Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael's Unconditional Love - This is Where the Healing Begins

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Michael's Unconditional Love - This is Where the Healing Begins


February 18, 2011 – This is Where the Healing Begins
The Value of Unconditional Love


“Healing for the fallen”
Isaiah 57: 14 – 18: 14And one shall say, “ Heap it up! Heap it up!  Prepare the way, Take the stumbling block out of the way of My people.” 15 For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

“ I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones. 16 For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made. 17 For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. 18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners.
Michael bared his soul in his songs, including those where he calls out to God for healing.  One of those songs in “Stranger in Moscow”, which was the song that led me to reach out to him. 

“Swift and Sudden fall from grace
Sunny days seem far away…”

I have told this story in the beginning of this blog.  After weeks of going through interviews, speeches, depositions and home movies to get to know him, and after watching them all again, in chronological order, I found and heard “Stranger in Moscow” for the first time.

Had I listened to that song before I tried getting to know him and what he went through, I might not have understood the song.  By the end of my first viewing of that short film, something happened.  I don’t know how or what it was, but I found myself crumbled on my desk in tears and in prayer.  And I before I knew why I did it, I was asking God to give me his pain.

I did not understand the significance of what I did because at the time, I believed he was dead.  I had never been so moved to pray for or ask for someone else’s pain before.   Throughout the rest of that day, I could not stop crying.  I thought about everything.  My eyes were not the only floodgates that were opened.  My heart, my sight, my hearing and my understanding.  It was an emotional purge of which the likes I had never been through before.

The first thought that came to mind was Jesus.  Did he ask God for our pain?  Is this how he must have felt?  How about Michael?  Did he has God for the pain of those children he sought to help?  The people across the world that he met?  This was so totally new to me.

I understood at that moment what unconditional love was.  It was simply love so strong and so pure that asking God for that person’s pain, or laying down your life for someone elses, as it says in John 15:13, “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends”.  It wasn’t a decision, it wasn’t something I pondered the consequences of, I just asked God for his pain.  I didn’t think about it until after I did it.

That is when my own healing began.  How do you know that you are spiritually healing?

What happened the rest of that day is what told me.

I continued to cry, hiding it from my husband (this folks, is a no-no, because they you have to LIE and that stalls your healing…) throughout the evening.  As soon as that door in my heart had opened, my pain went rushing out.  What was in there was Michael’s pain.  Everything I knew he went through at that point was acute.  I did think I was going nuts. 

Preparing dinner, I had to turn away from my husband because the tears would not stop.  I told him I was coming down with a cold (because I was quite stuffy sounding by that time).  After dinner he went down to the office in the basement and I washed dishes . . . in TEARS.

He went to bed, I cried.  I went to bed and cried.  I could not stop.  I began praying, at first asking God why I could not stop crying.  Why did it hurt so much?  Why him?  I didn’t know him.  Never met him.  This did not make sense.  Why are you burdening me so with this? (yes, I forgot I asked for it.  Human beings have very short memories).

The prayer about my crying turned into a prayer for Michael.  I began telling God everything I heard Michael say about God and Jesus in his interviews.  I “reminded” God that Michael witnessed for him (like he didn’t know???) and that Michael was trying to tell people about Him (I was starting to get angry . . . with God), and I wanted God to tell me why people like Michael always get hurt and the bad guys always win?  “Why God?  What did he do that was so wrong?  There are people prospering that care nothing for human life and you let THIS happen to someone like Michael?  He always talked about you, he tried to be like Jesus, he did what he thought you told him to do.  He Loved you!  Why didn’t you protect him?”

Every time I reiterate this story, the power of the emotions still get to me.  But it was nothing compared to what happened next.  Because God answered me.  As I lay their crying because I could no longer pray, soaking my pillow and unable to breathe through my nose, He answered me.

