Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael is Starting to Scare Me

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, April 8, 2011

Michael is Starting to Scare Me


April 8, 2011 – Michael is Starting to Scare Me
What am I doing Here???




Jeremiah 19: 3-5  “3 and say, ‘Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem. Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: “Behold, I will bring such a catastrophe on this place, that whoever hears of it, his ears will tingle.

4 “Because they have forsaken Me and made this an alien place, because they have burned incense in it to other gods whom neither they, their fathers, nor the kings of Judah have known, and have filled this place with the blood of the innocents 5 (they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind)
,”

I have started the practice of keeping several blog topics in production at one time, writing on two or three of them for future posting because they are starting to bleed into one another.  Every once in a while I have to break rank like with the one I put up last night.

Perhaps God is getting impatient with me, perhaps things are moving too fast in the world, but something is going on . . . of that I have had no doubt since this whole thing started.

I am having some WEIRD dreams and I mean weird.  I had three of them last night into this morning.  There were three of them because I kept getting woken up and I take it God wasn’t done telling me what he wanted to tell me.  However the first dream leaves me a little perplexed.

I had one dream that was interrupted by my husband kissing to wake me up (and make him breakfast and pack his lunch for work).  He’s interrupted a dream like that recently before.  Oddly enough both that one and this one had Michael in it.  Only this one was not a pleasant dream.

The second dream I had was after I went back to bed.  I was also a participant in the dream.  A phone call woke me up, my husband calling to say we were having company tonight from Maryland and going out to dinner.  The third dream happened because I tried to go back to sleep after he called.  It was a continuation of the second and I was a spectator, almost like watching a movie except one of the characters was one of our blog comment participants.

Now the first dream . . . Michael.  This one has me worried.  I have never, never had a dream like this one before.  This was not Michael.

Dream #1


Michael is possessed.  With what I have no idea, but he was clawing into the face of a woman who was either Diane Dimond or Gloria Allred (both of which deserve it . . . just my opinion).  Another man in the room, a big man, was trying to pull Michael off of this woman.  He looked almost like Howard Mann, but it was very dark in the room and hard to see. 

The whole scene took place in someone’s bedroom.  Any light came from a source outside the room.  The Howard Mann character looked over to me and yelled “Help me!”  I grabbed Michael from behind, with my arms coming up under his, trying to get him in a wrestling hold to control him (yes, one of my sons was a wrestler in grade school and high school and I went to every meet…paid attention).

Michael was out of control.  Totally out of control, like someone on LSD.  He was yelling incoherently, snarling, spitting, trying to get out of my grasp.  He kept bucking to get away from me and Howard Mann, who was trying to keep me from getting hurt, stepped between Michael and the woman he had been attacking to try to grab him from the front.  Michael was all over the place and the next thing I knew, he had both his feet up on Howard Mann’s stomach and pushed him away.  But the momentum sent me stumbling backwards and the two of us crashing to the floor.

I don’t know about Karen Faye, but in this dream, Michael is NOT 108 pounds.  He was flipping heavy!  We landed on the floor and everything from the air in my lungs to some of my organs beat a hasty retreat to “elsewhere”.  But I somehow managed to keep a hold of him.  I was gulping for air.

While I was on the ground, he was still on top of me, his back against me, and he was squirming like you wouldn’t believe.  His hair was in my mouth and I was trying to breathe.  I finally got enough air to yell out “God please, God Please, God please!”

Then I felt some sharp and burning pains in my hands.  Michael was digging his nails into me!  He dug his nails into my hands, my wrists and my forearms trying to get me to release him.  I yelled out to the Howard Mann character, “Whatever you’re going to do, you better do it fast!  I’m loosing him!”

The pain from Michael’s gouges were intense, but I kept holding him.  Finally Michael tried a different tactic and grabbed around behind himself and found the flesh on either side of my waist.  He then proceeded to dig into that, through my shirt, big hunks of my skin, like he was trying to rip it off of me.  I screamed just as my husband bent down to kiss me which woke me up. (Thank you God!!!)

I told my husband about the dream.  He was shaking his head, but more like (another Michael dream???)  I told him, “No, this time was different!  I was THANKFUL for you waking me!”  (funny, LOL – moving on…)

I made his breakfast, packed his lunch, sent him off and went back to bed.

Dream #2


In this dream, I was outside a house and it was daylight.   There was an above ground pool and a pickup truck parked just about 20 feet away from it.  The truck was ours in the dream but in this dream it was a different color than ours . . . red. 

I walked up to the truck to get my drink out of it and realized I locked the doggone door.  In the dream, the thought in my mind was I was there to meet someone and we were trying to find Michael. (Because my husband woke me up from the first dream and Michael got away??? I don’t know!)

I turn to walk back to a house that is not mine, to get the keys out of my purse.  John, one of our friends from church in Maryland is there but not visible and I assume is in the house.  The phone rings . . . I wake up.


