Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor

March 23,2011 - Michael’s Friend, Dame Elizabeth




Liz Talks about Michael on Larry King

Michael’s Song to Elizabeth Taylor

When I heard today that Elizabeth Taylor died, I was almost at the end of the blog I just posted for the day.  Michael’s Dig Into History

I remember more of Elizabeth’s childhood films than I do her adult roles, only because her later movies are not something my mother would let me watch (except “Cleopatra”). 

I watched “The White Cliffs of Dover”, I watched “Lassie Come Home” and I watched “National Velvet”  (I was a horse lover, even though I never owned one).  As a child I thought everyone with dark hair had to have dark eyes.  I don’t know why but that is what I thought.  She was the first one that changed that misconception for me (I was little then.)

I remember wanting to look like her, I remember wanting to be a “princess” because I thought she was (smiling now, remembering some of this).  I think that changed after Princess Diana married Prince Charles, but I was sixteen years old when that happened.  I thought marrying Prince Charles was too high a price, LOL!

Taylor at age 9


The very first time Elizabeth Taylor was brought to my attention was “National Velvet”.  I fell in love with her accent.  My mother was also very enamored with Ms. Taylor and still is. 

I remember my mother telling me she had “violet” eyes.  I had to go to my crayola box of crayons to see what color that was.  I never saw anyone with purple eyes before.  So I paid close attention to her face whenever I saw her in the store on magazine covers.  I remember taking one of my mother’s magazines with her picture in it somewhere so I could draw her.  I had one drawing of her in charcoals and one in pastels that I did in my teens.  I have no idea where the pictures are now.  We moved too many times.

She had two rows of lashes
Which enhanced her eyes
On Film



I remember hearing something about Ms. Taylor and Michael’s friendship some time in the 1980’s when my brother was a fan of Michael’s.  I remember their being a lot of “news” about it, but I didn’t pay attention to why.  Many people were friends with someone who’s gap in age was many years and nobody talked about that.

Ms. Taylor gives Michael his first Christmas

I did not even know about the “rumor” of Michael asking Ms. Taylor to marry him until probably the same time I saw the 1993 broadcast from Neverland during those allegations.  I didn’t pay it any mind at the time.

I remember Ms. Taylor’s tan in the 1980’s and early 1990’s.  It really made her eyes stand out.

Today, she is also known for her loyalty to Michael. And as I began to search for some resources to put on tonight’s “commemoration” for Ms. Taylor and Michael’s friendship, I got kicked in the gut by this:


Additionally, she was awarded the Jean Herscholt Humanitarian Academy Award in 1992 for her work fighting AIDS. In 1999, Taylor was appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire.  Elizabeth Taylor,  – Wikipedia Source


Dame Order of the British Empire – “Only the highest two ranks automatically cause an individual to become a knight or dame, an honour allowing the recipient to use the title "Sir" (male) or "Dame" (female) before their first name (though men can be knighted separately from this and other Orders of Chivalry). Honorary knighthoods, given to individuals who are not nationals of a realm where Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Head of State, permit use of the honour as a post-nominal but not as a title before their name. These recipients are classified as honorary members of the Order they receive, and do not contribute to the numbers restricted to that Order as full members do.Source

Elizabeth Taylor was also, reportedly, a Kabbalah convert.  I also read she had converted to Judaism but she had done that back when she married Eddie Fisher because he was Jewish. She did so as his wife.

Elizabeth  Taylor in “Father of the Bride”


Neither one of these organizations have been friendly to Michael and I was worried to death yesterday because it caused me to question Elizabeth Taylor’s friendship with Michael.  It caused me to question her “assistance” in Michael’s “treatment” for pain medication dependency back in 1993.  This led me to more tears. There is so much conflicting information out there.  I could not bear the thought of the possibility that Elizabeth Taylor could have been responsible for trying to bring Michael “back in line”.  It crushed me,  the very thought.

So was Elizabeth Taylor part of the “Great Deception”?
Elizabeth Taylor was reportedly at a Halloween theme park with Michael’s children. 

Was Liz Taylor well enough to attend this?
I still could not see her after watching it three times
Don’t mind the “is it Michael” theme

Rumors and truth:

Elizabeth Taylor introduced Michael to Dr. Klein –

There is now talk that Dame Elizabeth Taylor, longtime friend of Jackson may be linked to Michael's alleged prescription drug dependency. The Daily Beast reports, Taylor influenced Jackson's prescription drug addiction by introducing him to Dr. Arnold Klein, the same doctor whom she revealed prescribed her several medications, including Dilaudid and Ativan.”  Source

Klein Counters – “I was not one of the doctors who participated in giving him overdoses of drugs or too much of anything. In fact, I was the one who limited everything, who stopped everything," Klein said.” Source

Elizabeth Taylor on Michael’s Treatment – “I have suffered and dealt with the same kind of medical problems now affecting my friend Michael Jackson.”  Source 

According to THAT article, Ms. Taylor said that Michael’s doctor (which I assume is Klein since the doctor in this article knew her), contacted her for help with Michael.  In the same article she also is quoted as declining to comment on the 1993 allegations against Michael.  Since there was no criminal trial at the time, I found that odd.  She only was quoted as saying she supported him.

