Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The King's Game - Melody of the Refugee

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, April 29, 2011

The King's Game - Melody of the Refugee

April 29, 2011 – Melody of the Refugee




A time plus time and half a time, she was told.  It indeed took every bit of that time.  It was an odd sensation, knowing that people were preparing for a war they knew was coming but few could see.  Some were in denial.  Others were in prayer.

With Police

Once a player on the game board, she now was a spectator, watching the moving of the pieces from a distance.  She could see some of the moves before they were  made, but she couldn’t warn any of the players she with which she once stood side by side.  She could only will them to know.  So She instead began writing in metaphors.  Perhaps God would take her thoughts to the intended party.

There were many frustrating parables being put forth.  Not sure who the intended recipients of those messages were, she recorded everything, just as John did for the angel in the last book of that ancient Word.  There were times she knew exactly what it was she was supposed to do.  Other times, the only thing she knew for sure was that she was supposed to be there.

During any other given game, the capture of the King determined the winner.  On this board, the King was nowhere to be seen.  Hidden, he seemed to be the one actually moving the pieces.  The objective of the enemy seemed to be to draw him out.  The objective of the King’s team was to bring the objective of the enemy into the light.

She watched, she recorded. She knew he was out there, but also knew it wasn’t yet time.

It was like waiting for a refugee to come home after years of not knowing for sure if he was alive or dead.  Like standing at the airport, waiting to see a familiar figure that may or may not look the same as the last time she saw him.   She only wanted to know that he was okay, and that there would be a good ending.


History


The game had gone beyond conquest for possessions, territory or wealth.  In the rubble of what was left of humanity the soul was the only thing left of value.  For this the battle had commenced at the beginning of time.  Trinkets only fed the slaves of the enemy, to keep them from rebelling.  The final struggle was about to begin.

Behind the Curtain

Everyone knew the man behind the curtain.  He who once stood before it.  But even the man behind the curtain was not alone.  Prayers had been made.  Promises wait in suspension.  The crown he had been given had been returned, for a crown from the enemy is no reward.

“Your cameras can’t control
The minds of those who know…”


Wars and rumors of wars were fought against lies within lies.  Underneath, pealing back layers until the truth.  It was an age where made possible was the ability to make the eyes lie to their bearers. 

Truth, like the King was also out of grasp of those who would not believe.  Not one bullet or blade was needed.  Truth was the weapon. Faith was the shield. Love was the reward.  Those who traded their souls for chattel would never know him.  They were among the lost.  Their vain attempts revealing the futility of their tasks.

She continued to look up when she asked her questions.  Burdens exchanged for purpose, the scales removed from her eyes she becomes reacquainted with her soul.  It is within that God deposits the clues she needs to seek the answers.



Out in the din of the battle against false truth, she can see the few small lights twinkling in the dark.  Those began to multiply times themselves in repeated pattern.  The creatures of deception scramble, finding few shadows left in which to hide.

Whispers without lips she heard.  She was sought for information they believed she had.  Entities wanted her attention.  She picked and chose who, for she wanted information too.  She felt like a guardian at times, at other times like a pawn.

New players arrived on the board, switching places with others, like relief players in a game that was running overtime.  Confusion lasts a second for it takes less and less time to reveal the pattern of the task. For those enslaved it never changes.

She could see them, through a tube.  Thinking the King’s children were safe because the King’s mother was with them.  As she watched, promises exchanged hands and everyone applauded.  But she was disappointed as she watched those promises reach the hands who knew, but betrayed the King. Those that sought the death of the King.

What was meant to be for healing became a wedge to again divide and conquer. She saw it from her distance but they did not. 



The false healers turned over belongings of the King to the enemy.  They throw stones at the enemy while shaking hands with them behind their backs.  The shell game of chance became thrown stones you had to dodge.  There were no rules to this game.  No score board, no telling who was winning or losing.  The only thing she knew for sure was that the King was in a safe place. 

She didn’t know what to do.  She had information that could tilt the game, but it wasn’t yet time.  She had to wait for the King’s team to have everything in place before she pulled the cord to the curtain.  All the players on the board wore different uniforms. There was no way to tell who was who until they bore their fruits which they eventually do and are plucked from the game.

Three players caught her attention.  One was the false healer, one the bearer of the King’s names and one who made eyes see lies.

The false healer she knew from the past.  The bearer of the King’s names and the one who made eyes see lies knew one another.  Both reached out to her.

Now she had to make a decision.  She had taken notes.  The middle of the second year was coming . . . The day she was told by the one who made eyes see lies, that the truth would be revealed.  Yet she knew it wasn’t the truth.

She knew their names. So did the King’s mother and children.