Now this was weird too, because I have not seen John since we left Maryland last October.  However my husband called to tell me that John was on his way down.  He was active in a ministry that had an event down here and it was right down the road from our house.  So he was “warning” me that he may be staying with us instead of at a motel in town, and having dinner with us.

John.  Okay, so John was coming down for dinner and possibly staying the weekend, which reminded me of dream #2 so I wrote THAT down.  Then I laid back down because I was NOT finished sleeping yet.


Dream #3


This one, I am inside the house I was outside of in dream #2.  But John is not in there.  Instead there are two actors. Both are sitting at a round kitchen table.  The man was Liam Neeson.  The woman started out being me, but when I stood up to take my medication, I stepped out of my body and some woman actor took over (my understudy???)

So Liam’s character says to the woman, “I  thought you were off that stuff?”  The woman, blond with her hair twisted back off her neck, turned to him and her face is flushed and her eyes are filled with tears.  She was very upset about something.  She said “no, this is my medication.  They’re prescription” and she picked up the bottle from the little table in the corner to show him.

The Liam character looked up at her and responded, “So were the other ones.  You can’t be impaired if we hope to find him.”  (he was talking about Michael).

She turned to him, barely able to contain her urge to toward hysteria, her breathing quickens as if she is trying to keep from bursting into a fresh set of tears.  Her broken reply, whispered through fresh forming tears, “but what if he is Jesus Christ . . .”

At this point in the dream, I am a spectator and I seriously wanted to throw my hands up over my ears, I did NOT want to hear that.  But I look over to Liam Neeson and the look in his eyes is intense.  His eyes narrow and he counters, “What if he is the Maher?”

I woke up and flew to the first notebook I can find (I have them all over different parts of the house now), and wrote that down.  What the Liam Neeson character said, what if he is the Maher sounded like “Ma ‘hare”. That is the way he pronounced it, but I’m not sure how to spell that word because I’m not sure what it is.

(Added April 28, 2015)
Three years later, we learn what the "Maher/Mahar" is.  Please click here for the September 15, 2014 blog on this subject.  Very interesting.  Prophecy still occurs.

The first search I did was on Maher.  (There is a Maher in our church . . . his name.  He is from Egypt and can read the Koran in it’s language.  He’s fluent in Aramaic, Arabic, Hebrew and of course, English.  He is a long time member of our church in Maryland).

The first search came up with an Irish Coat of Arms.  I don’t think that is what I was looking for, so I did another search under a slightly different spelling.  I found this:

Maher is prescribed to be a compulsory gift from the husband to his wife. The husband must pay the agreed amount of Maher unless relinquished by his wife.”  Source 

This is an explanation of when and how the “maher” is paid on a Sharia law web site.  I continued to search, because I don’t think Michael would be an Islamic dowry.

A Jew Explains Zionism and where it came from
Who is multiplying the hate



Then I found this:

Maher Zain - Ya Nabi Salam Alayka Nasheed with translation ... Labels: final messenger, Maher Zain, prophet of god, ya rasul” 

Final messenger?  Prophet of God?  I searched on this.  Of course, it led me to Mohammed as the “last messenger” of God.  I found on this web site, a short explanation of just who Mohammed was:

“Muhammad (c. 570-632) (Arabic:) , also transliterated Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhammed, and sometimes Mahomet (following the Turkish), is God`s final prophet sent to guide all of mankind with the message of Islam. He is referred to as "The Prophet" (Arabic:) within the faith.

“According to traditional Muslim biographers, he was born c. 570 in Mecca (Makkah) and died on June 8, 632 in Medina (Madinah). Both Mecca and Medina are cities in the Hejaz region of present day Saudi Arabia. The name Muhammad means "the praised one" in Arabic.
Summary

“The name "Muhammad" written in Arabic calligraphy as a form of devotion Born Muhammad ibn Abdullah, he is said to have initially been a merchant who traveled widely.

“Muhammad often retreated to the mountains outside Mecca, for prayer and contemplation. In 610, at about the age of forty, while praying in one of these mountain caves called Hira, he was visited by the Angel Gabriel who commanded him to memorize and recite the verses sent by God. These verses were later collected as part of the Qur`an.

Gabriel told him that God (Allah in Arabic) had chosen him as the last prophet to mankind. He eventually expanded his mission as a prophet, publicly preaching a strict monotheism and warning against a Day of Judgement where all humans shall be held responsible for their deeds. He did not completely reject Judaism and Christianity, two other monotheistic faiths known to the Arabs; rather he said that he had been sent by God in order to complete and perfect their teachings.

Many in Mecca resented his preaching and persecuted him and his followers. Eventually, persecution followed and in 622, he was forced to flee from Mecca (the Hijra) and settled in Yathrib (now known as Medina) with his followers, where he was the leader of the first avowedly Muslim community. War between factions in Mecca and Medina followed, in which Muhammad and his followers were eventually victorious. The military organization that was created by this struggle was then set to conquering the other tribes of Arabia. By the time of Muhammad`s death, he had unified Arabia, spread Islam throughout the Arabian Peninsula, and launched expeditions to the north, towards Syria and Palestine.”  Source

On this same site, I decided to click the “M’s” to see if I could find “Ma ‘hare” or “mahr” or “Maher” or “Mahir”  . . . anything that sounded like it might have been what Liam said in my dream.  Here is what I found:

Maai Nahr
- The water of large rivers from which every person has an equal right to drink and also conditional right to irrigate his lands.

