Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Jesus and Michael - A Message Of Love

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, April 22, 2011

Jesus and Michael - A Message Of Love

April 22, 2010 – For God So Loved the World
Jesus and Michael, Michael and Jesus






Michael was persecuted for trying to bring love back into the world. 



He was lied about, he was slandered, he was tried and convicted of a crime those accusing him had committed.



But one of the reasons Michael was persecuted is because he tried to tell you about the love another who suffered worse . . .






Today is “Good Friday” for many in the world.

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

It is not a bed time story.  It is not a fairy tale.  It is not someone’s make believe tale to oppress you.

It is history.

It happened and it happened for you.  For love.

Easter is not for bunny rabbits or colored eggs.  Easter is a gift of Love.

James 4:8  Draw close to God, and he will draw close to YOU.”

Please watch in order.


The power of Prayer

I guarantee you, the pain
Has already been paid
This is what they did to him.
This is what HE did for YOU.

John 15:13 – “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.


The power of Love

Where the Proof of
The Love was Found


The PROOF of the Love
Inside You…

Again the Power of Prayer
Really….Is it going to hurt?



1 John 4:18 . . .There is no fear in love, but perfect love throws fear outside, because fear exercises a restraint.


Jesus died so that we could again become whole and innocent as children before God.  And by trusting him as a child would trust, as a child would love, he makes everything new . . .

Romans 10:13 – “For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Romans 6:23 – “23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.


And as a child, made new again through the laying down of his life for those he loves, we must not keep that love but share it with others.  Share what he has done.

You helped me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
I’m a better man since you taught me by sharing your life
You gave me strength when I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope was lost
You opened my eyes, so I can see
Love was always here waiting for me

Michael, I want you to meet some of the children your message has reached, and who’s love you shared, and who’s purpose you inspired to share that love you learned of, to others.  Thank you for your witness and sharing YOUR life…

Spotlight – Baby (she is far right)



Dizzydi15

My wonderful daddy and me.My daddy loved kids and they loved him,they used to call at my house and ask if my daddy was comming out to play.


2011 baby Cathy-Rose baby pic

Michael…thank you for calling out…my spirit has heard you, and now, God’s Messages of Love gratefully resound and live within my being each and every moment of my life.  Much love, peace and happiness to you and your remarkable children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. ♥♥♥ Cathy-Rose


Baby-Nana

My message to Michael:  I remember the first time I heard about you. I was about four years old and my parents were watching your "Black and White" short film. I remember enjoying the sounds and images until it got to the part where the faces change. Now, for a four year old, seeing faces change is not a normal occurrence so as one can imagine, I freaked. I was so scared.lol  Thriller came on next and I almost died.lol I remember hiding behind the sofa while my mom tried consoling me, telling me that it was just make believe. Who would of thought, years later, I would become so intrigued by you after watching "Rock with you"!

You have been one of the important inspirations in my life. Through your songs  such as "We are the world", "Heal the World"," Earth Song", "Will you be there" and many others ;you've inspired me to be a better person and also contribute to making this world a better place.  You've motivated me even more to be a better Christian and to try my hardest to please My Maker and to do His Will by showing love to everyone including my enemies. You've motivated me to become an attentive and loving mother someday. Wherever you may be, I just want to say thank you for your music and for everything you've done to help make this world better especially for children. I love you for who you are! A gentle, loving, caring son, brother,nephew, cousin, uncle,father and most of all, man. May the Good Lord bless you! Hope you're resting and happy!


I love you too, Bonnie. I thank God for finding your blog after months of reading a whole lot of trash.lol God bless you as you continue your good work! May His Protection continue to surround you and your family.

Love,
Nana



Blake


Blanket


Karen H.


LineCH


Truthbtold2all


Baby Rich and Jon (my babies)



Baby me (sister right, brother bottom)

Youngest I could find

Baby Dan


Baby Husband

One of the Jackson Boys
NOT SURE WHO???


