Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Trying to Tell us about Child Abuse

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Michael Trying to Tell us about Child Abuse


Michael Jacksons Fight for the Children Part 5
Child Abuse - What He Was Trying to Say
Without Saying it



Today has been a day of tears for me . . . with company due in tomorrow I have gotten not what I wanted done, but I am trying.

I’m not going to have a lot on this blog today because I just don’t have the emotional energy.  I am in pain for Michael and Michael’s family and I have not been able to get my mind off the children.

I drove to town today and the first song on the CD that was still in the player in my car was “The Lost Children”, and I listened to it and I could not sing to it.

I thought about Jon Benet Ramsey, I thought about Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.  I thought about Todd Bridges, Dana Plato and Elizabeth Taylor and Shirley Temple.  I thought about the children of Auschwitz and the children of Hollywood and I see no difference other than the children of Auschwitz were tortured and exterminated by their own blood.

I thought about a family of six brothers and three daughters who until Motown signed five of them, were probably a relatively normal family, albeit with a little dysfunction and a dad who wanted nothing more than to get them out of that neighborhood in Gary, Indiana.

I do not think Joe Jackson is a perfect father.  Neither do I think he is what the press has portrayed him to be.  I also wonder if he really knew what was going to happen once he signed those contracts for his little boys.

I do know that Michael’s message of forgiveness, love and family was put into action sometime between 1996 and 2003 and the advent of that despicable trial.

What this element behind the entertainment industry, including it’s LAWYERS attempted, and almost succeeded in doing to this family, they have done and continue to do to the rest of the human race.  And the primary point of attack has been the children.

The patriarch of a prominent family musical group has been charged with sexually abusing his three daughters in a stunning revelation that was followed four days later by the father careening his Porsche off a 300-foot enbankment into an icy stream. Keith Brown, whose daughters are part of The 5 Browns, survived the crash and faces one first-degree felony count of sodomy on a child and two second-degree felony counts of sexual abuse of a child, according to Fourth District Court records obtained Wednesday.”  Source

Someone else who has actually done more research on the story of Corey Feldman and Corey Haim:

In the same show, Corey Haim finally admitted that his drug addiction began in the midst of child sexual abuse. According to him, Feldman introduced him to the man who sexually molested him and gave him drugs to get through it. Haim never stopped self-medicating as the molestation continued and his attempts to avoid their abusers was met with resistance from Feldman. For Feldman’s part, he denied none of it; instead, he explained that he too was being molested at those events and that he had “remained friends with his abuser” so that he could not possibly have understood what Haim needed him to do.  Source

This in a nutshell, will explain the lack of support for Michael from fellow artists and people like Gene Simmons and Paul McCartney refusing to come forward during Michael’s time of need up to and including propagating and enabling the horror going on in the industry.     Artists, like politicians, can be controlled in the same manner.  Feldman chose to throw his friend under the bus than to actually help him.  Haim mentioned an ‘intervention’ in one clip of the reality show.  Haim knew what they were up to and it was evident that the change in Feldman’s face when Haim mentioned the rape, that a line had been crossed.

In these two video clips, Maureen McCormick talks about the brief time she says she dated Michael who was 13 or 14 years old at the time.  Take note of the descriptions of Michael as “pure” and “innocent” and “younger”.  She also talks about being “watched” by “mom and dad” when she was at the house, as if she “wasn’t good enough for him.”   There is a strong possibility that by this age, Michael’s parents may have been aware something happened to Michael but weren’t sure and needed to be protective of him.

I also notice that Maureen does a lot of shaking of her head back and forth when talking.  I don’t know if this is a nervous tic, or if she is uncomfortable verbalizing information she does not want to repeat.  I’ll let you all decide:


Part one on youtube Marsha Brady on Michael

Michael and Maureen McCormick (Marsha, Brady Bunch)


This was sent to me by Truthbtold

Jon Benet Ramsey
It is commonplace for the Illuminati/CIA to create mother/daughter mind-controlled teams of sex slaves for the purpose of entrapping public figures and thereafter holding them hostage.