The cool pair of lips that felt like air pressure pressed against my cheek in a kiss.  That kiss calmed me and cleared my sinuses and cooled my face hot from crying.  That kiss was my answer to the question I asked God.  I didn’t know if Michael was protected in Heaven or still here on Earth, but God had Michael.  I remember smiling in the dark, thanking God and feeling blessed by such an answer.  Then I fell asleep.
So I learned that you feel unconditional love when you offer it to someone else.  I learned that your own pain is healed when you ask for someone else’s pain.  Where do you go from there?

There are other people in the world that don’t know this even exists. 

This is Where the Healing Begins


On Thursday evening, I watched Glen Beck, because my husband had been watching his take on the whole upheaval in Egypt.  Most of the time I get angry just listening to him, but I did get something out of the Thursday show.

One of the guests he had interviewed Thursday was Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, who is a physician and a practicing Moslem in the United States.  I listened to him describe what separates people like himself and Ahmadinejad.   He is a member of the American-Islamic Forum for Democracy.  His views on separating Mosque and state are admirable.

Here, Dr. Jasser describes the how his faith has been twisted. This happens in Christian faith too.  I’m sorry this is all the way at the 5:50 minute mark in this video.

5:50 – Dr. Zuhdi Jasser
He talks about dangers of Political Islam
And that anyone who “interferes” with God
Becomes God and that is forbidden in his
faith.

I am not a theological expert, but I did want this clip on here because this man has done the best job in my opinion, of explaining how he believes Islam has been separated from the God of Abraham.

This is important, because what began as small pockets of hatred has been manipulated, fed and encouraged to grow for the agendas of others.

I also believe what this gentleman said is true and that is getting back to God.  Everything that has gone wrong and gone sour in ANY relationship, be it between a husband and wife, or nation to nation, can be corrected and healed if we get back to God and put him first.

Not ideologies, not politics, not ethnic backgrounds, not economic classes, countries, economies, corporations or self in any of the above.  The minute we start worrying about what we get out of it, that is when we start to fall.

In the Bible, I read about a God that sacrificed the life of his son so that we, the corrupted, can have a second chance.  Anyone.  Not just the Jewish, not just the Gentile, not just the Rockerfeller or the Rothschilds.  Anyone who asks him to please take them back and forgive them.  God loves and God protects those who put him first.  He laid down his life for us, why wouldn’t we?

I mentioned in a previous blog update that unconditional love cannot exist without free will.  God did not want an obligated love which is why he gave us free will. 

Michael’s Love Song
To God…

We chose to do with the life he gave us what we did and look at what we’ve done.  Look at what we’ve done and he STILL gave us a way to get back to him.  Why?  We certainly don’t deserve it.

There is nothing more fulfilling than accepting that love.  There is nothing more freeing than putting your head down on a desk and crying because you just realized you were willing to give up your life or take on someone else’s pain just because God answered your prayer for unconditional love.

I look at the strength of the faith of the man who’s name adorns this blog and know exactly how he made it through each and every battle, now that I know more about him.  I also know that because Michael was an example of what God expects of me, I would be able to do it.

Another Song from Michael
To God

The people who think they are running this show would like nothing more than for us to tear into each other and destroy ourselves.  It would save them a lot of money and they get entertained at the same time.  Regardless of whether they believe in God or not, their show will eventually end and they are going to find out exactly who the director is.

Something to think about:

““God’s House”, is a film by American Jewish photographer, Norman H. Gershman that shows Muslim tolerance towards Jews during the time when 150,000 Jews served in Nazi Army and the leaders of the World Zionist movement refused to help the European Jews being persecuted by the Nazis. Gershman chronicles the stories of Muslims, especially in Albania, who saved the lives of the Jews during WW II. Albania, Muslim country with a population of 3.6 million gave refuge to and hid 2,000 foreign European Jews. “These Muslim people in this small little country did something miraculous,” Gershman says in the film.Fritzi Weitzman 85 – then 13-year-old, was one of the Austrian Jews saved by the Muslims.”  Source

Part 1

Part 2


I am sure I am going to get blistered for this. But I have considered this:

There are Muslims that want to see me dead. There are also Jewish bankers that want to see me dead.  There are people in my own country’s government that want to see me dead.  I see no difference in either of them, do you?

