Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson Retraction - Righting a Wrong

God: Reconnect to Him

Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Michael Jackson Retraction - Righting a Wrong

Michael Jackson Retraction


Well?  I awoke this morning, made my husband’s breakfast and packed his family picnic-sized lunch, expected to approve unmoderated blog comments and go back to bed since I didn’t get but two hours sleep.  (Two and a half if you count dozing at my computer).

I see a link by Blake to one song and go to the Youtube video.  It’s shows an album going round and round on a turntable, plays “Let me Show You The Way to Go” and because I was NOT a follower of the Jacksons, I let a couple of comments below the video arouse my suspicions, but I continued listening anyway. 

I check out other videos of the same song and see only albums turning or Michael dancing to “Rock with You” with “Let me Show you Which Way to Go” and of course their mouths are not matching the words.  None of the videos list which album it is on, so I get even more suspicious.

Michael’s vocals did not sound like him hitting the higher notes . . . as a matter of fact he was off and forgive me but I am NOT used to hearing Michael off one note on ANYTHING , even impromptu home videos where he serenades people.  So I see comments below saying they never heard this song before.  I look at the lyrics and they “seem” self-serving to me, and I go and look at the list of the Jackson5 Albums and the songs on them.  This one does not appear.

So what do I do?  I go on a posting-spree, thinking Sony is trying pull something over on fans.  I send stuff out in email, post on friend’s facebook pages and write a note.

As soon as I do, I start getting friendly suggestions to check out This Link . . 

Randy is so cute in this one

So I do and it is the Jackson’s, with Randy, without Jermaine, performing it live.  I get several “friendly” links to the same video.

So Michael . . . and Randy, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie . . . especially Michael wherever you are, PLEASE accept my apologies.   You know I love your voice but the version I first heard was not the Michael I am used to hearing and that partly added to my suspicions.  I will have to be more careful next time.


JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES AND THE ROTHSCHILDS

This issue came to me almost right along with the notes about the “Show You Which Way”.  This issue however, is a sneaky one and I’m glad this happened (unlike the above incident) because it is a prime example of the deception out there.  I am also going to have to look long and hard at the origins of the Sunday Worship and why every single Denomination in this country that worships on Sunday, or calls Sunday “The Sabbath” (following the Catholic’s changing of that day), seems to want to classify those denominations keeping the Saturday Sabbath, as cults.

So this retraction/explanation is directly to and for Miss Katherine (and any other Jehovah’s Witness) that was maligned by some of the sources I quoted.

I can best explain this by posting the email of the friend who sent it to me.  She does not want her name in there, but she made some excellent points.

************START************

Good morning  Bonnie, I just read your latest blog.  I truly hope I don’t offend you, but would like to respectively point out that caution is extremely necessary in citing sources that may have an agenda.  As we’ve discovered, we cannot believe most of what we are told through the media. It is always best to get information directly “from the horse’s mouth”, so to speak.

The Rothschilds, if you scroll down, cite ties to the founding of certain religions/denominations including Jehovah’s Witness and Mormons.

Please consider, if the Rothschilds are thought to be part of Satan’s evil system that is deceiving people and manipulating what they think, then their claim (if they indeed made this claim and it isn’t some writer’s fabrication) that they have ties to certain religions may very well be a deception also.  Their agenda (or possibly the writer’s agenda) could be to slander and discredit certain groups to turn popular opinion against them. 
“Same pattern with these people”

From the Source on Charles T. Russell:
Russell claimed that the Bible could be only understood according to his interpretations. A dangerous arrangement since he controlled what was written in the Watchtower magazine.  This kind of assertion is typical among leaders of cult religions.

Please consider the following information on Russell, from Jehovah’s Witnesses—Proclaimers of God’s Kingdom.  This book is a history of Jehovah’s Witnesses, here is the Foreward to it, then info on Russell from Chapter 5, pages 44-45.
I think you can see that the Source’s statement that Russell claimed the Bible could be understood only through HIS interpretation is inaccurate.

Foreword
Jehovah’s Witnesses are a people widely known. Their preaching and way of worship have penetrated national and racial groups worldwide and have been embraced by people young and old, at every economic and educational level. Their zeal as proclaimers of God’s Kingdom has impressed even their critics. Their love toward one another makes some non-Witnesses wish that more people acted that way.

