Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson's Warnings

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, February 21, 2011

Michael Jackson's Warnings

February 21, 2011 – Michael’s Warnings
The Best Minds of the Nation are Mysteriously Vanishing…


Acts 26:24 – 26
24 Now as he thus made his defense, Festus said with a loud voice, “Paul, you are beside yourself! Much learning is driving you mad!”
25
But he said, “I am not mad, most noble Festus, but speak the words of truth and reason. 26 For the king, before whom I also speak freely, knows these things; for I am convinced that none of these things escapes his attention, since this thing was not done in a corner.”

Update:  Said Musa is facing imminent execution in Kabul for converting to Christianity.  We were told about it in church on Sunday.  Can anyone help?  We were told to write to our senators, but I  think it is obvious they can/won't do anything.  They don't care.  We want them to see a God of love.

Michael did not hide either

A Witness for what they tried to cover

In Acts, we see the same pattern to what is going on today.  King Agrippa, even though he knows the truth and knows the prophets of which Paul speaks, but tries to convince Paul that he is over thinking things or has an over-active imagination.  Those accusing Paul and wanting him put to death have no counter argument but instead accuse him of being crazy, but they will not debate the issue Paul puts in front of them.

They instead try to “change history” with repeated mantra and propaganda (before Tavistock and “propaganda” and “P.R.” existed).

So why would they employ lies and liars to convince you if they have nothing to hide?  Peer pressure is not worth hell.

People behind this continue to try and convince their expertise of a time in which they did not live.  Do the people from the past know less about their past then the deceivers today?  They cannot tear down the claims of God’s word, so instead they ridicule . . . or employ others to do it, as these entities did to Michael through the press.

Kenny looks like he has tears in his eyes



Do you know what I do when I am trying to work on my blog and my mother calls (which usually means an hour long phone call . . . or more)?

I make myself unavailable.  I “hide”.  I don’t answer the phone.  I have left the building.  I am not home (whether the lights are on or not). 

Have you ever found yourself in a position where leaving behind the very thing you were fighting for serves a greater purpose?

Did you ever put bait in a mouse trap?

Did you ever go fishing?  What do you do with the bait once you have it in the water?  How do you attract the fist to the bait?  You MOVE it.

Give them something to go after . . .

Making the first Move


“A man purposely destroys his empire . . . An Industrialist learns that he is morally great . . . A philosopher becomes a pirate . . . One man vows to change the world forever . . .”

This is the “revolution” that needs to happen.


This probably will not happen in real life, but man . . . if it did, what would I do without my computer?  I’d have to get up and talk in public . . . yikes!


Michael English
Midnight Cry

Perhaps testing an “actor” in the White House was the first step to successfully transitioning from creating policy to creating illusion?  Bush’s terrific acting job.

9-11 and George Bush


Someone explain to me, how what our government did was any different than what Hitler did, or what Saddam Hussein was accused of doing?

Obama funding and encouraging unrest here:

Why Wisconsin Gov. under fire


An interview that I had seen before but now seeing in a different light, Jermaine Jackson is talking on an interview outside of the U.S. where he can speak more openly.  Now Jermaine also talks about a conspiracy, but when he mentions the trial as a way to distract the public from what they were trying to do, which was steal the catalog, my ears perked up.  That is exactly what we are seeing now with Branca-and-company’s antics.  Listen . . .

Jermaine Jackson on U.S. Gov.
Conspiracy involving Government and FBI
Yes, they know what’s going on.

Look at the timing of the Goldman Sach’s deal!  Look at the dates at the top of some of the documents that Johnnie Roberts and Branca so graciously gave us on the web!  

 Branca looking out for Michael’s best interests?  Absolutely not.   

Branca working for Michael?  Absolutely not!

From mid 2003 through that January meeting in 2004 which I talked about here:  Michael’s Gypsies, Liars, Tramps and Thieves, they were at work behind the scenes, drafting up a proposal to relieve Michael of BOTH of his music publishing catalogs.  It was thanks to Lisa Marie and John Branca that Sony ever got a hold of it in the first place. 