Mahdi
- The Mahdi (Arabic:  transliterated: Mihdī, also Mehdi "Guided One"), in Islamic eschatology, is the prophesied redeemer of Islam, who will change the world into a perfect Islamic society before Yaum al-Qiyamah (literally "Day of the Resurrection").
The exact nature of the Mahdi differs according to Sunni and Shia Muslims
.

Mahr
- A dowry (also known as trousseau) is a gift of money or valuables given by the bride`s family to that of the groom at the time of their marriage.

In societies where payment of dowry is common, unmarried women are seen to attract stigma and tarnish the family reputation, so it is in the bride`s family`s interest to marry off their daughter as soon as she is eligible. In some areas where this is practiced, the size of the necessary dowry is directly proportional to the groom`s social status, thus making it virtually impossible for lower class women to marry into upper class families. In some cases where a woman`s family is too poor to afford any dowry whatsoever, she is either forbidden from ever marrying, or at most becomes a concubine to a richer man who can afford to support a large household. Dowries have been part of civil law in almost all countries, Europe included. Dowries were important components of Roman marriages.

The opposite direction, property settled on the bride by the groom, is called dower
.

Makr
- Makr

Makr signifies a secret strategy of which the victim has no inkling until the decisive blow is struck. Until then, the victim is under the illusion that everything is in good order. See Holy Qur`an, Aali-Imran (3:54)
.

This does not sound anything like the word he said, but I wanted to post it here so you could see the difference between what the Muslim’s believe, and what we were TOLD they believed:

Maryam
- Maryam or Mariam in Arabic is the Islamic name for Mary the mother of Jesus (Arabic Isa) in the Quran. Islamic belief holds that Jesus (Isa), a very important prophet in Islam, was born of a virgin birth.
Maryam is very respected in Islam and there is a whole chapter in the Quran about her. See Virgin Mary in Islam.
It is also a very common name for Arab and Muslim girls

This one is the one where Christians and Muslim’s usually lock horns

Masih
- Masih is the Arabic word for Messiah. In modern Arabic it is used as one of the many titles of Isa (`Īsā). Masih is most often used by Arab Christians as well as Muslims, and is written as Yasu` al-Masih ( Yasū`a al-Masīħ) or Isa al-Masih.

This one:

Mujahid
- Mujahideen (Arabic: , mugāhidīn, "strugglers") is an Arabic term for those who engage in Islamic holy war jihad ("struggle"). The word is a plural form of, mugāhid, which literally translated from Arabic means "struggler" but is often translated in the West as "holy warrior." The opposite of mujahideen is qaideen people who remain inactive and do not actively fight.”   

The word Masih literally means "anointed one," and in Islam, Isa al-Masih is believed to have been anointed from birth by Allah with the specific task of being a prophet and a king. The Israelites, to whom Isa was sent, had a traditional practice of anointing their kings with oil. In Islam, he has also been given the task of killing the false messiah al-Dajjal (similar to the Antichrist in Christianity), who will emerge shortly before him during Qiyamah. After he has destroyed al-Dajjal, his final task will be to become leader of the Muslims. During this time, Muslims believe that Isa will dispel the false Christian claims about him.
All Source

Now I heard on Fox News that the Muslims considered Jesus the anti-christ, and their Mujahid was the Messiah that would kill him.  Do you see that here?  This was on Glen Beck’s show.  He quoted the Hadid when he reported this, via his guest, a “Christian scholar”.

I do not see that here, and to the contrary, I saw that both Mary and Jesus were highly esteemed in Islam, so why the lies?  If you want the truth, the best place to look is the horses mouth.  I have combed my Bible trying to find any evidence that Ishmael’s descendents were evil . . . I found nothing.


Jews, Muslims and Christans
Against Zionism


So who is telling the truth about Islam?  I still did not find out exactly what “Maher” or “Ma ‘hare” is and I am still looking, but this was very educational.  This is the first web site that I came across that explained to me who Mohammed is without the hate slant.  But this is what really, really struck me!

“ . . . he had unified Arabia . . .”

What is happening now on that peninsula?  It is being splintered, broken apart, decimated and “radicals” joined by OUR radicals.  They are both being used in a very organized and hateful scheme to enslave.   

That is kind of what is happening over here, isn’t it?  An entity turning us against each other?

Liberal vs. Conservative
Baptist vs. Catholic
Unions vs. Private workers
Democrats vs. Republicans
Christians vs. Muslims
Muslims vs. Jews
Black vs. White
Welfare vs. Well-to-do
I could go on . . .

