Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson - Another Photo-Shopped Relationship

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Michael Jackson - Another Photo-Shopped Relationship


Discussing Michael’s Social Life




John 13:23 - "Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved."

When you finish reading this, please see "At The Mouth Of The Dragon".  I will also post the link at the bottom of this article.  

This weekend was a trying one for me and I was not a good person.  Every little thing set me off at home.  I don’t know if it was the accumulation of walking around with a “club” leg for the last four weeks, getting over billed by my doctor (always check your medical insurance statement folks), but I was not handling things well.

One of the issues that really bothered me too was that over the course of the last month, I have had people leave comments on my facebook notes, or send me  messages through the “Justice” website or try to get comments in through the blog about Michael’s “love life”.  It’s not something I really relish discussing no more than I would want to discuss my own (past or present).

However, there were a couple of people that had questions about my views about a certain Joanna Thomae over the weekend and quite frankly, I don’t think I was very diplomatic in some of my replies.  It’s not that I wanted to take it out on those people commenting, it just gets tiring chasing down rumors about a side of someone’s life that is really none of our business.

So to PrincessGlam, Nana and iloveMJandGod, please accept my apologies.  Please know that I do not consider you a source of some of these rumors and borderline harassment I get about these matters.

I guess what makes me the angriest about this is that those that insist on Michael being a “pimp” (yes, some classy chick actually wrote this to me) and another friend of mine looking into the truth about Thomae found a description of him as a “man-whore” amongst other filthy things really have little regard for what this man was put through.  You don’t apply lyrics and talk about numerous interviews how incredibly lonely you are if you have secret women in every port.  Michael was effectively isolated, when did he ever get out to have a trist?  Handlers would not LET HIM have anyone close to him, period.

There are several women, including the seldom-truthful Karen Faye, that have said he was “incapable” of an intimate relationship.  I believe this is true, but not because of Michael . . . because of THEM!  The ones surrounding him and making it impossible for ANY woman.  But then there are the women that are just impossible, period!

I do believe that Michael was a victim of more than just fame.  There is an entirely different Michael in various interviews.  Acting?  Perhaps in the last few years, when he was in control, but between the mid-eighties through possibly 2003, Michael was surrounded, CONSTANTLY by handlers.

We will dig back into the entertainment industry again after this week but through the post-resurrection week I would like to keep things positive and hopeful.

Michael and Love




It is all over Michael’s conduct that love meant so much more to him than just what he could “get” from a woman.  This is just what I see from getting to know him the last 22 months.  I know what he did on stage, I know what he said and DIDN’T say in his interviews, I know that he grabbed himself on stage and played his audience.  I don’t need to be reminded.  Neither does his mom or his children.

I would love to be able to sit here and say that Michael was “normal”, whatever that is, but after researching all the disease that infests the entertainment industry, I ‘m sorry, but I can no longer say that.  He’s been entombed in it since his single digits in age.  He spent much of the last 20 years of his career trying to exorcise his music from the evil.  When they wouldn’t let him do that, he did what he had to do to get out of it. God protected him . . . ONLY God, and it wasn’t without struggle.  Thank God some people during the trial took an interest in helping to extricate him from those demons!

When he was fighting for his life AND the lives of others, dumbing Michael’s life down to a raging hormone is a bit offensive.  Yes, he is a human being but unlike some of his female followers he has a bit more class.

Tatum O’Neil

Michael said his first girlfriend was Tatum O’Neil.  They both had different versions of the “incident”.  Tatum had a problem with “his” version saying she was only about 13 at the time.  However, in this video below:


She is a bit older than 13.  I remember Todd Bridges from different strokes talking about what happened to him and what Dana Plato did at the tender age of fourteen.  O’Neal is from a showbiz family, dysfunctional.  These are not isolated incidents, it is rampant throughout the industry, regardless of age. 

Michael talks about Tatum


In the research I am now on about this industry the horror stories continue. The O’Neil family is just one of them . . . Tatum and her brother Griffin, Melanie Griffith, Mackenzie Phillips, Cory Feldman and Haim, Todd Bridges, Dana Plato, Gary Coleman, MacCauley Culkin (got legal emancipation from his father), Brad Davis, Drew Barrymore, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Danny Bonaduce, Christina Aguilera, Cheryl Burke, Tyler Lambert, Anissa Jones, It’s a neverending story.  I have linked some of the names you may not have ever heard of (some of you young-uns).

Was Michael sheltered from this or was he another victim of it?  Michael has remarked on more than one interview, most notably the Boteach tapes, that he didn’t trust women because of what he saw happen to his brothers.  Seeing what is going on and HAS gone on around him, I can’t say that I blame him.  Good for him!