The games they play – The enemies of the King’s enemy congregate at both camps.

June 25th, 2011 – The Date

So let the Mother of the King know that the enemy of her enemy is indeed . . . her enemy.


Time

Did you know?

There'd be a day I'd hear your call....

Did you Know?

It would take your pain for me to see it all

Did you know?

Every eye would see your fall
           every time you scaled those walls?

Did you know?

That you would fall, 
       So we could get back up again
              Brush the dust off of our souls

                     And see? 



Bonnie Cox ©2011 All Rights Reserved


I know of no other way to do this.  I trust NO ONE.

Those of you contacting me - you know who you are - You are asking me questions in which you SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWERS TO if you are REALLY working with the Jackson family and Miss Katherine.  They would have told you everything.

If you don't know the answers after working with her, I have to assume you are NOT working WITH HER.... Get me? I am tired of playing games.  


Unlike your other interviewees, I am not INTERESTED in FAME so stop jerking my chain!   I am doing this for Michael and the TRUTH.  EVERYTHING I am willing to talk about is on the blog.  You get NOTHING ELSE FROM ME.

I asked you a question.  If you cannot answer me I am publishing EVERYTHING about the phone call.  I am NOT kidding.  Names, dates and info!


21 comments:

  1. Bonnie Stay safe-hear from you soon...just testing,haven't been able to post.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - You've succeeded. Several people had this problem. I wonder if it is storm damage related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie - Hope you are OK?

    Nothing really to do with the topic, but who is the person dancing behind the curtain? I think it starts as Michael then changes to an impersonator. It looks like it has been spliced with some old concert footage. The body seems all wrong and the dancing looks a bit rubbish....

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Perfect Cabins-I noticed that the dancer is not Michael too.The audience is from the Sept.9 & 10 2001 concert in New York. I've watched it a few times and just this past weekend.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, here, we have no news of your time in Alabama.
    I hope all is well.

    Bonnie, this blog seems to me difficult, especially for my translation. I have read and reread. I am in difficulty.

    Then, there's behind the curtain a man trying to imitate Michael, but can not do it.

    Good afternoon to you and your family (husband, mother and her "grizzly")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,
    I'm usually hopeless at allegories, but I actually understood this one! Great piece! I know you cannot reveal the information you have, but not knowing drives me nuts! I've held off posting on my blog too, if I feel it gives away the gameplan to the other side!
    So I look forward to reading about the phone calls in the next few days then haha! Are they really calling YOU for information? I thought THEY were the oracle and close to the inner circle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Perfectcabins - "Nothing really to do with the topic, but who is the person dancing behind the curtain? I think it starts as Michael then changes to an impersonator. "

    ........ Yes, it definitely is, you are right. I chose that video because the ones I found that showed Michael behind a curtain were too long and off topic. Thank you for keeping watch ♥
    --------------------------------------------

    @Linda - "@Perfect Cabins-I noticed that the dancer is not Michael too.The audience is from the Sept.9 & 10 2001 concert in New York.

    ...... Same reply as above. I know Michael's fluid dancing and I agree that is not it. It was just the image behind the curtain with his music that I was interested in . . . short and sweet.
    --------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "Bonnie, this blog seems to me difficult, especially for my translation. I have read and reread. I am in difficulty.

    Then, there's behind the curtain a man trying to imitate Michael, but can not do it."

    .............. I'm sorry Skiper. Don't give up. YOu seem to be translating very well when answering! LOL on the man behind the curtain. I agree. :o) The Red Cross emergency in Tennessee found my mother with neighbors. They are all together in one dwelling and they were doing fine, but were running out of food and water so they took her some (they called me and my sister back to let us know). I also found a way to help those storm victims. I am checking out the program now but they sell non-GMO, dehydrated food. Will let you know what I find out.
    ---------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "I'm usually hopeless at allegories, but I actually understood this one! Great piece! I know you cannot reveal the information you have, but not knowing drives me nuts! I've held off posting on my blog too, if I feel it gives away the gameplan to the other side!
    So I look forward to reading about the phone calls in the next few days then haha! Are they really calling YOU for information? "

    ........ Drives me nuts too when I read them from someone else so you are not alone. At least Jesus explains his to his disciples in the Bible. I try to explain mine if I can (if it's time) I KNOW what you mean about giving away the game plan, but THEY are playing games too. Yes, not wise to put all cards on the table.

    I don't know if they are calling me for information or if they are just trying to waste my time. I have more to find out. These people know I write a blog but they also know I don't report everything. If I were in there shoes, I wouldn't know whether to trust me either. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Bonnie, EXCELLENT I love mysteries...and your allegories!

