Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael CD And Cascios

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, February 7, 2011

Michael CD And Cascios

Michael CD And Cascios
Close Similarity to San Sabastian


Rare Pics


I am beginning to hate the weekends.  Especially Superbowl weekends.  My current husband does not partake because he doesn’t like watching T.V. period and that includes sports.  I am also tired of crying over emails from people I correspond with over Michael. 

Sometimes I cannot tell if they are being helpful or being deliberately mean.  I never expected that digging for the truth could hurt so much.  Sometimes I just want this to be over.  The message needs to be uncovered, that is certain.  But does this game need to be played to tell the story? 

I truly wish some of the players would take their masks off and take a good look at their audience.  They aren’t laughing and they are not enjoying the show.  They are crying.  They are in pain and “escapism” is a curtain they passed through long ago, believing the show would eventually end and they could leave the theater. 

Now, escapism has turned into the task of trying to find the exit doors out of that theater. 

What hurts more? Doubting the message or the messenger?  The actors or the director?  Are they satisfied?  Who is this show for, if the ones on stage are the only ones being fed?  How much “dog food” can they consume before they see the carnage of the scraps and bones left over where the audience used to sit?

Probably the expression that hurt the most was the complaint of “Jackson-fatigue” from one friend.  I don’t understand this at all.  They want to talk about fatigue, let’s talk about the level of fatigue one has from working from the age of six years old through the age of 50.  Let’s talk about the 20+ years of psychological and personal attacks being read and viewed by 90% of the world population.

Let’s talk about the constant offering of your heart and soul to people you think care about you only to find out you are reduced to nothing more than a revenue-generating puppet.  Being surrounded at every turn by people who believe owning you and knowing you are the same thing.

Let’s talk about making sacrifice after sacrifice after sacrifice of your personal life trying to get a warning out to people, only to have it completely encased in the labels of “freak”, “spoiled”, “eccentric” or “crazy”.

Let’s talk about spending your parental time having to send people into stores to turn tabloids around to avoid having your children scarred by what those papers say about their father.

Let’s talk about the exhaustion of trying to lay out plans to reconstruct the previous plans destroyed by those that are hell-bent on silencing your warning to others.  Let’s talk about the constant and exponentially growing glut of lawsuits forged by people you’ve never met while simultaneous reports in the papers lie to the public about your spending habits . . . as if $300 + million in charitable giving was just another “character flaw”.

That, my dear friend, is JACKSON-FATIGUE and THAT is only the tip of the iceberg of what that man has suffered.  Let us not forget the burdens of OTHERS he took on!  It is something that friend will never, ever experience.  The only person worthy of the burden of the “Jackson-Fatigue” badge of honor is Michael Jackson himself.  I really hope the person who said that to me takes another look what they said and how impersonal and insensitive that sounded and how much that HURT!!!

Now that I have that off my chest, lets get back to our regularly scheduled blog topic.

*********************************************** 

Michael and “Frisco”

What do they have in common?


The controversy surrounding the three songs on the “Michael” CD seems to have kind of faded into the woodwork behind the renewed calls for the prosecution of Dr. Murray and Miss Katherine's "gutted" lawsuit. 

There is enough activity swirling around now that I have a really hard time keeping up, all of it seems to be important and connected . . . but not all of it is.

Back in June, I had mentioned a book both my husband and I had read called “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand.  The blog title was “Michael Understood – Who is John Galt?

I began re-reading the book again and honestly, it is one of those books that unless you know something about the premise, it is really hard to get into . . . in the beginning.  Ayn Rand is one of those authors that likes to hear herself write.  If you can get past the setting of the story which she takes her time setting up philosophically, it really draws you in. 

If you are of the mindset that Michael did indeed “out-think” them, then the story is particularly interesting.

In the previous blog covering this topic, I compared Michael to John Galt.   Michael and the music industry compared to Galt in the industrial world.  Both faking their deaths (possibly in Michael’s case) in order to get out from under an entity that sought to destroy what it couldn’t own or control.

It was a pretty open comparison.  Now as I am re-reading this book, I am finding certain other characters and episodes on the book bearing a striking resemblance to other elements in Michael’s story.

Let’s take one part of this that we are familiar with; Michael’s unreleased and unfinished music left laying around with various artists, including the Cascios, Akon, Wil.i.am and other artists Michael may have collaborated with.

Quite a few of us could not understand why the Cascios, long time friends of Michael’s who until the purchase of the music, stayed out of the limelight and away from the media.  The Cascios have never sold Michael out . . . or did they?

