had to keep stopping to take breaks because I would be bent over with sobs, trying to keep quiet.  When I finished I wrote a friend and told them how I felt, that I didn’t even want to go to church the next day, that all I could see was faces with no life in them or something to that effect.  I posted on the blog that I didn’t want to “live here” anymore.  When I posted that, I had three hours to sleep before I had to be up and at the church for the Valentines Day breakfast my husband would already be there cooking with the other guys, for all the women.  (Which by the way, is sweet…)

I got a phone call at 7am from my husband to let me know that they would start serving breakfast in a half an hour.  Something gave me the energy to jump out of that bed because after crying that hard and only sleeping three hours, my eyes would only open a fraction of the way they were supposed to.

I manage to dress, makeup (cautiously) and make it to the church in time to be one of the last ladies in line.  Hubby was happy to see me, but the smile on his face told me that he knew I was tired.  Personally, I think I did a good cover job with the makeup, but even though I didn’t quite look like dog meat, I sure felt like it.

I made it through breakfast and if any of my table mates noticed they politely did not say anything about how I looked.  I offered that I only got three hours of sleep anyway.  It made ME feel better for them to know that, because truthfully, I could barely see them.

The verse above, was one I read on Saturday while doing my morning devotion. 
What I got on Sunday after the women’s breakfast and Sunday school was a sermon that seemed to be hand-picked for me in answer to what I went through Saturday night.  I took notes furiously.

I watched our pastor come “jogging” into the church with his sweats on, to the tune of “Rocky”, run up on stage, jog in place (as if he were climbing the steps of the Art Museum in Philadelphia) and continue attempting to do push-ups and abdominal crunches (he wasn’t trying very hard) to the laughter of the congregation.

As the music faded out, our pastor got up and took off the ankle weights and tossed down the hand weights.  Wiping the sweat from his brow, he proceeded to the message:

Endurance
Determination
Eyes on the goal
Faith


The first passage he gave us was Hebrews 11:6:” 6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

He also sent us to Hebrews 12:1 – 6: “1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; 6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives.

This reminds me of two of Michael’s prayers, I mean . . . songs.

“Will you be There”, where Michael is asking God to be there for him.  This particular song sounds so much and reminds me so much of  Jesus’s anguished prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane in Matthew 26.

Will you be there (lyrics)
“Through my fear, and my confessions
In my anguish, and my pain…
Through my joy, and my sorrow,
In the promise of another tomorrow,
I’ll never let you part, For you are always
In my heart…”

In “You are Not Alone”, another prayer, where Michael is crying, praying because he is alone and in this one, as in “Cry” God answers him.

You are not alone, I am here with you…
Though you’re far away…. I am here to stay
You are not alone….  Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come, and hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear
First I need your hand, then forever can begin….

Both of these, even though he mentions “girl” in “You are Not Alone” sounds so much like the mindset most people go through when you are going along when you are looking for affirmation that God is still there.

The other part of that message had to do with putting God first and the pastor used the word “marriage” as an example.  Jesus was one with God, we should be one with our spouses.  Michael considered himself married to his music and wanted his business relationships to be marriage-like.

I know from experience that putting God first in any relationship deepens the relationship. God rewards those who are faithful in putting him first.

Since this is Valentine’s Day, I wanted to commend and recognize Michael’s decision to put God first in his relationship with his music.  Now that Michael has done this, who knows how it will deepen and bless that relationship.  Michael has endured moments of struggle just like any of us in knowing where God is sending him.

One of the verses also touched on was Luke 14:25–33:25 Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. 27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— 29 lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?

32 Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. 33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.

Michael did exactly that.  He gave up everything, after decades of trying to get a message out, the medium he grew up loving had become corrupt and he knew it.  The Invincible Album was his “goodbye”.  Despite the persecution while trying to stay true to God in the business he has spent most of his life, He must have finally been given his clear path. 

Michael, in his quest to undo “the damage we’ve done”, did forsake all and put the “King of Pop.” to rest.  I believe Michael’s love for God and the children won out over his love of his career.