God is a God of love.  He is also an avenger of the innocent.  Michael was fortunate enough to travel the world and talk to all walks of life.    Michael was able to see firsthand how so very alike we all are.

You can put your trust in men who thrive on the destruction of others, if that is your choice.  Or you can put your trust in the one who’s already proven He loves you.

All it takes is a sincere prayer and a willingness to let him open your heart.  You all read this blog for a reason.  What are you looking for?

Let him heal you.


God Bless you and have a great weekend.

It’s All for Love

That God Created You

22 comments:

  1. Glenn Beck video - I went back and read the bottom news banner from 2:45 - 5:20. Shocking from 4:00 to 5:20. Congress voted to extend 3 provisions of The Patriot Act - roving wire taps, access to "certain" business records, secret surveillance of non-American "lone wolf" terror suspects. (The next step? Remove "non-American".) Obama is expected to sign before it expires on Feb. 28th.

    This is what they have been doing with those "temporary" provisions since The Patriot Act was inflicted upon us in response to 9/11.

    People need to become aware of Obama's ancestry. Radical Muslims are blamed for 9/11. The next president is a "charming", quietly radical Muslim. There is something to the irony of that, I just can't put my finger on it. For sure we've been duped once again.

    Ok, with that in mind, the Muslim Brotherhood end times and Zudhi Jasser's insight are sca... No, NOT SCARY, I refuse... instead, good information to know!

    Bottom headlines banner again toward end - riot police cracking down in Bahrain too. Are those UN troops? Oh geez...behind the scenes fabrication, again? This is becoming awfully big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you as well Bonnie, have a great weekend. Thank you for spreading the message God and of love as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BONNIE : "You all read this blog for a reason. What are you looking for?"

    The reason(s)?
    Nr. 1 : First, because raising Michael's name in my own entourage did not find much echo except embarassed looks even when I tried to explain the great man Michael really was.
    Nr. 2 : finding the Truth & Justice for Michael, although I know this Blog alike any other is no Court of Justice. But a group of people united in spirit to defend Michael is a prayer that may in its ways produce blessings for the complete rehabilitation & defense of this innocent man.
    No. 3 : Your Blog is committed, sincere, also excellent as you have unwound the son drivers from 1985 that led to 06.25.2009. Painting Michael's character is also one of your strengths.
    Nr. 4 : after over 1 1/2 year, I still miss Michael like a brother or a very dear friend - not normal for someone like me rather rational. Reading your own & other commenters' deep love towards Michael helps me to understand mine a bit better. More than ever convinced that this man deserves our deepest affection, just that, we all come late !

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless is a song that gets to me every time, so pure and well...magical! Like an untainted child, Michael comes across as so in awe of God's love that his vocal expressions are infectious.

    The story of the Albanian Muslims protecting Jews is truly inspirational. As it should be, neighbors standing up for and helping neighbors. We are all more alike than we are different.

    So, is the whole 'Muslims and Jews hate each other' and fighting over sacred land etc. contrived too?

    Bonnie said:
    "There are Muslims that want to see me dead. There are also Jewish bankers that want to see me dead. There are people in my own country’s government that want to see me dead."

    Good for you Bonnie! It takes great courage. People didn't used to live their lives being afraid of death. Lots of manufactured behaviors.

    It sounds like you're doing some walking in Michael's shoes, must be doing lots right. Quite an adventure God is taking you on! Glad I can tag along. ;o) Thank you.

    "I see no difference in either of them, do you?"

    No. They must all be lost.