Lil’ Me’ (Michael says)


Michael’s Children
Prince, Paris and Blanket



Randy Jackson’s family


Romans 6: 4-5  “4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,

God Bless everyone and remember what we are remembering this weekend.

I love you ♥♥♥


The Bond and love God gave us between human and animal.   The communication between a girl and her horse, without saddle or bridle, during a show 24 days after her father goes to be with the Lord.  This was submitted to me by another reader, Cathy-Rose, and I want to dedicate this to Debbie Rowe for this reason:


Per – Cathy-Rose: 

Hi Bonnie
I thought I'd share this video with you in case you hadn't seen it before.  It's such an amazing demonstration of the bond between this woman and this beautiful horse.  So much trust.  She rides bareback and without a bridle to communicate. The maneuvers required of this competition are difficult even with the benefit of those aides.

FYI this is the type of competition that Debbie Rowe breeds her horses for ...  this is the "freestyle" portion of a Reining Event ... the rider can use music and freely create a pattern to ride to.  I just LOVE this... I hope you enjoy ♥♥

Here it is, this is beautiful

Live Like You Were Dying


20 comments:

  1. Dearest Michael ~

    Wishing you well, and wishing you home. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAOH ! Did read nothing yet but watched all the pics - yours & your 3 sweet boys (incl your husband, also a good-looking one with a kind expression), all beautiful baby commenters, Michael, MJ3 & so on. What a lovely gift from you to us for the Easter time.

    THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU, BONNIE ♥♥♥

    As I said earlier by sending my pic (not me alone but with my Mom, it was the only pic not stuck in my Pic album), knowing her ideas & temperament, I know she would have LOVED your Blog too. With her pic in your Blog, I pay again my tribute to my Mom in fact, thinking she would be happy, if still alive, to appear here, even if once only. My Dad was a good man & an affectionate father too : I was happy & lucky then but did not know it, thereafter, well.. so far away but I now get now silly nostalgic so I stop :o)

    To keep up the good mood raised by this Post, hope you like this funny little one :

    http://youtu.be/gnagemulucw?hd=1

    Happy Easter to you, Family & everyone here.
    God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ NANA : ...read now your very sweet & sensitive message to Michael (he would be very touched) & to Bonnie. Thank you.

    You were quite a cutie girl & must have developed as a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "One of the Jackson boys" - looks like Michael to me. :o)

    Thank you for the lovely blog, Bonnie.

    Wishing everyone a Good Friday and blessed Easter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bonnie - I have been following your blog for over a year and am thankful for the never failing blessing of inspiration you provide. Today I have been watching Michael's "Earth Song" video - crying both in deep sorrow for our human propensity to destroy the precious gifts that our Father blesses us with and yet also in gratitude that there is a way to restoration. To me, for Good Friday, this song/video is a powerful embodiment of something we need to remember and ponder inwardly about the sacrifice of God's Son and love toward us. There is a very personal message for each of us to consider through this song's lyrics such as "what about the Holy land, torn apart by creed"...tagged most importantly with.."what about us". What tears us apart? What do we choose to put our faith in? Who do we say can truly bring restoration? I have no doubt that God used Michael and his talent as a messenger. God bless you Bonnie and all on this Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie it was June 26, 2009 that I started searching for the truth about Michael Jackson and found you. Your blog has been such an incredible journey. Thank you so much, I cannot find the words worthy of my gratitude. ♥
    I comment occasionally but I read every day, this is my go-to place to feel connected to a loving sense of unity that people can create when they gather with the purpose to spread love.
    You and the people who comment on this blog are very dear to me.
    Our common denominator is Michael of course, but we also share, through tears and laughter, so much more with a purpose of finding the truth and bonding in Love ...knowing that Love IS the answer. In a way, the community here represent to me a slice of the entire planet, that it is possible to face the truths, good and bad, and come ahead stronger because of Love.
    I know that through Michael, God has lead me to you so I can get closer to Him… and I LOVE that…. And yes Tito… I can feel it and it is wonderful!!!
    Peace, Love and Light to all the people and nations of our incredibly gifted planet Earth. God loves us. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of yours baby pictures. You are all so lucky to have baby pictures of yours but I am not. I have no baby pictures of me at all. Either my parents, my primary care taker was my father, did not take my pictures when I was a baby or they did but never saved them. I have no family members to ask if I ever had any baby pictures.

