Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Maturing of Michael’s Story

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Maturing of Michael’s Story

The Maturing of Michael’s Story
Today’s Blog About Tomorrow




The human Mind
And Prayer

Today, I’m just going to write my feelings down just talk to you.  This will be a short blog today because I am working on tomorrow’s “Good Friday” blog.

Yesterday I did something I should not have done.  There has been so much vitriol being delivered against the Jackson family and specifically Jermaine, Miss Katherine and the Heal the World and Howard Mann case, I slipped up when I saw a comment on my Facebook news feed.

The estate executors settled the case.  The press said that the trademarks would be turned over and both Miss Katherine and Melissa Johnson would be running “Heal the World” with the trademarks being under the supervision of the estate. 

Many fans did not like the news about the trademarks, but I did not see this as a negative at all.  This decision goes beyond what you see.  The immediate benefit that I saw, was that this whole campaign by the Branca bloggers against Melissa Johnson, calling her a fraud, stating that “Heal the World” was not really  the same one, and the back and forth online battles between the bloggers has been going on over this for the last year.

That settlement, amongst other things, rendered Branca’s press and internet blogging campaign and it’s “truth” as null and void.  This did not sit well with those that were out there “Blogging for Branca” because it made them look, well, like liars. 

Lesson number one:  . . . Branca and Weitzman lied and deceived Michael Jackson, their bread and butter, they have NO PROBLEM doing it to you.

I’m not the only one Branca
Has Embezzled…


What I did was I opened my Facebook page last evening and one of the news feeds exhibited some statement from “Insanity” somebody XXX or NEXXXT or Darell Xavier (one in the same) and it was propaganda – lies concerning the settlement.

They were still at it, trying to save face.  Instead of pushing back my chair, walking away from the computer to let cooler heads prevail, I “commented”.

Later when I thought about it, it came to mind that I possibly could have “commented” differently.  It may not have done any good, but what if it could have?

There are two ways to look at this.  An opportunity to show them how little Branca cares about them and the work they are doing FOR HIM or, realize that what they are doing now is not to save face at all, but to make someone angry.

Heh!  I was easy.  But they’re not concerned about me.  It’s not me they are trying to make angry.

I have to look more closely at how the Jackson’s are handling all this because we don’t know what they are doing behind the scenes.  They are not responding to the ugliness except for the occasional “to set the record straight” Tweet announcement for the benefit of supporters who are upset.

I did not feel any better responding to the Insanity’s attack on HTWF or Melissa Johnson and it certainly served no purpose or changed their minds.  It wasn’t even really going to convince anyone else because Insanity and I were the only ones commenting on his post.

Lesson number 2: Who is REALLY the target of the attack?

Me?  Lil’ ole Me?



I don’t believe for a minute that their persistence in attacking Miss Katherine, Melissa Johnson OR Jermaine, Howard Mann, HTWF or Vintage Pop or whatever other person or entity they attack is meant to get a reaction out of them.  They have been attacking various members of the Jackson family since June of 09.  They have been attacking HTWF and Vintage Pop and their people since at least the spring of ’10.  These ‘groups’ never got a directly response to these attacks and these people know it.  Who is their real target?

Michael.  They know this hurts Michael.  Especially attacking his mother.

However, in doing so they are shrinking their own follower base.  Nobody from the life-long fan to casual listener of his music is ever going to believe that Michael would condone the attacks on his mother and the charity he loved.

These people do not care what you think.  They are not doing it for you.  They are doing it to get Michael’s attention.

So with that said, other than alerting people to their antics occasionally, I will just have to restrain myself from paying them any more attention, at least actively.

It is not always necessary to have the last word.  Keeping your peace is something Michael was good at.   He would “never tell a lie”.  But throwing a stick while moving in another direction to throw your predators off is not a crime, it is survival.

I will see you tomorrow, with a great blog.  :o)

I want to thank “Horselover” for sending me this:

Aren’t they Beautiful?




10 comments:

  1. Happy Good Friday everyone!
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ BONNIE : Like you, I would like to say to some groups gossiping on the Jacksons : "stop it & rather concentrate on Michal's spiritual beauty & on defending the good man he was". Or maybe they prefer to delegate it to you ?:o)
    The charity business Miss Katherine or the Jacksons undertake in Michael's name or theirs is of no media/bloggers concern IMO except of the donors to the Foundation having legitimate access to accounting clarity. This constant publicized malevolence on the Jacksons is tiring, injust & misleading to gullible fans.