    That's disturbing that people who know you write this blog are breaching the sanctity of your home by phoning without your permission...that's just too personal! Takes a lot of guts.

    That's wonderful you are helping the storm victims. We should all do more to help each other....like it used to be. I think it was Grover Cleveland who wrote a speech about that - keeping the gov't out of it so we wouldn't lose community. Long ago and far away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie,

    Again, your mother & all Alabama survivors are in my prayers that they find back quickly a decent home & life : I saw on a TV report a US couple who had quitted Louisiana after losing home in the "Kathrina" for Alabama. Result: alive because not at home but their Alabama home is again destroyed & good neighbours died just 50 meters away as the tornado passed right on the home they were in at the time : crual.

    The people/entities you suggest: clear who they are; the "intrigues" mails, just click "delete" & ... as usual I love your poems ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truthbtold said - "That's disturbing that people who know you write this blog are breaching the sanctity of your home by phoning without your permission...that's just too personal! Takes a lot of guts."

    ....... Oh, I gave them my phone number, with the understanding they were helping the Jacksons. I don't think it is all of them though. Like I said, trust is an issue that has to be established and I am not a trusting person. They also may not be in the position to be able to trust easily. But the one person I talked to . . . Let's just say I'm trying to be careful. I want to do the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truthbtold said - "That's wonderful you are helping the storm victims. We should all do more to help each other....like it used to be. I think it was Grover Cleveland who wrote a speech about that - keeping the gov't out of it so we wouldn't lose community. Long ago and far away... "

    ......... Yes, back when presidents were smart. Did you see the announcement late last night about Osama (Usama) bin laden? I will tell you my thoughts on that in the blog tonight. I thought the timing was mighty convenient. Maybe Usama will have a birth certificate and SS number that Obama can borrow since he worked for our CIA in the first place.
    ---------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "Again, your mother & all Alabama survivors are in my prayers that they find back quickly a decent home & life : I saw on a TV report a US couple who had quitted Louisiana after losing home in the "Kathrina" for Alabama."

    ......... I saw that. I wouldn't know what to think if I had to go through that twice.

    I get emails from people who have been researching HAARP and ELF (I'm not even sure what ELF is...) and I read in the Bible where it talks about natural disasters increasing, although it does not say that God does it. It just says, "There will be" . . . until the battle with Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie said "I don't know if they are calling me for information or if they are just trying to waste my time. I have more to find out. These people know I write a blog but they also know I don't report everything. If I were in there shoes, I wouldn't know whether to trust me either. We shall see."
    You are right to be cautious - don't say anything that might harm Michael!

    I have seen a shift in the beliefs of the bearer of the King’s names in the last few months. Perhaps it has been realised that being close to the inner circle has not served them well, and that they may have been duped by some of the players? Perhaps they need some perspective, because they now have doubts about their initial beliefs? Let's hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PrincessGlam says - "I have seen a shift in the beliefs of the bearer of the King’s names in the last few months. Perhaps it has been realised that being close to the inner circle has not served them well, and that they may have been duped by some of the players?"

    ........ Everyone fights to be part of the "inner circle". The bearer of the Kings names no longer bears them. The rights to use them have been signed away by the false healer and the one who makes eyes see lies? Has contacted me in the past under a different name. http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/09/slipery-slope-sonys-rope-part-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher.us/issue/lasting-impressions/article/interview-with-tom-mesereau

    I found this interview with Thomas Mesereau, we all know. I wanted to start good week.

    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Conrad Murray's trial postponed till September 2011 to allow the Defense to prepare .. the joke trial of the century ! Oh Michael, you a re in a way better where you are now, whereever you are, but now we miss you more : the world was a better world with you.



    http://www.eurweb.com/?p=102393

    ReplyDelete
  16. @LineCh - yes, the delay. :o) Do you not think there is a reason this is going on?

    @Skiper - Thank you for the TM interview.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BONNIE :" yes, the delay. :o) Do you not think there is a reason this is going on?"

    Yes, but any new element that may have lead to that decision does come from a good or a bad manipulation ? that is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @LineCh :"the world was a better world with you."

    I really appreciate these words. You are right. The world suffers the lack of Michael.
    Thanks Line.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @SKIPER : Thanks Skiper : I did appreciate reading your inserting here this very interesting interview of T. Mesereau. Good day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @LineCh: Why not view your Blogger profile? Line, Too bad!
    I do not want to be pushy, but, you always have nice words for all....
    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ SKIPER:

    Thanks, Skiper, very nice but no, Bonnie's Blog is my reference & source of inspiration for Michael & it will remain that way. I'm a nobody & comment like you or anyone here. Good evening to you :o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.