    I hope you are having a restful weekend Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie – thank you for your beautiful post as usual. I was absent for about three days taking care of my friend’s father who is sick. But I am telling you I became restless and felt so distance from Michael and all of you. Now my friend is here from out town to take care of her father and gave me a break.

    Bonnie said, “Why did it hurt so much? Why him? I didn’t know him. Never met him. This did not make sense.” I felt the same way when I first learned about his death. I was in despair and it was so painful I couldn’t handle it. I am glad the pain you went through opened you up to heal yourself and to stand for Michael for justice to be done.

    There are bad and good people in every faith and religion. IMO it’s really not fair to lump sum every Muslim as bad people and are here to hurt the people in America. I am glad Bonnie you mentioned the good deeds Muslim do/did around the world. God loves everything that he created. It’s us, people, who hate and discriminate each other against God’s will.

    I want to tell you some sweet story Janet Jackson told to the interviewer the other day about her fond memory of her brother Michael. She said that she and Michael, when they were young, used to go to this restaurant called “LOVE” (I never heard a restaurant given a name love before, and I thought that is so cute) and buy foods and drive around looking for homeless people to feed. I thought who would think like that to do at young age, but Michael who has unconditional love to everyone since he was little gave it all with no reserve.

    Another important point about Michael she made was she said, “Michael knows who he is.” Yes, I said “Michael knows who he is” in God and he showed his love to God with no reserve and with full dignity.

    We love you Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I start answering posts, I just want to tell you two things, no three . . .

    1. Progress. Garage. Spring cleaning prequel! Felt good. Did it in shorts. February, yeah!

    2. I drew a picture of Michael from the pic at the top of this blog. Something happened. I don't know how but he got smudged and now he has a uni-brow. I can't scan it like that, but It was scary. Kind of reminded me of his character (the demon) in Ghosts, but he still looked like Michael . . . sorry, still laughing.

    3. My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and the people who hosted our wedding at their home are coming down to visit us (Our Bible Study guardians if you will) in March and I am so happy about seeing them! (Jumps up and down like a little kid).

    Okay . . . can answer you all now. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truthbtold said - "Bottom headlines banner again toward end - riot police cracking down in Bahrain too. Are those UN troops? Oh geez...behind the scenes fabrication, again? This is becoming awfully big. "

    >>>>>>>> You know this is orchestrated. What about the "protests" in Wisconson. Teachers union? A democratically voted-in governor? Did they forget who it was that made the decisions on the bail out money and why that state has no money?

    Why are people so S-T-U-P-I-D??? Teachers need to GROW UP!!! Many people are out of work. Join the rest of your neighborhood! (Man!!! I can't go here!)
    ---------------------------------------------

    Americabound said - "God bless you as well Bonnie, have a great weekend. Thank you for spreading the message God and of love as well. :)"

    >>>>>>>>> God bless you! Thank you very much. I saw your blogs but haven't had a chance to read through them yet. Thank you for the work you do as well!
    -------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "after over 1 1/2 year, I still miss Michael like a brother or a very dear friend - not normal for someone like me rather rational."

    >>>>>>> I agree with ALL your reasons and they all resonate with me, but this one most of all. I've adopted him or he adopted me, not sure which one yet. I think probably closer to the truth is God opened my heart, threw him in there, shut the door and said, (with finger wagging) now you keep him in there until your job is done! Michael is probably in there right now, looking around and saying, "Hey . . . girl, you need to get up, go outside and WALK, get that heart rate up! Go! Moonwalk! Do something!" ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truth said - "So, is the whole 'Muslims and Jews hate each other' and fighting over sacred land etc. contrived too?"

    >>>>>>>> No, their animosity goes back to Biblical times. The Muslims (Moslems? Which spelling?) originated from Abraham's son Ishmael, via his wife's maid Hagar when Sarai could not have any children (she did not rely on God, couldn't wait, impatient when God had indeed promised Abraham many children).