Arabs and Muslims ARE human beings!!!
Both Arabs and Christians believe in a God of Love

And on the top of the heap, pulling all the strings, orchestrating all the “controlled chaos”, is the banking elite, working with our government, and the heads of the European governments in which those banks control.

A Much Calmer Michael?


I am still trying to understand dream #1.  Michael does not try to hurt people and he was hurting me.  I don’t know why.  But I wasn’t angry with him nor did I want to hurt him back.  I was afraid for him and I would have held onto him even if he resorted to trying to knaw my hand off.  That’s all I could think about in the dream . . . I did not want to let him go.  (I did however, want him to stop gouging me with his nails).

The people in that dream . . . Allred/Dimond, Mann and myself were all trying to hold onto him.  I would try to assume that it was a message that I needed to let him and his dilemma go, and help the ones HE was trying to get the message to.  But the whole snarling/spitting/clawing Michael thing really upset me.

Each part of these dreams was a move onto something else, which reminded me of “levels” of whatever understanding I am supposed to come to.  I am still trying to find the meaning of “Ma ‘hare”, a possessed Michael and Liam Neeson???  Am I missing an Irish connection perhaps?  “Maher” and the family Crest?  Clueless.

Tomorrow, I have something I had been saving  . . . two blog entries I had been working on and I believe now is the time to share them.  What did Michael know? And the blue print of deception.


No Matter What . . .
The most powerful thing in the world
Is the human mind . . . and Prayer

29 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, You got me searching too and I found that "Meier" is a Hebrew name meaning: He who illuminates or one who brings light or causes light.....Sounds like another name for Michael Jackson to me! "This is it. Here I stand. I'm the light of the world. This is grand!"

    Love you Michael!!!

    Bonnie, thank you so much for this blog. You are leading the fight here for Michael and if he is in deed reading all this, you know he's got to be pleased AND encouraged.

    God bless!

    Your 1st dream's meaning will be revealed in due time, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake said - "You got me searching too and I found that "Meier" is a Hebrew name meaning: He who illuminates or one who brings light or causes light.....Sounds like another name for Michael Jackson to me! "This is it. Here I stand. I'm the light of the world. This is grand!""

    >>>>>>> That is awesome Blake! Thank you so much. There was something that someone else found, but I think they sent it to me in email form. We have a friend from church up in Maryland staying with us this weekend, but sometime today I will post that over here. Trying to catch up with posts now , this blog and the one before.

    This is turning into not just a fight for Michael, but for the message he had been trying and trying to get people to here, that SONY and the likes of them behind them, persecuted him for. There is more I have been working on that will be posted later this week. I have been unsure of the timing to put it up but I am now.

    That first dream, my husband said to me, "Maybe it's time to let him go and move on with the message. You've already pretty much solved what happened to him, maybe God's way of telling you to let him go..." I replied, "NUH-UH!" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I think it was pretty clear that you didn't want to let Michael go in the dream. If he had wanted you to, you would have had a lovely 'goodbye' dream where you felt serene and happy.I don't think any of us will feel closure until we have more facts,and that means waiting for the court cases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From "K" - Her input on the word "Ma 'hare"

    I just read your newest blog......(#1 was a scary dream )

    Anyway, this is probably a real stretch.....in your dream with Liam Neeson, & the word “Mahar”.
    Just last night ....for the very first time in my life, I watched the 1942 original version of Rudyard Kiplings Jungle Book.
    And in it some of the villagers are looking for a treasure of rubies & gold left by former “kings” of India. One of the characters keeps referring to the kings as the “Mahar”....At least I think that’s what he was saying. I figured it was short for Maharaja....
    So I looked up the meaning of Maharaja & it literally means: Great King or High King.

    And then today I read your blog with a similar word that you can’t understand...it just struck me as a little odd & I wanted to share this....although it probably has nothing to do with the word in your dream.

    If nothing else...watch the movie if you get the chance. It was really good ! It didn’t have all the bells & whistles of the remakes, but I loved it.

    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Glam - "I think it was pretty clear that you didn't want to let Michael go in the dream. If he had wanted you to, you would have had a lovely 'goodbye' dream where you felt serene and happy."

    >>>>>>>>> I agree with you. Usually I am not in question as to what my motives were in a dream, but I try to figure out the meaning to what another person was doing . . . like why Michael would try to scratch or hurt someone. someone else had emailed that perhaps my witnessing Michael's aggression toward the Alred character was actually my desire to have seen him fight back more. It was a really scary dream and I don't want another one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, that first dream is very intriguing, and I have my own theory about it. We know Dimond and Allred are two key elements that caused Michael a lot of pain in his life. Dimond was associated with Tom Sneddon in a conspiracy that could have put Michael in prison for 25 years. It would have killed him! But...Allred publicly spoke against Michael hoping to remove his children from his custody. Can you imagine the pain Michael must have internalized during the trial when this was happening to him?