Michael’s social life didn’t consist of a lot of dates, by his own admission.   I would love to believe he has someone stashed away somewhere.  It would be the one and only secret he was able to keep from the press. Chances are the ones that are in the tabloids are not it.

Michael’s Social Life
Children were non-threatening
And genuine.



Michael was happiest when . . .







Women?  Unless he could find one with child-like qualities and an innocence about her, uncomplicated, and as giving as he . . . a Christ-like woman, the closest “friend” he had that was unrelated to him and female was probably Debbie Rowe.  She has never sought publicity or glory for what she did for him.  Forget the divorce settlement, he was helping her out before that . . . many people.

Tatum, his first girlfriend (by his own admission – Living with Michael Jackson) dated him from the late 1970’s to the early 1980’s.  Tatum is a year older than I am so I know without wracking my brain too much that she was probably between about fifteen through nineteen or twenty.  I know she and Melanie Griffith were childhood friends and I know neither one had a wholesome upbringing.  Not their fault but they were very much thrown into an adult world.  Tatum and Michael’s dating times can be referenced here. Source


The Issue with Joanna  Thomae

At the risk of sounding like a “jealous fan” which I am not, the issue of Joanna was not raised by me.  I stated my opinion when asked.  The reason I had never heard of Joanna or her relationship with Michael was because she didn’t have one.  This was another glory-seeking stalker.  He knew of her, and according to another friend of Michael, she had even been to Michael’s ranch, but with other fans.  Michael made it a practice to let fans into Neverland, it was not uncommon.  When I read this lady’s statement below, (one of the ones I referenced in my comments on Friday’s blog), she mentioned the word photo shop.  We’ll get back to that in a minute.  I will post Linda’s comment here:

 
“Specifically, Michael himself denied any relationship of any kind with Joanna. He’s not here to reiterate that; so she is going to try to “resurrect” a “relationship” with her handful of photos and trying to pass herself off as “Tinkerbell”. Officially, MJ told me himself, Tinkerbell to his Peter Pan was and therefore still should be, Janet Jackson, his beloved Sister. He called me Tinky2 and I told him I would rather defer to his Sister; he said there were only two, Janet and his back-up, me. He used to give me things that had Tinkerbell on them. Did you know that Tinkerbell that Disney used at the beginning of it’s movie show was modeled after Marilyn Monroe?

I know this, because Lee Strasberg was like a Father to Marilyn Monroe and he told me. MJ’s codename for me, was Marilyn Monroe, because Strasberg told him that I reminded Strasberg of her, Strasberg called me, “Darling, you are my little French girl”. I used to think that was funny, since there was an older lady in class actually from France. MJ and I and Strasberg went to Monroe’s home, the home she died in, MJ and I stood in front of Monroe’s open Hot Point Refrigerator. That was a weird moment. MJ said, “I wonder what used to be in here you know, what she ate, what she liked.” Lee Strasberg inherited almost everything from Monroe after her death.

Joanna’s photos are usually public and fan related. This may sound odd; but you know, one photo of them “together”; MJ on there looked photoshopped – because it looked like a photo I saw of him on his Driver’s License!

Come on, in season or out, MJ had three categories of followers; his beloved fans that he would have done anything for and “groupies” and a sub-group of Stalkers.  She was somewhere between groupy and Stalker. MJ only asked for her info because he wanted something she had access to, not her herself. MJ always went through respected people to be introduced to ladies he had interest in; not body guards, but others. I met MJ through Lee Strasberg, a Drama Coach he was referred to by Marlon Brando. Lee Strasberg on several occasions had me deliver MacDonald lunch to Marlon Brando and so he was familiar with who I was as well.

Brando would put a ladder up against the inside of the wall around his property and hang his arm over and then there would be a small ladder on the outside of the wall and I would hand him lunch from McDonald’s from the outside; pretty funny. MJ asked Brando to attend a play/independent film presentation I was doing on the final day of it; Brando sat in the corner of this huge room and afterward clapped loudly in the dark and got up and walked out.

MJ was a total gentleman with complete manners and he never ever asked any woman for her phone number himself. It had to have been business connected, particularly since MJ later denied any, that’s any relationship to her. In fact, he said he tried to help her because she was connected to a groupie part of his fan base and then she shamed him by sleeping around on his property. Clue, she said she was trying to get closer to MJ by doing that; that would be a clue she was like, not? N’cest pas??