On a Larry King interview in 2006 posted above, when asked how she felt about the 2005 trial, she stated, “I’ve never been so angry in my life!”  She went on to say that she was there and that she and all of his nieces and nephews were on the bed watching Disney Movies and there was nothing odd about it.  Why Disney movies?  Nobody else makes movies but Disney?  Yes, I was suspicious.

Elizabeth as a Child


Further in the article, it said that Michael’s London Doctor was Dr. Beauchamnp Colclough.  I did some searches on him and learned that he had been blacklisted in his profession in England because of sexual misconduct.  Source - Source .  When reading these, it began to sound a little like the allegations made against Wikileaks perpetrator Julian Assange.

I thought, either this guy could have been responsible for “reconditioning” Michael, noting his previous music background, or he is being discredited to keep anyone from taking him seriously should he talk.

More information on him – Didn’t make it as a drummer, became a U.K. “therapist” daytime show celebrity (just like Oprah’s Dr. Phil), played “new age” music, burned incense . . . what would you think? Source, a 1995 article on him, before the sex scandal.  In 1995 they were singing his praises.  What happened in 2006 to turn the tables?  Both sex scandal articles in the U.K. came out in 2006, a year after Michael’s trial. 

From Beechy Colclough’s Music Page


Quoted from Colclough himself in 1998 in the Daily Mirror – “I once took Michael Jackson into the Kentucky Fried Chicken at Shepherd's Bush as he wanted to do something very normal. Amazingly, nobody noticed because nobody expects to see somebody like him in a place like that. He really enjoyed it.

When I first met Michael, I was very intimidated by the circle of people he had surrounding him. It was an entire organisation. But once I'd got past them and met Michael himself, it was fine. In the end, he was just a person to me. He responded to me wonderfully. We were together for about 31 days and we just went through a whole process together. It worked out all right. Just look at him. He looks good, he's married... he's lovely.
”  Source

Elton John says his guru, Beechy Colclough, dragged him out of addiction and praised Beechy saying: I am now convinced that those of us too proud, too arrogant or too frightened to ask for help need people like Beechy to nourish us, and help us claw our way back into existence.”  Source  Guru???  Not another one!

“Beechy” has his own music Myspace page now, last updated March 5, 2011. Source  Perhaps his buddy and past client, SIR Elton is taking him under his wing?

I cannot even find one thing on where “Beechy” even went to school, but I did, as usual, find some interesting “other” information that figures into Michael’s battle with those wanting to twist his faith and beliefs.  I will get into that at a later time, but it sure answers a lot of questions about some of the types of comments and private messages of harassment I get.  I did see in one of the articles posted above that apparently the Mossad was after “Beechy”.  I’ll have to research further.

Liza Minnelli said – “All those who knew him well really know what he was like, and I’m sure that now the accolades are going and I’m sure when the autopsy comes, all hell’s going to break loose. So thank God we’re celebrating him now.”

Did Lisa somehow know that Michael was being sedated to the point that he did not know or could not have known how many pills he was taking or what was being injected?”  Source

Michael with Elizabeth at Liza and Guest’s Wedding


His face has the same expression as when he
Is standing between Uri Geller and Schmuley



Every article under this search hinted that Elizabeth Taylor possibly aided Michael’s drug addiction.  Some assumed these articles would come out, but many of these were written back in the 1990’s.

I know Ms. Taylor was in ill health most of the last 20 years, and more seriously in the last eight years.  No one saw her present during the trial.  I did searches on Elizabeth Taylor for news between 2003 and 2005.

Actress Elizabeth Taylor said on November 23, 2003 that she believes pop star and good friend Michael Jackson is 'absolutely innocent’ of child molestation charges and will be 'vindicated.' Jackson and Taylor are shown at the wedding of Liza Minnelli and David Gest in New York, March 16, 2002.”  Source

In a December 2004 Issue of “W”, Ms. Taylor says “Taylor also hires a psychic for the day, but that’s really for the guests. Despite the scores of the amethyst crystals that crowd her coffee table, and her past dabbling with the occult, Taylor doesn’t seem too preoccupied by the supernatural these days. She does pray sometimes, though. “I consult with God, my maker,” she says. “And I don’t have a lot of problems to work out. I’m pretty squared away.  Source   There is no mention of Michael except on the last page of the article where the writers talks about the two doves in a cage in her bedroom, given to her by Michael.

Elizabeth Taylor at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival

In 2000, Queen Elizabeth II made Taylor a dame — the female equivalent of a knight — for her services to charity and the entertainment industry.”  Source

2005 during the trial” – And this also sounded familiar from the same source, “I have the emotions of a child in the body of a woman," she once said. "I was rushed into womanhood for the movies. It caused me long moments of unhappiness and doubt."

This is one of the things she and Michael had in common.

Elizabeth Taylor in 2005 Aids Benefit

I could launch into a whole new blog about AIDS and THAT deception, which has been discussed on a previous blog, but I will save that for another time.

I am conflicted about Elizabeth Taylor's affiliations earlier and in her later years, I do not know what she and Michael possibly talked about because there is very little posted anywhere about their relationship since 2006.

Here is what I want to believe . . . That Elizabeth Taylor was a supportive and good friend to Michael.  I would have liked her to have said more about Michael’s innocence on the Larry King Interview in 2006 and less about watching Disney Movies (considering what we have discovered about them).

