Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jacksons Urgency in his Message

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Michael Jacksons Urgency in his Message

The Last Harvest
The Numbers Explained


Luke 21:7: The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age ] So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?


Two blogs ago, here: “This WAS It…”,  I wanted to go a little deeper into the numbers in the Bible since I was asked which numbers were correct.  I think this is important because I also think this was something that Michael not only paid attention to, but knew about for quite a while.

I also wanted to explain further the passage in Revelation that was captioned on the screen for the MSNBC news video anomaly.  Here is is again:

MSNBC Pale Horse in Egypt Video

The verse from Revelation is Revelation 6:8 – “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Now Michael sang of having the truth “We have the truth,

We’re taken over, we have the truth….
This is the mission to see it through
Don’t point your finger, not dangerous
This is our planet, your one of us
(The calling out of the deception and replacing with the message of Love)

He talks about the planets lining up . . . one of the signs, Luke 21:25 – “[ The Coming of the Son of Man ] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

Also in Daniel chapter eleven below, please read . . . It mentions Egypt specifically before going onto Daniel chapter 12, where it mentions Michael the prince.


40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the prominent people of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels. 44 But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him. (Daniel 11:40-45, New King James Version)

Then in this song Michael says:

False Prophets cry of doom what are the possibilities
The world keeps changing, rearranging minds and thoughts
Predictions fly of doom, the baby boom has come of age
We’ll work it out . . .

The false prophets he sings about are not just predicting doom, they are bringing it about.  Bringing love back into the world kind of messes things up for them.

Man has devised ways to kill off their competition for what they believe is left of the earth.  It comes in the form of “propaganda” from a certain institution, funded by certain families behind a certain bank.

They fund and manipulate wars, science, medicine and health, the food supply, race and cultural relations through misinformation passed on by organizations like the U.N., CFR, WHO and other globally funded world government organizations.  We’ve covered that here, parts two  through seven.

 Michael's Bible Study Notes
 2 Corinthians 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. Whole Chapter

Above if you enlarge that picture on your own computer, Michael is searching for how Jesus used Illustrations to further help disciples envision and build faith.  Michael sought to do this in his music but also wanted to embark in movie making.

So I took Michael's idea to help best explain how urgent Michael's message was, and why they were so aggressive in bringing him down.  Below will explain how close we really are.

This is the best explanation I have ever found for explaining the Bible.  God has told us everything.  Michael knew it.  Michael’s songs, aside from a few personal ventings, were not only messages that we need to change, but warnings about what they were doing to us to keep us from the truth.  

Michael told us what he learned.  In the Music Business, he saw as a young adult what it was being used for.  Michael tried to use music to reverse what they had done.  That is when things started to get vicious.

I mentioned this movie in the last blog update.  I suggest you search online to see if you can find it, but I did find a clip of the last scene in the movie, where the college student is debating the president of a philosophy club on the Bible.  I did a study of this movie about four years ago, it so moved me to really study the Bible and not just read it.  Please watch:


The Last Harvest
The Debate


Now I couldn’t post my whole research document on this because it continues to grow, but what I did was look up and document each verse mentioned in that clip:

First one was Isaiah chapter 46: 9&10 – “9 Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’

And Isaiah 48:2&3 – “2 For they call themselves after the holy city, And lean on the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is His name: 3 “ I have declared the former things from the beginning; They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it. Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.”

The character giving the speech in that movie clip above, then says he goes back to the beginning, Genesis.  What does it say in Genesis?

The very beginning, Genesis Chapter 1:31: 31Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” And  . . . Genesis Chapter 2:1: 1Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. 2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

Which led the invisible subject, John Bartell, to study “day” and “days” in the Bible.  He mentioned the verses and I looked them up.  This is the one I posted on the comments yesterday:

2Peter 3:8:But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

Measuring of days, not by us, but by God.  Also Psalms 90:4 – “4 For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it is past, And like a watch in the night.

Following this speech the character gives, at 2:44 he says that scholars had calculated that the time of Adam to the time of Christ (the generations and lineage is listed in the Bible) is 4,000 years (4 days?)

