Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Jesus and Michael - Why the comparison?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, April 25, 2011

Jesus and Michael - Why the comparison?


Jesus and Michael
For Those Who “Hen-Peck” my Blog




I pray that everyone had a peaceful weekend and spent time with family.  Our Easter was rather quiet but nice.  We were around family that we hadn’t seen in over a year.

I don’t even like calling it Easter anymore because Easter and the way most Americans celebrate it really has nothing to do with Christ.  Here is a short history of Easter:


Over the centuries, these religious observances have been supplemented by popular customs, many of were incorporated from springtime fertility celebrations of European and Middle Eastern pagan religion. Rabbits and eggs, for example, are widely-used pagan symbols for fertility. Christians view the Easter eggs as symbols of joy and celebration (as they were forbidden during the fast of Lent) and of new life and resurrection. A common custom is to hide brightly colored eggs for children to find.”  Source


At that same source above you can also get a short and quick comparison of how the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are observed across the world and how it evolved into how it is observed today.

It is for Jesus that I did not post the video of Michael and his Easter egg hunt on Neverland.  I thought about it, thought it would be cute but ultimately decided not to include it.  This is the highest of all holiday’s and observances of the Christian faith.  It’s not something you want to dilute the importance of by mixing it with pagan symbolism, yet that is what a lot of our churches have done as well as society.

I had a discussion with my sister-in-law about the different denominations (she is Catholic, I attend a Baptist church) and there was plenty of opportunity for the conversation to get tense but thankfully it did not go in that direction.  It was actually a very heartwarming conversation.  Regardless of what building you walk into, the personal relationship is what God wants from us.  Let not anything come between, because they will try.  When Christ took our punishment for us so we could repair the relationship with God, he did so not for buildings or sacraments or church doctrines but for people . . . individuals.  Jesus said “no one comes to the Father but through me . . .” John 14:6.

Why is that?  Because God wants the personal relationship.  No church, man or law can bring you to God.  We have to make the decision and love him ourselves and to seek to build that relationship.  If it were not for Christ we would not even have that possibility, this sickness has so overtaken us as human beings.

One of the things that impressed me so much about Michael in the early days of researching what happened to him was the constant reference to his own personal relationship with God.  No matter what they did to him, Michael was always referencing God or Jesus in wanting to be “like” minded or “Christ-like”.   No matter what, that always came out of his mouth in every interview I heard and it brought me to tears.


The Price of Truth



We are called to do that, to witness for God, to witness for his love for us.  We are to be as willing to do for Christ what he did for us because if we are not what kind of love is that?  Conditional?  Fair-weather friend?  One-sided? 
 

The cost of Faith



If anything should comfort you about what happened to Michael is the example he set for us as to how real God is just by what lengths Michael was willing to go through to get this message out – to put love back into the world.  The love this earth and its life was built with.  The love that holds us together.


The Reward



Michael pushed on and pushed on in his music to get the messages out God gave him.  I believe he went through the same thing I did or any of you did when he came upon the realization of just how much evil has entrenched itself into the human condition.  And we are the ones that let it in on a daily basis.  Once it gets in, that crowbar is in and it wedges us further and further from God.

Michael spoke of crying often.  I don’t believe it was just from loneliness as he has said he cried for the children, he cried for suffering he saw.  How overwhelming it must have been to know that you are one of the very small percentage that not only sees it, but was called to witness it and call for people to stop it.

Sometimes I don’t even know what I am doing here.  I don’t hear God 24/7.   God is silent when he wants us to find our way, to see if we seek him for answers because our faith ALWAYS has to be tested in order to strengthen it.

My mother read my blog this weekend.  She said she cried but then got angry with me.  She said she got angry because I had mentioned Michael on the same blog with Jesus.  She was so angry, she said, that she prayed for me.

Normally I would have taken offense to this but listening to her I smiled.  I realize that those who spot-read this blog might come to that particular entry and assume that I am confusing the two.  I am not.  She would know this if she read all the entries and if she had followed Michael’s story but she doesn’t have time.  I just assured her Jesus knows who’s first in my heart and told her “thank you” for praying for me and left it at that.

I can’t explain to everyone who comes to this conclusion that this blog is Michael’s and that researching what happened to him has drawn me closer to truth and to God.  I can’t tell everyone on an individual basis that they would have to read the whole blog to understand this journey, but I can’t no more than I can make people read the whole Bible or understand it.  It is Michael’s blog but it is God’s message, through Michael that is the purpose of this blog. 

With that being said, let us get back on that topic.

