Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Decoding the Jackson Twitters - Michael's Game Plan and more

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Decoding the Jackson Twitters - Michael's Game Plan and more

April 19, 2010 – DeCoding the Jackson Twitters
Revisit on Tesla and his Stolen Patents




[The Last Enemy Destroyed] But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.” - 1 Corinthians 15:20-22


Last week we were discussing some of the very high tech machinery to do with the powers running our “global” society.  Specifically the experiments generating from the Nazis, Tesla and our own government and Britain.  Truthbtold did some deeper digging into Nichola Tesla and his “earthquake” machine amongst other inventions he created and I thought it would be interesting reading for you to look further into.

I will post all that on the latter half of this blog entry however because I want to also get back on track as to what is happening with Michael specifically and his family.

As Linda posted in the comments this past blog, Branca/Weitzman/Michael’s estate has settled with Heal the World Foundation and Miss Katherine was installed as a director.

The Michael Jackson Estate has settled its lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation, and the Estate is now copacetic with the charity using Michael Jackson's name.

The Estate had sued Heal the World, on grounds it had no right to use MJ's name to solicit money.  But we've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday between Katherine Jackson's new lawyer, Perry Sanders, and Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman.

We're told the Foundation will transfer to the Estate all registered trademarks that relate to Michael Jackson.  MJ's original Heal the World Foundation will be re-formed under the supervision of the Executors. Katherine Jackson will be a member of the board, as will Melissa Johnson, who headed up the most recent version of the foundation.

The lawyers are going to court this AM to dismiss the lawsuit
.”  Source


My View – Not that it’s important but I am happy that Miss Katherine has a new lawyer.  However, I do not agree with the estate getting all trademarks unless they are paying Miss Johnson for them.  Miss Katherine was promised access to decisions through the estate on Michael’s charities before and they lied and stonewalled.  Why should we believe this will be any different?

If we flip this stone over, perhaps the dropping of the lawsuit signifies something else?  We have yet to hear how Miss Katherine and Miss Johnson feels about this agreement.  Perry Sanders.  You can read more about him here.  Source

It is somewhat of a relief that he does not keep his offices in California.



Jermaine’s Book


Jermaine is a funny guy.  His tweets are very entertaining and I usually always get something out of them.  They are cryptic but revealing and sometimes frustrating.  If you keep a file on them like I do (Randy, Janet’s Team and Latoya too) you look at them and begin to wonder if they too are not some obscure puzzle pieces that make more sense and develop a more defined shape the further we go.

Jermaine California cell phone backdrop


I’m not always sure where the puzzle is leading and I’m not always on twitter when these brief tweets are communicated to us.  I play catch up a lot.  I do know it is supposed to lead us to something because the Jackson family, in the middle of murder trial, would not be exposing themselves on twitter if we are not supposed to be paying attention.

Perhaps they are just yet more distractions?

Perhaps it is that place just between sleep and awake?

In any case, thank Spotlight.  She forwarded these to me and I am posting them here for those who don’t frequent Twitter (in order from bottom to top):


Jermaine’s U.K. Book Cover



jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @msirismg i'll rephrase: cover won't change, but your photo idea is uncanny for another reason...you'll see ; ) G'night all
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @MJisKingofDance thank you -- I'm looking forward to its publication, too. it's going to be special

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @msirismg you're sweet. all I'll say is: don't judge a book by its cover. all is not what it seems ; )

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @Mimi_La_Reina it's good to respond with the truth -- and this book will speak for itself & silence negative myth
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson This is my voice RT Standing tall at @LondonBookFair: showcasing the UK cover #youarenotalone http://twitpic.com/4ld4wm
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @UNITED4MJLEGACY anyone who knows me -- inc Michael -- knew that a re-worked, re-submitted proposal in my name was not my view or voice
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @UNITED4MJLEGACY a proposal was approved by Michael, but was rejected by publishers coz it didn't contain 'dirt' -- so I didn't proceed
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @UNITED4MJLEGACY there has never been a book proposal from me, or tapes, that has been anything other than positive towards Michael
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @gypzygurl you'll see ; )
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @UNITED4MJLEGACY but Michael's image dominates. As it should. Because it's no "tell-all"...it's about respect & honour #samepage
 
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @blttrox the fine people at @TouchstoneBooks are still working on the US cover. it will be different...