God measures time in sevens (Michael’s favorite number), the 7th day is the day of rest, the six days of Passover right before Easter (7th day), 7th week, 7th month, 7th year rest for their fields, etc all discussed at 3:00 on that video but you get the point.  He mentions the 1,000 years (after the 6,000) of Christ’s rein where the devil is thrown into the pit for that time.  This is the 1,000 years of peace.



Revelation 20:11 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

 - Israel scattered after rejecting Christ, Hosea 6:22 After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight.” (two days or 2,000 years from the writing of Hosea or the 1,900 years from the time of Christ Israel is scattered, then risen up revived in 1948 as Israel again becomes a nation).

 - At 4:45 the character speaking during the debate about the Canaanites and the Amorites, Israel’s enemies who no longer exist and that God kept his promise to preserve them, but they are still rejecting Christ.  In a previous blog update I wrote about a dream I had which took place in Jerusalem, in which two Jewish gentleman inform me that their “numbers are almost complete” that turn to Christ.  It is titled “Jewish Counselors”.  Source  I had this dream in September of 2009.

 - At 5:15 speaks of “foreshadowing” throughout the Bible where God tells of things to come by reviewing things that have already happened.  He cites Exodus 19:11 where God tells Israel to “get clean and wait “2 days” (2,000 years after Christ’s time) and on the third day (3,000th year from Christ’s time) where Christ will return in sight of all the nation. 

Exodus 19:11 – 11 And let them be ready for the third day. For on the third day the LORD will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.”

 - At 5:20 0n the video clip, another example of foreshadowing with Christ waiting 2 days to go to Lazarus to raise him from the dead, God mirrors turning back to Israel (Christ turning back to Lazarus) in John Chapter 11.

 - At 5:50 he cites Matthew 17:1 – “1 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves;”  - Where Jesus took those disciples up to the mountain and the witnessed Jesus’s transformation into what he would look like during his second coming.  Jesus did this after “6 days” (6,000) years.

 - At 6:30 on the video he again explains the 6 days to 6,000 years, adding up the time from the first man, Adam to the birth of Christ 4,000 years, the rejection of Christ by Israel, then the 2,000 years of the “New Church”, or the Gentiles until his second coming.

 - More foreshadowing explained starting at Genesis chapter 6 when outlining previous judgement.  He outlines the population explosion and a civilization filled with corruption and violence just like today.  Eight people in Noah’s family are the only survivors of the flood.  The same with the period and judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah being wiped out because of rampant sexuality.

 - At 7:30 he explains how and where and under what conditions Israel finally accepts Jesus – Again reference the “Jewish Counselors” dream I had.

 - At 7:57 is a FANTASTIC explanation of the different religions of the world.  Here he quotes Romans 3:20 and Romans 3:23 .

This film clip from the movie is 10 minutes long, but it is full of information that you can research and look up for yourself.

This is getting long so I want to continue this tomorrow.  I will leave you with a couple of people who worked with Michael during his career, who knew the strength of Michael’s faith and the depth of it.

Rodney Jerkins talks about Michael
Accepting Jesus at 2:49, Rodney, His father
And Chris Tucker were present when that happened.

Lionel Ritchie Singing Jesus is Love
At Michael’s Memorial

Like Jesus To a Child
By George Michael – Another abused artist

20 comments:

  1. Well, Michael may not have squealed on the people harassing him, but I'm not Michael.

    Someone who apparently doesn't like the Bible or Michael's esteem for human life:

    Teresa Stone February 10 at 5:29pm Report
    Wow...yes, now, you have my promise. It's crystal clear to me now, that you're a fraud more interested in pushing your political agenda than any justice for Michael. Ignore me. I do promise now, not to write again. I'm sorry I feel compelled to write to you now. I'm hurt, sad for you that you're so lost in your search for paternal love (glad to see you found it in your faith), that you demonize other women (an obvious reference more to your relationship with your mother, who perhaps kept you from that paternal love you've been searching for all your life?) the fear and anger you feel towards your mother is so obviously misplaced by all these "evil" women you speak of, who are out to get you.