Patsy Ramsey exhibited symptoms of alter/multiple personality switching during media interviews on more than one occasion
.   Source

Also from Truthbtold - 

**** “So, if they as a family were intentionally splintered and divided from the beginning, what does that say about Motown? We know they used and took advantage of their artists for profit, giving them but a pittance.

I question Luther Vandross's death. That was out of the blue, huh? Did you know that luthervandross.com is owned by Sony? "Take my name and leave me alone"?

Anyway, I believe The Jackson family came together for Michael too. And, that their unity continues today.” ****

Yes . . . “Take my name and just let me be” – Michael Jackson, And so they have, but they have little else.

With John Branca’s team getting sloppy online, revealing more than they are keeping covered, Branca has got to be frustrated.  His re-writing of “HIStory” has failed, and fans are learning a lot more about Michael, his message and the industry than they ever bargained for . . . all thanks to the persecution and torture those enablers and handlers have perpetrated on Michael and his family.

Michael’s story, slowly and surely, is getting told.  Someone is finally hearing the “girl with the tune”.

It says in the Bible that in the end times, evil will be revealed and eyes will be opened.  It says this in several Bible passages:

Proverbs 26:26
Though his hatred is covered by deceit, His wickedness will be revealed before the assembly.

Matthew 10:26
Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

Matthew 11:25
[ Jesus Gives True Rest ] At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.” – This one reminds me of Michael.

Luke 2:35
(yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.”

Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”

1 Corinthians 2:10
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Buried Stories being told
Some can no longer hide the truth…


Many things in the news are now being revealed, loose ends are being tied and events are linking together to reveal the agendas.

Deceit and attempts at such will get more prevalent and numerous, but you will also see them more clearly for their patterns are the same.

In the meantime, exposing the crimes against children and saving as many as can be saved through the revealing of these crimes must also be our concern.



Michael at Peace


I forgot this one the last couple of blog updates


I will be on to address comments but no blog update until about Thursday.  I have company coming in and I believe we have plenty to discuss here.

Remember to pray for the people of Japan, Guam, and the other Islands that were affected by the Tsunami and earthquake.

Pray for the children PLEASE for God to protect them and STOP those hurting them.

Pray for Michael’s family, those protecting Michael’s message (friends) and finally pray for discernment in the coming days and weeks.  I have a feeling we will need it.

God bless you all, I love you so much.  Let’s be vigilant of those attempting to divide and conquer the “cry at the same time”.

Cry With Me

29 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this was an excellent Part-5, and your childhood story really left a lump in my throat. I put myself in your little footie pajamas trying to live that frightening and painful experience, and it made me cry. Many of us have one such memory in our past, so take comfort in knowing I've been there in my own way, and so has my brother. And let's not forget our sweet Michael, so we're all connected to each other in one loving embrace.

    The interview with Maureen McCormick was very touching to see, and I think she has nothing but the sweetest memories of being with Michael and it showed in her eyes. I found her to be totally genuine - more so even than Brooke Shields because Maureen has kept a low profile after her days on "Brady," and has been through some very tough personal challenges. She matured into a sophisticated and lovely person, and her vocal tone and phonetic articulation are pleasant to the ear. That little bob she does with her head is a "tic" much like Michael biting his bottom lip (ooohh!) was a personal characteristic of his. I've seen Maureen in other interviews and she's the same. So for me, I didn't sense any hesitation in the way she spoke about Michael. I heard a slight tremble in her voice when she said he was just an incredible person, as if to keep emotions in check. She could not have been more emphatic about Michael's innocence, sweetness and wonder about life. When she used the word "tender" to describe him, that made the tears flow because I have often referred to Michael as a tender soul. If only other people could have said these wonderful things about him.

    Michael's hands...those beautiful hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I don't understand the connection between sexual abuse and controlling a child.

    How could these kids act in front of a camera if they were being sexually abused behind closed doors?

    Mental and Emotional Abuse I can understand but I don't understand Sexual Abuse at all.

    Why would a person who wants to control a child have sex with that child in the first place?

    I'm sorry I'm so dense about this but I just don't get it.

    I can understand beating a kid to control him but sex?

    I know this happens in life all the time and I know your facts are right, but I just don't get the connection.