    I am so happy for all of you who are able to see how you looked when you were little.

    Thank you Michael for coming into my life and teaching me how to love my fellow beings and strengthening my faith to trust and love God.

    Have a happy Easter Michael and I love you always.

    God bless all of you and have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    The baby pics are lovely - my mom has all of mine and they aren't scanned in so...just imagine a black and white photo (yes I'm a 50's baby too) old fashioned pram with cute baby lying there wearing white baby clothes. I don't look so cute now - don't know what happened lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MIMI : "You are all so lucky to have baby pictures of yours but I am not."

    Dear Mimi,

    Very touched by your comment above... I love you more ! family circumstances & your father raised you alone, my guess on this failure & injustice (I remember you reported some of your childhood once). But please don't feel sad because of baby pics, again,I love you & know you are loved here : I was always amazed by your faithful dedication to Bonnie's Blog & your intelligent comments. Hope your life turned around much better since your childhood. If it may be of consolation to you, if I was once a happy baby, as an adult, life was not always tender to me & now I live on my own with no family member behind either (let's all cry together :D) but as you see the sadness I once felt, I gave it a good KICK. Mimi, I pray that you heal with your childhood & you feel this Easter & in the future the peace & happiness you do deserve. God & Michael must have indeed reunited us all in this Blog.
    God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bonnie! Your idea for today's blog is so wonderful! It's a beautiful gift of love. The baby pics are soooo adorable and precious! Beautiful 'baby' commenters!

    The baby pics of your sons, you and your siblings and your hubby are so sweet. Your sons really look like you!
    I've seen that pic of one of the Jackson boys before. I believe that's Tito.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpyauOlR3z8&feature=related

    Thank you so much, Bonnie!♥♥♥

    May Christ' Ultimate Sacrifice of Love continue to have a powerful impact in our lives. God really does love us!

    @ Line: This being a kind of tribute for your mother touched my heart. That's beautiful. May their souls rest in perfect peace.♥ Your mother was so beautiful and you were also a really cute baby!

    Thank you for the wonderful compliments. I'm glad you think Michael would've been touched. I wrote how I truly feel.

    @Mesrak: God bless you, too! I hope all of us here can be your family because I think we already are.♥

    Wishing everyone a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter! God bless you all!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie,
    I love all the baby photos and messages they are very sweet. Sorry I didn't give you a baby photo of myself I do have baby photos but I'm not good at some of this internet stuff. I'm not very technical.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, all of these baby pictures left me with tears in my eyes! Every one of them is so precious, and it made me realize that those little hearts are the same ones beating in our chest today! Michael was so right in telling us to embrace the child in us and look at life with an innocent wisdom. Children are truly the most Godlike of creations. Anyone who scorned Michael for his loving connection with them need only look into the eyes of the babies here to know how humbled he felt in their presence. How could anyone doubt him?

    Bonnie, you are so sweet in that photo with your little sister and brother, and Ed was a living doll. He reminds me so much of my brother, Gil at that age (he's the little one sitting between me and my sister Christine). And Jon and Rich, so kissable!

    By the way, that first baby picture is definitely baby Michael...just look at his slender hands, and those huge eyes! No doubt day dreaming of one day helping so many children around the world.

    @Nana - your baby pic is so cute - can't believe how tiny you are next to that shoe you're carrying...LOL! Your message to Michael was very touching and sweet, as I'm sure you are as well!