    If you feel I'm somehow one of them, I'm sorry. I'm beyond glad I have zero desire to find out who karen or tini or any of the crazed sony bloggers (who, to give you some credit, are probably out to get you), are. have fun in your hatfield and mccoy feud with them.

    I'm sorry I ever had faith in you. Your post about how Michael wasn't really interested in the environment really gave you away. Even I, with my limited access to any Michael footage, have heard him glow about the planet, the trees, the elephants. It's pretty much the only thing political I've ever seen him talk about, aside from maybe civil rights or speaking out somewhat favorable about Obama.

    That you are so cozy with Waleed and Fox really makes the hair stand up at the back of my neck. As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than those sony shills who push their agenda on the back of Michael and peddle their lies, meant to distract us all from the truth.

    So now Michael doesn't care about the environment and he's a tea partier too, huh?

    btw, one night a few months ago, I was searching political stuff and I ran across "conservative corner."

    I wonder how many other blogs you have out there, with the same carbon copy layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa's rant cont....

    good luck. I wish you all the best in your quest to sort your own issues out and push your political agenda, while pretending it's about Michael. I wish you no ill will, and I do hope you'll be safe. I realize, I may incur some horrific wrath from you, for writing this, you may even make broad sweeping, bigoted generalizations about anyone and everyone who has ever "worked in the entertainment industry" but I've never been able to hold my tongue, and pride myself on honesty. That's why I don't work in the industry any more. I got burned for speaking my mind. I should have learned my lesson, but I've always been that way. Sorry. There's the apology you're waiting for.

    I knew this somehow had something to do with big oil somehow. If goldman sachs, fox, anshulz, koch bros, and the Saudis, are involved, that only confirms my suspicions. I don't know exactly how you fit in, I believe you when you say you're broke, so maybe you're just a "pawn" like Michael was for them, as Barrack dances off with Neverland, sony gets the catalog and estate and aeg gets a deal with sony. Michael never gets to save the world, never gets to expose the fate f the rain forest with the slash and burn crowd and his very influential voice is silenced.

    I burst into tears when I saw Earth Song for the first time and thought about how Michael would never get to change the world and help stop the carnage in the rain forest. I thought of how sweet he was when he was 18 and came to visit my friend at the plant nursery, sitting among the ferns and talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

    I guess I never will know exactly how it's all shaking down, but my intuition on this is strong. I don't think you're a bad person. I think you're smart, I think you're strong. But I think you have a lot of misplaced anger against your mom, a lot of sadness and grief about your dad, and you're lost.

    all the best, (and I do promise not to write again).

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had told her not to contact me after the last posting of my blog she didn't like. She didn't so I'm posting it.

    Since when did the Bible become a political agenda? Did she attack Michael this bad when he talked about the Bible when he was still with us?

    You all have read my blogs. You know I post my resources most of which are Michael's songs, Michael's speeches, words and interviews.

    So who has the agenda?

    If someone is sending you mail like this after reading your blogs backed up with Michael's own words . . . wouldn't you be inclined to believe that just maybe their own agenda really had nothing to do with Michael's message?

    THIS is probably just the beginning. Michael was right when he said teachers don't teach in "Why you wanna trip on me", because Teresa has obviously not tackled the art of "READING" or she would know I don't have a political side . . . I TRUST NONE OF THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to the Book of Mormon, the Ammonites were a group of Lamanites who had been converted to the Christian religion of the Nephites by the missionary efforts of Ammon and his brothers. They rejected the traditions of their fathers and embraced the traditions of the Nephites. To distinguish themselves from the Lamanites, they took upon themselves the name Anti-Nephi-Lehies. The name refers to the original leaders that lead their family out of Jerusalem and, guided by God, traveled to the Americas: Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonites_%28Book_of_Mormon%29 Book of Mormon. Does anyone else have any source for the Ammorites?