Third and forth I will set aside for another blog, but someone sent me this video posted below.  I LOVE the music!  I’m looking for the Roman Army (did I say that?) listening to it.  I don’t agree with all of it but I will get into that at a later time.

I know some of you sneak over the lines to watch the “hoax” videos so I’m not shy about sharing this here.  But I want to tell you before hand . . . at 6:10 and 6:17, that is NOT ME.  It’s another Bonnie.  I agree with some of the clues, but if I thought for one New York minute that Michael would do something like this for sheer entertainment purposes only, I would not only jump off this boat, I would shove the throttle into “high” to send it splintering into the first thing it hits. 

You look at the video, you comment and we’ll go from there.  It’s one of many out there.

I believe the King of Pop was killed off, but not Michael the person.  I also believe that whatever he did was NOT for selfish, career re-inventing reasons.  It goes against everything that has brought me this far in this.

Something in the video kind of made me smile though . . . I do not believe Michael would work with Sony . . . at least, not openly.  But would he give them a taste of their own medicine?  Use them the way they wanted to use him?

Could he, would he have manipulated Sony into promoting his own clues through an album of half-finished songs he “planted”, left behind with friends?

Did he get his message out?  I certainly heard it and I was not even a fan.  How many people in my family alone did I “educate” who were not fans either?  My mother is a hard sell.  She is even a harder rock to crack than I am where guarded emotions are concerned.  To me, that was a major victory.  She’s not so tough!  But my heart had to fall first.


I am very, very cautious with videos like this because it throws some sensational clues out there, but it doesn’t tell the whole story.  Some of the Sony people have even put up hoax sites to entrap those people into believing Michael was working with Sony and Branca.  We may see more surprises here of that I have no doubt.

Michael – The man behind the curtain


The Heal the World Foundation was essentially restored today (or word of it happening was posted today).  Neverland is being restored (and I had faith in this since last summer).  Certain things Michael are being restored or resurrected; King Fayed is dancing to Michael’s music and erecting statues of him (that look like James DeBarge, LOL).

I have had some very, very true blue assistance from you all that post comments here.  Spotlight is working on a little discovery she made (quietly, I hope) and Truthbtold, Taz (who to my knowledge does not post here but has offered some Biblical guidance), Someone who just calls herself Hope, and a few others who don’t email me anymore because they got busy or their job is done and have put up with some very emotional outbursts from me.  (Okay, maybe that’s why they stopped writing in the first place…)

Before I turn you lose on Tesla, I want to state something about Tatum O’Neil, who we talked about yesterday.

Tatum O’Neil, like the rest of us, began her life as a child.  She is a beautiful, beautiful girl.   Michael’s account of what happened tells me that Tatum recognized right and wrong, and she recognized innocence.  She has been through some terrible things.  There is no telling what was running through her mind when she is looking at Michael Jackson, with his hands over his eyes.

That description of what happened says a lot to me.  I could psycho-analyze the daylights out of it.  Tatum was by description, looking down at someone that still had some “child” in him and for whatever reason, she did not continue.  Could it have been a recognition of sorts for her, that if innocence was going to be taken, she did not want it to be her that did it.  Maybe walking away brought back some of that innocence that she longed for or had taken from her.  She at that moment had the power to continue or leave it alone.  She left it alone.

She has not had an easy childhood.  Neither do I think she is a bad person.  There is so much pain in that family.

Ryan O’Neil, her father, looks very much like my father in the face.  Just darken his hair and those eyes . . . that’s my father.  I remember watching “Irreconcilable Differences” with Drew Barrymore when it came to cable.  It was the scene in the court room when Drew’s character is on the stand talking about what her parents fighting had done to her.  I saw Ryan O’Neil’s character and the look on his face.  The camera panned over to him and I remember seeing and feeling the pain in Ryan’s face.  The tears were real.  It was more than just the character’s realization of what his selfishness did to his daughter, there was something more personal there. 

At 0:36, Ryan O’Neil,
More than just the script.
At 0:21 that Camera rig is
Very similar to the one I was
Operating in my dream about Michael
And the wrestling wring (the invisible director)

From the Wiki write up of the movie –

"The Drew Barrymore character sees right through all of this. She doesn't care about careers, she wants to be given a happy home and her minimum daily requirement of love, and, in a way, the movie is about how Hollywood (and American success in general) tends to cut adults off from the natural functions of parents." Source

Hello!