    Perhaps in your dream, you witnessed Michael in a raw unfiltered moment, where he was finally able to "exorcise" the demon of deep rooted anger at those who came close to destroying him. I would guess that the woman was Gloria Allred, only because she is the one who threatened to take his children away. Of the two threats that would have affected Michael the most emotionally, it would have to be losing his three little angels. Michael's children - ALL children, were his very life. He said so time and again, to the point of letting us know he would rather die than live in a world without children. In your dream, Michael was still suffering, because the trial may have been over, but the pain had not gone away. That is why I believe he was attacking Allred. Dimond is at the top of the tabloid garbage pile and Michael knew it. Getting rid of her is like stomping on a cockroach - there are hundreds more to deal with. But Allred is high profile attorney with her own personal agenda, and had only one goal when she publicly threatened to take Michael's children away. No, not to protect the children. It was to promote her own rising star! And she was using Michael Jackson's fame to get there. But she failed, thank God. Michael publicly told the press when asked what he thought of the incident with Allred, "tell her to go to hell." Good for you, Michael!

    Insofar as Michael digging his nails into your sides to try and break free from your grip, I see that NOT as Michael inflicting physical pain on you at his own hands, but rather the pain YOU were feeling over Michael's suffering. Michael was not hurting you, Bonnie - you were feeling his pain! Every bit of suffering he went through was being manifested in that dream, and you suffered with him, just as we all did! I believe with all my heart that your dream symbolically showed Michael acting out his internal traumas. And the only way you could feel his pain (it's a dream, remember, when the subconscious is free and everything is amplified) is to feel the pain of what it must have been like to defend himself against his attacker (Allred).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dream of Michael trying to harm Allred is very symbolic because the scene doesn't seem to have Allred walking away from Michael, but rather provoking him to attack her. Both you and the Howard Mann character are trying to pull him off, because you know that if Michael were to harm Allred it would surely have set him up for more trouble, and that is exactly what Allred was hoping for! You were trying to protect HIM...not Allred. And you were willing to endure whatever it took, much like protecting one of our own loved ones. There is no mystery here for me, because that is how I interpreted the images in your dream. Look what Michael went through over the years to continue spreading love and goodness to people. He walked through the proverbial hot coals, and faced untold evil and threats to his peace of mind. Michael did not literally dig his nails into your sides and cause the pain you felt. His internal pain was being transferred to you, as it's passing through me now! You had that dream because you knew you had to defend Michael, and somewhere in all the horror he faced in life, there had to be a violent confrontation, even if only in his mind. And...by pulling him off Allred, you were not only protecting Michael, but also defending Allred from harm - the person bent on taking his children away! God was in your dream, Bonnie, and Michael knows it!

    Not only was Michael traumatized, Bonnie...but WE were as well! And we still are. This is very painful, and I am now starting to well up, because I think your dream symbolized the loyalty and unconditional love you (we) have for Michael. And we are willing to take some of his pain to get to the truth. You said you felt certain of your path after having this dream, so your heart already knows what we can't always put into words.

    Michael is the best friend this world could ever have had, and now I think he knows that you, and we are some of the best friends he ever had! Your dream was phenomenal in its symbolism. Love you, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. G. Allred & D. Dimond : VERY BAD names.

    Bonnie, on your dream on Michael, I cannot give an answer more accurate & sensitive than the ones you already received from other commenters above. But even if Michael were in another dimension, he would NEVER-NEVER turn against you or others who love him, but rather charge against chacals like Dimond, Allred & anyone who attempted not only to remove his fortune & fame but his human dignity & the worst, his beloved children. Michael seems to exorcise like a possessed one all this horror & accumulated pain out of him and charges indifferently in the dream, not against you personally, but against a certain humanity who persecuted him. Also I often heard that some horrors we visualise in a dream have a completely different/reverse message. My own views with no pretence anyway.

    Your husband seems to be a very wise man with good advice who also takes care of you & that's good. But I admit it is difficult to let Michael go now : the Truth should be revealed by the US Justice or better by the Hand of God. I don't want to get obsessed nor sick either with Michael's thoughts & hope to find peace soon in Michael's issue. For the many unknown victims who suffer in the world indifference, I pray as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, how interesting that you posted the message from "K" and her reference to "Mahar" in Rudyard Kipling's "Jungle Book." Do you remember the video Karen Faye posted of Michael getting outfitted for "Speed Demon?" Michael is chatting and mentions the story of "Jungle Book" and asked Karen if she remembers seeing the film when they were on the Victory tour. He said the silversmith who designed his belts loved the story and would always have to stop at a store to get a new version of the book. Michael walks out of the trailer saying "Rudyard Kipling." Not sure if this means anything, but I now believe the spiritual connection can be very strong between certain individuals. If you've read "Jungle Book," perhaps the name "Mahar" remained in your subliminal memory and resurfaced in your dream about Michael. Here's a link to the video. I'm sure you'll want to see it all because Michael is so darn cute here, but the Jungle Book conversation begins at 3:00 on the timer.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWfDbEfaivk

    ReplyDelete
  10. @BONNIE
    On the link below Dieter Wiesner is described as of Jewish origin. Knowing the 2006 the bad press for Michael's connected with the earlier private calls taped by Wiesner, I wonder : do you think that Michael did know that Wiesner was of Jewish origin, if this is true ? It's old story anyway but the tapes displayed in the media certainly got partly a desastrous effect on Michael's business life till 06.25.2009 IMO.

    http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=415

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie said: "I replied, "NUH-UH!" lol!"