    Hopefully someone will be able to explain it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I agree with Spotlight, I think Maureen was shaking her head because she was reliving her disbelief at her luck to be dating Michael Jackson!!!
    It is interesting that she mentions he called her during the trial. I myself at times of pressure have analysed when my life changed and got that bad. Michael must have done the same thing. He must have looked back to when he was at the start of his Motown career, and when people seemed more genuine. We know he kept in touch with Brooke and he also talked about Tatiana. Even after the trial, it must have seemed as if life would never be like that ever again.
    One (of the many) reasons I think he could still be alive, would be so he could reinvent his life and make it much simpler, and be far away from the circling vultures. He probably originally thought that Neverland was such a place, until that was violated by the police raid, and thieves. He must have known that he wasn't 'safe' anywhere, after that. What persecution. As we discussed, the persecution started up again in January 2009, and I wonder if he decided then that enough was enough? After all, the persecutors would put a stop to everything he was trying to do, as well as stopping him getting his message out. He had to stop then in order to move forward. I can't see him letting them walk all over him.
    You mentioned Branca getting sloppy - it might be helfpul to do a blog and list his sloppiness, just so we can all see it in print LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "JERMAINE JACKSON TO WRITE HIS MEMOIR OF HIS BROTHER MICHAEL FOR FALL 2011 TOUCHSTONE PUBLICATION"
    Bonnie, today, I found this article. Remember how we talked a few days ago 'on Jermaine's book?
    It seems interesting.
    Bye Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie said:" I do not think Joe Jackson is a perfect father. Neither do I think he is what the press has portrayed him to be. I also wonder if he really knew what was going to happen once he signed those contracts for his little boys."
    Michael's father surprised me during the 2005. He was next to her son. I have seen as supporting him, when Michael was in my pajamas. Joe saw the fragility 'of his son. This is enough for me.
    God bless you Michael wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,Hi Something interesting I came across today.Adrian Lamo is the man who turned in Bradley Manning(wikileaks).I think he was brainwashed.
    From a Wired magazine article-"In May 2010 Lamo reported his backpack stolen. The "investigating officer" noted unusual behavior and detained him.He was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome after having been placed on a 72 hour involuntary psychiactric hold,which was extended to 9 days. 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbsyjQhO3Xs&t=5m54s 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_SwtWu2HXk 3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPsSRaoOo2k
    Have a nice visit with your company.Looking forward to your next revelation. I feel like I'm on a treasure hunt,but not for a "pot of gold" but a "pot of Peace and L.O.V.E." Take care.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. About Luther Vandross -

    "Remember one thing, most of all: that his songs were trying to tell people to bring love back into their lives." - Mary Vandross, mother

    Sounds like Michael's message.

    "...over the course of the next year, his condition improved dramatically. On good days he could walk with little assistance. He talked, joked with friends and even sang at times.".

    http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059116,00.html

    Luther died 6 years ago and I can't find an official cause of death, just suppositions repeated all over the net.

    And now Nate Dogg - friend of Tupac & Biggie Smalls is dead.

    "Nate's death was unexpected ... since he was making significant progress in his recovery from the most recent stroke he suffered in 2008. "

    "the family has yet to receive an official cause of death."

    http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/16/remembering-hip-hop-legend-nate-dogg/

    Nate Dogg - Stroke, stroke, recovering, dead at 41.
    Luther Vandross - stroke, stroke, recovering, dead at 54.

    What is going on?! These things were just not happening in my grandparent's generation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Everyone - I will be back on tomorrow evening. I have company can't answer anyone right now, but I will be back on tomorrow night and I will continue to moderate and post the comments. I just don't have time to answer them right now.

    God bless you . . . sleep tight, if you are sleeping!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skiper said -

    "I have seen as supporting him, when Michael was in my pajamas."

    >>>>>>Wait a minute...when was Michael was in your pajamas? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://home.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/03/16/jermaine-jackson-gets-book-deal-for-long-rumored-memoir/
    Here I post the article on Jermaine's book, as I said.
    Thank you very Jermaine. God bless you.
    Hi Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Bonnie,

    Maureen in my opinion was too old to be kissing on Mj, just my opinion. As for Joe jackson I dont think hes a nice man he appears cunning and cold and almost dum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spotlight said - "Maureen McCormick was very touching to see, and I think she has nothing but the sweetest memories of being with Michael and it showed in her eyes. I found her to be totally genuine - more so even than Brooke Shields because Maureen has kept a low profile after her days on "Brady," and has been through some very tough personal challenges."