I felt Ryan’s personal pain, but I also saw my father’s eyes in his.  I don’t think Ryan O’Neil was ever really given roles that let him channel his pain or maybe I just never saw them.  But that particular moment in that movie explains Ryan O’Neil to me.  That family is so in need of healing and I wish there was a way that suddenly they could all get together.  Ryan, Tatum, Griffin and Redmond.  Ryan stuck by Farrah during her whole battle with cancer.  There has got to be some good in that man and hope for healing.


Drew Barrymore, working at age 4
She was in rehab twice by age 14 for
Drugs and alcohol
Wrote “Little Girl Lost” when she was 15
At Age 16 she filmed the movie
“Poison Ivy” with a racy love scene with Tom Skerrit

Drew Barrymore has since turned her life around.  

Tomorrow I am going to put up one of the blogs I have been working on and adding to and I’m not sure which one yet so I won’t announce it because I don’t want to be wrong.

Now, I will give you over to Truthbtold.  I hope she doesn’t mind that I edited and formatted for the blog. :o)

Submitted by Truthbtold2all

Hi Bonnie ~

I was going to post this link on your blog a few entries ago where you mentioned Tesla but feel it's a little late for that now. I had remembered reading that Tesla's inventions were stolen so went searching. This is a very in-depth and interesting article, loads of research connecting dots between Tesla, Bush genealogy, Germany, bankers etc.

Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

"Previous accounts of Tesla’s association with Thomas Edison’s projects place him in the United States in the 1870s. His many technological discoveries were certain to have drawn the attention of those hungry for world domination and superiority. By and large, Tesla’s inventions and his career were excluded from our history books because his inventions and patents were stolen and then weaponized. It was never intended for us to learn about the suppression of Tesla’s advanced scientific discoveries, nor about those who profited from their theft—the orchestrators of the master plan.
Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues.
Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. The embezzlement of his capitalization went unchecked throughout Tesla’s career. At the time of his death (by murder, according to Skorzeny) on January 6, 1943, Tesla died virtually penniless."
“On January 4, 1943, Tesla’s faithful assistant, George Scherff, visited Tesla for the last time, Tesla was found deceased in his hotel room on the morning of January 8. 1943. He had passed away between those four days since Scherff’s visit.”
The article continued, “Following Tesla’s death the United States Office of Alien Property, under the instructions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, confiscated all of Tesla’s papers and property. This was an interesting maneuver considering that Tesla was a United States citizen.”
The significance of this benign description of Tesla’s inventions and his last days has a direct relationship to the previously unknown claims of Otto Skorzeny. As Skorzeny described (to Berman) in detail his involvement with George H. W. Bush (George H. Scherff, Jr.) in organizing the CIA by absorbing Nazi S.S. agents,” he intimated that it was Reinhard Gehlen and himself who murdered Nikola Tesla on January 6, 1943 by strangulation/suffocation."
Love,
Truthbtold2all


Daily Dose of Pep Talk

21 comments:

  1. Bonnie,I truly feel sick to my stomach after reading that article. Makes me wonder who it was that first brought up President Obama's birth certificate.Could it be so that we(as American's)would start to question all of our President's birthplace? I am still on the fence(so to speak)on Obama's role.Sometimes I get a feeling that he's playing a part. Not a bad guy,but the good guy...we'll see.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,sorry there was something that I wanted to mention.Lady GaGa has a new song-Judas- released yesterday.I haven't seen the video but the lyrics are blasphemous.Especially being released this week. She is being slammed by a Catholic civil rights group.As well she should be.I also read where she initially had a problem with the song,since she was raised Catholic,but was "talked"into it.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LInda said - "Bonnie,I truly feel sick to my stomach after reading that article. Makes me wonder who it was that first brought up President Obama's birth certificate.Could it be so that we(as American's)would start to question all of our President's birthplace?"

    ........ I know Linda and this is the issue which really exposed Glen Beck to me for what he really is. I keep giving him room to connect the dots and he won't do it. I am not okay with him dumping all this onto the shoulders of the Muslims, it's not right and it's not fair.