The Messenger


There were some interesting write ups that caught my attention over the weekend and I wanted to point them out.  I have not had time to completely research them but I will put the links up for discussion:

Other Information on the World Trade Center Demolition

Here's the deal.  Somebody is busy trying to remove all videos about Dimitri Khalezov's nuclear demoltion theory out of existence on the Internet.  At the end of this article I'm going to list all the pages that show this censorship.  I feel that Dimitri's theory is the best one because it fits ALL the evidence.  He also wrote a book on the entire thing which I want to read also.  This type of scrubbing never happened with the Nano Thermite theory.  I still believe nano thermite could have been used because something melted a lot of steel before the 150kT nuclear demolotion charges were blown in all 3 buildings.  Source

This gentleman doesn’t proof-read his blog either, LOL, but I forgive him.    Here this gentleman did some research on the planned take down of the Twin Towers and tower “Seven” using small Nuclear charges.  This was also research taken from an individual named Dimitri Khalezov.  This blogger goes on to report:

Dimitri even said that in the 70's he was told that the Americans had authorized the twin towers to be taken down at the end of their lifetimes with small nuclear demolition charges!  I did some researchand it was true!  It was determined that only a nuclear demolition charge could safely bring down both Towers and Building 7 because of their construction.  Source

This report was very scientifically done (I am not expert on skyscraper construction), but it explains very well how explosive charges strategically placed, and not passenger jets flown by amateurs, could be the only explanation for how the towers fell as they did.


The blogger went on to state - “Apparently the Sears tower in Chicago also will be taken down by a 150 Kt nuclear demolition charge at the end of its life also.  If you ever see that one fall down by after a bombing or airplane and it comes down all  nice and neat you can be sure that a demolition nuke brought that down too because the experts concluded that only a nuclear demolition charge could do it properly.

I agree that this also does not explain the melted vehicles seven blocks away on FDR Drive as shown in this link, and on the videos below:

Video on Melted Cars
Notice Fireman explains they
Found no fire at Building seven,
Yet it collapsed the same way Towers
One and two collapsed.  How?
It was scared to death???

Thermite my A**


Even The Bishop Knows it was not planes
That brought down the Towers
He talks about police State
Believe the lies – be enslaved


A good explanation as to why Jet Fuel could not have done this

Visual proof of explosives in
Building #7

Goldman Sach’s offices were cleared out.  They suffered no casualties.  I wonder how they KNEW???

A comment by Sara O. on that video:

I agree but also think that scalar wave technology shouldn't be left out to question as well. I find it amusing NIST went through the trouble of re-doing their report after the fire in Madrid, Spain known as the "Little Madrid" fire. If folks don't know about it here's some help. The building was built wuite similar to that of WTC7, only it had concrete only structures, no steel to reinforce it. Well, it caught on fire and burned well over 24 hours. When America learned of this building, and that it maintained structural integrity and had to be eventually demolished, folks started questioning why 7 fell as I'm sure you know, 7 was never struck by a plane. Therefore, they revised their report with more utter nonsense.  Source

Tomorrow, I have some more information on this and Michael’s knowledge that they wanted him dead.

Before I leave, I just wanted to mention again the Middle East.  Seems Fox News anchor in Tel Aviv couldn’t even wait until Sheppard Smith to finish his question before she ran over him in her zeal to condemn Syria’s attacking of it’s own people.

I am not as familiar with Syria’s government as I am some of the less volatile ones like Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, but that again comes from news sources that have carried the communist torch.

I am sick to my stomach of the lies.  Lies enslave, truth sets  you free.  Do your homework as I intend to do mine.

We have a ton of ground to cover in a relatively short period of time.  I sure hope I can keep up.   Those of you thinking of distracting me . . . FORGET IT.

To the Jackson Family:  Look into the eye of the enemy of your enemy and divide by two.  One is with you. One is not.

11 comments:

  1. Bonnie,Question...Do you think that God gave us the bible to warn us so that we might prevent things from happening...or to prepare us for the inevitable? I know that you don't have all the answers just looking for your opinion.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda said - "Do you think that God gave us the bible to warn us so that we might prevent things from happening...or to prepare us for the inevitable?"

    .......... Wow Linda. That is a GOOD question! Well, let's go to the Bible for one answer that I know is in there:

    Isaiah 19:20
    And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them."

    I often thought that this might have been the verse Michael was thinking of when he wrote "Cry".

    There is also Revelation, where John is told to shut up the book and eat it for we were not to know what was written until the time God deemed.

    Revelation 10:8-10
    8 Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”
    9 So I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the little book.”
    And he said to me, “Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”
    10 Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.


    My opinion? Both. I believe The Bible is a warning, a compass, a blueprint, and it is also for us to prepare, but ultimately the Bible is the written account of things that were, that are and that are yet to come. We don't deserve it, but we were given those words because God wants us to know, he wants us to prepare, to help others and to strengthen us. He also wants us to know how much he loves us and how much he wants us to love him. It is a beautiful, beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,Thanks for that...I guess I'm just struggling with feeling that I am not doing enough. I feel that I should be doing something more than just trying to spread the truth...I just don't know what it is.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. BONNIE : "Jesus said “no one comes to the Father but through me . . .” John 14:6."

    Thank you for reminding us that the Word of God & Jesus Love for us are unconditional whichever confession one adopts. In your previous Blog, I focused mainly on all the lovely baby pics but Jesus was in my heart this week-end & I thank him daily to save me & provide for me each I live. Michael, alike e.g. Martin L. King & others, also spread in his own way his love to humanity so how may one explain otherwise why we all still miss him so much ? music & charisma only can't explain it all.