    The prophecy of judgment written in the book of Obadiah was addressed to the people of Edom who were the descendants of Esau. (See Genesis 36.) While other Old Testament prophets also predicted the doom of Edom (See Isaiah 34; Jeremiah 49; Ezekiel 25, 35 and Amos 1), Obadiah's prophecy is the most comprehensive. The Edomites had settled in the region south of the Dead Sea and built a powerful nation there. However, Edom was a nation that did not follow the Lord. The people of Edom followed in the steps of their godless forefather, Esau. (See Hebrews 12:16.) Source http://www.growingchristians.org/dfgc/pride.htm

    According to Genesis 19:30-38, Moab was the son of Abraham's nephew Lot by his elder daughter, while Ammon was Moab's half-brother by a similar union of Lot with his younger daughter after the destruction of Sodom. The close ethnological affinity of Moab and Ammon which is thus attested[9] is confirmed by their subsequent history, while their kinship with the Israelites is equally certain. Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,
    I love all the work you are doing on this. I'm sure Michael had a deep knowledge and understanding.
    But how many people have made the link between TII and the conspiracies and Michael's message? Most people who had tickets for the concerts or have seen the film would not come away with any inkling of this. I have friends who had concert tickets - they have no knowledge of the conspiracy against Michael or the reasons behind it. None. They know Michael the entertainer not Michael the man. I'm sure this is probably true of a large percentage of Michael's fans. So Michael's message in TII would need to be simple and clear for the MAJORITY to see it. Like the parables. Most people who saw TII saw his concern for the destruction of the environment. But anything else?
    The people like you and I who love Michael and want to learn are few in number. Yet the message was not even obvious to us. How is anyone else ever going to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie – I love what Rodney said about Christ and Michael. The part that I love the most that touched my heart is when he said, “At the end of the day , you have to have Jesus in your life and you have to have the love of Christ...that is the only thing supersede everything else.” Absolutely true statement, I love it.

    He also said, which I tried to understand but completely lost, “in 2003...me, Chris Tucker and my father had a chance to present Christ to Mike...” Is he talking about they all prayed together that day? He couldn’t be presenting “Christ to Mike” because Mike already know Christ before that day. I need some help on this one.

    The song “Like Jesus to a child” is beautiful. Michael’s pictures are so beautiful and awesome. He is a true photogenic. Seeing his face breaks my heart. God bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie,
    I think the blog is yours and you have the right (if you want) to share your dreams, your feelings, your hopes, your FAITH.
    For me, i'm always happy to read you although i don't understand everything (LOL, you have recently made my brain work a lot), and above all,you don't deviate from your goal to get as close as possible to the thruth about Michael (i always feel uncomfortable everytime i call him by name).
    So i don't understand all that misplaced criticism about your blog. I,m so grateful because you are sharing the risults of your research about all that affair, for free, FOR LOVE, for Michael. Look, i have a dream : that all the fans/ supporters , all those who love Michael join together to find and spread the thruth about him, and above all spread his message. Wouldn't it be wonderful? But impossible. Because the motivations and the motivators are all different.
    But don't worry Bonnie, all those attacks mean you are on the right road to the thruth (my hope). Be safe, be carefull...Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PrincessGlam said - "They know Michael the entertainer not Michael the man. I'm sure this is probably true of a large percentage of Michael's fans. So Michael's message in TII would need to be simple and clear for the MAJORITY to see it. Like the parables. Most people who saw TII saw his concern for the destruction of the environment. But anything else? "

    >>>>>>>> Princess even if they only know Michael the entertainer, they only have to listen/learn the lyrics of his songs. It's all over his songs. This is exactly why Sony did not want to promote his albums. The money to be made was seductive to be sure, but his lyrics are really not that hard to decipher.

    How else would anyone be able to rip their attention away from him dancing in his "gold pants" and actually LISTEN TO HIM unless he "let the people who wanted to kill him, kill him"? When do people REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO AN ARTIST?

    WHEN THEY DIE - Van Gogh? Hendrix? Morrison? Lennon? Mozart, Michelangelo? When were these artists appreciated?

    Just like me . . . a few people that want to understand what happened will start digging. They either find a blog like this one, or they find the information on their own, but they begin really listening for the first time.