    Linda said - "Lady GaGa has a new song-Judas- released yesterday.I haven't seen the video but the lyrics are blasphemous.Especially being released this week. She is being slammed by a Catholic civil rights group."

    ........ It's going to get worse. She was "talked" into it. Yeah, by a pyramid with an "eye" above it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bonnie!

    No, I don't mind a bit. The point is for truth to finally be known - to be told to all...shouted from the rooftops. :o) I am happy to help with that mission and am thankful for having found your blog and...YOU! It's pretty amazing when you think of how vast the internet.

    Oh...I'm glad to hear about Jermaine's book, going to have to order that!

    Interesting - "Because it's no "tell-all"...it's about respect & honour" - how he spelled honor the English way.

    I have always absolutely loved Drew Barrymore! She just has such a sweet quality about her. Babes in Toyland was where I first really paid attention to her. I used to watch that with my kids. Of course I saw her on E.T. too but I loved her in Babes in Toyland. I bet I saw that Pillsbury commercial on TV too. She's so adorable! How sad that Hollywood sucks the life out of these kids.

    The whole concept of The King of Pop being killed is fascinating! And, makes sense too. That was a really good video. Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truthbtold said - "Oh...I'm glad to hear about Jermaine's book, going to have to order that!"

    Me too! Maybe it will be out by my birthday and I can talk my husband into it. :o) (pweeze?)

    I noticed that "spelling" too. Heh. Jermaine, funny guy.

    Drew Barrymore, I know. She is still cute. I drew a lot of pictures of her. I thought she did an excellent job in "Firestarter" That came out before my oldest was born.

    Love you Truth♥ You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jermaine's book is not being released until October 2011? That seems a long way away for him to already be promoting this book. Why the long delay to publication, is this usual? I wonder why the U.S. cover will be different.

    Personally, I don't like the bright red or the text sizes...small is too small, big is too big. I never like when the author's name dominates.

    "(March 16, 2011, New York, NY) Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, has acquired Jermaine Jackson’s memoir You Are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother’s Eyes

    Simon & Schuster, a part of CBS Corporation..."

    http://imprints.simonandschuster.biz/touchstone/jermainejackson

    I didn't know Janet has a new book and La Toya has one coming out in June.

    Bonnie, I don't think I've seen Firestarter, can't be sure though. I'll have to watch that.

    Love you too Bonnie, and appreciate you too! ♥
    .
    .
    .

    ~***Hide your eyes, Bonnie dear...PWIVATE message follows***~
    .
    .
    .
    ...Begin Pwivate Communication...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Pweeze Bonnie's dear, sweet, loving, adorable, ever-supportive and long-suffering hubby? Remember all those vitally important dreams you interrupted 'cause your tummy was grumblin'? IT'S ON BIG DISCOUNT IF YOU PRE-ORDER! (shhh...it's a supwise!)

    ...End Pwivate Communication...

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Truthbtold - Ewwwwww, woke up with one of THOSE headaches. I agree Jermaine's Book is too far off at least for me. (Jermaine! Jermaine! What are you going to do between now and October? Not fair!!!)

    The cover is okay, but the text box for title covers Michael's mouth, like "Shush! This is big brother talking now! Let me tell it!"

    Your "pwivate" communication had me laughing outloud. My husband already tells people I call him "the other Michael" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BONNIE : " Perry Sanders. You can read more about him here. Source"

    I just started reading your Blog until Perry Sanders' Source & found in it an article from 2005 (a very long one, couldn't read it all). Maybe you overviewed it already ?

    http://perrysanderslaw.com/art2.html.

    Perry Sanders dealt with the 1997 murder of Notorious B.I.G. The names of Tupac, Amir Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan, LAPD & hard gangs, are also in that article. You also stated in the past that Michael once worked with Notorious B.I.G. ("This Time Around" Song - found it in Youtube now).