Why did they sell the music they worked on with Michael, to Sony of all people?  That makes no sense right?  Why are they insisting the that vocals are Michael’s when three of the songs are not?

Why would Akon, having worked with Michael in the past, advocate for the album, then turn around and refuse to sell any more of their work together, to Sony?

Why would Wil.i.am and Akon seem to appear to be going head to head in their stance on the album?  If Wil.i.am  knew Michael’s standards, wouldn’t Michael's good friends, the Cascios also know his standards?

Teddy Riley, who produced the songs for that album insists that the lead voice is Michael’s, but in the same interviews concedes that the music was not finished.  What side of the fence is he on?

A similar conundrum exists with a certain individual in the early part of the novel, “Atlas Shrugged”.  Francisco d’Anconia is a silver-spoon billionaire who also happened to be a prodigal child, working behind his father’s back during the summer to learn how the industry worked from the bottom up.

d’Anconia grows up with the main character, Dagny Taggert, spending their summers together.  Most adults are in awe of the depth of d’Anconia’s reasoning behind his decisions. 

As the two characters separate into their families businesses, Dagny reads disturbing and decidedly uncharacteristic stories about her childhood friend in the press.  The irritatingly practical child has seemed to let his wealth and success spoil him.  Stories of decadent parties and wild spending and lifestyle make their ways across the papers and d’Anconia becomes a caricature of what society believed he would become.  Sound familiar?

Atlas Shrugged, The Movie, Part 1
Interview with crew…

Upon a few of their chance meetings, Dagny confronts him on his abominable behavior.  Francisco d’Anconia (Frisco, by Dagny’s childhood nickname of him) neither denies nor confirms it, only points to the press as the source of the information.  He seems content to let them form the public’s opinion of him.

A few years later in the novel, a scandal breaks out over the failure of the San Sebastian mines d’Anconia had purchased in Mexico.  The San Sebastian mines were purchased, left to the management of an unqualified but needy manager, workers were hired to work a worthless pit just as the government of Mexico moved in to nationalize the mines.  “Frisco” lost millions in the deal but he took investing members of the collective with him.

He sacrificed one of his companies to make a point.  Jim Taggert, one of the biggest  proponents of “the collective” and Dagny’s brother, is one of the individuals losing millions in the investment. 

As Jim confronts him at a party thrown by Hank Reardon (Reardon Steel), d’Anconia explains to him that he did exactly as “the collective” preaches, providing no sympathy that the “insiders” were the ones that ended up getting hurt instead of the little people.  Frisco tells James that he chose worthless mines on purpose, knowing that Mexico would “steal” the corporation.  Page 137 of “Atlas Shrugged” and you can read the rest of the story.

The worthless mines and the sacrificing of work and money reminded me of the studio bought and constructed at the Cascio house.  It reminded me of all the half-finished music left lying around that Sony believed would be a “gold mine” once they persuaded the Cascio’s to cough them up.

However, what Sony got after paying $250 million for “unreleased” music was demos, unfinished tracks, pieces of songs . . . What Sony got, just as James Taggert and other “inside” members of “the collective” got, was a mine with no  gold.

Sometimes the only way to teach people what it feels like to be on the bottom is to open up an opportunity for the experience.

And what of the big prize?  The Sony/ATV catalog?  Would Michael have sacrificed the catalog as John Galt sacrificed his static electric engine plant to watch the hypocritically greedy elite of “the collective” destroy each other over ownership of the the crumbs left behind by the other great minds of society?

Is it possible that the “collective” that surrounded Michael, like John Branca, Sony and the lovely people of the media have a larger version of a worthless goldmine while the real “engine” is safely underground, leaving a “shell” to provide the bait for an entertaining endgame?

It is obvious to this little girl typing on this keyboard that Michael knew what was going on as far back as the writing of the song, “Another Part of Me” which we covered in a previous blog.

Don’t Point your finger
Not Dangerous
This is our planet
You’re one of us

Everyone who reads this blog and comments, raise your hand if you see Michael today in a completely different light than you did two years ago?  (I’m raising my hand).

Another one:

I have to find my peace ‘cause no
One seems to let me be
False profits cry of doom
What are the possibilities?



. . . The world keeps changing, rearranging minds and thoughts.  Predictions fly of doom, the baby boom has come of age, we’ll work it out . . .

What did we think this song was about?  Basketball with Michael Jordan?  Two MJ’s  and a rebound?  They knew!  That's why they wanted to rein him in. They couldn't do it.  We're going back 25 years!  Half of his life at least!

This is why he couldn't sleep. (Thank you, you know who you are....I'm still mad at you but I appreciate you anyway).  