I want very much for MJ to get things his way; to have his music done his way, to have his opinions presented correctly his way, and for his reputation to be about his work, his religious/humanitarian/environmental beliefs and his ethereal art and genius. That is what he wanted as well. I hope, that MJ will one day rest in peace once the circus and train wreck of bizarre ladies passes. Don’t you?”

 Source Comment number 6.  Linked at the date and time above directly.


Now, I wasn’t going to do this, but I did.  I lifted some photos (becoming a personal hobby of mine now) and I blew them up on my computer.  Honestly there are a couple of photos where this is not at all necessary to tell, but just for prosperity, I sent them out to a friend as well who is a graphic artist (I grew up with her and I know her personally but she is NOT a Michael fan).

Again the common mistakes are the really big head, the errors or contradictions in perspective, composition, color and color bleeding, resolution and masking mistakes, lighting and exposure and errors in color correction fill when layering and cutting from another photograph.  Some of this you cannot see unless you blow it up.  Anyhow, I emailed the photos to someone who has the more up-to-date software.

Now some of the photos of her with Michael are genuine or look genuine (where we couldn’t tell or the quality of the photo was just too bad to determine), but these were the most obvious mistakes.

One has to ask, if the relationship existed as Joanna said it did, why the necessity with the photoshopping at all?  The most obvious:

Joanna with Joe Jackson
Notice her height.

This one Is very well done
and might have passed me
But for the one below…

Jo with Joe again.  Note
They are sitting side by side

Unless Joanna wears heals on her backside
To make her taller, or Joe is sitting in a hole
How did Joanna morph so much in size?
Growing Up Skipper?

What caught my attention in the above is the unnatural line between Joanna’s right arm against Joe’s left arm and the shadow of her nose on Joe’s jacket.  It’s a false shadow.  You can tell by the direction of other shadows cast by other people.  Joe’s shadow from his head is upper right, while Joanna’s facial shadow is lower right and much sharper than natural.  Plus she is huge next to him.

Here is another photoshop with Joe Jackson, only in this one, Joe is the one photoshopped in:

Joe Jackson and Joanna


What’s wrong with the above?  Well, Joanna’s height, again but that can be explained by the diehard as it being the distance between the two, so let’s look at the difference in resolution between the girls and Joe’s image.  Plus notice Joe’s shadow on the wall.  Joe’s shadow might be believable if he were standing within two to three feet of the wall, but this is not the case.  Judging by the support beam in the middle of the room, that wall is probably about eight to ten feet away.  Joe’s shadow should be a lot more muted and larger.  Joanna has no shadow, so why does Joe?


These two pictures are with Michael.  Joanna has the same outfit, DEFINITELY different day.  Hope she showered or Poor Mike!

Michael In Black (and gold records?)
and Joanna With Pink blouse over white shirt

This one I couldn’t really tell because it was so
Blurry but the size of her head and . . .

MJ and Joanna
Same pink blouse over white shirt
Same hair, same makeup, same jewelery plus…

Look at Michael’s hair over her right cheek.
It is not natural it is drawn there, much in the
Same way Michael’s “curl” was drawn around
Sam DeGosson’s hair (see below), plus tell-tale
Color fill error where her hand is tucked under his arm.
Check thumb, and between knuckles of fore and middle
Fingers.

Same Perspective and Resolution
Deviances, color bleed on eye with
Sam’s fake Michael Picture



MJ and Joanna
Now this one is real

Note her height,
And the slight reflection
Of Michael’s hand on the photo
He is holding of the two of them

In the photo above, I did take note that Michael was not smiling and definitely did not look happy.  It could be because of the crush of people where he is, but a lot of fans had their photo taken with Michael and never did THIS to him:


Tabloid Queen Rat
Could be why he no longer
Entertained her.



MJ and Joanna – Fake

Bad color fill and correction
Where their faces meet plus
Her face is huge.  Perspective is off.

MJ and Joanna
Again huge face
Especially lower left
All these are Shop-jobs


MJ and Joanna and …someone else

Both of these are photo shop and obvious

And last but not least, what is this?

Joanna and Majestik?
Lemme guess . . . She knows DeGosson
Malik and Erin Jacobs and Talitha too, right?



There are more but these were the most obvious.  Also while looking through these I found something else in reference to Michael’s “Red Jacket” pictures and TII frames.  You will love this one . . . I will put those up tomorrow.  Love this!  Remember Samantha practically screaming at me on her facebook page?  “IT’S NOT A MANNEQUIN!!”  Well, she was HALF right, LOL!

So if Joanna had ANY time given her by Michael, why do this?  Why can’t these people just be happy to have met him?  Why sell him up the river to the tabloids and entertainment shows?  Why have someone go and do all this work to lie to fans?  Just what is the point?