    It's not just Michael that Michael wanted people to listen too. When it is done in such a way that this has been done, you know that the message is one that Michael thought more important than his career.

    Look at all the deception out there by the little minions running around setting up facebook groups, fan groups, blogs and other elements of misinformation to misdirect people. The message is really not that hard. It's getting THROUGH to the truth by those out there wanting to thwart it.

    Michael was singing about people loving each other way back early in his solo career. That has gone on through his albums, all of them. He is not the one that has misinterpreted them. He just wanted people to know that they WERE and WHY everything was done to him.

    I am angry about this and you should be too. If you would like people to know, then tell them. You don't even have to direct them to this blog, just direct them to the songs, speeches and interviews of Michael. Just as you and I have gotten our information.

    The misinformation is SO BAD that most people that I know didn't even know Michael was a faithful or God loving person! As much as that man sang and talked about God and THEY DON'T KNOW!

    As famous as he is, how in the world did THAT happen?

    Once they know THAT MUCH, the persecution and the reason it went on is crystal clear!

    Michael wanted us to start taking care of each other, and start looking out for each other. We are supposed to pick up this torch. So will you help me?

    Michael put himself at risk for decades continuing to TRY to get us to listen and pay attention. That means a lot to me. If Michael couldn't "Do it by myself" . . . I know I can't either. I need help. Michael needs help. Please . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie said "If you would like people to know, then tell them".
    I have told them Bonnie. They just look at me as if I've lost my senses. They have already heard his songs. They HAVEN'T gone back to his songs, or looked on the internet, or done anymore research. And these are people who love his music. They think it's far fetched AND THAT IS MY POINT. That is what most people are going to think, they are NOT going to research it for themselves.
    If Michael couldn't get his point over to his millions of fans, through a very powerful vehicle, his music, then we have little chance of doing it for him. Alone. We need a very public platform, with a very convincing 'parable'. Maybe that is part of his plan? We need to be ready, because it will only be AFTER the big reveal that we will get our opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, Michael when he was alive (for me still lives in my heart) left messages through his music. Now, Bonnie will help us to understand his songs. But I am convinced that all his fans had understood the message of Michael. Dear Bonnie, you know how much I appreciate all your wonderful work, you make light on the truth 'about Michael. I am happy that people like Michael, Mozart, Michelangelo, they have existed 'cause they represented the good. They taught us to love this world.
    Fortunately, there is not just evil. I am proud to follow your blog every day and loving every day more 'Michael.
    Bonnie, the struggle between good and evil has always existed on this earth.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Bonnie,
    Hope you and yours are in fine health.♥ I don't remember you actually saying that Michael didn't care about the environment (scratches head).
    There isn't much I can add to your informative post. The most curious thing occured as I read the last part of your post. Just yesterday, I was researching my name in the bible and it lead me to Edom, Bozrah, and His re-appearance. Most curious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, your rebuttal to Theresa Stone was spot on, and rooted in common sense and fact checking!

    >>>Theresa Stone said:

    "That you are so cozy with Waleed and Fox really makes the hair stand up at the back of my neck. As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than those sony shills who push their agenda on the back of Michael and peddle their lies, meant to distract us all from the truth.

    So now Michael doesn't care about the environment and he's a tea partier too, huh?"

    <<<

    Bonnie, the above is the real crux of Theresa's wrath!

    Everyone of us who gets it knows that Michael's lifelong concern for the planet means taking care of every living thing on the planet, including HUMANITY. He knows that human beings hold the key, but it takes more than knowledge and power to reverse the course of destruction. Michael's mission was to INSPIRE us through LOVE and compassion for one another, to spark the WILL and DESIRE to make it happen! The planet is humanity's only home. If we don't come together in love for our fellow man first, the state of the planet won't matter.