Take note of the songs chosen for "This is It"!  Yes, it was about the planet . . . ALL OF IT!  That includes the human beings OTHERS want to preach are the threat!  Michael knew the truth.  THEY didn't want it out.

I’ll leave you with this one tonight.  One of my favorites.  You know what it is.

Stranger in Moscow


 
We are not done yet.....

They Don't Care About Us

Thank God Michael Does
Now it's Our Turn! He Can't Do it By Himself!

22 comments:

  1. Bonnie...this was a wonderful blog tonight! You and I shared some very intense emotions today, and I can feel the effects of that in your writing here. Very honest, thoughtful, painful, yet always rational and focused. I cried my eyes out thinking about the look on Michael's face as he was scanned by security before going into court to face the most horrific time in his INNOCENT life! I find it unbearable that fellow human beings could rip the life and spirit out of such a beautiful soul.

    And someone else complained of having Jackson Fatigue? Really? If that's true, then there must be another name for the kind of "fatigue" Michael suffered from. And I'm sure no one would care to experience it first hand! I want to believe that your friend could not have realized the insensitivity of that comment when it was made, and may have regretted saying it afterward.

    BRAVO for pointing out so eloquently the one person who truly knows all about fatigue in the most profound sense. The difference is in the way Michael carried himself throughout his ordeal, without so much as a complaint, but with a gentle dignity. Michael is a hero and a prince among men. Love you, Bonnie...you did it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotlight said - "You and I shared some very intense emotions today, and I can feel the effects of that in your writing here."

    >>>>>>>>> Thank you. I did stop crying, except just now when I read your comment. Thank you for sharing the pain with me. You feel Michael at the trial, I feel the pain of losing just one that is being deceived when he worked so hard to get the message out. It is so incredibly overwhelming that fear of knowing people are not going to ever get it.

    My prayers have changed in the last year. I see things happening on the news and we don't have that much time left. I am afraid but not for me . . . for them. You and I talked about the man I saw in front of the store and it's him x millions.

    I remember the first time I read an account of Ratner talking about a conversation about reaching all the children, and Michael crying when Ratner told him they they couldn't get to them all. I thought it was endearing when I first read it. That was a year ago. Now I understand the fear of it....losing just one. Spotlight sometimes I have to sit back in this chair, in the middle of working on this blog and I just find myself praying because this is way too big for me. It's too much.

    The Jackson Fatigue comment really hit me at the wrong time in the wrong mood. I don't know what the person meant and I don't know if they thought it was hurtful or not. Probably not. Maybe I'm just too emotionally involved in this, but given the message, how can you NOT be? There is kind of a sense of urgency here.

    Love you too Spotlight. I love your description of "gentle dignity". Made me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,

    ALL IS NOT LOST.

    Take Comfort: In the fact that God is on His Throne and He is in Control.

    Take Comfort: That everything happens for a reason.

    Take Comfort: In knowing that the Holy Spirit is still at work on our planet Earth.

    Take Comfort: That God will save whom He will.

    Take Comfort: That God will find other ways and other people to get His Message out to the Lost.

    Take Comfort: That NOTHING is impossible with God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bonnie, again I am saying thanks to you. This blog is lovely. To answer your question "yes, my hand is up high".

    We must not despair. I'm not sure what your friend meant by the word "fatigue" I know I never tire in my hope for justice for Michael. I never give up hoping and praying and I never cease to dream of the day when Michael's children can read only the truth of the wonderful deeds that their father performed during his lifetime and not the slander which was thrown at him for 20 years.

    Your Tavistock blogs made me to come to realise that mind control has and is practised on us, the population. For 20 years the media exercised mind control over the population by slandering and carrying only lies about Michael Jackson. We all became complacent over the years because of this exercise and then, he left us and it was too late.

    At the end of the day it would appear that the only valid criticism they can honestly muster against Michael is that he indulged in plastic surgery. Everything else has been proven wrong. Pedophile - no evidence and totally innocent. Wanting to be white and not black - wrong as autopsy confirmed vitiligo. So what does that leave? Too many nose jobs it would appear is a reason to persecute a human being. On the positive side the world was blessed with a loving humanitarian and defender of animal rights, devoted conservationist, philantrophist, gifted artist, songwriter and entertainer and above all, a prophet of peace and preserver of cultural and racial unity.

    The Serenity Prayer:

    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".

    We must not leave him on his own; it is right that we keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie said: "Everyone who reads this blog and comments, raise your hand if you see Michael today in a completely different light than you did two years ago? (I’m raising my hand)."