I wanted to take this Valentines day to say that I love God very much, and I love Jesus.  I want to thank God for giving Michael the strength and ability and the heart to show us as humanly could, what God’s love looks like to those of us who couldn’t quite get it reading it out of his word.

I want to thank Michael for letting God work through him and for the sacrifice he made to save the children and the suffering he went through to try and tell us what was going wrong in the world.

And for my husband, who is just now pulling in from work, whom I love very much and who so far has been accepting of the work God gave me to do here.

I love you . . . Happy Valentine’s Day.

By the way, when I got home from church on Sunday, I checked my email before taking a much needed nap.  Calmed by the message that was to me a personal assurance from God that he has everything under control, one person emailing me about her concern about the mood of my latest comment on the blog (I think that 'friend' emailed her about my email to them), she quoted Michael's "The stars are lining up, we're bringing brighter days" and then said, "Have faith . . . Hebrews 11" . . . No, she does not go to my church, she is from the U.K.

How is that for a double message?

Isaiah 54: 11 – 13:11 “ O you afflicted one, Tossed with tempest, and not comforted, Behold, I will lay your stones with colorful gems, And lay your foundations with sapphires.  12 I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones.  13 All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children.”

And Isaiah 54:14-15: “14 In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.  15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.


Love is the Answer

…To all that I am ….

 Happy "Heart" Day

26 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, Bonnie! Your wedding photo is so lovely - you and Ed make a great couple! This blog was a beautiful way to celebrate the righteousness of love.

    And while we're on the subject of love, if it weren't for you, a lot of people would never realize the sacrifice Michael made in putting his faith, moral integrity and the precious children of the world ahead of his career. Michael's magnificent creativity was the beautiful instrument he used to carry out his real purpose - to help heal the human condition as much as any one man could have done.

    The more we learn about Michael, the more we come to the realization that this was a true man of God. The first thing upon landing in any city before going to his hotel was to visit a children's hospital, assess their needs and provide for them - and shower the children with presents and his unique loving touch. Michael was dedicated to artistic perfection, but I believe his passion for living was driven by a desire to do as much as he could for precious little lives around the world. A man who cries openly when a friend tells him he can't possibly help every baby in need is a REAL man - to be revered and cherished for all time.

    I am overcome by the beauty of Michael's soul, and wherever he is today, the "King of Pop" may have put away his fedora, but the real Michael Jackson becomes more beautiful with each passing day.

    Thank you, Bonnie...for a wonderful blog tonight. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you, all our friends who post here. A special love to our precious Michael, his beautiful mother Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket. And to Michael's very dear friend, Elizabeth Taylor, your beauty is legendary and I love you for your unwavering loyalty to Michael. My thoughts are with you for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael's beautiful hand holding little Prince's finger. A picture worth a thousand words...of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Bonnie♥ What a nice husband you have. Not only for making and serving you and the other women breakfast on Sunday morning, but for his understanding and support of the mission you have undertaken. Thank you for your post. I love those two songs, Will you Be There and You are Not Alone. Will you Be There may have been asking God to be there for him, but he also was asking that of his fans. At the Memorial when Jennifer Hudson sang this song and they had the ending prayer part up on the screen, where he normally sings, "In my anguish, and my pain…" instead it read, "In my anguish, and my pains…" No where previously in any concert or place where he sang this song did he ever say the word "pains". Many in the hoax community see this as a clue. It is very strange and an interesting find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine’s Day to you Bonnie and to everybody who come to this blog. I love your weeding picture, it looks so nice.

    Bonnie you said, “The fact that any human being could justify flying planes into buildings and killing people so violently was beyond anything I could wrap my brain around...I could not dismiss the thought that our own government possibly did this to our own people, if not directly, then through those who are actually running this country from a bank vault.” If you are talking about 911, I have heard and read about this possibility long ago, and I believe there is a possibility.

    I am sorry you were feeling bad after you found out the possibility that our government might involved. That is exactly how I felt when I heard it for the first time. I truly understand your feeling, and I am glad you’re fine now.