    Only to say it's a small world. Now Miss Katherine just hired herself Perry Sanders : too early to say but it sounds good in view of this lawyer's professional background & expertise in crime & entertainment among others, his Southern State origin. P. Sanders was quoted to say in the article that he was first underestimated in L.A. which became later a great advantage on trial in L.A. Miss Katherine's decision to hire a new lawyer like Perry Sanders can be positive. For now one is sure though : she fights hard to clean up drastically & whereever possible from the bottom ground, it seems. In spite of her material advantages, Miss Katherine at 82 has a very hard task to defend hers & the MJ3 position & interest. What a strength !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie – how come Melissa Johnson given a chance to be part of the board? Didn’t we hear she is a fraud and stealing from innocent people who want to help the foundation under a fake “Heal the World” name that has nothing to do with Michael? It seems like after all she is not fake. It was the Barnca blogger and his followers are the one spreading the rumor to smear her name.

    I don’t agree also the estate taking all the trademarks. As you said, maybe some money changed in this deal or we don’t know all the stipulation for that decision.

    Thank you Spotlight for sharing Jermaine’s tweet. I don’t tweet at all so it’s nice to hear what the Jackson family are thinking from time to time. I am very much interested and I can’t wait to read his book, and I am sure it contains many information we don’t know about. This is the book that might give us some kind of glimpse of what’s going on in Michael’s word since Jermaine said in his tweet “it's good to respond with the truth -- and this book will speak for itself & silence negative myth.”

    Okay, I am kind of scared watching the video when I get to 9:40 hours when it shows where the call to 911 made. The caller said he was in 100 North Carolwood drive but the 911 screen registered the actual address on the top of the screen the caller said but the bottom screen shows Beverly Hills. Could that be at the same time there was another call from someone for different reason from Beverly Hills?

    I really do not understand the relationship of Michael’s hand written of the song “Hollywood Tonight” on Beverly Hills hotel note paper and the hoax claim from where the call was made? Are they trying to tell us Michael was actually at the hotel writing the lyrics of the song while the 911 call made? I know my thinking is missing something, but I don’t know what to think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe...sometimes I just get in those moods...ya know?

    "the other Michael"...LOL! Oh, poor Ed.

    Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry your head pains you! Feverfew is good for migraines, ya just chew a few leaves. Does it grow where you are? It's almost a weed in some places...a beautiful weed.

    http://www.chinese-herbs.org/feverfew/

    But beware, it's bitter so for the faint-of-heart, you can make your own tea:

    http://www.herbal-remedies-at-home.com/natural-headache-cures.html

    LOL "Shush! ... Let me tell it!"

    Yah I'm sorry but I think the cover is tacky, makes me think tabloid. People are going to talk (not that we will listen but why set yourself up?), say Jermaine's seeking limelight with his name so big. It will fit with the image the dastardly gossip-mongers have already created of him.

    Why not something elegant, artistic and...well...appealing? It's not like the attention-grabbing red with HUGE names is really necessary. The people who will buy it are the ones who already know about it. This is a book that people like me will want to add to their collection. Why not take inspiration from the original dust jackets of Michael's books? And oh man, didn't Michael go all-out with the inside cover paper on Moon Walk? Lovely!

    Michael's lower face being covered sure makes you look into his eyes. It made me think of the Dangerous album cover. But, no where near as artistic or...strange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LineCH said - "Only to say it's a small world. Now Miss Katherine just hired herself Perry Sanders : too early to say but it sounds good in view of this lawyer's professional background & expertise in crime & entertainment among others, his Southern State origin. P. Sanders was quoted to say in the article that he was first underestimated in L.A. which became later a great advantage on trial in L.A. Miss Katherine's decision to hire a new lawyer like Perry Sanders can be positive."

    ......... My heart and my fingers are crossed!

    Miss Katherine is eighty two or eight one? I don't want her to go through any more.
    -----------------------------------------------

    how come Melissa Johnson given a chance to be part of the board? Didn’t we hear she is a fraud and stealing from innocent people who want to help the foundation under a fake “Heal the World” name that has nothing to do with Michael? It seems like after all she is not fake. It was the Barnca blogger and his followers are the one spreading the rumor to smear her name."

    ........ "Barnca" LOL!!! That's more like it! The irony of this did not escape me, no, that Branca is the one that actually proved them wrong. Wonder how they will recover from that?

    I don't like that the estate will "manage" the charity either, but let's just keep watching.

    The video and the note written on hotel stationery was just to show the address of the Hotel, because that is what the monitor was showing that the call was made from.