    Happy Easter, my dear sweet Michael. I think of you as one of my true loved ones, who forever claims a special place in my heart. My tears have met you a thousand times, and each time brings me closer to you. So even if we never meet, I will always feel I know you from the soul. My love to you, your beautiful children, parents Katherine and Joe, siblings and extended family. You have been through so much, yet showed the world how one carries such burdens with class and dignity. If I had two hearts to fill, I could still love you more!

    Bonnie, I wish you and Ed the most peaceful and joyous Easter. And my love to Jon, Rich and your mom. Thank you for this wonderful gift to Michael...and to us! GOD BLESS YOU! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Bonnie, you have some really great initiatives. Pictures of Line, Nana, Spotlight, and others, are very nice. The photo of the family of Randy, my favorite of the Jackson family, with all her children I was very impressed at heart and I immediately thought of Michael.
    Tomorrow is Easter and I wanted to remember the greatest men of peace, Michael, Gandhi, M.L. King, Mandela and others.
    They have responded to violence in the world with NO VIOLENCE. But with so much LOVE.

    God bless all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I have no family members to ask if I ever had any baby pictures."

    Oh (((((((((Mimi)))))))))...big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blogger doesn't work on Easter Sunday I guess. Posted blog, couldn't repeat the request, lost the whole thing.

    God Bless each and every one of you this Easter Sunday. I read every post and I feel as though I have grown up with you now. Thank you so much for participating and sending in your photos.

    Mimi - I was touched by your post, I too have NO baby pictures (as an infant or toddler). I know a couple exist that my grandmother had, but my mother has those in a photo album and I do not live near her. My father burnt me and my sister's baby pictures during a childish fight with my mother when we were little.

    Anyhow, I want to try something. When I was a child through adulthood, I would draw pictures of people, but mostly children. I also would draw what I thought those children would look like as adults and visa versa.

    If you want to give it a shot, send me the oldest photo you can find of yourself (closest to childhood you can find), and I will try and draw what you would look like as a child.

    I will email it back to you (scanned) and if it looks okay, I will put it up on this blog.

    Trust me? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Bonnie and commentators, I hope that Easter will has brought so much love and serenity.
    Bonnie, this blog could not be more appropriate.
    Now we have another week to spend together.
    I have prayed a lot, these days, for all the people of this world and in particular for people in need.
    And thinking to Michael, thinking about all the people who have never accepted what he was, I quote :
    John 7:24: "Do not judge according to appearances but judge with righteous justice!"

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of you thank you so much for the very comforting comments you left me. I love you all so much.

    I hope all of you had a beautiful Easter.

    Bonnie – I just read your comment that you want to try to draw my childhood picture, and I really love the idea. If it is not too late, I still want to send you my picture so you can try to draw it. It will take me time though to find relatively old picture, but I will do it.

    Thank you Bonnie for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Skiper said - "Bonnie, this blog could not be more appropriate.
    Now we have another week to spend together."

    >>>>> {{{{{{{Skiper}}}}}}}♥♥♥ and I love this from you: "And thinking to Michael, thinking about all the people who have never accepted what he was, I quote :
    John 7:24: "Do not judge according to appearances but judge with righteous justice!"
    --------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "If it is not too late, I still want to send you my picture so you can try to draw it. It will take me time though to find relatively old picture, but I will do it."

    ........ It's not too late Mimi and I will post it here and on the blog that gets put up the day I finish it. Many people still visit old pages of this blog so you will be seen. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Spotlight said:- your baby pic is so cute - can't believe how tiny you are next to that shoe you're carrying...LOL! Your message to Michael was very touching and sweet, as I'm sure you are as well!

    >>>>>> I was really tiny!I'm still not a huge person.lol Thank you for the compliment!

    Your baby pic, with your baby brother and the other little girl,is precious! You were really cute! Beautiful pic!

    Skiper said:And thinking to Michael, thinking about all the people who have never accepted what he was, I quote :
    John 7:24: "Do not judge according to appearances but judge with righteous justice!"


    >>>>> Very appropriate quote! That's the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the baby jackson boy is Tito...there's a photo that is unidentified..that's Tito Jackson :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.