    >>>>>>> I am not that familiar with Maureen McCormick and I don't know her as a person. I have not studied her as I have studied Michael. Some of the things she said kind of made me uneasy because the remark she made about Michael's parents could be taken either way AND I had just gotten done reading that page posted of LaToya's book so what Maureen said could be twisted by others (them being watched like a hawk by his parents, like she wasn't good enough for him, LOL). Now if I think about that in terms of how I feel about my own boys? Then it makes sense. Funny how perception changes when you hop from one person's shoes into another's.
    --------------------------------------------

    Josie said - "How could these kids act in front of a camera if they were being sexually abused behind closed doors?"

    >>>>>>> Josie, the sexual abuse is part of the mind control. It 's one of the traumas introduced to the child to break them down psychologically and they (the children) compartmentalize these memories. This is how they are able to perform. Many people have made reference to Michael being an entirely different person on stage than off and suggested that certain "triggers", such as words, phrases or pictures would "trigger" the switch from one personality to another. If you have trouble with that one, let me know and I can direct you to the blog update that explains that. Just let me know.
    --------------------------------------------

    Princess said - "I think Maureen was shaking her head because she was reliving her disbelief at her luck to be dating Michael Jackson!!!"

    ROFL!!! Okay Okay!!! She seemed more concerned though or upset, the expression on her face.

    Princess said - "We know he kept in touch with Brooke and he also talked about Tatiana. "

    >>>> I have heard Michael mention Brooke but not Tatiana in future interviews. Where did he talk about Tatiana? It is hard for me to wrap my head around Michael seeking out people that abandoned him when he needed them. I have seen so many interviews in the last month put up by people talking about Michael calling them during or after the trial . . . everyone from Donny Osmond to, well Maureen McCormick. There is a reason these are coming to light. I think I know what the reason is but I'm not sure so I don't want to say.

    Princess said - "I wonder if he decided then that enough was enough? After all, the persecutors would put a stop to everything he was trying to do, as well as stopping him getting his message out. He had to stop then in order to move forward. "

    >>>>>>> Whatever Michael pulled off was in the planning for a while. It wasn't a decision made on the fly or spur of the moment. Too much preparation was going on even before he left for Bahrain, during that trial.

    Branca - Not yet. Biding my time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Skiper said - "Bonnie, today, I found this article. Remember how we talked a few days ago 'on Jermaine's book?"

    >>>>> Yes, I remember. I would love to read what he has to say, and I hope THIS TIME he gets it published.

    Skiper said - "Joe saw the fragility 'of his son. This is enough for me."

    >>>>>>>>> What Joe said about Michael . . . "He is a good boy" and "There was nothing wrong with" Michael helping children and that the people were making something dirty out of it. They may not have been close as father and son, but Joe knew Michael. This has been one of the hardest parts of this research for me because of Michael's own words about his father, under duress. We are going to go into this relationship in a further blog and the rest of his family too.
    -------------------------------------------

    Linda said - "Bonnie,Hi Something interesting I came across today.Adrian Lamo is the man who turned in Bradley Manning(wikileaks).I think he was brainwashed.
    From a Wired magazine article-"In May 2010 Lamo reported his backpack stolen. The "investigating officer" noted unusual behavior and detained him."

    >>>>>>>> Linda that first link is no longer available. The last link, I see what you mean! What drug was he on? He was monotone, he looked like he was fighting to focus his eyes and blinked very frequently. What was in the first link?
    --------------------------------------------

    Truth said - "Nate Dogg - Stroke, stroke, recovering, dead at 41.
    Luther Vandross - stroke, stroke, recovering, dead at 54.

    What is going on?! These things were just not happening in my grandparent's generation. "

    Very, very observant find Truth! I agree with you. Wait until you see the future blog entries. Everything is really starting to come together . . . being revealed.
    -------------------------------------------

    Spotlight said to Skiper - "Wait a minute...when was Michael was in your pajamas? LOL!"