    Now I want to tell you something amazing. I woke up with a headache this morning. One of those ones that makes me nauseous. Even at lunch time I was stills suffering from it and not able to get much done.

    I heated up some chicken soup for lunch, ate that but I was still sick to my stomach and in pain. So here is what I did.

    I have speakers that are separate from my computer. I can move them and position them.

    I sat at my desk, opened up the window with the blog, scrolled up and found Michael's recording (The Pep Talk).

    I clicked "play".

    I put the speaker up to my forehead, just touching the vibrating part of the speaker lightly to my forehead so that his voice was vibrating on my forehead (this is nuts, right? LOL)

    I felt a little bit better by the end of the video, so I played it again, this time touching the speaker to the area just between my eyebrows.

    Third time, I touched the speaker to the temple on the side of my head where the headache was.

    Ask me if I still have my headache!

    I can't believe this . . . I almost want another headache to see if he can do it again, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @truth – thanks for contributing to enlighten and educating us along with Bonnie. I have never heard “Tesla’s inventions” before. It’s amazing that there are s so many things in this world we have no clue about.

    Was his technological inventions to help world domination? If so, what are they? If it is true his inventions fell into Nazi’s hand, it seems like they did not succeed to dominate the world. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie,
    After reading Linda's email yesterday about Michael visiting Marilyn Monroe's house, I stumbled on this video - the house at Carolwood backs onto Marilyn's house:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqLwmvg9jek&feature=related

    just thought that was interesting.
    Secondly, I've been meaning to ask, have you had a lot of activity on your blog from Romania? I have.

    I play Michael's CDs in my car at full blast - I always feel better afterwards, no surprise there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BONNIE : "Miss Katherine is eighty two or eight one?"

    Sorry, my mistake : 81.

    On the Hoax issue, believe or not I don't know yet but the Video is good... maybe one day I'll knock into Michael at a street corner of my city & we'll talk & talk..not serious:o) but I love the idea ! Let me dream ;o)

    SPOTLIGHT & TRUTH : Thank you for the interesting tweets & info. Truth, yours gives the chills !

    MIMI : hope you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ BONNIE : Sorry I forgot but now read above that Michael's good vibrations have "twisted the neck of our headache. I believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mimi said - "“Tesla’s inventions” before. It’s amazing that there are s so many things in this world we have no clue about. Was his technological inventions to help world domination?"

    ....... Tesla was responsible for MANY inventions including our x-rays, what became the microwave oven, etc... I don't believe he INTENDED for them to be used for evil. If you read the article, he spent a lot of time in court fighting the theft of his patents.
    --------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "just thought that was interesting.
    Secondly, I've been meaning to ask, have you had a lot of activity on your blog from Romania? I have."

    ......... Yes I did know that and there are some outlets that erroneously tagged Michael's house as a previous Marilyn Monroe house.

    I get a lot of activity from all over, Romania is in there yes, lots of hits from the Middle East and Brazil and Argentina and South Africa. I get a LOT of hits from Ghana, but one of our missionaries over there reads and passes my blogs around. Still, 35 hits from there a day sometimes.

    Michael - healing - Thank you!♥ It's gone baby!
    --------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "On the Hoax issue, believe or not I don't know yet but the Video is good... maybe one day I'll knock into Michael at a street corner of my city & we'll talk & talk..not serious:"

    ......... I will pray that happens to you then. And if you ever do, you BETTER SHARE HERE! LOL! Now, let's see if that same Michael video can heal my leg? But the cord is not that long so I think I am out of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie, I think the cure for your headache was amazing! I wanted to try it for myself tonight because I believe Michael's gentle speaking voice can actually sooth away pain by calming the nerve endings.

    My speakers are bigger than yours and out of my reach. I didn't have a headache when I tried it, but I knocked the speaker against my forehead (no, not on purpose...LOL!), and broke a nail trying to keep it from hitting the light bulb under my lampshade! Whew! Ms. Dufus decided to quit while she was ahead.

    I just listened to Michael's lovely voice from a safe distance with headphones on. Never got the headache, but I'm sure he would have cured mine, too! Maybe I'll get lucky next time, and Michael...can you also cure a clumsy girl who's all thumbs just thinking about you? ♥ ♥ ♥

    Great blog, Bonnie...love you! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spotlight said - "My speakers are bigger than yours and out of my reach. I didn't have a headache when I tried it, but I knocked the speaker against my forehead (no, not on purpose...LOL!), and broke a nail trying to keep it from hitting the light bulb under my lampshade! Whew! Ms. Dufus decided to quit while she was ahead."