    I am sorry to say this, but if America invades other countries and killed million people and as a result killed its own soldiers for engaging on unnecessary wars and support other countries dictators, the possibility that our government might involved is very likely. However, whenever you talk about this possibility, you would be considered a conspiracy theorist and unpatriotic and shut you down.

    The first question one should ask is what happened to the Black Boxes that failed from those planes that hit the buildings? We all know that the Black Box is indestructible, not with fire not with anything. They combed the scene in ground zero for months and the Black Boxes are nowhere to be found. The Black Boxes could have told many things if there were found, but no Black Boxes. Where are they? Well, some believed the FBI and the CIA got them and destroyed them. Do you believe this? I do.

    Whenever you feel down, “You are not alone, I am here with you” is the best song of Michael to listen. It gives you comfort and I am sure you took good comfort on that song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi .....Yes I agree with you. I believe our government had Everything to do with the world trade center falling down.

    I believe they placed bombs under the 2 towers and blew them up..... "On Purpose!"

    I believe also, that the FBI or CIA took the black boxes and destroyed them.

    Our government is not only corrupt...it's Evil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day with those they love.

    That is really nice, the men cooking breakfast for the women of your church! Very sweet indeed. What a cool pastor you have!

    Lovely photos and videos of Michael, as usual.

    Thanks for the inspirational scriptures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you just now discovering the truth about 9/11, Bonnie?

    A good starting point - "911 Eyewitness" - camcorder footage of events as they happened:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XC3zYZ0BU

    Evidence points to a "false flag operation". The disinformation campaign surrounding that mission was extremely intense, not so much now that they have so many people believing their mantra of lies. At some point amongst the mountains of evidence, conspiracy is no longer a theory:

    * Molten steel was found in the basement from where witnesses heard explosions prior to the towers collapsing. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
    * A "pancake collapse" does not turn all concrete to dust causing a pyroclastic cloud, with no floors visible stacked on top of one another
    * 110 story buildings do NOT do an almost perfect vertical freefall into their own foundations in under 11 seconds without assistance.
    * The architects of those buildings constructed them to withstand TWO large fully loaded (fuel) passenger airlines - like "pencils through a (window) screen", the structure remains intact.
    * There was no good scientific reason for WTC7 to fall because of planes hitting the towers two blocks away. Again, vertically into it's own foundation. At least one reason lies in the offices housed there and what was going on at the time. Think Enron & Wordcom files in the SEC offices.
    * The hole in the side of The Pentagon was not large enough to have been caused by a passenger airliner.
    * There were no passenger airline parts or bodies found at either Shanksville or The Pentagon. So, what became of those planes and passengers?
    * Why were CCTV tapes immediately confiscated from a hotel and gas station near the Pentagon and CCTV footage from The Pentagon edited before release?

    http://physics911.net/
    http://www.ae911truth.org/
    http://911review.com/attack/wtc/b7.html

    Bone fragments were still being found on nearby building roofs years after 2001. That does NOT happen in a "pancake collapse". (Search: bone fragments roof new york)

    There is so much more like Bush's financial ties and friendship with Bin Laden whose family was flown out of the U.S. through the "no fly zone" on that day. Bin Laden was never meant to be found.

    Bush's brother held the security contract on WTC:

    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

    Larry Silverstein bought the towers in mid 2001 then took out insurance protecting his investment with a "terrorist attack" clause. He was also video taped saying "pull it", a demolition term, regarding WTC7:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84doiQHJ5rQ

    Sorry for the bad news Bonnie and all. But as you have said, thankful to be aware.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spotlight said - "Thank you, Bonnie...for a wonderful blog tonight. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you, all our friends who post here. A special love to our precious Michael, his beautiful mother Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket."