    Anyhow, Israel arose from Abraham's second son, Isaac and Ishmael was actually Abraham's first son through Sarai's (later named Sarah) handmaid, Hagar. After Sarah bore Isaac, she became paranoid that Ishmael would inherit over her own son, so she drove Abraham to send Hagar and her son Ishmael away into the wilderness. It's a heartbreaking story in Genesis that begins in chapter 16 in the Bible. Hagar was originally Egyptian but I've never looked into her lineage if it is even available. You should read it. It tells you in the Bible about the growth of Arab nations as per God's promise to Ishmael and Hagar.

    Genesis 17:20: 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation."

    Interestingly enough there are also twelve original tribes of Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truthbtold said - "Good for you Bonnie! It takes great courage. People didn't used to live their lives being afraid of death. Lots of manufactured behaviors.

    It sounds like you're doing some walking in Michael's shoes, must be doing lots right. Quite an adventure God is taking you on! Glad I can tag along. ;o) Thank you."

    >>>>>>>> I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of pain! LOL! I shouldn't have worded it like that. It's not me specifically they want dead, just their goal to kill off people for gain. Nobody has threatened my life, so I just want to make that clear.

    I'm really not trying to walk in Michael's shoes. No way. Not worthy and they wouldn't fit (yes, his feet are bigger than mine, physically too). Whatever God wants to show me, I'm blessed and fortunate that I'm awake and I keep calling it that, because that is what it is. I am seeing lots of references to this in my reading in Isaiah. I think God used Michael to wake me up because he knows my draw to music and writing, (of course, he put it there) and the way I gravitate toward the wounded. Michael has a way of lifting you up and humbling you at the same time.

    You're right. This has been some kind of journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mimi said - "I felt the same way when I first learned about his death. I was in despair and it was so painful I couldn’t handle it. I am glad the pain you went through opened you up to heal yourself and to stand for Michael for justice to be done. "

    >>>>>>>>> This has been a very common experience and I originally started this blog because I kept seeing that from other people. I began keeping files on the computer about him then just decided to put everything I was learning in writing and to share it because I knew I was not the only one. I was hoping for some understanding . . . Whoa. Didn't expect THIS! (Thank you God♥) This is such a blessing!

    My husband sometimes has a hard time with my new-found ability to not worry about things I used to worry about. Things that are concerning us and our household for example. It's not that I'm not concerned about them, but there much more important things. I can't focus on "self" anymore because I feel off track when I do. It's weird. Every single problem we have had, be it financially or personally has been answered in the 11th hour sometimes! You KNOW you are doing what God wants you to do, when he consistently provides a way for you to keep going. That is how you know you are on the right path. He also lets you pay the consequences when you veer off course. You know it and you feel it. I trust him. I can get despondent over the pain I feel sometimes, because you do start feeling the burn of anger at the injustice. How can you not? But you keep going, knowing that God has that justice under control. You cry, get it out of your system and keep moving.

    I didn't see the Janet interview and I need to go look at that, but I'm not supposed to be working today. Just answering comments. But I love hearing and seeing stories like this. This is something I would like to do if I could afford it, but you don't need money to be NICE or kind to someone. Shoot, with just the two of us, I'm sure we have enough left overs after some dinners where a third person could have been fed.

    I talked to my son today on the phone (Miss him so much.... both of them) and we were talking about his dream that he had and he also feels that time is close. He seems calmer about it than I do, but then, he is Jon. He's always been my calm child. I want them closer to me. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, thank you so much for this beautiful blog about healing and faith! We all needed this message of hope given all the volatile events around the world.

    When you told how you first realized you were asking God for Michael's pain I cried my eyes out. A similar catharsis occurred with me around the same time, including the warm "tropical breeze" that caressed my ear and embraced me like a soft veil on that cold night in October 2009. Much like the "kiss" you experienced, these were not dreams we had, but real physical phenomenas. There was such a feeling of calm when the veil came over me, and it "spoke" in caresses telling me Michael was safe and not to worry for him. I believe it awakened a deeply buried spirituality I never knew I had. It was a revelation that comes from a special place - when the heart and soul surrender.