Yet, many still wonder, ‘Who really are Jehovah’s Witnesses?’ Others have written about them, not always impartially. Probably they were not aware of all the facts. Certainly, no one knows their modern-day history better than they themselves do. The editors of this volume have endeavored to be objective and to present a candid history. To all who are aware of what the Bible foretells for the last days, this history of a people who intensely believe and preach what the Bible says will be especially enlightening.
The Publishers

So, in 1870, fired by enthusiasm, he (Russell) and a few acquaintances in Pittsburgh and nearby Allegheny got together and formed a class for Bible study. According to a later associate of Russell, the small Bible class was conducted in this manner: “Someone would raise a question. They would discuss it. They would look up all related scriptures on the point and then, when they were satisfied on the harmony of these texts, they would finally state their conclusion and make a record of it.” As Russell later acknowledged, the period “from 1870 to 1875 was a time of constant growth in grace and knowledge and love of God and his Word.”

Russell referred quite openly to the assistance in Bible study he had received from others. Not only did he acknowledge his indebtedness to Second Adventist Jonas Wendell but he also spoke with affection about two other individuals who had aided him in Bible study. Russell said of these two men: “The study of the Word of God with these dear brethren led, step by step, into greener pastures.” One, George W. Stetson, was an earnest student of the Bible and pastor of the Advent Christian Church in Edinboro, Pennsylvania.  The other, George Storrs, was publisher of the magazine Bible Examiner, in Brooklyn, New York.


(Revelation 12:17) . . .And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

(John 15:20) . . .Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also;

(Matthew 10:22) . . .And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name;. . .

(Matthew 10:17-18) . . .Be on YOUR guard against men; for they will deliver YOU up to local courts, and they will scourge YOU in their synagogues. 18 Why, YOU will be haled before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations.

(1 Peter 4:4) . . .Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU.


Bonnie, I feel you are a sincere, honest hearted person who highly values the truth.  There are a lot of misconceptions out there about Jehovah’s Witnesses and a lot of outright intentional “disinformation”.  Please, Please, Please be very careful in considering information from a source that we already know is not to be trusted.

I sincerely hope I haven’t offended you but felt I had to point out the inaccuracies from those Sources. 
"friend"

************END***************

In reading this, I came to realize how right she was.  The source cited probably wasn’t even aware that the Rothschilds claiming certain alliances may also be lies to malign those sources upon discovery.  Isn’t this going on among Michael’s very own fan base and fan sites?

Not only that, I thought back through the times I have heard my own church describe Jehovah’s Witnesses as “a cult”.  I have heard they don’t believe Jesus was the son of God.   I have heard that they believe Arch Angel Michael and Jesus were one and the same.  I have even been told that JW are not Christians.

Now every denomination I have ever seen quote such a thing (Methodist, Catholic, Baptist – which I grew up with, Presbetarian and Lutheran) all say that J.W. is a cult.

However, not one of these people, when asked (mostly in the Baptist churches I have been to, I was born Lutheran and have attended at various denominations including Catholic as that was my ex-husband’s church) could not successfully tell me why they changed the Sabbath or the day of rest/worship to Sunday from Saturday.

All of them claim to follow the Bible but cannot defend following the changing of practices and certain laws following the separation of the seven churches Apostle Paul started after the death of Christ.

I don’t want to split hairs on denominations, but this could be the reason Michael trusted God’s word over adhering to church doctrine . . . because they have all become corrupted.

I am going to do some research on Jehovah’s Witnesses myself.   I have had them in my home on more than one occasion (I love talking about God) and even though I have issues with “door to door” being the only way to witness, there is nothing my visitors ever said or did that threw up any alarms.   There is not a church out there that is perfect and I want TRUTH.

So for now, I am going to stick my tail between my legs and profusely apologize to both Miss Jackson and her church for that because this information is posted on several sources about the Banking families.  This really makes me want to learn more about J.W. now and why they are so maligned by other churches (and other sources).

As I said, I am not looking to “be right”, I am looking for the truth.  If I am wrong about something I need to post about it and why it happened.  Not only does it protect YOU and the integrity of the information posted here, but it is also a learning opportunity (Friend, thank you for the backup scripture on this!  That was awesome!)

You know it’s bad when Churches of God are denouncing each other.  Kind of reminds of the fights between the fan groups on Twitter, doesn’t it?  The fights between different Michael camps, all of it meant to distract, deceive and deflect.  All our churches and people should be together, not driven apart.  We cannot fight evil if we are fighting each other.

The same patter with these people, Jesse” – Michael Jackson

Thank God He sent me someone to open this door to truth.  I cannot thank them enough.  In a way I am glad this happened because things like this always happen before the truth is uncovered.  It’s one of those miracles that God does to tell you, “Hey . . . remember me?   You are supposed to rely on my word, not man’s right?”

After I finish on the “Michael’s Fight for the Children” series, I DO want to start looking into what happened to divide the churches that Paul started for Jesus and how they were infiltrated and used to divide people.

I may get part 3 up tonight, but first I need some sleep (another opportunity for weakness) and if I can’t get it finished in time, we will have to double it for tomorrow with both parts 3 and 4.