    .......... ROFLMBO!!!! Wait, wait... I had to get up and LEAVE the computer because I was laughing so hard (visualizing) this scene you just described above. No headache? Michael giveth Michael taketh away. You got the giveth, LOL!!!! I almost woke my husband up laughing.

    I'm not telling you anything any more, hahahahaha! It's too dangerous and I don't want the responsibility! (on a more serious note . . . are you okay???) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mimi ~ I am happy to help. Nikola Tesla was a genius. As is quoted above, "...his inventions and patents were stolen and then weaponized." WEAPONIZED! I have been digging more from things I remember reading about Tesla's HEALING discoveries/inventions. There are two that stand out for me - high frequency & violet light.

    I can see from reading about these things that the establishment has used this knowledge to engineer opposites - Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) weapons and there's something too about banning incandescent bulbs and "forcing" us to live under the damaging effects of these "energy efficient" fluorescent light bulbs. There's not only the issue of the spectrum of light they put out that gives people headaches but they contain mercury. Imagine how many are being manufactured and the end result of how much mercury is going to be littering the earth when they are disposed of. And these "people" are worried about the environment? We are being scammed right, left and center!

    Another of Tesla's discoveries (probably re-discovery) is free energy - based on the principle that energy is all around us in the natural world and can be easily tapped into.

    These are things that have been suppressed for now obvious reasons. We have been SO conditioned that it can be difficult to even believe that we are empowered naturally through God's gift of nature. God provided EVERYTHING we need. It has been hijacked along with our ability to think...and believe...and have faith.

    Bonnie, I'm sending you more, it's just too much for a comment. I hope you will do a write-up on healing...solutions - what we can do.

    BTW that's WONDERFUL Michael's music/voice healed your headache! Could it be that he incorporated Tesla's discoveries? If I know, he HAS to know! You have just discovered another element to Michael's music! Could it be linked to Tesla's knowledge of harmonics and healing frequencies? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Truthbtold said - "I remember reading about Tesla's HEALING discoveries/inventions. There are two that stand out for me - high frequency & violet light."

    Hey! You are reading my book! I'm not finished with all that but it will be covered. It's a blog in progress.

    Truth said - "These are things that have been suppressed for now obvious reasons. We have been SO conditioned that it can be difficult to even believe that we are empowered naturally through God's gift of nature. God provided EVERYTHING we need. It has been hijacked along with our ability to think...and believe...and have faith."

    ......... Absolutely! I don't know if Michael read up on Tesla or not, I don't exactly have Michael's whole library list to go by. I have a good idea as to what he did study just by waltzing through certain forums and message boards that are industry related and just reading their conversations, reading Michael's own writings and listening to him and my own research . . . it tells you RIGHT IN THE BIBLE what abilities God gave us to heal, to remain healthy, being able to forgive and love all by itself has it's own healing powers, mostly psychologically, but that gets passed from the brain through the rest of the body . . . churches don't teach this stuff, but it's in the Bible!

    What we witnessed going on in Nazi Germany is exactly what these elitists want. This is their answer to saving the planet . . . Michael however, had an entirely evil-disabling alternative - Love, and faith and empowerment through what God has already given us within ourselves and what THEY want to separate us from.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonnie said:
    "Hey! You are reading my book! I'm not finished with all that but it will be covered. It's a blog in progress."

    Oh good! Ok then, I won't burden you with another long-winded email. :o)

    "...churches don't teach this stuff, but it's in the Bible!"

    It's a shame, those are the very things they SHOULD be teaching! I'd love to find one that does...to have it all in one place of fellowship. Dream on...

    "Michael however, had an entirely evil-disabling alternative - Love, and faith and empowerment through what God has already given us within ourselves and what THEY want to separate us from."

    I have a lot of improving to do on that score. I can be quite a sour puss...internalizing the burden of this knowledge I suppose. It is disabling and unfortunately it shows.

    Yah, it's looking more and more like Germany was the testing grounds for what we see unfolding.

    God, please help us!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.