    >>>>>> Thank you Spotlight and for the phone call yesterday. I'm glad you actually made it into the store this time, LOL! And I agree on the lil' baby hand picture. :o) I keep wondering about those little scars on Michael's hand (if that is what they are) those strait lines on the top of his hand? I see them in several pictures. Looks like he got burned on the edge of a pan or the oven door. I've done that before!
    ------------------------------------------


    Liberian Girl said - "What a nice husband you have. Not only for making and serving you and the other women breakfast on Sunday morning, but for his understanding and support of the mission you have undertaken. Thank you for your post. I love those two songs, Will you Be There and You are Not Alone. Will you Be There may have been asking God to be there for him, but he also was asking that of his fans. "

    >>>>>>>> My husband is a sweetheart except for this morning, he woke me up in the middle of learning something in my dream!!! I hate that! Tell you about it in blog tonight. I too love all those "prayer" songs of his. Love his call to action songs too. I agree with you the one song also being to his fans (Will you be there) and was told some of his songs had more than one meaning or recipient to the message. I did not notice Hudson's version of the song because back when I watched that part of the memorial I did not know the lyrics to his songs. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi said - "If you are talking about 911, I have heard and read about this possibility long ago, and I believe there is a possibility.

    I am sorry you were feeling bad after you found out the possibility that our government might involved. That is exactly how I felt when I heard it for the first time. I truly understand your feeling, and I am glad you’re fine now. "

    >>>>>>>>> Last night again! Watching and listening to the garbage about Egypt and reports of uprising in other Middle East Countries, I'm sick of it! If 9-11 and the info I found is even remotely true, and I have strong reason to believe it is at this point, we have a whole race of people being demonized and manipulated into wars with both Israel and well, US! I have to really sit back and reevaluate every bit of news we were fed all the way back to that time! I was driving from Detroit back home to Pennsylvania when all that was going down (for some reason I did not fly out there, when I had previously). I drove back eleven hours sick as a dog. Last night I was crying at the dinner table, my husband keeps telling me, "it's supposed to happen, it's supposed to happen". Sorry, that does not make me feel any better for those people!!!

    I have been praying, praying and praying for those people in Egypt and the Middle East. Not that they haven't had problems since Biblical times, but this manipulation, THEY know where it's coming from and it is no wonder they hate our government for our relationship with Israel because our "relationship" isn't with Israel itself but the bankers that USED to call themselves Jewish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Josie - I believe they placed bombs under the 2 towers and blew them up..... "On Purpose!"

    I believe also, that the FBI or CIA took the black boxes and destroyed them.

    Our government is not only corrupt...it's Evil! "

    >>>>>>>>> If this is going on, you know they don't have long. I don't know why they kid themselves. They are actually authoring their own demise when it's already been written and what is even more unbelievable is that THEY think they are running things.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Truthbtold said - "Are you just now discovering the truth about 9/11, Bonnie?

    A good starting point - "911 Eyewitness" - camcorder footage of events as they happened"

    >>>>>>>>>> Oh no . . . My husband and I had seen this info before, but had pretty much pushed it aside as a "conspiracy" theory. It wasn't until the last couple of years that some of the friends my husband is friends with began sending him information. One of the friends he had the committed suicide worked at the White House and was privy to info he couldn't talk about, but he was really, REALLY paranoid.

    The friend that committed suicide in July of last year, same thing. His investigations led him to info. He was running for local office then all of a sudden pulled out and dropped out of everything. Two weeks later, he pulled the trigger. Interestingly enough, flyers that were supposed to get mailed before the election (and this is LOCAL, ladies and gentleman!) somehow got "lost" at the post office and didn't reach their destinations until after the election. I know the fellow's name that was allegedly behind that little order!

    Ask me if I'm going to vote in the next election?

    Also my husband told me this morning he sent me a link to my other email address. Apparently China is now poisoning it's own people with "plastic" rice. It's one of the pricier brands made with potato and filler (plastics) and colored to look real. I'll put the link up in tonight's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @truth – Oh truth, the pain I had felt when I discovered this horrific actions is surfacing now again in my entire body and soul. You said, “Molten steel was found in the basement from where witnesses heard explosions prior to the towers collapsing. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.” This is the most crucial piece of evidence on all other evidences you mentioned.