    In a state of near hysteria while suffocating my cries in a pillow, I was begging for a way to deal with the agony I was feeling. The news of Michael's death was one of the worst emotional jolts of my life, right up there with the death of my father and my brother's cancer diagnosis. but Michael was my first connection to that untapped spirituality. The shock of losing our little singing angel and all he became and gave to the world in the forty years that followed, I was more than ready to purge the pain of my own childhood.

    My research on Michael intensified, and with each passing day I knew my heart would need to make a lot of room for him, and in taking him in, the healing process began with my own past. I never cried so much in my life, and I still cry today, even though we have more reasons to hope than despair that Michael is still with us. But the tears I cry have been liberating in one way, because they are not selfish tears for my own suffering. Instead, I cry for every tear, every lie, fear, threat, betrayal, violation, public attack and every heartache Michael endured. Because we know that he fought and persevered through it all - not for himself, but for humanity...he did it for US! Michael deserves no less in return.

    Bonnie, I may not have formal faith in my life, but you have certainly brought me closer to how God plays a part in your life. Michael's faith in God was a big part of who he was, and his faith sustained him during his darkest days and months. How can anyone claim to love Michael...and not love God? For me, Michael is a beautiful example of God's work on this earth. And you, Bonnie, are a beautiful example of how your faith in God keeps you on the path of truth.

    Your blog left me feeling quite reassured tonight, and blessed to have your friendship. I am sure Michael feels surrounded by our warmth and love.

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, I had to comment separately on that B/W split image of Michael at the top of your blog. Looking at his mature, incredibly beautiful and expressive face, I feel so cheated that I didn't know Michael during his entire life in the way we know him today. What a tragic loss to have missed out on knowing the inner beauty of this unique and precious human being as his life unfolded over the years. I think back to when Michael was 22, and feel like the last 25+ years just fast forwarded to the present right before my eyes. It took his "death" to discover what was always there, but the media saw fit to ignore, ridicule or destroy - the beauty of his soul.

    What a wicked and cruel injustice to have waged a relentless war of hate and venom against someone so innocent, honorable and pure. Is the world so much better off now that it doesn't have Michael to kick to the ground anymore? Just look around us. We are WORSE off today without Michael! The media had a field day and a free ride slandering him for over half his life. And now? They can't tear themselves away from anything that bears Michael's magical name! I mean, isn't the best way to forget someone to stop writing about them? We don't see that happening. Guess that means Michael is a pretty spectacular person, right? R-I-G-H-T!

    Michael, you are truly a man for all seasons, and for all reasons. You are someone with whom I would have loved to grow up, share innocence, discover life, share adventures, your endeavors, harmonize with, comfort, heal your pain, share happiness, and travel everywhere with you to help heal the children. I would have made sure you ate properly and slept well to always feel your best. Not just to get you in shape for a performance, but because you deserve to be cared for...for YOU. How's that for a novel idea?

    And of course life would not be complete without challenging you to at least one water balloon fight! I confess to liking the "splat" noise, cuz chances are someone got wet. Yeah, we know it's never you, Applehead. You're still the reigning champion!

    But most of all, Michael, you are someone I would have loved to grow old with. Every facial line would make you more beautiful, because they would represent your life's journeys, and no one could ever hope to match those lines with the greatness of purpose as you have. Your beauty is from the soul - not from stage makeup or the skill of a surgeon. Your beauty is the boy from Gary. That is the Michael I will love forever.

    Come back soon, Michael. We miss you desperately and can't wait to let you know just how much!