I do believe that both Michael and Elizabeth Taylor had, as she herself stated, “horrible childhoods”.

I grew up with two images of Elizabeth Taylor.  The little girl hugging a collie and riding a horse, and woman who collected diamonds and husbands.   There is also an Elizabeth in between who battled back problems, alcoholism and various other health problems.

I have a hard time with some of the people Elizabeth got Michael involved with, like David Guest, Arnold Klein and the good Dr. Colclough.  I still give Klein the benefit of the doubt considering Michael was seeing him up until his passing and the fact that Klein did not divulge information about Michael the entire 30+ years Michael was seeing him.  That is until after his previous assistant’s murder, Bruce Ayers, scared him into doing so.

Elizabeth Taylor said in one of  the interviews posted above that there were things in her past that she wishes did had done, or hadn’t done.  Michael talked about speaking to her in the 2005 Jesse Jackson interview.  Liz Taylor spoke about talking to Michael over the phone in the 2006 Larry King interview and that is the last known quote from either of them on each other that I have.  There has been, to my knowledge and research, any quote from Michael printed or videoed, mentioning Ms. Taylor.

Precious Childhood – Another one gone…


In 1971, Taylor became a grandmother at the age of 39. At the time of her death she was survived by her four children, ten grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren.

I came to the conclusion that if I continued, I would probably get to a point where I became angry, because I was not finding any evidence whatsoever that Elizabeth Taylor had helped Michael do anything but get him involved with people who used him.  Truthfully, I cried most of the day yesterday because I did NOT want to write this blog.  I have scrapped it four times to start over or it would have been up last night.

Elizabeth Taylor is in the same club with the other contributors to the entertainment business, who have been knighted for their success in deceiving us.  Did anything change between 2005 and the time Michael passed?  If it did, it was kept very quiet for her own safety and security.

If I knew for a fact that Elizabeth Taylor did anything to hurt Michael in his battle to warn us, I would say so on this blog.  I do not know what the truth is where she is concerned and I don’t want to be pummeled with links because I am not going to battle about it.  I will just pray that Elizabeth found the truth and that in some way, if I could, I would find a way to give her childhood back to her.  I am thankful for what Michael was able to give back to her, through her visits to Neverland and I hope that she never forgot that.  I am also thankful that Michael was able to have someone to share his childhood horror stories with . . . That they both had someone. 

In More Grown Up Roles


This is one of those times that I wish Michael were here to tell us the story.  I also want to know why Elizabeth Taylor gets all the accolades for her AIDS foundation while Michael’s “Heal the World” and “Heal the Children” couldn’t get off the ground without getting stolen from.

Yes, I am bitter about this.  So I am going to try and end this on a positive note before I start crying again . . .

Elizabeth Taylor – God Bless you.  And I hope and pray that now your childhood has been returned to you.



32 comments:

  1. Thank you again for you depth of insight into the truth about MJ on your blog.

    I believe that ET was also trapped in the web of control from prescribed drugs/ doctors/ and media heads. How could she truly help MJ escape when she was not able to herself.

    I wonder about all her pain for all those years. Seems like she was a prisoner in her own body, even though it was a lavish one. She could keep all her dimonds and wealth while she was alive but only if she stayed in line.... MJ got out of line and they stripped him of his pocessions.
    I had a dream that Elizabeth and Michael were smiling together and she had the hope diamond in her hand... she then broke it into billions of other hope diamonds that fell into South Africa... From there every person on Earth got their own hope diamond to grow any way they wanted.
    I want to say Thank you Elizabeth and Michael for this dream and for your blog too bonnie, it has helped me to heal a little at a time with MJ passing.
    I know Michael loves you more and more Bonnie and I am sure he is reading your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, if you watch THIS footage of that Halloween outing of the kids with Elizabeth, you can certainly see her (at 0.41).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV8hkREMMBE

    I know you asked us not to load you with videos, but please allow me just this one more:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCB8c15QA6M&feature=related

    That said, and even though this one blog really disturbed me, I'd like to state that I can see your point in doubting, I really can. But I have to hope with my whole heart that she has been the true friend she appeared to be for him. May she rest in peace (very close to Michael's grave by the way...).

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earlydawn said - "I believe that ET was also trapped in the web of control from prescribed drugs/ doctors/ and media heads. How could she truly help MJ escape when she was not able to herself."

    >>>>>>>> That song Michael sang to her, the words "You're a survivor" were probably not just thrown in there. In the era that Elizabeth grew up in (a slight generation older than Michael), it was so much harder for women to escape anything.

    That's a nice dream. I happen to hate diamonds and in my YOUNGER years I spent four years selling them in a store. But God made them too. I should say I hate the priority some put on gems. I think the key word there is "HOPE". ♥♥♥
    ------------------------------------------

    Simo said - "But I have to hope with my whole heart that she has been the true friend she appeared to be for him. May she rest in peace (very close to Michael's grave by the way...). "


    >>>>> Thank you for those sweet videos. I second one, Michael is very young and the video is bad but you can see his smile, it lights up the room. The word "survivor" keeps popping up in regard to videos with either Michael and Liz or both of them together.