Shall we surmise, maybe, that Karen Faye has a picture of THIS ONE TOO, taken from Michael’s dressing table?

The one of Joanna with Jermaine is also a fake, but I couldn’t copy that one to my hard drive. When you see it online, you will know it.

I am sorry, but despite wanting to believe Michael had something here, she is apparently just another stalker that Michael learned later was not a sincere person.  I believe Linda’s account above and it is very much the same pattern as the other stalkers.

I can’t believe this is a holiday week because I have a LOT of blogs in the pipeline.  I hope I get them all up.  Tomorrow night might be light but we may have two blogs a night after that through Friday if I can get them up.

Also - - - I am still taking baby pictures for those who would like to be part of the Good Friday blog.  It is all baby pictures of blog commenters (and others) who would like to dedicate a baby picture to Michael.

Send your baby picture to michaelsguardian@gmail.com and put “Michael’s Baby” in the subject line.  If you would like, include a one to two lines of text that you would want to say to him.

God Bless you and have a good night.

Michael’s True Love
Jehovah God, Children, Music

25 comments:

  1. Wow.. The one with Majestik is real, he through the years slept with fans with the promise to get them closer to Michael, Joanna isn't someone who escaped that. He's doing the same now, but the target now is the whole family and specially Michael's kids. Joanna is known for lying about this, she even admitted it in the end. She was invited to Neverland several times (with other fans) and at the signing of Invincible when Michael asked for her number he did that for Frank who stood beside him telling him "take her number,take her number".
    And yes, she's a close friend (or was) to Samantha De Gosson. Not Taaj or Erin though.

    About having someone in his life, I believe there's someone and she's living a h_ll now. Never said anything, just grieving trusting the wrong people and now being called the biggest fraud ever and delusional. She's been attacked by Samantha a couple of times. This girl/woman never said anything, just posting things that could be read like she was in very much pain. I guess she must have talked to someone in privatebthat decided to out her. I feel sorry for her.
    Thank you for your blog Bonnie, love reading everything you write and I admire you.

    Btw, I didn't really understand Linda's post. Was she someone Michael dated or? She knew him since she's Tink2 or who is Tink2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moodyblue said - "She was invited to Neverland several times (with other fans) and at the signing of Invincible when Michael asked for her number he did that for Frank who stood beside him telling him "take her number,take her number".

    ...... The story I got on this was that Michael wanted her phone number because someone she knew was going to design a jacket for him (Virgin Record signing). I don't know about Majestik's habits, I only know who he appears to align himself with.

    On Linda A's post, she said in the post that she knew Michael through Lee Stasburg. She said: "I met MJ through Lee Strasberg, a Drama Coach he was referred to by Marlon Brando."

    Funny thing is, I don't think Strasberg was a good guy either, but I haven't really dug into him so I shouldn't say that. She doesn't claim to be close friends with him, but the fact that she too is french did not escape me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BONNIE :
    Joanna Thomae story : even surprised to find almost an entire Blog dedicated to her. My own view, right or wrong, is however this :

    A young Frenchie who knew life & men a bit, (maybe-maybe not) & as a groopie followed Michael whereever she could to make contact with her idol : one of many young fan girls who dreamed to "marry" or be in the entourage of their charming Prince Michael. Michael, at odds with Sony thus obliged to promote his album in NY/Ldn, was certainly at a low point of his private life too. Although he feared the hysterical fans, he may have once melted seeing such a "faithful" fan from abroad, moreover young-blonde-pretty. During their short relation, Michael might have even thought just for one minute only maybe : why not marry this one & make kids & a life at last : who knows ? but as I see it, Joanna in 2004 was still too young immature, at least in her mind, for a serious relationship with a man like Michael, not only a huge star with a complicated life & serious difficulties by then, but also a very spiritual man. However I still hardly imagine the girl having another agenda with stalkers, because coming from her small place in Southern France, even she knew life a bit & tried bad games, she did not seem to me armoured or sly enough to gauge herself with the Hollywood stalkers or other vultures. Having no Facebook account, I however watched a photo from Joanna once with a young dark French? man in 2009 & later herself with a small baby in her arms. So if this young woman now gets on with her life happily as I wish her, fine : she will have a beautiful souvenir with Michael in her heart for her old days much later. We never heard from Michael & her beeing seen together after July 2005, so let's assume their flirt was not meant to last. If Michael had at least a few happy moments before the coming 2005 trial, I am happy. One thing I believe is that any woman in the past that "might" have been brought to Neverland & seen as a serious flirt to Michael would have been the object of jealousy from the staff of Neverland (among others, Wiesner dream team, Rwaramba, why not K. Faye, etcc) for it was disrupting their agenda. With Lisa Marie Presley (name & wealth) the enablers were probably more cautious: so sorry, a young Frenchie was a peace of cake to wipe out of Neverland at that time: if she herself was responsible for it i.e. had an affair with a
    guy other than Michael in Neverland, it is always possible BUT who has the proof ? It's old story really without any impact on Michael's life anyway till 06.25.2009.

