Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson Warning Coming True

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Michael Jackson Warning Coming True

Egypt, Tavistock and Youth
Michael Jackson Warning Coming True



I was in a dusty old room that had no light except for a small, fluorescent desk like lamp sitting on the counter we all surrounded.  I was standing at what looked like a center island or a counter where they would spread blueprints out to look at them.  Across that counter was Michael.  He had his hair pulled back loosely.  He was wearing what looked like a blue denim shirt, long sleeves in which the cuffs were buttoned at the wrist.  He had glasses on but not sun glasses.  My husband was standing at the short end of that counter to my left.  There was someone to Michael’s left across from me, but he was just beyond the illumination of the light and I could not make out who he was.

Michael dropped a spiral notebook down onto the counter and spun it around for me to look at, then lifted the top of is so I could read the written page.  It was a written explanation of the calculations he had made and references to where he got the information. 

As he lifted the top end of the notebook up toward me for easier reading for me, he said, “Take a look at this . . .”

As I leaned in to read what he had written, someone kisses me on the cheek very softly.  It was my husband waking me up to make his breakfast.  (Grrrrr!!!!  Couldn’t he have waited until I saw what Michael wanted me to see???  After I made him cake for Valentine’s Day too!)

I really hate that!  I told my husband what he did and he laughed . . . “sorry!”

Then, I went back to bed for a bit after seeing him off to work (he gets me up at 4:30-ish) and I had another dream.  This one I was a spectator at a game show. The Jackson family was there . . . Jermaine, Janet, Randy and I don’t know if it was Tito or Jackie . . . and they were giving questions to Lindsay Lohan.  I don’t even know Lindsay Lohan or what she is famous for.  I just know what she looks like because of TMZ.

The passage I read for morning devotion was interesting too, in light of some of the topics we covered.  Isaiah 55: 1 – 2:” 1 “Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the  waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat.  Yes, come, buy wine  and milk without money and without price.  2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy?  Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance

I have not had two dreams in one day in a long time.  Today I did.  The second one I have no idea.  Lindsay Lohan?  Huh?

Later this week, I will be posting another past dream that I feel had a message that had to do with what is going on.  Today, I want to get back onto Michael’s warnings to people and the message of hope that he had.

On Friday and Saturday, I had a really horrible time with the crippling pain of knowing our government has a hand in much of the killing and torture that has gone on in the world in present day.  I had spent much of my adult life being a “patriot” of our country.  I was a “Reagan-ette” if you will.  I admired the man.  I got to meet him back in 1980 when I was sixteen years old at the Charlotte Coliseum when my sister and I were singing Amway conventions.  I drew charcoal drawings of him and sent them to him.  He was to me a “John Wayne” of our country’s leadership.

It is also my understanding as I continue to dig down through the incredible evil, that our country is really no more a leader of the free world than any of the other countries being manipulated like puppets by the bankers, because it is no longer a free world.  It does not exist.  It is as much an illusion as Obama’s presidency or the “peace” our soldiers are sent over there to die for, that Michael sings about.

I don’t know exactly what I expect out of the direction this blog seems to be led, but it is my sincere hope that those people in the Middle East, and those in Israel who by some miracle see that they are being used by a propaganda machine funded by those that currently OWN most of our world governments.  I pray they remember who is really in control and that it is not men.

Much of what I am reading in Isaiah right now has to do with the promise to Israel, but it also covers the promise to the Gentiles (the non-Jewish).  I want to dig deeper into this in future blogs.  I believe there are some in the Middle East who just as we have, are free thinkers and see the deception and know the origination of it.

I did a search on Tavistock and some of the players sent over to this country to begin poisoning it (truthfully, this had already begun with the selling of our country to the Federal Reserve and the Rothschilds in 1913 by President Wilson)

Here is a good history on Ed Bernays – The “inventor” of the “public relations” profession.

How to Brainwash a Nation

Ed Bernay’s and Women’s Lib
The beginning of the end of the American Family

Bernay’s and the Art of Public Manipulation
Great example again of the “manipulation” of the press
To manipulate the masses.  The “Lucky Strike” Experiment

We see how this principle was applied in full force to stop a powerful entertainer from alerting his world audience to what was being done to them.

This was a battle of epic proportions that nobody saw, going on under the surface.  Only Michael and those trying to control him knew about it.

They began with the public relations of “weird” and “strange” and “eccentric” and “victim of his fame…”  Michael himself was a P.R. experiment to them that as I said before, “broke out of their lab”.  They never really got a grip on him because God’s grip was stronger.  A good metaphor for this would be God breaking Paul out of prison.