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Bonnie, I speak often about you and your blog to my friends.
    As you're carrying out the voice of Michael. The voice of peace and justice.
    If you only knew, after the death of Mihael, how many people look at the good he has done. This makes me very happy if you knew how!
    Michael, it is not gone, his soul is with us all. I feel it.
    Last night I went to church to pray for Michael, for his children, his family and for us all.
    I have much love for him and I love you too Bonnie, you are carrying out this beautiful blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bonnie! I've been following this blog since December of last year but always find it hard to comment. I just want to say that I really admire what you're doing! I'm glad there are still good people in the world that stand for the truth in a world where deceit, wickedness and hatred reign! May God continue to strengthen, bless and protect you, your family and the Jacksons epecially Michael (whether dead or alive) and his kids! The attacks will come but I know that God will continue to help in this noble endeavour! Stay blessed!
    Nana (Sorry for sending this so many times. I hope it works!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pictures of Michael in the Sultanate of Oman in 2005 where he received a very warm hospitality : he looked more relaxed & so much cuter without his past heavy make-up :

    http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=934

    It still nicely surprises me that the Middle-Eastern monarchies & subjects of Bahrain, Oman, practicing a conservative Islam, welcomed Michael so warmly months after the traumatizing trial (even if Michael's business misunderstanding with Prince Al Khalifa brought him later to the London Courts). Was this hospitality given because his celebrity status ? maybe but not only : simply the monarchs & their subjects loved Michael & did not believe in the allegations Michael was charged with in the USA. As planetary as Michael's fame was, if he were a criminal, none of these monarchies would have welcome him & the locals wouldn't have been so warm with him either, IMO.


    Gene Sharp - non violence political theorist

    http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/gene_sharp/index.html
    &
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54oUnvDPWFA&NR=1

    Just wonder if Mr. Sharp's theories & tactics of non-violence were really followed in Tunesia & Egypt but for the newly-insurgent countries the repression seems to get much more brutal unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonnie said:"Michael was fortunate enough to travel the world and talk to all walks of life. Michael was able to see firsthand how so very alike we all are."
    In fact, I have always thought Mihael when he traveled. He must have seen it all. Both beautiful that bad. Something he speaks in the interview with Rabbi Shmuley.
    Bonnie, in a blog page you spoke of Michael's favorite number 777. But I did not understand the significance of this number, you can explain in a few words? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spotlight said - "In a state of near hysteria while suffocating my cries in a pillow, I was begging for a way to deal with the agony I was feeling. The news of Michael's death was one of the worst emotional jolts of my life, right up there with the death of my father and my brother's cancer diagnosis."

    >>>>>>>>> I wouldn't call what happened to me near-hysteria, but I asked the same questions as you, at least starting out. Every time (it wasn't the only time I cried) I would start out asking "why me" it would usually end up with "why Michael" or "Help Michael".

    You said - "Bonnie, I may not have formal faith in my life, but you have certainly brought me closer to how God plays a part in your life. "

    >>>>>>>> This above, is worth everything I would ever have to go through to do this blog. If I could help "wishing them (children) home" then I feel like I can honor God and in doing so could honor Michael. You didn't have to say it, but thank you♥
    ------------------------------------------

    Spotlight said - "I feel so cheated that I didn't know Michael during his entire life in the way we know him today."

    >>>>>>>> I do too, but you know what? It's my own fault. I can blame Branca, I can blame the press/mass media and I can blame Sony, but I could have gotten to know him BEFORE June 25th and I didn't. I could have let myself be led to the same answers as much back then as I am doing now and I didn't. Everything I am doing now is basically catch up, but it's never too late. As Michael said in "Cry", they "have not a clue, when it's all gonna end...." and they need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Skiper said - "If you only knew, after the death of Mihael, how many people look at the good he has done. This makes me very happy if you knew how!
    Michael, it is not gone, his soul is with us all. I feel it.
    Last night I went to church to pray for Michael, for his children, his family and for us all."