    Okay, some might think this is diverting attention from Michael to some “Conspiracy Theory” about 911. Take a note, every horrible things that happened to Michael is interrelated to every horrible things is/was happening to humanity, no difference. As Bonnie said many times, their tactics are all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, the Valentine Day brings at least
    a note of charm in a world of brutes. Sweet picture of your nice husband & yourself, Bonnie.

    Karen Faye & TMZ "works" - wouldn't she be a perfect witness for C. Murrays's Defense !? Who whispers her comments, do you think ???

    http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/14/michael-jackson-mcdonalds-arnold-klein-arnie-investigation-karen-faye-hairstylist-aeg-london-concerts/

    At first, I preferred not to mention here this horrible TMZ tabloid link but checked on German & French tabloids which in fact already translated the TMZ text. If needed, I send the links. Another harm done & spread all over again. Thanks God the Justice is done within a Court & not outside but no one can shut down such a nuisance once & for all ??

    Back to our World, the first side-effects of the political unrest in the Arab world (& not North Africa only) for Europe - an initial wave that may widen :

    http://www.minnpost.com/worldcsm/2011/02/15/25812/boatloads_of_tunisians_land_in_italy_sparking_refugee_crisis

    Many poor young people exploited by boat smugglers & who believe that Europe is an Eldorado but don't know that the poverty & loneliness may also wait for them there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mimi said - "Okay, some might think this is diverting attention from Michael to some “Conspiracy Theory” about 911. Take a note, every horrible things that happened to Michael is interrelated to every horrible things is/was happening to humanity, no difference. As Bonnie said many times, their tactics are all the same. "

    >>>>>>> You are exactly right. All the misinformation in the news, all the seemingly "helpful" folks that "seemingly" let us know what one entity is doing but it basically diverts attention from the core of the fire while we're chasing reflections. Michael's little stalker chicks and the organized "gangs" of larger groups over there instigating uprisings, dragging innocent people into the fray . . . Yeah, it's all connected!

    I have a story to tell you all and it's about a certain professor at a certain university. Let me go finish that blog update. That man makes me sick to my stomach but he is only ONE PROFESSOR in ONE UNIVERSITY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LineCH said - "Karen Faye & TMZ "works" - wouldn't she be a perfect witness for C. Murrays's Defense !? Who whispers her comments, do you think ???

    http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/14/michael-jackson-mcdonalds-arnold-klein-arnie-investigation-karen-faye-hairstylist-aeg-london-concerts/"

    Vanessa sent me that same link this morning. They are just posting this today? When this supposedly happened back during her testimony? What is the purpose of bringing that out now? We already KNOW what the alleged autopsy report said, so we KNOW she's lying through her teeth. We know that Michael is not a drug abuser. Her credibility was shot down a long time ago. Is TMZ running out of things to report?

    Yes, on the side effects of the political unrest. There were reports of protesters in Italy as well.

    I wish people would wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie said, “Ask me if I'm going to vote in the next election?” I am with you if you’re thinking not to vote. I am tired of giving my vote, even though it’s only one vote, to those liars and deceivers to get into the office who are only there for their own interest and not for the people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BONNIE on TMZ/Faye : "They are just posting this today? When this supposedly happened back during her testimony? What is the purpose of bringing that out now?"

    Yes NOW & on purpose as I believe. As you also said to MIMI above ... " the organized "gangs" of larger groups over there instigating uprisings, dragging innocent people into the fray..." So media & conspirators are älways connected together with a purpose timeline.

    Or did I miss something again ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie,
    Some of the things going on in the world today are truly awful, but we cannot bear the burden ourselves. We can make changes in our own lives to help others, but to be weighed down by others evil is letting them win.
    I haven't bought a newspaper now for about 10 years - they used to be a source of good information, but nowadays have nothing good to offer me. I feel the same way about TV news. You know it's perfectly possibly to function without either of them! Amazing isn't it?
    The world never was and never will be 100% perfect. But we can choose where to focus our energies, and where to walk away, to make things as good as we can for our own lives.
    P.S I love the wedding photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie said:"I want to thank Michael for letting God work through him and for the sacrifice he made to save the children and the suffering he went through to try and tell us what was going wrong in the world."
    I love these words addressed to Michael,that 's why I read your blog every day.