Leave Me Alone…Not just about the Press
Time after time I gave you all of my money
No excuses to make….
Ain’t no mountain that I can’t climb, baby
All is going my way . . .”

This is not ego, this is right from the Bible, Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

“There’s a time when you’re right and you know you must fight
Who’s laughin’ baby, don’t you know….
And there’s the choice that we make
And this choice you must take, Who’s laughing baby…
Leave me alone, stop it,
Just stop doggin’ me around….”

Also further in the song, again “she” or “girl” is his music, in the lyrics here:

“There was a time I used to say girl I need you
But who is sorry now
You really hurt, you used to take and deceive me
Now who is sorry now…
You got a way of making me feel so sorry
I found out right away (found out what???)
Don’t you come walkin’ beggin, I aint lovin’ you
Don’t you get in my way…”

The steadily increasing attacks on him were at first warnings to “get back in line” and perhaps Michael’s song, “Dangerous” was about exactly that . . . his battle against the seduction of the music, his career and those enabling it.

I have to find my peace ‘cause
No one seems to let me be
False Prophets cry of doom
What are the possibilities?
The world keeps changing
Rearranging minds and thoughts…”

Can’t get any more “in-your-face” than that.  Jam is a song that I could not even understand the words to until I looked up the lyrics.  I could hear some of them but didn’t get the story of his songs until I searched the lyrics.  Michael also sings, in “Jam”, “She pray to God to Buddah then she sings the Talmud song . . . Confusions contradict the self, do we know right from wrong?”  Very, very telling.  Who was this about . . . Karen Faye?  (sorry, I had too.  She deserves it).

The Dangerous Album was filled with these songs . . . almost all of them a message to what was going on behind the scenes:

“Jam”, “Why you Wanna Trip on Me”, “Heal the World”, “Black or White”, “Who it it”, “Will You Be There”, “Keep the Faith”, “Dangerous” . . . all of those about a very personal battle.  This appears to be one vocalization of a struggle between sovereignty and ownership.  This was Michael’s “answer” to the threat of what was to come.

Then came the allegations of child molestation, back in 1993 at the height of some of the Catholic Church scandals.  The public was ripe to be brainwashed on child misconduct charges with Michael. The establishment didn’t want him guilty because they still wanted to use him.  They only wanted the element of doubt out in the public just in case he didn’t fall into line.  Call it negative reinforcement.

Post 1993 was the History Album.  Another “You do not own me” album.  “Scream, “They Don’t Care About Us” (key!!!), “Stranger in Moscow (my Michael-song), “This Time Around”, “Earth Song”, “D.S.”, “Money”, “Come Together” (Lennon’s Song, a message there too), “You are Not Alone”, “Childhood”, “Tabloid Junkie”, “2Bad”, “History”, “Little Susie” (which I do not like), “Smile”.  This whole album is a gold mine of Michael, who he is and what he knows.  It is brilliant. 

“They Don’t Care About Us” was in my opinion a prolific song, which ironically received the most condemnation of any song he sang and mostly from the Jewish talking heads.  Why would the Jewish complain and not the blacks or the whites or the Italians?  Because it is the Jewish German bankers that are behind all this manipulation that Michael was calling out.  Michael changed some of the words performing in public, but that was not their issue.  They still did not close him down.

The images in this film for his song say as much as the lyrics:

Skin-head, Dead head everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news everybody dogfood
Bang-bang, shot dead, everybody gone mad
All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
“Tell me what has become of my rights..
Am I invisible because you ignore me
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now…
I’m tired of being the victim of shame
You’re throwing me in a class with a bad name…”

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS THE LAND
FROM WHICH I CAME….


It has been reported that Michael could not even get permission to film this in our country, so he filmed two versions . . . one in a prison in the Philippines and one version filmed in Rio de Janeiro.

His albums though, as much as they were to warn people, there were also songs of hope all over them.  “You Are Not Alone”, “Speechless”, “Keep the Faith”, “Heal the World”, “Man in the Mirror”, “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” and others.

But the songs on his albums became increasingly faith oriented and information promoting, even if in parable form.  So they moved in financially and kept on pressure through the press . . . he still wouldn’t conform.


Interesting Interview with Johnny Depp
On lessons he learned about being
“turned into a product”
Michael also refused to conform.