    You know what my hope is, I stated it above. That Elizabeth "survived". She's an actress. It's a thin line between deception and illusion and I don't like the idea of playing the devil's game . . . at all. The celebrities out there accumulating material things, then taking the microphone to tell everyone else they are selfish for wanting a piece of paper or a garden in their postage stamp backyard are a dime a dozen. Those that actually share the bulk of what they have, like Michael did are as rare as some of those diamonds Elizabeth accumulated. But there was something about Elizabeth, even in her harder days, that was vulnerable and Michael saw it . . . he sought these people out it seems. And when Elizabeth was taking Michael to see these shady people, I believe she may have thought, "well, look what they did for me" and that she was doing Michael good.

    I try to believe good things about people first. Like with Lisa Marie, when I find stuff like this it takes the air right out of my lungs. Perhaps she was even a guardian angel to Michael, unbeknownst to them. Only God knows.

    As far as her being buried near Michael . . . that may be another deception since they have yet to grace Michael's grave with his name. Until it's there I will not believe that is where he lies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simo - I watched the rest of that second video and I was rolling!!!! OMWord! Does she describe Michael or what? I thought at in the beginning, Michael might have even started to cry when Elizabeth mentioned that he was so honest he hurt himself, but when she got into talking about him practicing and rehearsing (he is sitting next to Liza Minnelli BTW) she is so funny.

    Something odd I always thought was Elizabeth coming onto the Oprah interview. Michael looked very uncomfortable standing there while Oprah and Elizabeth talked about him as if he were not standing there. What was the purpose of that? It looked very contrived. What is your take on that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,
    I agree with earlydawn, in that I think that Dame Elizabeth was herself trapped in 'the system'. I don't think their friendship would have lasted so long if she was out to get Michael, because he would have spotted it a long time ago!
    I remember reading in the days after 25 June that Michael and Dame Liz saw each other every week, when he moved back to L.A. I remember it because I thought 'they kept that very quiet' . There was no reference to it in the media at the time. I wish I could find where I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, as for the '93 O interview, my take on the Elizabeth moment has always been that Michael felt extremely embarrassed by the compliments she was lavishing on him - and I always thought him immensely cute, standing there on his feet, impatient and yet so gracious (no one had the decency of bringing and additional chair for him, in his own house! bah). But of course, as you stated - God only knows.
    I also cherish the part of the Private Home Movies where we see the two of them together - especially the Christmas segment. Michael had gone through the body search just a couple of days before that, and to me it was very sweet what she did for him. They were laughing like two kids but he also stated that he was having mixed feelings of joy and guilt cause he still felt like celebrating Xmas was a betrayal of his JT upbringing.
    No matter how or what I am looking at, Michael always and still comes out as such a precious human being and I love him tenderly....this I know for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what I was thinking as I typed.... "his JT upbringing" was meant to be "his JW upbringing" of course. Sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PrincessGlam said - "I don't think their friendship would have lasted so long if she was out to get Michael, because he would have spotted it a long time ago!
    I remember reading in the days after 25 June that Michael and Dame Liz saw each other every week, when he moved back to L.A. "

    >>>>>>>>>> Uh, the days AFTER June 25? You mean you READ it then, not that she VISITED EVERY WEEK after June 25, right? If you can find where you read it, I would like to put it up on the blog above us. I hope that is true!
    -------------------------------------------

    Simo said - "the '93 O interview, my take on the Elizabeth moment has always been that Michael felt extremely embarrassed by the compliments she was lavishing on him".

    >>>>>>> I agree with you and you FEEL that. Maybe that's why I feel so uncomfortable with that part of the interview. Was Elizabeth already visiting and Michael agreed to this interview at this time and E.T. was okay with it? Or Was Elizabeth a surprise visit? Was it pre-arranged with Oprah and Oprah was okay with it? That is what I am talking about. Orchestrated and for what? You had Taylor with Michael during the Oprah interview, you had Lisa Marie with him during the Diane Sawyer interview, you had Geragos and Rwamba present during the 2003 60 minutes interview. Geraldo I didn't notice anyone in the background . . . Randy Jackson was there but in another room in the studio. Jesse Jackson was over the phone and he talked about a conspiracy.

    I am already of the opinion that Michael's "I don't want to say too much - I'm done!" during the 60 minutes interview was for Geragos's benefit and not Ed Bradley's. Then he tells Rwamba that he's "hurting". It seems like all of the scheduled interviews they needed to have a "babysitter" with him. This is why I question the presence of Elizabeth and the WAY she just appeared around the corner like she just showed up like Michael was supposed to be surprised. He did not smile. He may have been uncomfortable with the praise as he was in your video clip, but that look on his face . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie – thank you for this post. You are the only one in the entire Michael’s world who would do such researches and tell us every possible scenarios whatever happened to Michael.

    Oh my God Bonnie, reading about Elizabeth and her friendship with Michael and the possibility what might happened really chilled my body and mind. I was sitting frozen not knowing what to think and do.


    “….an honour allowing the recipient to use the title "Sir" (male) or "Dame" (female).” So her name “Dame” came from receiving this honor and not actually her given name on birth? Wow!!! I never knew this. I always used to think that was her real name.