    I’m raising my hand. (Never thought bad of him though. Just was not aware of how deep it all went and is still going. Both him and the events around him.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bonnie for keeping going with this blog about searching for the truth as to what happened to Michael Jackson.
    What do you think about this video made by Pearl Jr about MJ? Pearl Jr presents it. She thinks Michael might still be alive:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFEkf3YNyA&feature=related

    When I said before that Karen Faye first met Michael Jackson during the filming of "Captain EO" I think that was wrong. I think they first met in 1982 when Michael was doing the photo sessions for his "Thriller" album cover. Some people think they may have met even ealier in the 1970s but I'm not sure about that.
    Karen Faye has been married a few times and she did marry a guy from Motown records at one time.

    You probably know that Al Malnik's name is Alvin Malnik you can see on his website: http://almalnik.com he says on his website he was born 'Alvin I. Malnik'. I don't trust him or his wife Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Bonnie,I appreciate everything you write, in fact I read your blog every day and as always you are right. Every day I learn something from your blog. Thanks! During the week, at night, I pray for all of us but especially for Michael, for his children and the Jackson family. When I think of Prince, Paris they know who their mother but the child Blanket? He does not know who he is. This hurts a lot. Michael did not think that one day they will ask, "'cause we do not have Mom" especially Blanket.
    Sorry Bonnie
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie said: "Everyone who reads this blog and comments, raise your hand if you see Michael today in a completely different light than you did two years ago? (I’m raising my hand)."



    Bonnie,

    I too, am raising my hand.

    I was busy raising my kids when all this back story of Michael was going on.

    I enjoyed his music, but knew nothing of his Personal Life nor the Fights and Struggles he went through at that time.

    I Absolutely see Michael in a different light, today!

    I am very Impressed with what Michael did and how Strong he was during all the Persecution he went through.

    I always liked Michael but Now, I have a Profound RESPECT for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Bonnie,

    Please don't let anyone undermine you morally with their own negative or pointless issues. In over a year, you have accomplished a lot by decipehering Michael's character & every aspect of his life. If "Fatigue" there is, it is not caused by Michael, but rather about all what surrounded him long before and after the 06.25.2009. One small example: almost each one having approached Michael just a bit now still takes his little "piece of cake" out of him through money, press, appropriation of his music) & smugly claims "Michael-Was-My-Friend". That "kills"! ... also thinking among others that months ago I naively thought good on some people speaking out to raise Justice for Michael when all that now gets reduced to mean gossip journalism.

    Ref. Sony's next albums on Michael, it could indeed be that they once get punished by receiving only peanuts back from their original investments. The Boomerang effect or God's Justice, it still works. Will I Am has all my respect because he understood Michael's legacy & had the guts to say it although he also depends on the music industry.

    Yes, I also raise my hand with you & the others here.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karin said - "For 20 years the media exercised mind control over the population by slandering and carrying only lies about Michael Jackson. We all became complacent over the years because of this exercise and then, he left us and it was too late."

    >>>>>>>>> I don't know about you but this gave me a renewed anger over what was done to him. But individual people do have the choice between doing right or wrong. If you have to lie to cover something up, that is a BIG CLUE to people that what you did or what the person you are protecting did was WRONG.

    We are going to stay on this topic, we are not done with this. Criticism of Michael's plastic surgery? None of us have ever asked him why and it is really irrelevant to the message he was trying to convey. We don't know how much and I can probably find quite a few Hollywood celebrities that had more surgery than Michael did. What's done is done and he had his reasons. I want to stick to the message. Michael's heart had no change in it's beauty and THAT is what I see coming up out of those eyes.

    Thank you for the serenity prayer. ♥
    ------------------------------------------

    Irinabh said - "Never thought bad of him though. Just was not aware of how deep it all went and is still going. "

    >>>>>>>> I never did either. I just didn't know all THIS about him and what a fighter he was. And like you said, still going on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I am raising my hand! Now, I will go back to reading....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Bonnie, you have touched my heart when you’re explaining the fatigue Michael experienced, so much of it in the name of lies, deceits, and totally disregard his personal life.

    “I never expected that digging for the truth could hurt so much.” Oh yes, because of lies that has been told for years covering, hiding the truth is hard to deal with especially the truth staring at you point blank.

    “But does this game need to be played to tell the story?” Big No. You have to understand some people are very mean and always have ulterior motives to destroy their fellow being. Look how they make you feel for you to even say “sometimes I just want this to be over.” I truly understand your frustration but you have to think those who are with you and believe and want for the truth to be uncovered and what it will bring at the end.

    You are a strong woman protected with LOVE. Keep on keep it up because LOVE is here.