Let’s not forget THESE guys!
Bastions of Deception who gets their
Orders from the Father of Lies


This Goldman Sach’s deal that Branca and the team of wolves drew up was nothing more than a hastily drafted attempt that was in the planning during Michael’s trial, to try to get him to agree by duress.  That is to say, the PLAN to extricate Michael from the Sony/ATV and his own music catalog was a long time in the planning, but the Goldman Sach’s deal was timed specifically to hit him during the most stressful time of his life.  Imagine the surprise when Michael told them to take a flying leap!  Michael knew what all this was about and apparently, so does his family.  There is so much they probably cannot/will not say, but they know. 

Michael talking about Conspiracy enacted through the media

There have been several of our top leaders that have been mentioned in connection to wanting to either hold off the international bankers or free the U.S. from it’s grips.  Michael has met at least one of them.

Ronald Reagan, even though a member of the “Good ole Boys” clubs I believe wanted to pull away from their goals.  He was shot, but not killed early in his first term.  That was apparently enough to keep him in line, but he is the only president that sent this to Michael:

Letter from Ronald Reagan to Michael


John F. Kennedy wanted to put us back on the Gold standard and get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank . . . We know what happened to him.

Abraham Lincoln refused a central banking system.  He was assassinated.

Rothschilds vs. U.S. Presidents

More History


Isn’t it surprising to anyone that when released to the public, that the FBI files of neither John Lennon nor Michael Jackson “Illuminated” anything incriminating for all the surveillance they did of these two artists and all the harassment they perpetrated?


They’ll TAKE but they won’t MAKE
On Tax Day, 2011 Scene from Atlas Shrugged

What Branca and the people working at his level are doing through the press is distracting YOU.  They still want that catalog.

I have throughout this year shown you what they do to distract you from the message Michael wanted to get out there. 

If John Branca was “friends” with Michael, or looking out for Michael’s best interests, would not the family be consulting with him?  Wouldn’t he have shown up at the memorial and the funeral he was invited to?  No.  Because he was busy working on paperwork to get him in control of Michael’s estate.

The SAME PATTERN as in 2005, when he could not be at the trial for “his friend Michael”, because he was busy working on trying to get the catalog from Michael with the Goldman Sach’s deal with the very enemies that the establishment sent forth to take Michael out professionally.

In the next couple of days, we are going to show you exactly why and how Michael was on to them.

Tomorrow, some comparisons between the Sony/ATV catalog,  and Michael’s Mijac catalog and why they want that one too.

Hollywood Getting Back to God?  Or yet another distraction cloaked lie?

Every one of those bankers, accountants and lawfirms that surrounded Michael during his career were entangled with the Rothschild’s banks and the Rothschild-funded Tavistock.  Every single one.

John Branca was not looking out for Michael.  John Branca also did not hate Michael.  John Branca and firm were just “doing their job”.  I’m sure he tried to persuade Michael to fall in line. 

Everyone that comes to this blog and reads it, including those that have stopped posting to comments, threatening to “leave” because you don’t like what I say better listen.  Because Michael was fighting this battle for you.  For everyone reading this.

Do you know why someone would even bother with fighting a seemingly losing battle, knowing most people will not even hear? 

Because he loved you.  God put that love in him.

Do you know how Michael could keep going, decade after decade, year after year despite everything they tried to do to him?

Because he loved you and he felt “one” with the mission God gave him.

Michael is a warning.  He tried to reach as many “children” as he could.

I really hope you are listening now.

Tomorrow, we will show you the comparisons to some of the songs on Michael’s music catalogs . . . then on Wednesday, I have something beautiful to show you.

God love and reach each and every one of you.  Please say a prayer that the lost children will be reached and for one person to find and know love before tomorrow.

“You will do anything for money . . .”
So you call it trust but I say it’s just
In the Devil’s game of greed and lust . . .
You’re saluting the flat your country TRUSTS you
Now you’re wearing a badge your called the JUST FEW
And you’re fighting the wars a soldier must do . . .
You would do anything for money . . .”

Sure . . . there’s no conspiracy.  Just ask Terrible-Ellie.  He “doesn’t believe in conspiracies . . . as a general rule”.

So who’s rule would that be, Randy T.?  Tell Branca thank you for the documents.  Love the dates.  Priorities are a curious thing, aren’t they?  Given a choice between having his “life-long friend” and lawyer show up for his trial or . . . work on raping him of his catalog and his finances, which do you think Michael would have preferred?

Don’t answer that . . . Michael already did . . . on February 3, 2003.  Thanks again, Branca.