    Beechy said from the article, “When I first met Michael, I was very intimidated by the circle of people he had surrounding him. It was an entire organization.” This circle of friends are wolfs wearing sheep clothes conspiring to deceive him to his demise. After a few days of being with Michael he, Beechy, himself join the crowd of deceiving. Heart breaking to know all these.

    I have read that Elizabeth’s back problem that hunted her for years came from felling from the horse while she was filming her 5th movie. I believe her dependence for pain medication started at that time. Michael also had his scalp burned during the Pepsi commercial that hunted him for years. We all know that and he admits he was dependent of pain medications until he put himself into treatment. So I believe this could be considered the other common things she has with Michael.

    Bonnie said,’ I also want to know why Elizabeth Taylor gets all the accolades for her AIDS foundation while Michael’s “Heal the World” and “Heal the Children” couldn’t get off the ground without getting stolen from.” I couldn’t agree with you more. We already know why. It’s the same story, they want to shut him up.

    Elizabeth – may you rest in Peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On Liz Taylor I also admired so much her extreme beauty & independently appreciated her past public support to Michael.

    However since 06.25.2009 I documented myself a lot on the allegations & trial between 2003 & 2005 so today I remembered having also read in the past that Michael had once to offer a jewel valued USD 600'000 to Liz Raylor back in 2003 (demanded by her apparently) in order to obtain her support in his favor after the 2003 Martin Bashir Video : for this Michael had to borrow money from Marc Schaffel which Schaffel stated during his trial against Michael in 2006. As quick Source I only found for now this tabloid below :

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/gossip-archive/19737-elizabeth-taylor-her-selective-memory-michael-jackson.html

    Again the above is tabloid only & sure I am of nothing anylonger but should it be true, would a real friend convinced of Michael's innocence need to be "paid" for a sollicitated service ? Liz Taylor had apparently received in the early days of their friendship valuable jewels from him so being also rich herself & knowing her friend Michael was in difficulty, was there any "need" to be paid for a service to a friend ??

    Liz Taylor films - alike the old Walt Disney films - I will continue to watch them with pleasure within their context, but without torturing myself too much with any possible shadowy side of each their lives' background & make me sick. No one knows for sure either if Michael & Liz really communicated with each other regularly or not after the 2005 trial : after all the stalkers & media couldn't be everywhere & every time in each aspect of Michael's life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simo said - "his JT upbringing" was meant to be "his JW upbringing" of course. Sorry :-) "

    >>>>>>>>>> LOL, I didn't even notice that and knew what you meant. Now we're going to have to come up with another organization for that acronym. Hmmmm . . . "Jam Tempo" upbringing? His "Jumping toddler" upbringing? Okay, I don't have it today. Someone else can try this. :o)
    ________-------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "So her name “Dame” came from receiving this honor and not actually her given name on birth? Wow!!! I never knew this. I always used to think that was her real name."

    >>>>>>> I knew it was a title because of the men on my mother's side of the family but I had thought she was awarded that earlier than 2000. The year that happened was what really hurt. I had to compose myself and did you ever argue with yourself? That's what you do when you hit on information that pulls against everything you previously believed about a person.

    Mimi said - "After a few days of being with Michael he, Beechy, himself join the crowd of deceiving." Well, he may have but maybe he tried to pull away too. Look what happened to him in 2006. Suddenly women come out of the woodwork and testify he did things. This is right after Michael's trial. Perhaps they wanted Beechy to testify against Michael and he refused? We don't know. It also states that the Mossad was after him, which if they were, I doubt it would be allowed in the papers. It bears more research but not this week.

    "Mimi said - "Michael also had his scalp burned during the Pepsi commercial that hunted him for years. We all know that and he admits he was dependent of pain medications until he put himself into treatment."

    This was a lie. I found documentation that Michael did not even want to be given meds in the hospital. He had 2nd degree burns on his scalp. The dependency on meds came later. Now either Taylor helped him or brought him to London at the bequest of others. If she "helped" him then Beechy could have been punished. I noticed that at least two of Beechy's clients were "orders" members . . . Elton John and Elizabeth Taylor. Things could have changed for any of them during the course of Michael's persecution. Liz is an actress and she could have hid it well. Beechy however, was a doctor who had "treated" Michael and I have no doubt Sneddon contacted him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Re. Michael / Schaffel / Taylor (jewel story) I also just found that link :

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-394318/Court-hears-Jacksons-frantic-phone-messages.html

    Al Malnik was called to the stand in 2006 by M. Schaffel's lawyer ! Poor Michael - he had them all against him really !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie,
    I'm still looking for that piece, but I've now seen this. Yes, its our friend Roger Friedman, but he says Dame E and Michael and the children spent Easter together 2 years ago :
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/03/23/elizabeth-taylor-dead-at-age-70

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bonnie, and thank you very much for your in-depth research on Michael and the people surrounding him.
    The thing which really baffles and frustrates me is that everyone and everything surrounding Michael was never simple. There never seemed to be one person in his life who people could point to as being consistent throughout the entirety of his life in terms of transparency in their motives/affiliations. Having read your blog and many others, I'm truly amazed as to how he put up with all of that. His strength and patience and innocence are truly something to be admired. He almost seems superhuman.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check this one - it's from October 2008, never mind the Wacko Jacko moniker or the comments (I didn't bother reading, was only looking for this particular image I remembered about) - Michael going to Elizabeth's house http://celebtrashtalk.com/michael-jackson/michael-jacksons-slumber-party-with-liz-taylor.html

    You certainly remember that when Elizabeth took Michael to London to have him check into rehab, he then stayed at Elton John's residence (not sure now about the details but they're easily traceable online, for what they're worth of course...).