    I am glad you posted Theresa's comment, because you have never crossed the line into politics on this blog, dealing strictly with Michael's plight from day one. When did you ever say Michael was not concerned about the environment? When did you ever say Michael was a Tea Party member? I don't see politics on your blog, but it wouldn't surprise me if Theresa is uncomfortable with the Bible, which you quote beautifully in helping to identify the parallels to what Michael faced in his own life. And so what if you choose to share a few insights into your personal past. Don't we all? It's called getting to know one another, and I respect you for your honesty in sharing your pain. Do you see how the attack on your personal experiences are used to blindside people? OMG! I suppose Theresa would have volumes of criticism for Michael with all the pain he shared with the world about his father's abuse and lost childhood. The more I think about this, the more I think “troll.”

    >>>Theresa, this is for you. You have unwittingly revealed your own agenda by criticizing Bonnie for seemingly siding with Fox, Anschutz, Prince Waleed et. al. What you say is a dead giveaway! Do you not know who these important people are in Michael's life? Are you not aware that Anschutz and Prince Waleed shared Michael's vision to produce superior entertainment that would not only bring joy, but raise the MORALITY QUOTIENT and inspire our young people? What don't you like about Fox News? The fact that they are the one cable channel that prefers objective reporting over waiting for “daily instructions” from the liberal media to spread the same mantra heard on every other network? What about Prince Waleed being the fourth largest shareholder of Fox News? The prince aligned himself with Michael on plans to start an entertainment enterprise that prided itself on wholesome family entertainment, so that families could once again participate in their children's lives rather than separate from them. In my view, that makes Prince Waleed a man of good intentions, and Michael would never have collaborated with anyone who did not share his vision. Being the fourth largest shareholder of Fox News is not because Prince Waleed needs the money - he could buy the network outright! It is because he is comfortable with the basic premise of the network's format. Bonnie's only concern on this blog is Michael, and that includes acknowledging anyone and everyone who loved and supported him as well. If you disagree with the politics or business activities of any of them, then you should not harass Bonnie, but take your argument up with those individuals directly. <<<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie, remember in one of Michael's speeches he encouraged parents and all adults who shape a child's development to help them have big dreams? I could cry just thinking about him when he said those words! His love was so pure, and his vision was to give the next generation a value system to replace the one that is currently in moral decay, brought about by years of systematic and subliminal negative images and messaging. MICHAEL, if you can see this, my hand is holding yours and my heart embraces you!

    Bonnie, none of what you have said is political in nature, but the message Michael has been trying to get out would definitely upset the apple cart of the status quo. In order to recognize the threat that exists with our children, we can't ignore what is happening today as a result of policy makers who do not have the country's best interests at heart. Michael saw forty years of change in the entertainment industry and traveled around the world eight times. He witnessed all cultures and has seen more than any of us will ever experience in our lifetime. He saw the breakdown of the family unit, a breakdown of morality, and an alienation from faith. These scenarios that, if left to decline, set the stage for government control of the masses. It will stifle ambition, independent thought and personal decision making, which is precisely what the government wants.

    In my humble opinion, Theresa's attempt to psychoanalyze you about your mother and father was straight from the Rulebook for Radicals. If you can't debate a topic and back it up with facts, get personal and go for the jugular. Can't fool me, Theresa "Oliver" Stone!

    Theresa says she left the entertainment industry because she got burned for speaking her mind? What on earth did she say that would have prompted her to leave a career in the industry? Sorry, but I spent twenty years in a creative role working for some of the most callous Hollywood producers. I had to attend meetings with executives who only looked at the bottom line. There was not a creative mind in the bunch, yet those very producers encouraged me to speak my mind at all times, and not to fear challenging someone's idea. Politics had nothing to do with it and I never had a political discussion with any colleague I ever worked with. I had to challenge ideas, but I did it with great care and in such a way as to compliment the person offering the idea, and bring people into the fold of exploring a better way. I survived because my talent was strong, and when you bring something of value to the table, you earn the respect of others who listen and learn from you. Michael survived the industry for as long as he did without compromising his creativity or selling his soul. Whatever caused Theresa to leave the industry, it was either because her talent was not enough to carry her through, or a lack of finesse in how she handled her conflict – which would not be surprising given the tirade she made against you!