    Archbishop Richard Williamson : an interesting personality daring to say the unthinkable like on the 9/11. But his own theories on the WW2 Holocaust disturb me a lot : many past war documentaries evidenced the horrors of the Nazi camps so the denial of the Jews genocide for a Catholic archbishop is alarming. Not willing to create controversy on this tragic topic here but what do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda said - "Bonnie,Thanks for that...I guess I'm just struggling with feeling that I am not doing enough. I feel that I should be doing something more than just trying to spread the truth...I just don't know what it is.Linda"

    ............ Spreading the truth is a pretty monumental task actually. Look what they did to Michael for doing just that? You keep praying for guidance and let the Lord know you are willing to do what he asks. Like Michael has said, leave room for God to walk in...
    ---------------------------------------------

    Line said - "Archbishop Richard Williamson : an interesting personality daring to say the unthinkable like on the 9/11. But his own theories on the WW2 Holocaust disturb me a lot : many past war documentaries evidenced the horrors of the Nazi camps so the denial of the Jews genocide for a Catholic archbishop is alarming. Not willing to create controversy on this tragic topic here but what do you think ?"

    ......... I don't agree with all his theories and Holocaust is a controversial one. I remember Ahmadinijad claiming that it never happened. However I know that Jews were not the only ones targeted during that time. Most believe that the majority of those killed and tortured were Jewish. What most people DON'T know was that their own were behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONNIE : "Most believe that the majority of those killed and tortured were Jewish.".

    Historically, non-Jewish people were victims too, it's s true. Anyhow, what ran & still runs in governments' agendas behind the wars, on our back, is very discomforting. So this week-end I enjoyed watching the baby-born lambs, rabbits, lilac trees & birds at the countryside : there is still beauty to life :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LineCH said - "So this week-end I enjoyed watching the baby-born lambs, rabbits, lilac trees & birds at the countryside : there is still beauty to life :o)"

    ........... Absolutely! They can only take away what we let them. Our hearts and souls and minds they cannot and we chose to see what we see. This past weekend is for Christ and the beauty of his love and his gift to us, so that we CAN still see the beauty in it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie said: "No matter what, that always came out of his mouth in every interview I heard and it brought me to tears."
    Michael had this ability, to make you excite. Just yesterday, while I was driving the car, I listened to "Stranger in Moscow" and I cried. Another excitement, when I watch the DVD of History Volume 2 he dances on the song "Dangerous. " Amazing!♥♥♥

    Bonnie said: "The love that holds us together."
    In fact, I feel so much love in this blog, for God,for Michael, for all the earth .... and that's why I continue to write to this blog, Bonnie.

    Bonnie said: "She would know this if she read all the entries and if she had followed Michael’s story but she doesn’t have time. I just assured her Jesus knows who’s first in my heart and told her “thank you” for praying for me and left it at that."
    Your mother is angry, I had so much tenderness for her and I smile. Think how much love she has for you. Your mother must be nice!

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skiper said - "Just yesterday, while I was driving the car, I listened to "Stranger in Moscow" and I cried. Another excitement, when I watch the DVD of History Volume 2 he dances on the song "Dangerous. " Amazing!♥♥♥"

    ........ You have said so many things in your comment that makes me want to reply to - "Stranger in Moscow" was my emotional hook song. The one in the beginning that made me utter that prayer of no return. God is incredible. He put me together to love music and I spent most of my own childhood into my early twenties singing . . . but that wasn't my destiny to be in the business. Until 2009 I labored under the burden that I had told God "No", but he didn't want me in that business for a reason.

    Little did I understand until now that my gift for music was to be used to understand another artist and unbury his message. When I was a kid sometimes the only time I could cry was when I heard a song that could get into my heart when nothing else could.

    Skiper said - "In fact, I feel so much love in this blog, for God,for Michael, for all the earth ."

    ......... It's not just in this blog Skiper, it is in your heart. You wouldn't be able to feel it "from here" if had not gotten "in there" (your heart).

    Nice is not a description I can honestly say fits my mother. But she is a lot more mellow then she used to be. She just has a tendency to jump to conclusions. If she went back to read it she would probably get a different impression.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi you, I was just googling whether or not Micheal is compared to Jesus Christ or not, and I've come to you. I couldn't agree more with you. I feel Micheal Jackson was the Jesus of our time. And he reached far more people than the bible ever did, with far more effective medium that every being can undertand - music. He was Jesus of modern time, and he suffered to bring about love, compassion, companionship etc - all the good stuff. I just wish I was araound, he left us too soon, and most people were to stupid to get him. So he suffered, he suffered for us. love and peace to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous - I agree with you on people being too stubborn/brainwashed to get him. David in the Bible also "sang" to God. Much of Psalms is David singing his prayers to God, his praise and his requests. So why not Michael? I really do believe that this story with Michael is far from over. I wish I could see more of it, but that's just me being impatient. For now I am just thankful I've been chosen to see the real Michael. I feel very blessed and so are you.♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.