Wow . . . a 5 page retraction.  Can anyone beat that?

Again everyone, my apologies for your inconvenience.  And I want to remind the Jackson family that the truth is important and I will try to double check these sources.  Please forgive me if I caused you any hurt.  I love you.




12 comments:

  1. @ BONNIE
    In my last comment, I did not even realize at once that by writing 4:38AM it was such a late sleeping hour for you to answer : very sorry. Please think of your health first. The next Blog may wait.... but we can't wait ! HeeHee. More seriously, get proper sleep this time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,I would like to say that as far back as I can remember,I've had a love/hate relationship with the church. I was raised Catholic.The priests would always deflect my questions about what was in the Bible compared to what they were teaching. They would always say that I did not have enough faith in God.When my husband died(Sept.13,2001),I became very bitter towards the church.They would not come to my home(at my husband's request)to give him last rites. Did not even apologize for it.Thanks to Michael, I found God again. Also realized that I was right and the church was there to divide, not bring together in L.O.V.E. I would also like to thank you for getting me to start reading the Bible again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie – what I like about you the most is whenever someone sincerely wants you to correct some of the posts you made you accept them gladly and further investigate to do your retraction. That’s shows your honesty and sincerity to learn from others and to seek truth in every level.

    All that you heard about Jehovah’s Witnesses we all heard it, and practically the whole world heard it.

    “...this could be the reason Michael trusted God’s word over adhering to church doctrine . . . because they have all become corrupted.” It’s so true Bonnie and that is one of the reason I don’t belong in any church, and it might be true that Michael not belonged in any church after he left JW just as you said “trusted God’s word.”

    I know belonging in church is beneficial to worship God collectively and to create community to help one another. But the corruption that is going on in many churches really a turn off for so many who want to belong.

    I wonder all the time why they preach about God always and turn around do the devil’s work. I don’t think salvation can be found in the church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LineCH said - "The next Blog may wait.... but we can't wait ! HeeHee. More seriously, get proper sleep this time !"

    LOL, I will! It's 9:18pm here right now. I am answering these blog posts and going to bed. I'm exhausted. God bless you for scolding me♥♥♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Linda said - "They would always say that I did not have enough faith in God.When my husband died(Sept.13,2001),I became very bitter towards the church.They would not come to my home(at my husband's request)to give him last rites. Did not even apologize for it."

    >>>>>>>>>> I have heard stories like this. almost half of our congregation in the church up in Maryland were previous Catholics. But there are good Catholics too. When God puts it in your heart to want to learn more about him, it doesn't matter what building you walk into to worship. There was a time when Christians were not even permitted to have their own Bibles/Scriptures. The relationship is supposed to be personal so I agree with everything you said.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "I know belonging in church is beneficial to worship God collectively and to create community to help one another. But the corruption that is going on in many churches really a turn off for so many who want to belong."

    >>>>>>>>>>> Thank you for saying that. I can't wait to check my email. I know I will get blistered by some. If I don't I will be disappointed :o)

    I think the problem with most churches is as soon as the offering plate begins to overflow, thirst for something else displaces the heart of that church. This is going to be some interesting research once I finish this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song, "Show You the Way to Go" really rocks, and I fall in love with Michael all over again when I see him at 19 in that tight blue satin suit, those smooth dance moves...and that face! This boy claimed ownership of the stage and never gave it back! At the same time, I can sense his shy and peaceful nature, and the combination is irresistible. Oh Santa, I promise to be good if you please send me Michael for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, Dear Bonnie - I am so sorry to have caused such a stir! I listened to the video of "Let Me Show You the Way to Go" just long enough to make sure it was the same one I heard. I just found it on "The Jacksons Story #1's" but I see it's also on "The Jackson's" cd along with another song that looks pretty interesting - The Strength of One Man. According to his song "History" Michael doesn't sing a song he doesn't mean. I really enjoyed the video someone else sent you - he had to be about 19 then. I wasn't one to really follow the Jacksons either - all of this is new. I've always been remote with poor radio reception and haven't had much TV either. Sometimes that's a blessing. I can only get high speed internet if I go with satellite. I don't want the extra expense right now so I just start a download and go to bed - it works...

    As far as Michael being Muslim - no I don't believe that. I think he was well studied because of his travels and the people he was around but ultimately, the Bible and God's Word was what he followed - not any "religion". If you've noticed, even in the Liberian Girl video, the priest left with his suitcase. He wasn't invited to Michael's gathering. I've wondered in Revelation when it says "come out of her" if it isn't the church. Sorry - don't want to offend anyone here but churches today are not what Jesus had in mind. So much of it is just "play". The religion of men.