    Bonnie said:"There were reports of protesters in Italy as well."
    In Italy, Sunday, the women are unleashed. We have come to the ridiculous.

    I like reading your blog 'cause you are very informed. More reason 'cause I read your blog.

    Bye, Bonnie and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well then Bonnie, I'm glad your husband knows some independent thinkers who cared enough to pass the 9/11 evidence on!

    I have 100s of organized bookmarks on their "web of deceit". I've been researching for 5 years, since I became curious about Waco.

    I remember seeing, live on the news, a tank barrel reversing out of the hole it had made in the side of the main "compound" building. It was shooting fire, perhaps ignited tear gas. There were children in there!

    What's the significance of Waco? "Equal Justice Under Law", Freedom of Religion - whether people agree with it or not, the Right to Bear Arms etc. The military is to PROTECT us not turn on us.

    Accusations:
    Illegal weapons - None existed. If they wanted to take him peacefully, they only had to pick him up on one of his many trips into town.
    Religious nuts - "Who's to say who will live and who will die?"
    Child abuse - CPS "unfounded". They weren't hurting their own children as we were lead to believe. But I guess it's ok for the feds to incinerate those same children.
    Many wives - Mormons are allowed many wives without federal govt interference. There are even reality shows now like "Sister Wives".

    So, what did David Koresh know or have evidence of that the feds felt threatened? Or was it a test on the American public's reaction to blatant federal force when the publicized story hits the right (Tavistock) chords?

    Anyway, facts don't mesh with the story they were feeding us about Waco. IMO, the best all-inclusive information on the subject can be found online at "Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum".

    Then, following link to link to link...you know how it goes...eventually led me to Oklahoma City then 9/11. This is the 10th anniversary year. And STILL no independent investigation of scientific evidence!

    Anyway, that is the process that woke me up, over the course of years. It often leaves me feeling hopeless because people are so willingly blind. It's taking so long for the majority of people to see, even when it's pointed out, that there may not be time to stop what they have in store for us. We have funded it all, all the black ops (literally) building and planning for our future demise. Think of Nazi Germany as a trial run, judging from all I have discovered.

    Is it any wonder I have come to be doubtful, even cynical of "official" stories? Egads!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, that last one was kinda long.

    Thank you Mimi! ♥

    Bonnie - voting & elections...why bother? Now that it's gone electronic they can easily rig the vote. And, there is a very real risk that voter profiles are being compiled and sorted according to the agenda behind The Patriot Act, Homeland Security and dozens of Executive Orders legalizing martial law upon the president's command! (What is it the bible says about the anti-christ?)

    Men in black with full body armor and big guns patrolling the streets...coming to a neighborhood near us all. ~ "Another Part of Me" ~ Those are the ones who NEED to be gotten through to! But, look into their eyes. Serious about their job, no apparent humanity. Their minds are well trained. And, they'll probably be foreign UN troops if they're not already, not "fellow Americans" who might hesitate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mimi said - "I am with you if you’re thinking not to vote."

    >>>>> That's it. Not voting. There is no point. I'm not a performing artist and I'm tired of jumping through hoops for nothing.
    -------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "So media & conspirators are älways connected together with a purpose timeline.

    Or did I miss something again ? "

    >>>>>>> Nope. You are right on it. I think TMZ is probably the culprit on this one though, because they are printing a story on a passe incident.
    ------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "I haven't bought a newspaper now for about 10 years - they used to be a source of good information, but nowadays have nothing good to offer me. I feel the same way about TV news. You know it's perfectly possibly to function without either of them! Amazing isn't it?"

    >>>>>>> Me either. I don't subscribe to anything and T.V. news is an occasion, like now with Egypt. I watch to occasionally to keep up with the lies. I never saw as much as I am seeing today. It's amazing and rather loathsome at the same time. As for the walking away . . . I did that for most of my life. Done with that. People need help with this stuff. We're not alone fighting it. Look what Michael did. Can't we at least give him some cover fire?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, Bonnie.