    Anxious I am more on Miss Katherine hoping she stays healthy & well protected for the years to come. Should something happen to her, would the MJ3 have to go to Diana Ross ?? very unsettling. And that famous Will, Hmm..?

    PS : it's me but without "ch".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Line said - "Joanna Thomae story : even surprised to find almost an entire Blog dedicated to her. My own view, right or wrong, is however this."

    ......... This is why I decided to put up the information. The photo shopped pictures would be unnecessary if Joanna was who she claimed she was. I don't like letting things like this go because it's a lie. If they are lying about their relationship with ANYONE (and have to go the the tabloids and T.V. with their story) how is that good for anyone, especially Michael?

    Even without Linda's testimony, the pictures are revealing enough. Who photo shopped them?

    The reason I may regret putting this up? I am now getting spammed by stalkers in disguise with information about Taaj Malik and Majestik they wouldn't have unless they were with them every day, which tells me they are also a stalker.

    People get really ticked when their deceptions get revealed. I'm sorry Michael had to deal with these people.

    I am with you on Miss Katherine. I believe she IS well protected, but like you I can't imagine her having to deal with any of this either. This is the kind of stuff that makes me just want to give up and drop this whole thing and get back my life.

    I don't think Michael ever intended for Diana Ross to take his children. They HAVE God-parents and she is not one of them. I believe this is an estate maneuver. Diana Ross is too old and really not around or with Michael not even during the trial. Thank you for bringing up the will. It is fake, just like Branca's friendship with Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie,Just a quick note.This talk about these obvious stalker fans (which has already been covered-or should I say uncovered)seems to be an attempt to distract the true purpose of your blog.Might be that the truth is reaching a lot more people and the "powers that be" might be getting a bit nervous.I've always had great instincts for the truth,which is why I am pretty much a loner.I have always hated fake! Keep up your good works.Maybe some pointers as to what steps to take to wake more people to what's going on(at an alarming rate now).Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you refer to me being in disguise I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention. I hope you would remember my comments from when you started this blog, I haven't comment so many times, but those times I did would show you I'm not a stalker. Me myself have seen Samantha in person, I liked her from the beginning but that didn't last to long. Taaj I only met once. Majestik however I've seen many times in Las Vegas, I worked there for 11 months, that's why, and he talks out loud and it's not hard to hear him and what he talks about. Being outside court in Jan made me see a lot ofvthese people in action, I belong on no side of them. Reason I know they were on lunch is because Taaj posted a pic on her twitter.

    I hope you understand I was just trying to give info on that Taaj still tries with everything she has to get in with the family.

    Peace? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. BONNIE : "I don't think Michael ever intended for Diana Ross to take his children. They HAVE God-parents and she is not one of them. I believe this is an estate maneuver."

    ..& the estate worries me but Katherine & Joe Jackson are physically/spiritually strong, God Bless them.

    So the "small fry" issues on Michael's past existing/non-existing flirts, who cares ? only the Joanna & TINI issues seem to create a gossiping atmosphere leading to nowhere IMO or worse to unpleasant spams which I regret, as you stated above. Sorry, not meant to hurt anyone here, but the "Joanna" subject (why not? I too occasionally enjoy reading something light) is a very superficial one, considering all what happened to Michael since then. If Michael did not always made the best choices or simply just had bad luck with women (typical on good men), after 2005, he was certainly not "in" anymore for superficial private relationships,IMO, even if he was no etheric angel either. At stake were first his children, his finances, his life (to save), a nice woman to meet again why not of course, but no priority then. My speculation only but I may always be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,Estate just settled with Heal The World.Katherine to be on board.Per TMZ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie! No need for apologies on my part. You haven't offended me at all. Keep up the good work and don't give up! This is what God wants you to do so keep on. You're doing a wonderful job with your blog! Couldn't watch Michael at the orphanage cos SME has blocked the video in my country.

    I've always hoped that Michael had/has some special woman stashed away from the prying eyes of the media. Someone loyal who wouldn't disclose their relationship to the press for Michael's sake. He really deserved someone caring, loving and supportive.

    You made a comment on the previous blog about Jermaine's twitter page? What's going on there. Haven't had time to check.