This time the seriousness of a second set of allegations, assisted by a precursor documentary to manipulate the public took place.  This right on the heels of Michael’s publicizing of his battles with Sony.  Michael’s “artistic differences” with Sony were not so much artistic as they were spiritual.  During the beginning of the locking of horns with Sony’s Mottola and Michael is when the plans were being formed for Bashir and the set up of a second set of allegations.

I have found nothing comparable to the abuse of a defendant in the media and the press and by state officials as what happened to Michael Jackson during the onset of that trial (except maybe McCarthy).  And you people in the State of California voted that mess back into office?  Why?  Don’t worry . . . my previous state did the very same thing so you are not the only ones.  Gloria Allred and that buffoon Gery Brown pulled another publicity stunt to derail Meg Whitman.  Would Whitman have been any better?  Who knows.  Just seeing the people BUYING that set up and rewarding the very people who attacked Michael is enough to convince me that there are not as many fans of Michael in California as I thought there were.

Whatever it is they tried to do, didn’t work.  Michael beat the second charges that resulted in the trial.  I don’t know what kind of physical abuse above and beyond being handcuffed they did to him in there (raised welts on forearms, etc…) but it was obvious to those helping him that he was not safe here any longer.  I want to devote this little bit of space to THANK whoever it was that took care of him and got him out of here.  God bless you and thank you very much.♥

Egypt is an organized coo from outsiders

What is going on in Egypt now (what will happen) and the Middle East is nauseating me because people are buying this as a good thing (not good for people).  Jared Cohen, is one of the two Google Executives responsible for instigating/helping organize the protests, and PRESENT IN EGYPT.  Guess what other organization Cone is a member of?

You guessed it . . . the Council on Foreign Relations.  He is all of 29 years old and a State department employee as well as a director at Google.  Right on Council of Foreign Relations site!  Source

As post-election protests roiled the streets of Tehran in June 2009, Jared Cohen, a 27-year-old State Department employee in Washington, did something that—by the highly scripted standards of traditional diplomacy—was almost revolutionary.”  Source 

Stanford is another “arm” of Tavistock.  Tell me again how this was not  PLANNED AND ORGANIZED from the outside!  Get ready to see my blog squashed by Google . . .

So Why was I so upset on Saturday?

Take a look  . . .

Make fun of them if you will . . . but he was right.  Robert Welch predicts destruction of U.S. from the inside.  Everything they got “made fun of” for back in the 1950’s through the 1070’s has happened.  As they did with Michael, using the media and condemning certain “politically incorrect” words such as “conspiracy”, they’ve attempted to wreck the integrity of what this group’s investigations have predicted more than 40 years ago.

Unfortunately the bad guys keep proving them right.

Proof that the NEW WORLD ORDER has been planned by the elite. Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today's problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul's positions today. This is proof that there are plans in place by the elite to systemically disassemble US sovereignty. I wonder who those elite are.”


Explanation of where your money went
And how the Federal Reserves Holds us Hostage

Who Owns the Federal Reserve?

Take Notes on this one.

“The Federal Reserve Bank is the Central bank that publish the US dollar. It is not a government's bank but it is owned by the world bankers the most powerful of them is the Rothschild family. They control whole Global Currency System. However what else they need, which is the end goal and what they want to archive by completing their mission...

SIR Evelyn De Rothschild (There we go with that “Knight” Stick again…)

Can barely contain the drool as he bloviates about the
Financial “rescue” of his “trillion dollar fortune”
To stabilize banks that caused this mess.
YOUR TAX DOLLARS, folks!

Do a search on his wealth on the years before and after that bailout bill was passed!

This is interesting . . . Donald Rumsfeld
9-11 Flight 93 “Shot Down” over Pennsylvania?
SHOT DOWN???
Lemme guess . . . It was Sneddon and the media’s fault, right?

How about this one?
Michael was asked about this by Rita Cosby
After his Harlem Speech.  Michael said, “I HATED IT”
I’d hate it if it was anywhere!”

Another view….Not a plane
What is it?

What about this one?
Extra piece of equipment on second plane.

This one reporter says no windows on plane
Even though studio anchor kept repeating
“jet airliner”

WTH(eck)???

Not that I want to “fly off, half-cocked” on some “truther” bent, but the footage from multiple cameras shows no plane. The NEWS ANCHOR SAYS the surveillance shows no plane.

Boeing 757’s are not small planes.

Michael’s song “We’ve had enough” includes images from 9-11.  There are images of people jumping out of windows from 10’s of floors up.  That is approximately 15 to 20 feet per floor.  Someone jumping from the thirtieth or the fortieth floor to get away from the searing heat is going to be liquefied when they hit the pavement 450 feet or more below.  But they prefer that to burning alive.