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was sent to me by a friend that occasionally private messages me. Make up your own mind. I can't write any more about it, I'm not feeling good.
    ********************************

    Check out the link below covering Liz's funeral. Read further down when they talk about her conversion to Judaism. She did not do it to make Eddie Fisher happy, but as a way of coping with her grief after her then current husband, Mike Todd, died in a plane crash. Todd was Jewish, and Liz was a Christian Scientist before converting. She never observed the Jewish faith and continued to wear a cross. In lieu of never re-converting, Liz may have always remained a CS in personal belief. Lisa Marie, Scientology. Liz... Christian Science. Both are different, but not sure if any of this plays into trying to control Michael, but Kabbalah didn't seem to be an issue with Liz.

    As for the "rumor" of Michael asking Liz to marry him, some say it never happened that way. According to Taraborrelli's book (sorry!), it was LIZ who proposed to Michael, more as a means of protecting him from the tabloid press. Michael was nervous and asked Liz, "I don't know...does that mean we have to have sex?" And Liz said something like, "sweetheart, I don't know any married couples in Hollywood that have sex, with each other anyway!" The matter never came up again, but the whole thing could have been a misquote by Taraborrelli. Honestly, I just don't see Michael propose to Liz.


    Tattle: Liz takes her place with the greats at Forest Lawn | Philadelphia Daily News | 03/25/2011

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone - Spotlight found this and sent it to me. I am inclined to believe it:

    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42269628/ns/today-entertainment/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read the article Spotlight gave us the link about James Dean being molested by his minster. Why is that Elizabeth kept this secret? Did James make her promise not to share it with anyone? If he did, fearing for his life, she could have told about it after his death.

    Did she maybe fear for her life if she told about it or was she protecting the molester minster? It’s very confusing why she did that to her friend. It means to me the molester did not pay for what he did by her keeping the secret not to be known. Why she wanted the reporter to tell the world after she died? I am really puzzled by this. Why she didn’t take it to her grave? After all she wasn’t helping her friend on time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder if she knew some other secrets about the conspirators who wanted to kill Michael she took to her grave. I bet you she knew a lot more we can’t imagine about the people surrounding Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also some curious searches showing up in my stats. One is (try not to lose it...)

    "2005 trial part of the hoax"

    and

    Lots of searches on Xanadu Complex, New Jersey.

    Ponder those . . . I have to go to bed or I'm going to toss cookies. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LineCH said - "ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-394318/Court-hears-Jacksons-frantic-phone-messages.html

    Al Malnik was called to the stand in 2006 by M. Schaffel's lawyer ! Poor Michael - he had them all against him really !"

    >>>>>>>>>>> I have a really hard time believing Ms. Taylor could be that materialistic with Michael. You read this stuff, believe a quarter of it . . . it's either part truth, no truth or twisted truth. I am still on the fence about Schaffel, Malnik we know was bad news and now on the fence about Ms. Taylor. It's really crummy. I wish God would help me out on this one, I really do.
    -------------------------------------------

    Princessglam said - "but he says Dame E and Michael and the children spent Easter together 2 years ago :
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/03/23/elizabeth-taylor-dead-at-age-70"

    >>>>>>>> Well it doesn't surprise me that he lied . . . because Michael was doing something else according to Branca-blogger's own timeline of Michael over Easter. If they spent any time together in 2009, it wasn't during Easter, funny but that is one of the days Michael supposedly went to Kleins, LOL!
    --------------------------------------------

    Gracesong said - "Having read your blog and many others, I'm truly amazed as to how he put up with all of that. His strength and patience and innocence are truly something to be admired. He almost seems superhuman."

    >>>>>>>> I agree with you . . . on patience . . . MICHAEL TEACH ME!!! (if it is even something you CAN learn). I am not good at that. All I know is that I was not prepared to find anything negative about Ms. Taylor and I'm still not handling it well. If she hurt him, if she ended up being a "handler" of sorts I am not going to be happy.
    ---------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonnie, you replied to Simo's comment that as long as Michael's name was not graced on his tomb, you did not believe he was buried there. A relative of mine has been at FL for over three years with no name, for personal resons, and I believe Michael's name is not there for security reasons, at the family's request.

    You also said that Michael seemed uncomfortable at the 93 Oprah interview when he is shown standing and Elizabeth is sitting; I have read that interview was prearranged as Elizabeth wanted to speak of Michael's great heart, mind and soul (as she had so emphatically in the past - example The Jackson Family Honors video which is also posted here). The great clod Oprah COULD have provided an additional chair!

    And as for Schaffel releasing phone conversations during a trial intimating that Michael asked him for money to buy Elizabeth jewelry so she would appear for him, (completely out of context, btw) sorry to opinionate but if anyone was a "handler" of Michael it was Schaffel. Wonder what he's up to now?