    Love your last picture of Michael in 2007 with sunglasses but without heavy make-up like once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie, you said this absolutely correct “They have been attacking HTWF and Vintage Pop and their people since at least the spring of ’10. These ‘groups’ never got a directly response to these attacks and these people know it. Who is their real target?

    Michael. They know this hurts Michael. Especially attacking his mother.”

    This consistent attack to his mother is done with careful intention directed to Michael. If Miss Katherine wants to work with HTWF and Melissa Johnson OR Howard Mann, why is that they are making it their business to reject her every move to keep her son’s legacy? Who knows better what her son’s wants than her? I am so sick and tired of these people (so called fans) acting as if they are here to protect the best interest of Michael. Folks, they are not protecting him they are here to deceive you as the same time hurts him badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD FRIDAY Bonnie, everyone♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,
    The attacks on Mrs Jackson also seem to be because of a belief that she is being duped by Howard Mann et al. Therefore, they see Michael's legacy being eroded. As you say, there must be events going on behind closed doors that we have no knowledge of, so how these 'fans' can 'speak for Michael' without having full knowledge of his business is beyond me. Someone started a thread on a hoax forum and it started to veer down the 'Katherine is confused' avenue. I corrected them, and attached links to the proof, and the thread fell silent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bonnie Great post I don't know who these people think they are fooling anyone with brain can know that these people are not Michael Jackson fans every moves Katherine makes they attacks her and Michael's family these people soo called fans are fraud fake as Michael Jackson's Will. Anyone can use Michael Jackson name to make millions dollars John Branca with his fraud fake Will $ony. As long as your name is not Jackson MJ fake fans will tell his family that you are cashing in on MJ's death. David Edwards this guy use to be good, he sell his soul to the devil $ony and John Branca for money. As they always do when it comes to Michael. God Bless Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Skiper - happy belated Good Friday to you too!♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Line said - "Love your last picture of Michael in 2007 with sunglasses but without heavy make-up like once."

    .......... I agree with you on the Branca bloggers and those starting trouble. There is more coming, trust me. As things escalate in the Middle East so does that in regard to Michael. I am so disgusted I can't even tell you. How do these people live with themselves?

    Michael with the sunglasses. The moving pic up there? I like him with no makeup but I prefer to see the eyes. :o)
    -----------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "This consistent attack to his mother is done with careful intention directed to Michael. If Miss Katherine wants to work with HTWF and Melissa Johnson OR Howard Mann, why is that they are making it their business to reject her every move to keep her son’s legacy?"

    .......... Mimi I am sick of them too. I know the Jackson's keep an eye on what is going on, online. Sometimes that is the only window they have and I support them 100% +.
    -------------------------------------------

    Judith said - "GOOD FRIDAY Bonnie, everyone♥ "

    .......... I love you Judith♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. MJDarkChild said - "Amen. Great post Mrs. Cox."

    .......... Thank you MJDark. Can I ask you a favor? Can you tell me how you chose your moniker? Would love to hear the story.
    -------------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "The attacks on Mrs Jackson also seem to be because of a belief that she is being duped by Howard Mann et al. Therefore, they see Michael's legacy being eroded. As you say, there must be events going on behind closed doors that we have no knowledge of, so how these 'fans' can 'speak for Michael' without having full knowledge of his business is beyond me. Someone started a thread on a hoax forum and it started to veer down the 'Katherine is confused' avenue. I corrected them, and attached links to the proof, and the thread fell silent!"

    .......... Awesome job Princess! I don't know what you posted as proof, but I don't believe Miss Katherine is "confused" either. She's been around this block many times when Michael was still active and with us.

    I am so very well, I rejoice when I see stuff like this and people who truly know how to love and stand up for the truth. Thank you Princess and everyone here. ♥
    ----------------------------------------------

    Ella said -"I don't know who these people think they are fooling anyone with brain can know that these people are not Michael Jackson fans every moves Katherine makes they attacks her and Michael's family these people soo called fans are fraud fake as Michael Jackson's Will."

    ........... Ella you have not even see the worst of this yet. So much garbage going on. The Jackson family is tight. I can feel it. They are the LAST people we have to worry about as far as loyalty to Michael is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BONNIE : "I like him with no makeup but I prefer to see the eyes. :o)"

    Good answer! Oh yes, his eyes ..on my above pic, I focused on his unmistakable smile but his eyes are his soul definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.