    >>>>>>> I do know and I see it! I will bet you Michael sees it from wherever out there he is watching. I feel if he is still here and can still get on the internet, he would be/will be probably in tears most times reading all the love, but there is still many lies and hatred hurting not just him, but those he cares about.

    God has told me with that "kiss" one of his messengers gave me that night back in August of 09, that He did protect Michael, and if that means here on Earth, then you can be sure God is working it so that the truth DOES come out and those doing the hurting will be revealed.
    _______________________________________________

    Nana said - "May God continue to strengthen, bless and protect you, your family and the Jacksons epecially Michael (whether dead or alive) and his kids! "

    >>>>>>> Nana, thank you very much and may God bless you and your family as well, and protect them! I only saw one posting so I approved it. Sometimes Google can get quirky. Thank you for praying for Michael and his children and please keep doing that!♥♥♥
    __________________________________________

    LineCH - "It still nicely surprises me that the Middle-Eastern monarchies & subjects of Bahrain, Oman, practicing a conservative Islam, welcomed Michael so warmly months after the traumatizing trial (even if Michael's business misunderstanding with Prince Al Khalifa brought him later to the London Courts). Was this hospitality given because his celebrity status ?"

    >>>>>>> I don't know much about the customs and tolerances of the people in the Middle East. Like many here in the states, most of what I do know is fed to me through the news and I feel like I have to throw all that out and start over. If I take from the Bible and work out from there, then they are people who are really no different than we are, who came from Abraham. From what I do know, I agree that Michael may have been introduced as a result of his celebrity, but it is him as a person that opened doors for him over there. They aren't really different from us in that they can see genuine love for God and that is probably what they respect. I'd like to sit Michael in a room with Ahmadinejad or maybe even ROTHSCHILD for a week and see what happens (sorry Michael, just thinking out loud).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Skiper said - "Bonnie, in a blog page you spoke of Michael's favorite number 777. But I did not understand the significance of this number, you can explain in a few words? Thanks."

    >>>>>>>>> In Hebrew words/letters have a numerical value and I'm really not that educated on that. I have a chart, but I don't know how it works, LOL! Not yet. One of those things where you have to get through level 3 to approach level 4. I know enough that "777" is the numerical equivilent of "perfect" or Biblically, "God". 888 is the number they gave Jesus or "one more than perfect" and "666" is the number for "One less than perfect" or the number for the beast.

    ReplyDelete
  20. BONNIE : "I don't know much about the customs and tolerances of the people in the Middle East"

    Me neither but all I learnt is that Westerners visiting Middle-East, even if not submitted to the Islamic laws must however observe much stricter decency rules by respect for the country they visit. Most tourists behave like if in Rio or St-Tropez but rarely sympathise & enrich their culture of the middle-eastern country they visit with the locals from whom there is so much learn. Michael did.

    http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2010/0405/What-are-the-rules-for-public-behavior-in-Dubai

    Alike any human, Michael may fail but whether he would discuss with a street man or a difficult high-rank personality, he would not only assure because of his intelligence & open-mindness but also for his shining good heart that may turn around receptive people in his favour ... except the "S-Bunch" : that was another story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LineCH said - "Me neither but all I learnt is that Westerners visiting Middle-East, even if not submitted to the Islamic laws must however observe much stricter decency rules by respect for the country they visit."

    >>>>>> Well that's just good manners. It's the same as when visiting someone's home. You don't just take liberties in their house, you ask or observe. What makes me angry is when people from other countries come over here and then complain and want us to change when we live here. There is a limit to being a good "host/hostess" when you have inconsiderate guests and we should NEVER be inconsiderate when visiting others.

    ReplyDelete
  22. BONNIE : "There is a limit to being a good "host/hostess" when you have inconsiderate guests and we should NEVER be inconsiderate when visiting others."

    Your reply : AGREED ! .. & Michael suffered such "inconsiderate" guests at his home more than once too, I'm sure, & I don't even talk about the ones who initialled the child molestation allegations.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.