Let’s look at the words to Michael’s song “We’ve Had Enough” again, with that little image in your mind . . .

It’s up to me and I’m still alive…
(Did you catch that part?)

More tomorrow . . . A little story about a professor in a little college in the mid-west of the U.S.  It is a true story.  You will like it.  Then, hopefully after we understand just WHAT it is we are becoming acquainted with, we can then talk about the HOPE side of this.

Oh, and just so we can make some sense out of all this . . . The Middle East has one of the very few sovereign banking systems that is NOT under control of the Central Banking Systems of the Rothschilds . . . Isn't that interesting?

Tomorrow . . . sorry for the length of tonight’s blog.

Please Keep the Faith and the Vigil!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Your blog is very interesting. I like the Michael Jackson songs "They Don't Care About Us" and "We've Had Enough".

    I'm worried about 'Lindsay Lohan' I think she might die young. I pray for her.

    An interesting anagram of Doctor Conrad Robert Murray's name is 'Murder By Contract'. I think Dr. Murray's real name is Dr. Carter.

    By the way what do you think about Randy Jackson is he good friends with Karen Faye?

    The 'Club of Rome' is connected to the elite of the world and the New World Order. Deepak Chopra (Michael Jackson's friend) is a member of the 'Club of Rome'. I don't trust Deepak Chopra.

    Which is the best way to contact you Bonnie away from this blog is it by email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iloveMJ said - "By the way what do you think about Randy Jackson is he good friends with Karen Faye?"

    >>>>>>> No, I do not think Randy is good friends with Karen Faye. I think Karen Faye likes to deceive and manipulate certain situations to make it look like Faye is good friends with Randy.

    go to http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/ and go to the contact us page. Request my email from there and we can talk.

    Deepak - Jury is out on him. I don't like him, but I say the Jury is out because I am not sure what is press manipulation and what is actual truth concerning his involvement in all this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - From Vanessa. One of the dreams I had was of Lyndsay Lohan . . so she sends me this - Dorian Holley's wife, who is a lawyer with Weitzman's firm, is Lohan's lawyer.... (And Lohan is also on Mottola's Casablanca's label)

    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-05/entertainment/lohan.theft.probe_1_shawn-chapman-holley-lindsay-lohan-lawyer-necklace?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,
    I am not suggesting that you walk away, I am suggesting that you -

    choose your arguments.

    If it is not something that you can control yourself, and if it involves giant corporations, as you suggest, then think carefully. Michaeehad the resources to create a possible escape plan. If you do not, please think about the ramifications not just to you, but your family.
    A friend of mine was the victim of corporate bullying ( I wrote about it on my blog). Although on a miniscule scale, it in many ways mirrors what happened to Michael. Two bullies created enough rumor to put my friend's job on the line. These rumors were then picked up by two more bullies and after several grievances were raised and won, he was ousted. Two other employees had gotten ousted the same way. Their crime? Standing in the way of others agendas. Corporate bullying is mental bullying accompanied by lies and rumor. If they can't get rid of you by breaking you, they sideline your job. Sound famailiar?
    I hope you don't mind me saying Bonnie, but I can already see signs of stress in you. This is how it started with my friend. I am serious here.
    If you want to continue on your quest, may I suggest removing all personal references and photos from this blog, before they are used against you and your family. It is no accident that I write under a pen name - after seeing what happened to my friend, I am taking no chances. I say this with the L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bonnie, I know of so much corruption and manipulation in the world. In fact, every morning, I read enough newspapers of the world. I realize that you are telling the truth. The power part of who owns the world of banking. Frankly, this scares me. We are all so 'small and helpless.
    Michael warns us constantly. Bonnie now you have the task (you're talking with Michael's words) to continue what Michael has left unresolved.
    One last thing before I close, I talk about you and your words to the people that I know, they are surprised that you can talk like 'free (politically and otherwise). However, they are pleased. I love you Bonnie.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie – why don’t you like “Little Susie?” I know it’s a sad song, and it always makes me cry, but I love it though. Since I am learning from you (thank God for Bonnie) how to look deeper into the meaning of Michael's songs, I think this particular song contains many messages we can look at.

    It’s seems like he is trying to tell us why "little Susie” got killed. Who is “little Susie anyway?” I believe it’s his Music. He needed help but most of his associates and so called friends abandoned him when he cried for help.