    Bonnie, thank you for your take on the relationship between Michael and Elizabeth. They were both fortunate to have each other in their lives; they shared everything, confided in each other, and loved and respected one another unconditionally. Once a persom comes to terms with that, and with the fact that they are together again in Heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, a certain contentment makes this all somewhat easier to bear. I hope you reach that point.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simo said - "Michael going to Elizabeth's house http://celebtrashtalk.com/michael-jackson/michael-jacksons-slumber-party-with-liz-taylor.html"

    >>>>>>>>>> You can't see much else, no photos of them together. I wouldn't travel in mine unless I had to, for all we know, he could have been on his way to Klein's office. I love that picture of him though. There is something about flannel pajamas that gives me visions of chocolate chip cookies, milk and a warm fireplace. Very endearing :o) On the element you added of Elton John, that was years ago and I remember reading that. See what I mean about conflicting info? (you know!)
    -------------------------------------------

    Mimi - "Why is that Elizabeth kept this secret? Did James make her promise not to share it with anyone? If he did, fearing for his life, she could have told about it after his death."

    >>>>>>>>> If I didn't know any better, I would assume that it was Dean's request. Back in those days, even when it happened to me, there is a burden of shame. I don't ever remember going to counseling for my issue and back then,especially in Hollywood, friends were your only counseling.

    Mimi said - "I wonder if she knew some other secrets about the conspirators who wanted to kill Michael she took to her grave. "

    >>>>>>>> I very much think that could be true, but I doubt she is the only one that knew about them . . . Michael's family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. June said - "A relative of mine has been at FL for over three years with no name, for personal resons, and I believe Michael's name is not there for security reasons, at the family's request."

    >>>>>>>> Thank you for that. I believe you on your relative, but it makes no sense for Michael considering fans were through there at one time, and that now it is completely secured.

    June said - "The Jackson Family Honors video which is also posted here). The great clod Oprah COULD have provided an additional chair!"

    >>>>>>>>> ROFL!!! I agree but it's Michael's house. June, do you think Michael KNEW about the pre-arrangement? He looked so uncomfortable when Liz was talking.

    June said - "sorry to opinionate but if anyone was a "handler" of Michael it was Schaffel. Wonder what he's up to now?"

    >>>>>>>>> I'm on the fence about Schaffel. Schaffel was publicly berating Sony for what they were doing to Michael's album AND the "What More Can I Give". We can argue that it was because Schaffel produced it, but if he was a "handler" why would he bother? If Schaffel was a "handler" why would Sony go through so much to discredit him?

    June said - "Once a persom comes to terms with that, and with the fact that they are together again in Heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, a certain contentment makes this all somewhat easier to bear. I hope you reach that point."

    >>>>>> Well that would be nice wouldn't it? Unfortunately things are just not that simple. I do believe that Elizabeth was also a wounded child and I hope that Michael and she were able to relieve each other of some of that pain, I really do. I know there is still much left to learn and uncover, and thank you for your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie,

      I'm still making my way through all your posts, one by one. There is a lot to go through, as you did warn me! :-) I have to do it in chunks as it is very emotional. I am so glad you know Christ Jesus because how else could you have done all of this and remained sane?

      Anyway, you probably already know this and if so, no need to display this comment but I remember seeing an Oprah show which aired on the day of the interview, where ET spoke with OW on the phone and OW was asking her questions about Michael. And then ET said she wanted to be present at the interview and asked her if she could be there to hold Michael's hand, or for support or something. I don't have a link to hand but it should be on YouTube. That's why in the actual interview, Oprah goes on to say to ET something along the lines of "we know you wanted to be here.." etc. It's because ET had made the request live on air on the Oprah show earlier that day. And although Oprah said it was okay and that she could be there, her facial expression showed that she was not prepared to be asked that by ET, as I recall.

      Blessings
      Faith

      Delete
    2. Hi Faith,

      No, actually I don't remember Taylor asking that. I do remember the interview with Oprah but not the request. That's interesting, and even more as you point out, it Oprah mentioned that Liz Taylor "wanted to be there". She didn't say anything about Michael being there. Remember when the alarm went off during Michael's interview? That's probably why, LOL! Michael didn't know she was there and had sensors on in the other rooms.

      Delete
  25. BONNIE : " I am still on the fence about Schaffel, Malnik we know was bad news and now on the fence about Ms. Taylor. It's really crummy."

    As crummy as it looks, part of it at least might however be true. Anyhow my intent here is not to make Miss Taylor's trial now she just passed as I also believe she & Michael shared for years true sympathy & affection with each other. After 2005 however, Michael's attitude towards people became more cautious, except apparently with Dr. Klein. Michael visited him so regularly for his skin/sleep problems but probably he also needed benchmarks back in L.A. & to confide in someone "trusted". Strange, because Dr. Klein/Michael was a strange match, so opposite as personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bonnie, I think you are being extremely gracious about Liz Taylor.

    I share your doubts but I tend to just lay it out there...for what it's worth.

    "Michael's song to Elizabeth Taylor" - 1997, for her 65th birthday.
    Sorry, but I can't help feeling bad for Michael because of my doubts - that she was not the genuine friend Michael believed her to be.