Update:  Branca Explanation of the movement of Mijac to Sony/ATV.  This is bull . . . Sony will be making money off of Michael 50% as will Branca as a member of the board.  Source

God has not left the building


Love will save  you
It is calling you . . .

12 comments:

  1. Dear Bonnie,when I see the movie on the assassination of Kennedy I am bad, even Luther King, it hurts. They were the '60s and I remember very well and I always wondered: how can 'be so' cowards. 'Cause so much violence in the world and more particularly in humans' vouchers. Why? As in a song by Michael. Why?
    Hello Bonnie to more 'late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    I hadn't seen the interview of Jermaine talking about the conspiracy before, so thank you for posting that. It really is clear to me that as soon as that darn AEG contract was signed, the SAME PATTERN started up again, but stronger and faster this time. Michael MUST have known that would happen.
    You also say Michael was working for US. Do you know, since he 'passed' and with the unseemly scramble to get 'This Is It' and 'Michael' on the shelves, come what may, I can feel the evil coming straight at me. I really feel that Michael stood in the way of a lot of this manipulation, and protected his fans from it. The only plus is that we can now see it first hand. The curtain has fallen, and those leeches have been exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie!

    Oh my goodness, I can hardly keep up with you! You are creating one amazing, thought-provoking blog after a another! It never ceases to amaze me how you find all of these sources and information! Do you ever find time to sleep and eat? (smile)

    I didn't know that Atlas Shrugged was a movie! I noticed that it is put out by Dreamworks SKG (Spielberg, Katzenberg, and Geffin) who,
    imagine that, stole the Dreamworks logo from Michael among other things relating to the whole concept of Dreamworks and refusing partnership with Michael on Dreamworks. As Michael read the book and has an interest in filmmaking, it is not a stretch that to think that maybe he wanted to do the movie. I guess his lovely friend Spielberg got there first-hmmmph!

    The news that Mijac catalog was being merged with Sony/ATV was very upsetting. Is this true? Michael retaining interest in Sony/ATV catalog and his own Mijac catalog is one of the things I hang on to. If they are ever in the hands of $ony/Branca, I might lose it. That email to MJ Upbeat from Branca was what?....some kind of spin to distract MJ "superfans"? What is the Jackson family saying if anything?

    I am still here reading your blog everyday even though I had been under the weather. I am feeling much better now but I want to say, everytime I want to comment on something, I've found that
    Spotlight has said it for me! He/She has an amazing way with words. I am 100% in your corner but I must admit, I want to do SOMETHING! I want to do something to protect Michael and his family and I feel so useless here! No way do I want him to lose his catalogs and I am losing patience until he returns. Forgive me for the rambling...

    Oh and by the way...a very Happy Anniversary to you and Ed!

    one amazing, thought-provoking blog after a another! It never ceases to amaze me
    how you find all of these sources and information! Do you ever find time to sleep and eat? (smile)

    I didn't know
    that Atlas Shrugged was a movie! I noticed that it is put out
    by Dreamworks SKG (Spielberg, Katzenberg, and Geffin) who,
    imagine that, stole the Dreamworks logo from Michael among
    other things relating to the whole concept of Dreamworks and refusing partnership with Michael on Dreamworks. As Michael read the book and has an interest in filmmaking, it is not a stretch that to
    think that maybe he wanted to do the movie. I guess his lovely friend Spielberg got there first-hmmmph!

    The news that Mijac catalog was being merged with Sony/ATV was very upsetting. Is this true? Michael retaining interest in Sony/ATV catalog and his own Mijac catalog is one of the things I hang on to. If they are ever in the hands of $ony/Branca, I might lose it. That email to MJ Upbeat from Branca was what?....some kind of spin to distract MJ "superfans"? What is the Jackson family saying if anything?

    I am still here reading your blog everyday even though I had been under the weather. I am feeling much better now but I want to say, everytime I want to comment on something, I've found that
    Spotlight has said it for me! He/She has an amazing way with words. I am 100% in your corner but I must admit, I want to do SOMETHING! I want to do something to protect Michael and his family and I feel so useless here! No way do I want him to lose his catalogs and I am losing patience until he returns. Forgive me for the rambling...