    About the baby pic, I'll try to send one but I must confess I'm not too tech- savvy so I'm not promising anything.lol


    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bonnie,
    If it is true about Majestik sleeping around with MJ's fans with the promise of them meeting their idol I think that is very wrong. But that sort of thing happens all the time in the music industry! I know a bit about the darker side of the music industry. Majestik seems to like young, pretty women but I don't know that it is true that he sleeps with MJ fangirls.
    Majestik is friends with Tatiana Thumbtzen who is now known as 'Tatiana Yvonne'. Tatiana is a very beautiful woman with a dancers body, she stared in a music video with Michael, and she had dreams of being Michael Jackson's girlfriend/wife but Michael didn't seem to be interested in her. I feel sorry for Tatiana in a way because she never stood a chance with Michael yet she kept on for years hoping he would like her, she wanted to marry Michael and have children with him. Some think 'Karen Faye' kept women away from Michael?
    Karen Faye said Michael didn't have a girlfriend at all before he died and I think I believe her about that. It seems Michael was maried to God, his children, his fans and his music in the end. I can really understand why Michael had a hard time trusting women because he never knew if those women really liked/loved him for who he was as a person. I think Michael did have a problem with being 'intimate' with women I think Karen Faye is right about that.

    Also Karen Faye said 'Shana Mangatal' was never a girlfriend of Michael. Shana Mangatal was just an employee of MJ's manager 'Sandy Gallin'. Shana tried to make a name for herself in Hollywood as an actress, creating a lot of mystery around herself and letting MJ fans talk about her. Michael would be so upset that she and 'Firpo Carr' have used his name in this way. Firpo Carr and Shana had a plan to hook in MJ fans to make a name for themselves knowing fans will be looking up her name. What do you think of 'Firpo Carr'?
    Shana Mangatal has links with Firpo Carr, Grace Rwaramba and Deepak Chopra.

    Joanna Thomae is French and so is Samantha De Gosson and they know each other. 'Marika Land' who also goes by the name 'Marika Prochet' is part of TINI she is also French part of the same crowd. Taaj Malik I think is friends with Samantha De Gosson. Joanna Thomae is on Facebook so maybe you could ask her directly about stuff I think she now a child or children of her own.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie said:"I want very much for MJ to get things his way; to have his music done his way, to have his opinions presented correctly his way, and for his reputation to be about his work, his religious/humanitarian/environmental beliefs and his ethereal art and genius. That is what he wanted as well. I hope, that MJ will one day rest in peace once the circus and train wreck of bizarre ladies passes. Don’t you?”
    Dear Bonnie, I'll love you when you talk like that. Michael deserves more.
    And not the usual chatter reported in the newspapers with the aim of exploiting his image.

    Bonnie, I wanted to thank you for the video of the children of Michael.

    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Linda and Line - Okay okay okay . . . I get the message. And - I agree with you. Distractions, not important, superficial rumors. Please understand I have a really hard time with seeing rocks that I feel the urge to look under to see if they are actually real. Call it an obsession if you will but if something is not the truth I feel the need to find out what the truth is and why the person lied. What is it covering up? You never know unless you turn over that stone what you will find. Sometimes it is a key someone left there.

    I also realize that I can't possibly tackle every lie all by myself without the risk of getting tangled in the net. So both your points are taken. :o)
    ----------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  13. moodyblue said - "f you refer to me being in disguise I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention. I hope you would remember my comments from when you started this blog, I haven't comment so many times, but those times I did would show you I'm not a stalker. Me myself have seen Samantha in person, I liked her from the beginning but that didn't last to long. Taaj I only met once. Majestik however I've seen many times in Las Vegas, I worked there for 11 months, that's why"

    ........ Yes, I have to admit that it was your familiarity with the details that made me distrust you. Things seem to be coming to a head in all directions and it is hard for me to keep up. I know I am not far off the reality of what is going on just by turning on the news, which I hate doing anymore.

    I'm sorry I put you on the spot and thank you for trying to help and updating on Taaj and Majestik. I am just trying to keep Michael's name clean on this blog and separate fact from fiction.

    Please be careful then when posting about that group as they may figure out who you are. Another reason I revisit this subject too is because I know they still attempt to infiltrate the Jackson family. But I believe the Jacksons are wise to it by now.
    -----------------------------------------

    Line said - "..& the estate worries me but Katherine & Joe Jackson are physically/spiritually strong, God Bless them."

    ...... Worth repeating: ..& the estate worries me but Katherine & Joe Jackson are physically/spiritually strong, God Bless them.