    Get some rest Bonnie. You are like me and burn the candle at both ends. This is a fight against more than what we can see. We need our strength - besides, you are lucky that Michael comes to you in your dreams and you remember! Peace be upon you and your family. I pray for all of us the gift of discernment - that we can "know that we know" what is real and what is deception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spotlight said - ""Show You the Way to Go" really rocks, and I fall in love with Michael all over again when I see him at 19 in that tight blue satin suit, those smooth dance moves...and that face!"

    >>>>>>>>> Did you see Randy in that video above on the drums? Little cheeks! I don't know the Jackson 5 songs (except the earlier ones) from the "The Jacksons" songs, so I had never heard this one. Yes, Michael was "boogying" in this one (they all were and I love the outfits), but like I said before, by that time I was singing C&W and my mother would not have rock and roll in the house. (like country was any different?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blake said - "I am so sorry to have caused such a stir! I listened to the video of "Let Me Show You the Way to Go" just long enough to make sure it was the same one I heard. I just found it on "The Jacksons Story #1's" but I see it's also on "The Jackson's" cd along with another song that looks pretty interesting - The Strength of One Man. "

    >>>>>>>>>> Blake you didn't cause the stir . . . I did! How in the world could you have known I had never heard that song? I will have a very hard time living this down. And the hate people? That is their problem, not yours and not mine. I just had to delete about four of "Pammy" (B.J. Hicks) comments they were so laiden with obscenities and threats it wasn't over that song, it was over my position with Branca, so I know who these people are and where their alliances are.

    Even if Michael was Muslim I wouldn't care. I know how he feels about God and about people. Prince Al Waleed, nobody knows anything about him really, but I know that he helped Michael and that the both were friends and this is the point I am trying to research and get across to people, the malignment of certain peoples to cover what is really happening and who's behind it.

    Blake, I really owe you an apology not the other way around. Geeze. And Michael. I pick on a 19 year old voice because he's trying to hit those high notes on a scratchy album. Truthfully I am mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Everyone - I have just been informed that "Pammy" is going to "F-you upon twitter" so if you frequent twitter don't engage, just ignore it. They will get bored eventually.

    I was also threatened with "posting my work affiliates" . . . (whoever they think that is, I'm not working LOL) but they are blocked (both alters). Just ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie,
    You are so right about being careful not to take everything in print as gospel, as Michael would say! I feel this way about all the investigations you are doing here and were done by others on the hoax forums. They all throw up very interesting and sometimes sinister possibilities, but that does not mean that THEY ARE FACT.
    The clip of 'Show You the Way' is the Michael I grew up with, boy and man. Back in the day when the only worry I had for him, was whether he would make the transition from child star to adult star.
    Michael's parents were from a generation who had themselves been brought up with smacking or the strap as acceptable discipline. I know people in their 80's who were rapped over the knuckles in school for using their left hand. It was accepted as Ok at the time, and this generation brought up their children with the same discipline, in many cases. It was the only discipline method they knew. Similarly, we hear now how Mr Osmond used his military regime on hs family. We know now that children need more praise than criticism in order to flourish. When the parent, the primary source of love and care, hardly ever praises a child, the child will react. I'm not a psychologist but I would imagine this dynamic occurring during the ages of 5 and 10 would have psychological effect on a child. Being on stage could become the place to receive the love you craved, because you weren't going to get what you needed offstage. But it could be a vicious cycle because the more you performed, the more chances there were for your parent to criticise you.
    I think it may be possible that this alone was enough to set-up the dynamic between Michael and his father. Then add into the mix the seedy clubs and shady goings on backstage, and you are storing up a timebomb. I really hope and pray nothing more sinister happened to Michael as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Princess said - "The clip of 'Show You the Way' is the Michael I grew up with, boy and man. Back in the day when the only worry I had for him, was whether he would make the transition from child star to adult star."

    >>>>>>>>> Princess, there is a reason why so many "child" stars never make it or transition to adulthood and it is not always because they're not "cute" anymore. I don't trust every source out there, I went outside of Hollywood to resource the majority of this.

    Princess said - "I think it may be possible that this alone was enough to set-up the dynamic between Michael and his father. Then add into the mix the seedy clubs and shady goings on backstage, and you are storing up a timebomb."

    >>>>> I have to disagree with you to a point. I don't think Michael never got praise. And for someone to withstand the onslaught he did from the press and media throughout his career, as sensitive as he is and still maintain that strength in character and faith in God, something as comparatively innocuous as not getting enough praise as a young stage performer causing Michael to get physically ill when he saw his father just doesn't make sense.

    Princess I am with you in prayer hoping nothing more sinister happened to any of his siblings or him. If you knew what I was researching right now, God, I had to step away from the computer and cry. Michael sang "Hell all up in Hollywood" . . . he wasn't kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

    I love that sepia tone family photo!

    Hope you got some restful sleep Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.