    Oh and by the way...a very Happy Anniversary to you and Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie said:"God put that love in him.
    Because he loved you and he felt “one” with the mission God gave him.
    Michael is a warning. He tried to reach as many “children” as he could."
    Bonnie all these words of love fill my heart.
    When Michael was alive, many people believed that he was completely artificial, a person is not credible,how many times I have heard say anything bad about Michael. My son did not say nice things about Michael. Especially for his appearance, plastic surgery.For this reason, people criticized him and not for other reasons.
    But now, believe me, something is happening because 'the same people realize what Michael meant by his messages. This makes me very happy.

    Bonnie I agree with you when you say:
    "I really hope you are listening now."
    We hope all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skiper said - "They were the '60s and I remember very well and I always wondered: how can 'be so' cowards."

    >>>>>>>>> Back in the 60's most didn't even know what was going on. Television was beginning to replace the family conversation around the dinner table, Divorce was becoming "fashionable" as was recreational drug use. These people were infiltrating our educational institutions, our government, law enforcement. We had people and groups out there warning us about it, but they were written off in the press as "nutcases" and "conspiracy theorists" . . . the same sort of attacks you see now. It's happened in Europe too, not just here, come countries worse than others but someone like Michael had enough influence to be a threat to them. You'll see as we get into this, it tends to make me very, very angry.
    --------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "It really is clear to me that as soon as that darn AEG contract was signed, the SAME PATTERN started up again, but stronger and faster this time. Michael MUST have known that would happen."

    Jermaine didn't say anything about AEG, he was talking about our government! There is a video above which talks about "hidden in plain site" and if you haven't watched it, I implore you to watch it because even what you are seeing now will start to make a lot of sense.

    "This is It" has a lot of information in it, even what Sony didn't cut out of it. At first the whole idea of the "footage" being turned into a film infuriated me too, but I had to buy it and watch it so that nobody else had to tell me what was in it. That speech Michael made to the dancers/techs all standing in a circle was, well, I keep going back and listening to that. Some of those people HAD to know what he was talking about and if you look at the emotion on those faces you can see, you know that THEY know this is the last time they are going to see Michael, including Kenny. Sometimes you have to do something shocking for people to lift their eyelids all the way up and see what is going on.

    Like I said before, don't be disappointed if when the truth comes out, AEG is innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bonnie,

    Love the Blog. I think you know by now that although I don't comment much, I am always here. You are doing a splendid job.

    Am I blind or is there a certain manipulation taking place out there in the fan world. RF writes some misleading, grimy article which gets posted around. Then in comes the big, bad MJ protector to reassure the fans of a certain status quo. And the awful thing is that the fans buy into it. So frustrating.

    Thanks for posting the Jermaine interview. I hadn't seen it, in its entirety, before. It's amazing how the fans have allowed themselves to be abusive to Michael's family. They, the family, obviously cannot say much, but, there is much to be gleaned from some interesting things they say and do. I wish fan world would wake up and stop being led.

    Can't wait for your next entry. Have a great day, Bonnie. Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria said - "I didn't know that Atlas Shrugged was a movie! I noticed that it is put out by Dreamworks SKG (Spielberg, Katzenberg, and Geffin) who,
    imagine that, stole the Dreamworks logo from Michael among other things relating to the whole concept of Dreamworks and refusing partnership with Michael on Dreamworks."

    >>>>>> Did you notice that there are two versions of the film posted above? The "trailer" is the one on the movie coming out on April 15th. The other showing a "scene" "Reardon comes home", the actors are totally different. Hank Reardon is a different person. The "Hank Reardon" in the movie trailer looks like he's being portrayed by Jeff Bridges, and if that is really Brad Pitt, which means . . . I am not going to spend my money on this movie. Isn't it ironic that the rights to this book, written by a woman who foresaw what was happening to our country back in the 1950's, should sell out to company directly linked to the very element they are seeking to expose?