    Somebody killed little Susie
    The girl with the tune
    Who sings in the daytime at noon
    She was there screaming
    Beating her voice in her doom
    But nobody came to her soon

    Check this one. Very revealing. His singing was to do God’s work on this earth but what happened? His messages were not reaching because many people bought the lies that was told thru the media and they were unable to hear him out.

    It was all for God's sake
    For her singing the tune
    For someone to feel her despair
    To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed
    Then to scream out
    And nobody's there...

    She knew no one cared...

    Okay, please don’t laugh, I know I am not doing justice to his songs; I am just trying to point how I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie,

    Great blog again.

    I have been very absent lately because I have a new job and it's taken some adjusting to get in a new day to day scedule. I once had to catch up reading like 8 blogs in a row! Nevertheless I am still with you!

    After reading today's and yesterdays blog I had to share my feelings. Some time ago I decided not to read, watch and hear the news anymore. It made me feel very down and depressed. At the same time I felt stupid or ignorant to willingly avoid world news. Now I know I am not the only one.

    I know when I first heard about the 911 stuff. After a while I stopped reading about this because it made me feel sick to live in a world where people could do this to one another. I too remember the people jumping....it will never leave my mind.

    Thank you for all this....

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie you said, “The Dangerous Album. . . almost all of them a message to what was going on behind the scenes...This appears to be one vocalization of a struggle between sovereignty and ownership. This was Michael’s “answer” to the threat of what was to come.” Is that mean during the Dangerous Album era and before the 1993 allegation, Michael already sensed the attack on his character and on his personal life or were there signs in the music industries in general and the industry his label belongs in particular that these attacks were around the corner?

    For sure Michael knew they were after him and the songs are testimony for that. It seems like there was nothing he could have done to escape it but to continued and stood unwavering in the mist of difficulties to spread the messages and put his efforts to wake us up.

    Janet Jackson said on yesterday’s interview that their father (she called him Joseph) trained them with strict discipline not to ever cry or put their head down whenever something from outside trying to knock them down. But to continue going forward and give everything that they have to the people who listen to their music paying their hard earned money. So she said “the Jacksons don’t cry.”

    ReplyDelete
  9. PrincessGlam said - "A friend of mine was the victim of corporate bullying ( I wrote about it on my blog). Although on a miniscule scale, it in many ways mirrors what happened to Michael. Two bullies created enough rumor to put my friend's job on the line. These rumors were then picked up by two more bullies and after several grievances were raised and won, he was ousted. Two other employees had gotten ousted the same way. Their crime? Standing in the way of others agendas. Corporate bullying is mental bullying accompanied by lies and rumor. If they can't get rid of you by breaking you, they sideline your job. Sound famailiar?"


    >>>>>> I understand what you are saying. I've survived workplace bullying before (over a position of faith, believe it or not) and I know the pain of standing there and looking down a long hallway and hyperventilating because facing the person responsible for the harassment caused panic attacks. Been there.

    These people have the power to make me angry and nothing else. I am at the bottom of the financial food chain. They can do nothing to me that hasn't already been done. I do not CARE about there worthless threats! And I am one of thousands with blogs like this out there. The difference is his one happens to be for and about Michael. If it ever gets to the point where I would need the means or wealth to escape(which I doubt, judging by the level of visibility I have on this blog, I'm not much of a threat), then they can just take me out because it would sure beat the heck out of just sitting and watching it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skiper said - "The power part of who owns the world of banking. Frankly, this scares me. We are all so 'small and helpless.
    Michael warns us constantly. Bonnie now you have the task (you're talking with Michael's words) to continue what Michael has left unresolved."

    >>>>>Skiper, there are a lot more of us than there are of them. Unfortunately they and their minions seem to be more willing to trample others for what they want. Half of everyone watching in the world still is in denial of what is to come. It is sad...
    --------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "why don’t you like “Little Susie?” I know it’s a sad song, and it always makes me cry, but I love it though. Since I am learning from you (thank God for Bonnie) how to look deeper into the meaning of Michael's songs, I think this particular song contains many messages we can look at. "

    >>>>> There are some songs of Michael I do not like because they are dark. That is one of them. It is a song of hopelessness. Childhood was also a song that took me a long time to be able to listen to without shutting it down after the first couple of lines. I know what he is trying to say in it and I can read the lyrics but I cannot listen to that music and his voice singing it. I cannot make it through that song. Maybe after some time and some callousness forms but right now there is no way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam said - "After reading today's and yesterdays blog I had to share my feelings. Some time ago I decided not to read, watch and hear the news anymore. It made me feel very down and depressed. At the same time I felt stupid or ignorant to willingly avoid world news. Now I know I am not the only one."