    I think I explained my obsession with leaving deceptions covered up. It's not something I want to dwell on however. I don't expect Michael would ever ask me about my past boyfriends in an intimate sense, and I would never ask him. Joanna was a subject presented to me, I doubted it so I looked it up and this is what I found. I don't know what else to say. I did have second thoughts about it before I took the temptation to look further into the photos and the story. I agree with you though, that this blog had gotten past this kind if stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda said - "Bonnie,Estate just settled with Heal The World.Katherine to be on board.Per TMZ."

    ....... So is the estate controlling HTWF now? I'm glad they settled. Who owns the trademarks? Thank you for posting this. I will try and search the link . . . one case down, how many more to go? Is this the same as the case against Howard Mann?
    ---------------------------------------------

    Nana said - "Couldn't watch Michael at the orphanage cos SME has blocked the video in my country."

    ......... Thank you very much for the support Nana. I know, Sony is doing that here too with most of his music videos. They shouldn't be blocking the orphanage videos because they don't own those. I think it may be because Micheal's music is on that video but it's still pretty crappy of them. They are good at one thing . . . showing their true colors. That's why I don't change any of the dead Youtube links of Michael's videos because I want people to see what they are doing.

    Nana said - "I've always hoped that Michael had/has some special woman stashed away from the prying eyes of the media. Someone loyal who wouldn't disclose their relationship to the press for Michael's sake. He really deserved someone caring, loving and supportive."

    ....... Maybe he does? If he has someone special, then she IS special if she is protecting him and staying away from tabloid fame. I hope the same too. He DOES deserve it. If she exists, I just hope she is okay with all his "guardians" out here in cyberfan land. If she exists I want to give her a big THANKYOU! It's one of my prayers for him.

    On the baby pics . . . you have until Thursday. because Friday I am putting it all together. OMW you should see these baby pics people are sending in. I try hard to keep from crying because I am seeing people that have posted to this blog, sometimes for the first time and it's their baby pics. So now they will be deeply embedded in my heart! They are so precious!!!
    ---------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ BONNIE: "Okay okay okay . . . I get the message"
    ... Did mean nothing bad & also understand the difficulties you may meet. Just the gossip issues often generate never-ending discussions, it's human. Why do the tabloids sell so well? I myself gladly read them when I go to my favourite coffee-shop :o))
    Good evening♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. ilovemjandGod said - "If it is true about Majestik sleeping around with MJ's fans with the promise of them meeting their idol I think that is very wrong. But that sort of thing happens all the time in the music industry! I know a bit about the darker side of the music industry. Majestik seems to like young, pretty women but I don't know that it is true that he sleeps with MJ fangirls."

    ...... Whoa! Uh, I don't wanna know. Yes I know the whole entertainment industry is rife with that kind of behavior. I don't care who they sleep with as along as they are not hurting people.

    Firpo - Not sure on him. I never aligned him with anyone and if I recall, he had some trouble in the beginning with some of the same people on his Facebook page and blog and had to block them. That's all I really know.

    Tatiana - I remember her. I remember the stories about her pestering Michael. I don't know how much of those are true but I am aware of them.

    Karen Faye - I think everyone pretty much knows how I feel about her. She doesn't tell the truth and she is affiliated with the gang-stalkers. Seems like a sick nightmare.

    Michael and intimacy - Here is my view on that whole issue. Michael isn't the problem. Michael has been intimate with each and every person that has ever listened to his songs. Michael has been intimate with people that have betrayed him. Michael doesn't trust most women with good reason. Look at us. We are the ones that bear the children and we have forgotten how to identify with their innocence. There is a great majority of women who have children and don't even want them let alone know how to care for them and keep them out of harms way . . . to fight for them. I will leave it at that. It's a whole other blog topic.

    Shana Mangatal and Marika Land - I don't know of either one of them. I have seen their names and paid little attention. Some of this is too "out there" to even bother with.

    Grace Rwawamba - If the Jackson Family doesn't trust her, neither do I. I suspect heavily she was a "handler" . . . one of many.

    Deepak Chopra - I am not sure where he stands. I don't like it that he called Michael a drug addict. But I can't put away the fact that these people around Michael did have him drugged unless he was really good at faking them out. Chopra may be riding a line and could have had his words taken out of context, but I lean toward not trusting him.

    Am I done? Did I get everyone? I'm not interested in contacting Joanna. She is no longer a threat to Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I´ve read somewhere from a fan who knew Joanna that she´s a proven liar. But God that pics look almost real! As for Samantha, she never stated she was Michael´s girlfriend (or did she?) just a follower from many years.