    Bonnie, you're so funny lol...but I think the same thing when anyone says "he's dead, get on with your life, move on", I'm like "NUH-UH!". I can't imagine my life now without Michael in it...I think of him every day, listen to his songs or words (interviews on Youtube) every day and I try to come here every day. I know I'm on "Michael overload" but I'm still learning a lot :) I really appreciate all you are doing to open our eyes to what he more than likely was saying in his music and his mission here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spotlight said - "But...Allred publicly spoke against Michael hoping to remove his children from his custody. Can you imagine the pain Michael must have internalized during the trial when this was happening to him?"

    >>>>>>>> fear is what I imagine he was going through. I what I can't imagine is how someone can hate someone else so much that a person would WANT to cause that much pain to someone . . . It was nothing more than a power trip for her and she wanted to destroy that man and his children for that!!!!

    The pain Michael inflicted on me being the pain I was feeling for him . . . I have to think about that one. It makes sense and that is a good observation. It COULD be, since I was not angry with him or afraid of him because of it. In the dream I was more afraid of him getting hurt and I wouldn't let go of him regardless of what he did. I wanted to hold him like I did my son when he got like that with the Ritalin they had him on. I was very much like that.

    Spotlight said - "Your dream of Michael trying to harm Allred is very symbolic because the scene doesn't seem to have Allred walking away from Michael, but rather provoking him to attack her."

    >>>>>>>> Allred was defending herself in the dream with her arms up over her body and face. I can't account for what she was doing before my dream started, LOL! But Yes, I agree with your assessment that we were trying to protect Michael, and the way I held onto him even though he was trying to take my skin off is evidence enough for me about that.

    Spotlight, you did a remarkable job helping me through this dream as far as explaining the way "taking his pain" manifested in the form of his clawing me. Look above this comment and you will see that I told someone else that I went through something similar with my own son when he was six years old and I was trying to keep him from hurting himself when he was wacked out on the ritalin they gave him. I love you too! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. LineCH said - "Your husband seems to be a very wise man with good advice who also takes care of you & that's good. But I admit it is difficult to let Michael go now : the Truth should be revealed by the US Justice or better by the Hand of God. I don't want to get obsessed nor sick either with Michael's thoughts & hope to find peace soon in Michael's issue."

    >>>>>>> My husband has contributed a lot to my research especially in regard to the Atlas Shrugged theory because he used to read that forum all the time at the Ayn Rand Institute. He has been very supportive, but not always understanding, like he doesn't want to believe that government could have ever done anything against it's own people (9-11 for example). He's not sold on that even though he's seen the same research. It took an article in the "New American" for him to see that I was right. (They basically verified everything I said on the uprisings in the Middle East).

    The U.S. Justice Department is not really an entity that I can count on for justice as this time. I just pray we have enough good guys vs. the bad guys in that organization.

    Ultimately it is going to be God dealing out the justice. The purpose of this blog is not to do that, but to let people know A. What Michael went through to get this message out to people and B. To encourage people to continue to encourage others.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spotlight said - "If you've read "Jungle Book," perhaps the name "Mahar" remained in your subliminal memory and resurfaced in your dream about Michael. Here's a link to the video. I'm sure you'll want to see it all because Michael is so darn cute here, but the Jungle Book conversation begins at 3:00 on the timer."

    >>>>>>>> Yes, I have seen this video and I have also read the Jungle Book (I read everything when I was a kid). I didn't know where Mahar came from and this may not even be it . . . but the word that was said by Liam in reference to Michael and that is what I wanted to pay attention too. Interesting connections. I thought Hebrew word "Meier" that Blake supplied also could very well be the word.
    --------------------------------------------

    LineCH - "Michael's connected with the earlier private calls taped by Wiesner, I wonder : do you think that Michael did know that Wiesner was of Jewish origin, if this is true ? "

    >>>>>>> I think it is a strong possibility he knew. Remember at the time he was also being "handled" by Uri Geller and Boteach and they are both Jewish. Wiesner could very well have introduced Boteach to Michael or Geller to Michael (which ever comes first, these accounts of when and through who and how Michael came to know these people are speculative). I do believe Michael could have known.

    ReplyDelete
  15. BONNIE : "The purpose of this blog is not to do that, but to let people know A. What Michael went through to get this message out to people and B. To encourage people to continue to encourage others."