    Bonnie, I don't often have these long vents, but this time...the need was ripe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mimi said - "He also said, which I tried to understand but completely lost, “in 2003...me, Chris Tucker and my father had a chance to present Christ to Mike...” Is he talking about they all prayed together that day? He couldn’t be presenting “Christ to Mike” because Mike already know Christ before that day. I need some help on this one."

    >>>>> Michael to my knowledge was a Bible reader from a young age. I'm not sure what Jehovah's Witness teach in as far as Jesus (Son of God or Prophet), but I will have to read up on that because I really don't know. My sister investigated 7th Day Adventist for a few years and they believe that the Arch Angel Michael and Jesus were the same. I do not believe that.

    It is entirely possible that Michael read and studied the Bible loving God and Jesus his whole life while being "saved" officially in 2003. Michael is the only one who could explain or refute that. Constantine believed in Jesus but waited until just before his death to ask to be forgiven for his sins, because he believed that if he sinned before he died, he would mess things up for himself. God knew Michael's heart and he must have been pleased with him to give him such an incredible job. :o)

    I love his face too. Matches his heart.
    -------------------------------------------

    coxib said - "LOL, you have recently made my brain work a lot!"

    >>>>>>>> LOL, can you smell the smoke from mine? Someone asked me about the ear plug in my ear the other day....I told them is was a smoke detector...

    You said - "i have a dream : that all the fans/ supporters , all those who love Michael join together to find and spread the thruth about him, and above all spread his message. Wouldn't it be wonderful? "

    >>>>>> I have that same dream!!! I am trying to get help with that to just get the word out. You almost don't want to believe the persecution, but you look at what he was about and look at what they did to him and what they TRIED to get the public to believe, it's just horrifying to know human beings did this to another human being.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PrincessGlam said - "They HAVEN'T gone back to his songs, or looked on the internet, or done anymore research. And these are people who love his music. They think it's far fetched AND THAT IS MY POINT. That is what most people are going to think, they are NOT going to research it for themselves.
    If Michael couldn't get his point over to his millions of fans, through a very powerful vehicle, his music, then we have little chance of doing it for him. "

    >>>>>>>>> This is the struggle Michael had with trying to get people to hear his message through the music. You're right, most people don't care as long as they are "entertained". This is the "evil" at work in that industry.
    What Michael finally felt he had to say "goodbye" to. This forum is as public as I can guess unless . . . I do have an idea but I have held off. There is something that can be done.

    Also you mention the "convincing parable" and "part of his plan...." Maybe it is? Maybe that is exactly why he did this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skiper said - "Dear Bonnie, you know how much I appreciate all your wonderful work, you make light on the truth 'about Michael. I am happy that people like Michael, Mozart, Michelangelo, they have existed 'cause they represented the good."

    >>>>>>>>>> I am thankful for them too. You are right, there is evil in the world. It is the "sickness" that Michael talks about in TII and wanting to give hope to people. I will keep doing my best. Thank you and God bless you.♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Judith said - "Just yesterday, I was researching my name in the bible and it lead me to Edom, Bozrah, and His re-appearance. Most curious."

    >>>>>>>>> Judith!!! Good for you! In that case, I think I'm going to stick close by you! LOL! ♥
    ---------------------------------------------
    Spotlight said - "Everyone of us who gets it knows that Michael's lifelong concern for the planet means taking care of every living thing on the planet, including HUMANITY. He knows that human beings hold the key, but it takes more than knowledge and power to reverse the course of destruction. Michael's mission was to INSPIRE us through LOVE and compassion for one another, to spark the WILL and DESIRE to make it happen! The planet is humanity's only home. If we don't come together in love for our fellow man first, the state of the planet won't matter. "

    >>>>>>>> What you stated above is exactly . . . EXACTLY why I do this blog. Thank you, thank you for so eloquently expressing what Michael was about! You are right. If human beings can't remember what it is like to be human, we are NOT going to be able to take care of anything if not each other.