    I just want to say this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie - The analogy you expressed between Michael's unfinished songs the Cascios gave to Sony and the story that took place in Atlas Shrugged is very convincing.

    You said, "What Sony got, just as James Taggert and other “inside” members of “the collective” got, was a mine with no gold.” Is that means the Cascios knew about this and gave the unfinished songs to Sony?

    It’s seems to me it was planned between Michael and the Cascios. What else they give up their best friends’ songs knowing what Sony did to him. I bet you the Casicio know more than what we can imagine.

    Oh, I raise both my hands Bonnie, and I see Michael in different light than I have ever did before? Thank you for your great help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. IloveMJandGod said - "I think they first met in 1982 when Michael was doing the photo sessions for his "Thriller" album cover. Some people think they may have met even ealier in the 1970s but I'm not sure about that."

    >>>> I think that is correct, it was 1982 or 83 according to what Karen said and I get Capt. EO and Thriller confused as to what came first. :o) Agree too on Malnik's full surname.
    -------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "When I think of Prince, Paris they know who their mother but the child Blanket? He does not know who he is. This hurts a lot. Michael did not think that one day they will ask, "'cause we do not have Mom" especially Blanket."

    >>>>>> I don't know what Michael would have told Blanket and we don't know what agreements exist. Michael said on the Bashir outtakes that Blanket was surrogate and neither Michael nor the mom knew who was who. However, I doubt Blanket is at any loss because Michael has been reported as teaching his children that families are those that love each other's hearts. Therefore I believe Blanket feels completely whole. Look at all the moms out in the world who also love him? ♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Josie said - "I enjoyed his music, but knew nothing of his Personal Life nor the Fights and Struggles he went through at that time."

    >>>>>> Me too Josie, as well as the profound respect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LineCH said - "Will I Am has all my respect because he understood Michael's legacy & had the guts to say it although he also depends on the music industry."

    >>>>>>>> the "fatigue" comment was explained so it was more of me taking an issue personally. That person is probably really ticked that I mentioned it on the blog and I shouldn't have, but they did explain where the sentiment came from. Wil.i.am is featured on the blog I put up tonight. You will like it.
    -------------------------------------------

    Gloria said - "Okay, I am raising my hand! Now, I will go back to reading...."

    >>>>>>>>>>>>> LOL! ♥♥♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "I truly understand your frustration but you have to think those who are with you and believe and want for the truth to be uncovered and what it will bring at the end. "

    >>>> Thank you Mimi. I want them to be with Michael and the person is with Michael. I don't think they sleep either. God Bless you, I needed to hear that. ♥

    You said - "Is that means the Cascios knew about this and gave the unfinished songs to Sony? "

    >>>>>>>>> I do not believe Michael would have put them at risk but I do believe that the Cascios are Michael's friends and were told they could "sell what they have". I don't know if it was the Cascio's plan, but I believe it was Michael's plan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Bonnie, picture this. I have both hands raised...and both feet! Not a pretty sight, but if I had other things I could raise, I would. You get the idea. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donald Rumsfeld said this tonight as a guest on Sean Hannity:

    "A LIE TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD 15 TIMES BEFORE THE TRUTH CAN GETS ITS BOOTS ON!"

    This is what Michael fought most of his life, and all the more reason why we need to keep digging in our heels and never give up on seeking justice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spotlight said - "Hey, Bonnie, picture this. I have both hands raised...and both feet! Not a pretty sight, but if I had other things I could raise, I would. You get the idea. Love you! "

    >>>>>>>> LoL! I know what YOU'RE sitting on! I know what else you can raise . . . your VOICE!♥ I love you too!

    RUMSFELD . . . member of the CFR. One of the liars, throwing stones to hide his hands (I know I'm saying this wrong . . . I'm going to have to listen to the song again).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie said:
    "I never did either. I just didn't know all THIS about him and what a fighter he was. And like you said, still going on."

    Yes, Bonnie,
    That is exactly right. Michael is absolutely a FIGHTER; and a tireless one.
    You may recall all those military regalia-style jackets he wore. It very likely was a part of his overall message and focus on justice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. iloveMJandGod - Do you mind if I remove your posts? I don't put Pearl Jr.'s links here if I can help it. I know she thinks Michael is still alive but she is also paired with some people that make me question her motives. Yes, EO was after Thriller and KF was FIRST hired for the cover of Thriller, not EO. Capt. EO was when Thompkins and Bush were hired.

    Al, Alvin, A.M. . . . whatever he prefers, I agree was no friend of Michael's. Niether is Grace. Grace was another plant.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bonnie,

    I am raising my hands!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.