    I know Bonnie. Justice will need much time anyway but when all is over there will always be to debate for Michael's message to the world will still pursue us for long.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Everyone/Anyone - I am getting a lot of searches today on this blog about William Wagener. Does anyone know if there is anything new going on with him?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie, I apologize for such a long winded narrative of your dream. You have to admit, there was a lot in there to decipher! And you're most likely right that Allred (if that's who Michael was attacking) was defending herself, because she is one of the "sharks" who tried to feed on Michael's misery. Allred is not a victim, but the antagonist. And though she may have raised her arms defensively to protect her ugly face, I believe she's aggressive enough to risk the "necessary" physical contact that would have set Michael up for a fall.

    It's very easy to express anger and hurt for what Michael endured, because he rarely if ever lashed out publicly at these people. He has great inner courage - what I call "quiet macho" that he never displayed, but it shines through in his dignified carriage. If the story is true that he once threw a shoe at his father after being brutalized while still a boy, that shows great courage in the face of adversity. But once Michael was big enough to hold his own with Joe, the physical violence ended. What happened later in life was the beginning of some of the worst emotional bashing dished out by the media. Michael was never prepared to handle that kind of attack where the media's vicious innuendo did more harm than Joe's fist in dragging down his name and reputation. Where was he supposed to learn the social skills to deal with that kind of abuse when his self esteem was so badly battered? His father?...I don't think so!

    Michael navigated those dangerous waters by himself. He was a gentle soul with only kindness in his heart. But that's not to say Michael never felt the need to fight back. You can internalize your pain only for so long before it begins to eat you up inside, and sooner or later it comes out. Michael was soft, and much as he would like us to believe, he did not have a rhinoceros skin. But he did have more guts than anyone else I know.

    Lashing out the way he did in your dream was a revelation that proved Michael was human. None of us will ever know if he had isolated moments of such pain that caused him to release the "primal scream." It would not surprise me when we know he was fighting for his very life in 2005. It happened to me during one therapy session where I let go and finally released decades of suppressed trauma. It was so frightening and left me physically drained where I collapsed on the floor. But once that was behind me, I was able to cope with the healing process. I want to believe that Michael was able to experience that feeling of liberation, and that he was not alone when it happened. Loneliness has plagued Michael all his life, and that is the one time when he would have needed someone to say, "it's OK."

    Michael, if you can see this...it's OK. You have done so much to heal so many around the world. It's now our turn...to heal YOU! We hold you like a mother, love you like a brother. We will be there for you...always.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Bonnie,

    Remeber Dick Gregory? Well remeber him talking about taken MJ to The doctor during the trial (Global Cardia Care)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HluEtIMI0VY

    In this link 9 paragraphs down it says Conrad Murray was associated with(Global Cardia)

    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/who-is-dr-conrad-murray_100210049.html

    If you look in the friends and family picture section of this link,there is pictures of Dick Gregory and Stevie Wonder as well as other celebrities.

    http://www.globalcardiocareinc.com/

    Could Conrad Murray be connected after all it is Global.

    http://www.drscore.com/Nevada/Cardiology/Conrad-Murray_10556481.html

    Just sayin! looks like a connection to me.

    Thanks Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ BONNIE on William Wagener
    Don't follow him (prefer -as Marvelous quoted above- to hear on Dirk Gregory or e.g. Jesse Jackson, painter Nordhal among others) so found a recent link only below but vm doubt it's really helpful to you :

    http://wn.com/JACKSON_case,_host_William_Wagener_with_Tribute_to_MJ_Mrs_MJJ

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonnie – when I read the title of your post, I was saying, oh my God what did Michael do to scare her and rush to read it quickly. Oh thank God it’s in your dream.

    Your dreams are very interesting as usual. I believe you are blessed with receiving messages with dreams and remembering every bit of it is amazing.

    It’s very fascinating that your dream lead you to Mohammed the "The Prophet” and the teaching of Islam. God works in a very mysterious way, and he really wants you to know the truth of this important belief called Islam as you know Christianity and the teaching of Jesus. A true truth seekers such as yourself always stumble by miracle finding the truth on the way of their search.

    I grew up with lots of Muslim, they are very beautiful people if you really know them, and I learn from them that it’s in their teaching what you exactly said, “….and to the contrary, I saw that both Mary and Jesus were highly esteemed in Islam, so why the lies?” I believe the lies happened to make one belief is better than the other one or Islam is not the chosen one but Christianity is. On the eyes of God, we are all his children no matter what we believe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Deb said - "I can't imagine my life now without Michael in it...I think of him every day, listen to his songs or words (interviews on Youtube) every day and I try to come here every day. I know I'm on "Michael overload"

    ........ Me too, just ask my husband. He still makes fun of me "MichaelMichaelMichaelMichaelMichaelMichael" He says rapidly under his breath, he makes me laugh. I asked him, "What if one of these days he answers you?" Then my husband is still for a minute than says, "Hello Michael Hello-Michael-Hello Michael-Hello Michael-Hello Michael" LOL!
    ---------------------------------------------

    Emma Peale said - "Lashing out the way he did in your dream was a revelation that proved Michael was human."