    On the rest of what you said . . . LOL! This is the first real political statement I have ever made on this blog, so here it goes . . .
    Would you, like, consider running for president? (:oD

    Teresa has engaged in these types of tactics twice before but this one was the worst. She won't get another chance. She is blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spotlight said - "In my humble opinion, Theresa's attempt to psychoanalyze you about your mother and father was straight from the Rulebook for Radicals. If you can't debate a topic and back it up with facts, get personal and go for the jugular. Can't fool me, Theresa "Oliver" Stone!"

    >>>>>>>> I saw that one coming so I didn't want to cheapen it with a comment. I only wanted to post it again because you're right. The going after the personal is a big tipoff of their tactics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie said - "On the rest of what you said . . . LOL! This is the first real political statement I have ever made on this blog, so here it goes . . .
    Would you, like, consider running for president? (:oD "

    >>>>Wow! Thanks for the compliment, Bonnie. Do you think I could win an election? Tell you what - if Michael ever decides to run for president, our boy would win in a landslide victory, and I would accept the nomination to be his VP running mate! Of course if I WAS his "mate," I wouldn't be running anywhere, except into his arms! (Come on, Bonnie - you had to see that one coming...LOL!) ;-)

    >>>>I love your ear plug smoke detector! That was hysterical!

    Bonnie said - "This is the struggle Michael had with trying to get people to hear his message through the music. You're right, most people don't care as long as they are "entertained". This is the "evil" at work in that industry. What Michael finally felt he had to say "goodbye" to. This forum is as public as I can guess unless . . . I do have an idea but I have held off. There is something that can be done."

    >>>>You know I want to hear about this and do my part in whatever way I can help!

    Fabulous blog, Bonnie. I believe that somehow Michael is working his magic through you. He is with us, I can feel it. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have understood "Another Part of Me" differently this time. It's as though Michael is talking to the masses of people whose job it is to carry out the elitists' mission of evil. An agenda they are mostly unaware of, blind to. They are people, who are "just doing their job" (an excuse in my mind) but whose jobs come before their humanity. Humanity, which includes love, compassion and empathy, knowing the victim could as easily be themselves...and will be one day. Humanity, which should come before their job. They are the enforcers and the surrounding structure of jobs. They are the teeth that keep the gears of the machine turning.

    If en-mass they found their conscience, the machine would have no power. Afterall, the ones pulling the strings on this game are few, but rolling in OUR money, sifting the interest they make on it back to us. Money, which corrupts the minds, hearts and souls of people. People who need to feed their family but whose job interferes with others who need to do the same, causing misery. People, who in the big picture..."collective" keeps coming to mind...they are another part of each of us and we, them.

    Does that make sense? BTW, I'm curious what do people think of when they hear the word "collective"?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Spotlight said - "if Michael ever decides to run for president, our boy would win in a landslide victory, and I would accept the nomination to be his VP running mate! Of course if I WAS his "mate," I wouldn't be running anywhere, except into his arms! "

    >>>>>>>>> Uh, there will be none of that. I always wondered why they put the words "running" and "mate" together in reference to a political office. Now I know, LOL!

    You said - ">>>>You know I want to hear about this and do my part in whatever way I can help!"

    >>>>>>>> Good! You will, LOL! ♥
    ----------------------------------------------

    Truthbtold said - "It's as though Michael is talking to the masses of people whose job it is to carry out the elitists' mission of evil. An agenda they are mostly unaware of, blind to."

    >>>>>> Exactly. His challenge of "We're taking over, we have the truth..." and "We're sending out a major love....And this our message to you..."

    In one of the Harlem speeches, Michael calls out the abuse of artists. On the second one he actually names Sony and Mottola as puppets. Sharpton was not happy about that. Why? Mottola has nothing to do with Sharpton, right? I mean if anything Sharpton at that time could have thrown some weight behind his influence and threatened to tell those that support him that they will encourage a boycott of Sony . . . but Sharpton didn't. Instead he appeared embarrassed that Michael said that in his speech. Makes me wonder how many of these "leaders" are really puppets who, because they are successful in stirring the "hatred" broth, are "tolerated" and "funded" by these "collective" at the top of this.

    When I hear the word "collective", I think of the Borg in Star Trek, the Next Generation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.