    ROFL!!!! Spotlight she is using a translator so give her a break. (Bonnie closes eyes for mental picture of Michael in her own pajamas but fails to obtain proper image)


    ------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelousmary - "Maureen in my opinion was too old to be kissing on Mj, just my opinion. As for Joe jackson I dont think hes a nice man he appears cunning and cold and almost dum."

    >>>>>>>>>> Maureen is only a year or two older than Michael. Michael hugged people of all ages. I believe Joe is a nicer man than the press made him out to be and that includes his "appearance". I don't think he is cold, I think he is kind of funny in an endearing way . . . proud. Much of his mannerisms remind me of my stepfather.

    . . . and Mary? "dum" is spelled "d-u-m-b" and I bet Joe could have told you that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spotlight said: "Wait a minute...when was Michael was in your pajamas? LOL!"
    Spotlight you're right, excuse the error. English is not my language. I love Michael.
    I will be 'more' attention in writing.
    Bye
    Skiper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonnie,The first link and second show a very intelligent young man.He was an expert hacker that was bringing to light a lot of things that we talk about here.There were no dark circles around his eyes and definitely no slurring of his speech.
    A comment about Maureen,I'm not sure how to take this interview.Maybe Michael was trying to get these people to start opening up about what was really happening behind the scenes.I remember all the stories about the Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family.(sex and drug stories).Back then I never would have believed that it was the people in charge that were behind it.Also,I never once heard about her dating Michael. I remember Tatum and Brooke,and I remember him going to the Grammy's with Madonna but always knew she wasn't his type

    ReplyDelete
  17. "ROFL!!!! Spotlight she is using a translator so give her a break. (Bonnie closes eyes for mental picture of Michael in her own pajamas but fails to obtain proper image)"

    LOL! Oh you naughty girls! Goodness me...Michael in a flannel granny gown?!? I can't picture it either.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm looking forward to your future blog entries that make sense of these illogical deaths, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda said - "Bonnie,The first link and second show a very intelligent young man.He was an expert hacker that was bringing to light a lot of things that we talk about here.There were no dark circles around his eyes and definitely no slurring of his speech."

    >>>>>>> I saw the second link. I agree with you. My husband and I also looked at a couple of other ones. There was an NBC link also where he was interviewed AFTER he turned this PFC in and the very same results. My husband even remarked on his eyes and the way he spoke. Linda that is spooky! I wonder if that kid is still alive?

    Maureen - I didn't either, but I wasn't big fan of Michael's back then. Maybe someone else can recall. The only thing I can remember about Maureen post Brady Bunch is a book she supposedly wrote about her time with that show that prompted Eve Plumb to never speak to her again.
    ------------------------------------------

    Truth said - "LOL! Oh you naughty girls! Goodness me...Michael in a flannel granny gown?!? I can't picture it either."

    >>>>>>>>> Truth, I don't wear flannel granny gowns. I'm in "bumpkin land" now. The weather is warmer, but I never wore granny flannels even living in the Endless Mountains. I can't wear anything that makes me feel tangled up when I'm sleeping. I could not for the life of me picture Michael in a teddy and silk shorts. I don't WANT to. I much prefer the Superman PJ's picture. Actually, let's forget this whole thing (walks away, looks up into the air whistling like she never said a thing....)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie,
    I can't remember if I knew about Maureen and Michael at the time. It was around this time that I first saw the Jackson 5 cartoon, so I would not know what Michael looked like in person. I don't remember seeing any photos of them dating, unlike Tatum and Brooke - but of course this was later, and my memory is not perfect!
    Tatiana said that Mrs Jackson mentioned to her that Michael had been talking about her. The conversation was on the day of the funeral. Who knows if the conversation ever took place, with the lies the media tell?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonnie,
    I just found these transcripts of interviews with Maureen. I see one is from 16 Magazine in 1973, so I pretty sure I might have read it or seen it in the store (I couldn't afford to buy and often read articles in the store!!)
    http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/category/1973-maureen-mccormick-marcia-brady/

    ReplyDelete
  21. @PrincessGlam - Good work! Cute articles (except for Taraborrelli's book quote) I wasn't a TweenBeat Magazine person either. My sister was because of Shaun Cassidy. I do remember watching Charlie's Angels alot and begging my mother to let me stay up to watch it. I liked Jaclyn Smith because she was so Un-Hollywood. My brother had a crush on her, LOL! I remember buying him a magazine one time with her poster folded up in it so he could sleep with it. It was cute. I used to tell him how good a mom she was and that did it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will have a blog update up late tonight. It's one of those blogs that is turning into a "Neverending Story". I'm going to have to cut it off at some point. Taking a break from a "Fight for the Children".