    .......I would agree with you if it were not for that one sentence . . . Michael did not act human in that dream. Father Karras would have been a welcome addition to that dream. Well maybe not Karras because he failed in his last exorcism.
    ---------------------------------------

    Marvelousmary said - "In this link 9 paragraphs down it says Conrad Murray was associated with(Global Cardia)

    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/who-is-dr-conrad-murray_100210049.html"

    ...... Oooooh-hoo-hoo! That IS interesting. Thanks for the links. I don't know if it means anything or not, but it is a link, that's for sure. What do you make of it? Connection to the good or bad?
    ------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "http://wn.com/JACKSON_case,_host_William_Wagener_with_Tribute_to_MJ_Mrs_MJJ"

    .......... Line, did you see something funny with that video? Well the first things I noticed were in the first few minutes. One, Wagener talks about somebody Valentino who HE says is a fantastic MJ impersonator. Have you ever heard of the guy? Then he says he flies this german fellow over to perform for the Michael fans to "cheer them up" during the trial, but "someone told the fans not to come" and he lost money. What? Was he charging them to cheer them up? LOL!

    Next, not long after that, Wagener is preparing to take a drink out of his water bottle and the video SKIPS to the water being set down on his leg. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mimi said - "Your dreams are very interesting as usual. I believe you are blessed with receiving messages with dreams and remembering every bit of it is amazing."

    ......... The secret to this is writing it down as soon as you wake up, or talk about it to someone right away. In the case of the first dream, I did, with my husband, but I wrote it down as well. I have done that with every dream I could remember since I was a child.

    Mimi said - "It’s very fascinating that your dream lead you to Mohammed the "The Prophet” and the teaching of Islam. God works in a very mysterious way, and he really wants you to know the truth of this important belief called Islam as you know Christianity and the teaching of Jesus."

    ........ What I knew about Islam was that they believed in the same God - and after that, whatever the news told us about them. Color me shocked that they have THAT wrong too. It really makes me angry. There is no sense in any of this. I mean I know why it's going on, but I don't understand what they think they will win. How fleeting is life? You can't take it with you when you die, so why kill others over it? What SENSE does that make???

    Mimi said - "I believe the lies happened to make one belief is better than the other one or Islam is not the chosen one but Christianity is. On the eyes of God, we are all his children no matter what we believe."

    ......... One belief better than the other, but that is probably the more superficial reason they do it. Distrust is the hammer driven into the wedge the serpent used to pry Eve away from God. Coveting is the vanity wedge that was used. Self was the reward and that leaves a very lonely individual.

    Islam was chosen as the bad guy. I have more information on how this was done. It's coming, it's just so much information and history. Have you ever read two books at one time? Trying to coordinate the information and piece a puzzle together? This is driving me nuts, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does anyone know where I can find links to an uncorrupted version of the Qu'ran online, in English? Does such a thing exist. I have one to the oldest version of the Holy Bible I can find (and still read).

    ReplyDelete
  24. BONNIE : ".......... Line, did you see something funny with that video?"

    Hie Bonnie
    Sorry for delayed reply. I saw the Video but honestly nothing of much interest to me. Valentino, never heard before. Although I have great contempt for Tom Sneddon myself, you were right, the real agenda of people like Wagener or others, we never know & again, Neverland it is not his business to touch at all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bonnie, just a quick comment. You may remember that Liam Neeson does the voice of Aslan in the Chronicles of Narnia where he is the counterpart to Jesus. Maybe that's why he was in your dream, as a representation of Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Blake - Yes I remember. Never thought of that, but it could be. Hmmmm! Thank you!

    @ LineCH - Me too on Tom Sneddon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Owner Of The Site. I've had Dreams With Him In Them He Was Very Kind. The First Dream I had Of Him And I Knew It Was Him Because His Guitar Player(David Williams Nephew Is In My Family).Michael Was Protecting Me From Demons. Which I Believe He's one Of My Angels. Anyways After He Saved Me It Looked As If God Was Next To Him And He Saw Me And Gave Me The Warmest Hug. He Looked As He Did During His Thriller Days, But Very Beautiful. He Looked Like His self With No Surgery. Pretty! I Was Going To Do His Billie Jean Dance At Family Reunion. I Had Another Dream that Michael Gave Me His Billie Jean Wardrobe In My Room And Smiled. The Next Dream I Had Was Him Telling Me To Not Make Fun Of Him.Afterwards He Said I'll Get you Some candy and We Were At This Beautiful Place. I Know Michael Is Not Mean It's Demons Trying To Intrude Because They Know You Like Michael. I'm Very Spiritual With Christ. Michael Was An Angel in Disguise. So Know That Michael Is Loving And Kind. And Wouldn't Hurt A Fly Unless It's A Demon. The Lord Shows Me Things In Advance Sometimes. I Know It's Demons That's Messing Up With Some People.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please read this story.
    http://gosthostage.wordpress.com

    It's not my imagination, mental illness, or delusions. Michael is earthbound and still angry with a lot of unfinished business. How can we help him?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.