    "Ms. Taylor gives Michael his first Christmas"
    I am struck by how deadpan Michael's face is as he narrates this. Elizabeth says "it has taken...about five years to talk him into celebrating Christmas at Neverland". Yet, he says he had "no idea" she was planning this, that it was a real surprise.
    When she knocks on Michael's bedroom door saying "it's the spirit of Christmas coming to haunt you" it was like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.
    "She know I don't like that dog, I'm afraid of dogs. They're little but they bite." That seems odd coming from someone who isn't afraid of all kinds of dangerous exotic animals. It sounds like Michael was not happy about Liz not respecting his fear/wishes.

    I am disgusted by the recent media whoopla about Liz being Michael's greatest/only supporter. It just isn't so. After reading last year what Dick Gregory had to say (around the time of the trial) about none of Michael's Hollywood friends being there for him during the trial, I tried to find where Liz Taylor had supported her "dear friend" Michael. Anything of substance, nowhere to be found. They're now quickly changing history in front of our eyes.

    Remind me why neither Diana Ross nor Elizabeth Taylor were at Michael's memorial?

    Bonnie, I think your "Fight for the Children Part 6" is one of the most important to date. I was sorry to see that the news of Elizabeth Taylor's death took centerstage so soon after that posting. I have some comments on the info you posted so am heading over there...

    ReplyDelete
  27. BONNIE : "In 2000, Queen Elizabeth II made Taylor a dame — the female equivalent of a knight — for her services to charity and the entertainment industry.”"

    Catherine Zeta-Jones, British actress married to Michael Douglas became Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) at Buckingham Palace London in February 2011.

    http://www.royalgazette.com/article/20110224/NEWS/702249915/0/news02

    As to Liz Taylor it was the rank above (DBE).

    These 2 actresses, both very beautiful, were however protected in the showbiz industry through their marriage grace to their affiliation to the "community". Michael himself, although he ccomplished a lot more on the humanitarian side, was condemned at some point by the "community". A HUGE injustice was done to Michael & I love him even more for all he supported.

    On the "honor medals" : the various Popes at the Vatican also met in past celebrity actors or singers who except acting or singing did nothing particularly heroic for the world or charity.

    Same for the French Presidents still honoring to this day the "Legion d'Honneur" Medal to showbiz people. Only in the past the French celebrity Brigitte Bardot had the courage to refuse the "Légion d'Honneur" & after the end of her career with some "light" films, devoted herself completely to the animal cause & withdrew from the showbiz scene.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Line CH said - "After 2005 however, Michael's attitude towards people became more cautious, except apparently with Dr. Klein. Michael visited him so regularly for his skin/sleep problems but probably he also needed benchmarks back in L.A. & to confide in someone "trusted". Strange, because Dr. Klein/Michael was a strange match, so opposite as personalities. "

    >>>>>>>>>>>> I agree with you on the caution after 2005. Everything was secretive after 2005. Klein was a dermatologist, not a neurologist. The "sleep" assistance Klein reportedly administered was press reported by people of the likes of Friedman, Taraborrelli and the tabloids like TMZ. I agree that Klein was more trusted and one thing bothers me about that relationship and that is if Liz introduced them and Klein called her to "help" with Michael and Liz took him to Colclough in London (Colclough has since been "dislisted", then perhaps that whole string of relationships could have also gone the other way (to the good).
    --------------------------------------------

    Truthbtold said - ""Ms. Taylor gives Michael his first Christmas"
    I am struck by how deadpan Michael's face is as he narrates this. Elizabeth says "it has taken...about five years to talk him into celebrating Christmas at Neverland". Yet, he says he had "no idea" she was planning this, that it was a real surprise. "

    >>>>> Ahhhh . . . another contradiction within the same video. Good catch!

    Truth said - ""She know I don't like that dog, I'm afraid of dogs. They're little but they bite." That seems odd coming from someone who isn't afraid of all kinds of dangerous exotic animals. It sounds like Michael was not happy about Liz not respecting his fear/wishes."

    >>>>>>> Also Michael has HAD dogs and up until he passed had two dogs. He also featured his dogs in the film "Leave me Alone", one of which looks almost identical to the one he had up through June 25th.

    Truth said - "After reading last year what Dick Gregory had to say (around the time of the trial) about none of Michael's Hollywood friends being there for him during the trial, I tried to find where Liz Taylor had supported her "dear friend" Michael. Anything of substance, nowhere to be found. They're now quickly changing history in front of our eyes. "

    >>>>>>> I have to agree. I wondered the same thing

    Truth said - "Remind me why neither Diana Ross nor Elizabeth Taylor were at Michael's memorial?"

    >>>>>>> Good question . . . Diana???
    ------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  29. LineCH said - "These 2 actresses, both very beautiful, were however protected in the showbiz industry through their marriage grace to their affiliation to the "community". Michael himself, although he ccomplished a lot more on the humanitarian side, was condemned at some point by the "community". A HUGE injustice was done to Michael & I love him even more for all he supported."

    >>>>>>>> Tell me what the heck Catherine Z.J. has done to get that honor! What??? And a Rank higher? Why? Because she's raunchier?

    I will tell you why Michael didn't get it . . . it's because he's black. How many black knights does the OBE have? Michael trust me, you are much better off. Where will these people be when God offers you your honors in Heaven? Your father should be very, very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. BONNIE : I will tell you why Michael didn't get it . . . it's because he's black."

    Agreed ...& also not of the "right religion".

    Corruption & vanity. Some groups hold all the power of this world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.