    I also found out that I have to leave the church I just joined. I will explain in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie - I have been heartbroken about Jon Benet Ramsey every since she died. Who would do what they did to a child in her house and couldn’t find any one who did it? They have done (whoever they are ) such good jobs covering it up. That’s what Money and Power do, cover up the most horrendous crime always.

    You said, “It says in the Bible that in the end times, evil will be revealed and eyes will be opened.” This statement and the Bible passages you listed are what give me comfort of our future in this planet. Otherwise, at this moment, it seems so dark and very chaotic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Mimi - I agree. There are those that used to post here that would try and tell me that the Bible or the scriptures were manipulated . . . yes, they are, every day, by people. I trust God's word, not man's word. And the Bible has proven itself true over history. Ana-history if you will. It's the ones re-writing history that we have to beware of.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Bonnie,

    Another girlfriend of MJ.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDRRdpny69Y

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Jon Benet Ramsey" poor creature rest in peace. I remember this terrible event. The human being has no limits.It happened in 1996, yet today these terrible things happen.
    God have mercy 'of us.
    One last thing Bonnie, with Thursday 'next, I start reading the Bible with a group of friends, with the guidance of a monk from Assisi.
    Michael is teaching us many things, especially now that he left us.
    A Prayer for Japan.
    Bye Bonnie, i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Marvelousmary - I remember listening to that interview over a year ago! Was this girl in "The Whiz"? It would have been nice to hear Michael talk about some of these girls.
    -------------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "One last thing Bonnie, with Thursday 'next, I start reading the Bible with a group of friends, with the guidance of a monk from Assisi.
    Michael is teaching us many things, especially now that he left us."

    >>>>>>>>>>> Skiper the company we just had at our house is the people that my husband and I studied the Bible with over the last five years. We were married in their house. They are kind of our adopted parents :o)

    I am not looking forward to this Sunday. But we need to talk to our pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda said:
    "Adrian Lamo is the man who turned in Bradley Manning(wikileaks).I think he was brainwashed."

    I agree Linda, thank you for the links!

    Although I remain open to the contrary should proof arise, this video on Julian Assange convinces me he is an admirable activist working in the best interest of the world's people and our futures:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVGqE726OAo

    I believe it's important to note that Wikileaks has been around for a number of years. So, why the sudden lynching in the press? While that story was making front page news around the world, what other important story was not being covered?

    The whole thing about women coming forward from Sweden accusing Assange of rape was too predictable, following a familiar pattern.

    http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/12/02/when-it-comes-to-assange-r-pe-case-the-swedes-are-making-it-up-as-they-go-along/

    http://www.counterpunch.org/shamir09142010.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Truth said - "Although I remain open to the contrary should proof arise, this video on Julian Assange convinces me he is an admirable activist working in the best interest of the world's people and our futures:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVGqE726OAo"

    >>>>>>> I have to agree. When the Wikileaks thing first hit the news, I believed Assange was possibly a plant . . . a "problem creator" for them to "fix" and shortly after that ,we get legislation passed in the form of "Net Neutrality". Then the Google-organized protests in the Middle East and "Freedom" signs held by protesters written in English (how stupid can they be???)

    THEN . . . we see one of Assange's own hackers, the celebrated "Homeless Hacker" Lamo completely transformed into some drug-addled drone who looks like he is trying to see through his newly-installed transparent eyelids.

    We have Obama just running roughshod over Congress in the overnight "blitz" of Libya and does ANYONE SEE THIS GUY FOR WHAT HE IS NOW?

    I wonder who it was that actually caused the Lockerbee disaster? We have journalists out there calling Quadaffi "weird" and "crazy" and "strange" . . . sound familiar? Someone else pointed that out to me and they are right!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.