    I enjoyed your blog. I love the idea of your husband and the rest making Valentine breakfast for you and the ladies. What a sweet gesture. Such a small, simple thing.

    I am sorry that the realisation of what our brothers are capable of affected you so; but, I am of the belief that knowledge is power. Plus, a good cry is a blessed release so that we do not implode from bottling up negative energy. The road that we travel on today is not easy but it is necessary for change.

    Here is a quote for you from MLK: "Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent."

    Peace to you and yours♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Skiper said - "I love these words addressed to Michael,that 's why I read your blog every day."

    >>>>>>>Awww Skiper. It gives me great comfort to address him on the blog sometimes. If he is out there somewhere, I would like to keep it personal so that he knows, like he was standing right here. Sometimes I think it would be rude if I am writing ABOUT him and not address him sometimes . . . like talking about someone who is standing beside you like they're not even there.
    -----------------------------------------
    Truthbtold said - "Well then Bonnie, I'm glad your husband knows some independent thinkers who cared enough to pass the 9/11 evidence on! "

    >>>>> When we lived in Maryland, right before the June 25, 2009 date, I was walking the "Ma and Pa" trail near my neighborhood every other day, trying to get back into shape after the surgeries (boy did I flunk that one after I got involved with this blog!)

    There was a lady I met while walking that trail and we began talking about the FBI because I was wearing one of their hats that my husband's mother got from them back when she worked there. This woman must have been in her 70's but very, VERY sharp and we had a long conversation (we walked slowly that day).

    Later on, after my husband's friend killed himself, we ran into her again during one of the local political functions in which Roger was remembered. My husband was working one of the booths and this woman took some literature from him and THEY began talking (she had no idea he was my husband) and he went over to her house one night when I was very under the weather. It was after he came back with all these books that he told me that she learned in conversation that my husband was MY husband, LOL!

    Anyhow, she has quite a bit of information and documentation that she gave to my husband. My husband has done most of the background work investigating all that. He was the one that told me of the Ayn Rand forum in which Michael was discussed in relation to the character in Atlas Shrugged. But what connected Michael to THAT info was the lyrics in his songs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Truthbtold said - "So, what did David Koresh know or have evidence of that the feds felt threatened? Or was it a test on the American public's reaction to blatant federal force when the publicized story hits the right (Tavistock) chords? "

    cont.....

    I never, ever believed Waco was a legitimate operation. NEVER!!!! OMG don't even get me started on that! How soon we forget!! I cannot talk about that Truth because that was absolutely horrible! Ruby Ridge too! We cannot go back over this because I can't handle this and move on, and move on we have to, but I agree with you . . .just know that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Judith said - "I am sorry that the realisation of what our brothers are capable of affected you so; but, I am of the belief that knowledge is power. Plus, a good cry is a blessed release so that we do not implode from bottling up negative energy."

    >>>>> I agree with you about the "knowledge" and even the good cry. It won't stop me but it has to come out. I'm not human if I can't feel that.

    Did our country in fact perpetrate 9-11 and blame it on Muslim extremists? I mean, can that happen here? I remember my husband saying, when I began reading "Committee of 300" to prepare to get angry, but don't let it depress me. It's so horrific that denial seems to be the safest course of action. If you are going to breach that threshold, the crying has to come.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is a really nice story of meeting that lady while walking, Bonnie. I don't believe those things are coincidence, doubly not so since she and your husband met separately!

    I'll have to wander on over to the Ayn Rand forum. How interesting that the info on Michael came full circle through his lyrics.

    "Ruby Ridge too!"

    Yah, I refrained from adding Ruby Ridge because that would have been another long rant from me. I'm glad you mentioned it because I thought they managed to keep that one corralled to local/regional news.

    "We cannot go back over this because I can't handle this and move on, and move on we have to, but I agree with you . . .just know that."

    That's fair enough, I understand. Thank you, it means a lot to know you are so aware and agree. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.