    Read the book. I'm going to write to the Ayn Rand institute and give them a piece (several of them) of my mind. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. It's a shame, it looks like it would be a good movie. I wonder how badly it will be twisted?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    You may be right that AEG is innocent - but I still think that the contract was the trigger for OTHERS to wade in. Michael didn't sign until 26 January 2009, but earlier that month Halperin had already written the piece about him having only 6 months to live, because they knew he was in talks with AEG. It started before he had even signed the contract! A gradual chipping away by various lawyers, managers, accountants and journalists, to weaken him mentally, physically and professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Bonnie I haven't been commenting on your
    blogs for some time now. I want you to know
    we are here with you. You are not alone on half
    of michael I want to thank you for been Michaels
    worrier. Gypsies, Liars, Tramps, and Thieves,
    in suit's is this the final kill for Michael,s
    catalog's there is something happening with the
    catalog why does John Branca feel the need to
    make Statements about Catalog? Does he think
    we believe anything that he tell us. only Superfans
    believe John Branca and we know who they are.
    It will be heart broken and very upsetting for
    these Thieves to final Steal both Catalog.
    Keep the Faith. I am.
    Happy Anniversary to you and Ed God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skiper said - "My son did not say nice things about Michael. Especially for his appearance, plastic surgery.For this reason, people criticized him and not for other reasons.
    But now, believe me, something is happening because 'the same people realize what Michael meant by his messages. This makes me very happy."

    >>>>>>>>>>> That makes me very happy too♥ I have the same problem with my sister's children . . . conditioned by the system, and THEY were homeschooled, at least until high school then went to charter schools. My sister likes him and has two of his albums, including Thriller (which shocked me) but she has never followed him either. My mother is now a full convert (whoo-hooo! I did my job!) as is my husband. Mom was a much harder sell. I am looking for other listeners. :o)
    --------------------------------------------

    Judith said - "Am I blind or is there a certain manipulation taking place out there in the fan world. RF writes some misleading, grimy article which gets posted around. Then in comes the big, bad MJ protector to reassure the fans of a certain status quo. And the awful thing is that the fans buy into it. So frustrating."

    >>>>>>> To the contrary you actually have sight! There has been a manipulation going on among the fan base since day one (June 25, 2009) and unfortunately, some fans are still "blinded". And that was exactly my point. Why would he bother? He doesn't care what we think. On the fans beating up on the family, I believe that has calmed down a bit, but the same people who were initiating the "beating up" are now out there convincing "new" fans they are family friends of the Jacksons. I have a blog coming up on those updates too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PrincessGlam said - "You may be right that AEG is innocent - but I still think that the contract was the trigger for OTHERS to wade in. Michael didn't sign until 26 January 2009, but earlier that month Halperin had already written the piece about him having only 6 months to live, because they knew he was in talks with AEG. It started before he had even signed the contract! A gradual chipping away by various lawyers, managers, accountants and journalists, to weaken him mentally, physically and professionally."

    >>>>>>> Oooooh . . . you are so close! Expand that to "the concerts" were the trigger. Think about what you just said. There was not a whole lot of press about Michael between 2006 and 2008. There were some reports about his finances and whatnot but not nearly what he had endured prior to and during the trial. What he faced coming back home was nothing compared to what he had dealt with in the past.

    There was a lot of control around Michael upon his return. There was also a lot of attempt to infiltrate and negative stories were the result of their failures . . . make the family look bad. That Trial of Murray's, Princess, is being televised. They are allowing this for a reason. The press cannot successfully twist the courtroom happenings if it is televised. Think about that. I will be ON THAT!
    ----------------------------------------------

    Ella said - "You are not alone on half
    of michael I want to thank you for been Michaels
    worrier. Gypsies, Liars, Tramps, and Thieves,
    in suit's is this the final kill for Michael,s
    catalog's there is something happening with the
    catalog why does John Branca feel the need to
    make Statements about Catalog?"

    >>>>>>> Ella, hi. I remember you :o) I am Michael's "worrier" alright! Although I heard a saying once . . . If you worry, you are not praying . . . If you pray, you shouldn't be worrying". The news items going out are John Branca deflecting attention away from something but I don't know what it is yet. Murray's trial is coming up and they may try to pull something on the cusp of that happening. There is something bigger going on above him too. You will see in the next few blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gee, I'm still way back here trying to absorb the fact all those presidents were assassinated! I know quite a bit about the present day/more recent deceptions, like 9/11, but my brain is still processing all this! And, trying to catch up on your amazingly informative posts, Bonnie!

    So, I can certainly understand if readers are having a hard time with all this information.

    Great job Bonnie!

    I too wonder how "Atlas Shrugged" will be portrayed by Hollywood. Seems to me it should have been released as an independent "documentary", screened at a major film festival. On the bright side, the widespread exposure may encourage some to read the book and do their own research.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.