    >>>>>>>>> God, Pam I know. My husband insists on watching "Beck" since the riots in Egypt began and I just want to throw something heavy at the screen. I am finding the word "hate" growing in my vocabulary and I have to keep almost vocally telling myself . . ."not the people, not the people, the actions , the evil but not the people". You've got people in my neighborhood dodging shut-off notices just trying to live and when you pair that with these brainwashed students running around playing "revolutionary" that don't even LIVE in that country and they don't even know they are being played!!!

    Oh and to solidify my mood, someone just sent me info from Showbiz411.trash announcing that Branca just gave Sony Michael's Mijac catalog and I KNOW why they put that news out there is because they KNOW some thing. Michael's bills were long paid, this is bullsh....youknowwhat.
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/02/16/michael-jackson-song-catalog-will-moonwalk-to-sonyatv-publishing

    Anyhoo, While Branca is "consolidating" Michael's monopoly assets, Joe Jackson is playing "Michael" by investing in theme parks in Vietnam.

    I have a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimi said - "Is that mean during the Dangerous Album era and before the 1993 allegation, Michael already sensed the attack on his character and on his personal life or were there signs in the music industries in general and the industry his label belongs in particular that these attacks were around the corner? "

    >>>>>>>>>> I don't know if Michael knew WHAT was around the corner, but he knew there were elements out there deceiving the public judging by his lyrics to "Another Part of Me". I believe the research he did into some of the artists in his ATV catalog is what led him to everything else. He had a strong anchoring in the Bible so I don't think it took much for him to put two and two together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent, Bonnie! I'm still processing all the Ed Bernays info.

    "What hit the Pentagon?"

    A missile? It looks like the nose of one in that video. Maybe bombs planted in the building too? They were pretty demolition happy that day.

    The supposed flight path of the Boeing 757, Flight 11, was impossible for an inexperienced pilot who couldn't even competently fly a Cesna. The supposed "terrorists" were set up then fed to the worldwide public. Just like Bernays did Guatamala.

    There were witnesses of what happened at The Pentagon.

    A good video - "In Plane Site":

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078#

    That video shows the Pentagon wall before it collapsed. The hole was only 16 feet wide. A 757 is 125 feet wide.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another very good and informative video - 911 Mysteries:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQLCYR9iROs

    Sorry the last one was on G00gle videos but I didn't like the summary by the poster on Youtube - seemed bias without offering proof.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Truthbtold. I will watch these. My husband is kind of balking at this info and not sure he wants to accept this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're welcome Bonnie. Maybe if you watch them and are convinced, he will be too. I wonder...was he a fan of FOX news shows back in 2001? They were big on repetitive keyword usage and very pro-Bush. You'd think the guy pooped 24k gold!

    More questions:

    * Why did the Air Force (Air Nat'l Guard?) not scramble jets IMMEDIATELY for either WTC or The Pentagon?
    ...Keeping in mind that a small plane goes off course anywhere and fighter jets are flanking them within minutes. This was The Pentagon! Andrews AFB was only a couple miles away.

    * Why was the president not IMMEDIATELY rushed off and protected by the SS according to protocol, but instead continued "reading" (an upside-down book) to school children...for the cameras?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

    * Did Bush have advance knowledge?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

    * Why were escape route doors in WTC1 & 2 locked and people told to go back to their desks?
    http://www.mjbarkl.com/locked.htm

    "11:11 a.m. September 11, 2001: First DC Air National Guard Fighters with Missiles Take Off"

    I find the names of the training exercises that day disturbing:
    "Global Guardian"
    "Practice Armageddon"

    http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1111dcanglaunches#a1111dcanglaunches

    Sorry, hope I'm not overwhelming you or anyone.

    I'm behind, still need to watch some of your videos in this post. A lot of info in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Robert Welch video - "What on earth is wrong with The United States simply minding it's own business?".

    Indeed! Welch's entire message was informative and straight to the heart of the matter. He offered wise and intelligent solutions. Unfortunately, the majority of people are STILL sleeping. That number seems to increase with each generation in line with propaganda and the continual manufacture of distraction.

    Now, why was it that in my mind, all my life up until watching this video, The John Birch Society was the political kin to religious cults?

    I am troubled, knowing that I have been brainwashed from an early age.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.