    Moodyblue: I think I´ve seen that Tink2 as a friend of the MJ´s Bodyguards(If it was that name). She and some fans were having a discussion about their book and she said something about having known Michael and the bodyguards around 2007 and how she wanted they write on the book that Michael wasn´t gay.
    Now: was she really his girlfriend or was she seeking by attention by half-words?

    Now that I bring that subject, I believe the gay rumours are to blame for that madness of the fans and the "he had a lot of girlfriends" stories. And all the photoshoped featuring Michael having sex with women or even with the fans themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie – it wasn’t only you who weren’t feeling good. I was sick with high fever for almost a week and couldn’t be able to do a thing. I pray for you to have complete healing soon.

    I couldn’t believe some people out there still talking trash to Michael. There is no way Michael being a “pimp.” It’s not in his nature at all. I remember reading his book “The Moon Walk” when he said that he was so shy he couldn’t even tell this girl he really likes her when he was in school, high school, middle school I am not sure. After Michael grew up, he was more focusing on spreading the LOVE as Bonnie said, “It is all over Michael’s conduct that love meant so much more to him than just what he could “get” from a woman.”

    If Michael really had interest in getting woman, oh boy he could get them and they would be making a line across the entire world.

    All the pictures look fake really. When did this happen for Joanna to be his secret girlfriend? I have never heard that. Oh yes, the tabloids are really good experts in photo shopping and put them in print. Who would believe tabloids except tabloids junkies.

    What bothered me Bonnie is those who live comments to you “about Michael’s Love life” as if they don’t know Michael at all or they never knew him. What is the point they are trying to make I still don’t get it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Line said - "... Did mean nothing bad & also understand the difficulties you may meet. Just the gossip issues often generate never-ending discussions, it's human. Why do the tabloids sell so well? I myself gladly read them when I go to my favourite coffee-shop :o))
    Good evening♥"

    .......... No offense taken. ♥♥♥ I don't read the tabloids and I don't want this blog to turn into one, so thank you for the warning. :o)
    --------------------------------------------

    Just me said - "Now that I bring that subject, I believe the gay rumours are to blame for that madness of the fans and the "he had a lot of girlfriends" stories. And all the photoshoped featuring Michael having sex with women or even with the fans themselves... "

    .......... There is some validity to that, but . . . ugh. And no, I never claimed DeGosson ever said she was a girlfriend. I never saw that statement from her. She is the one that said she was one of the few Michael trusted with his children. Since she and Talitha were close and Michael told her to back off and not come any closer, that pretty much closed that rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonnie,Unfortunately-the foundation (HTWF) will transfer all trademarks to the estate-will be reformed under supervision of executors.I say Bull#@$%!Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bonnie Great blog the length these people go ,to use Michael and lie about him is soo sad poor Michael he had to deal with some really crazy thing in his life. Joanna what a nutcase unbelievable. Deepak Chopra introduce Grace Rwawamba to Michael. Grace was a refugees from Rwanda in East Africa and she was working in a refugees centre with Deepak Chopra I am not sure about Grace Deepak if they are good or bad people. I believe Blanket mother was the special lady in Michael's life when you think about it all the tabloids and the media wants to know who this woman is and I believe Blanket know his mother. Why is Taaj Malik trying soo hard to get in with Jackson family??. Joe Jackson need to tell Majestik to Beat it I hope the Jackson's know that these people are bad news and don't lets them any where near Michael's children. God Bless Bonnie Thank You for what you are doing for MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mimi said - "Bonnie – it wasn’t only you who weren’t feeling good. I was sick with high fever for almost a week and couldn’t be able to do a thing. I pray for you to have complete healing soon."

    ....... Awww, Mimi! I had no idea! I hate those spring flus! Please, please take it easy and get back to life s-l-o-w-l-y. I can go two or three years without so much as a cold, but when I get those things I REALLY get them. Sounds like this one really got you.

    Mimi, I think the people that come at me talking trash about Michael are doing it specifically to get a rise out of me, and I'm regretful in saying they succeed most of the time. When I realize what they are doing, I now just delete their comments, but there has been a lot of this lately and I think they have picked up on how much I value Michael's innocence. When someone attacks that, yes, I get defensive. I have to learn to (how did he say this) "totally block it off" when people "thrust negative energy" at me. Christ is the shield.

    I love you girl and I hope you get better soon!♥
    ----------------------------------------------

    Linda said - "Bonnie,Unfortunately-the foundation (HTWF) will transfer all trademarks to the estate-will be reformed under supervision of executors.I say Bull#@$%!"

    ......... I know, I know. Step back, take a deep breath. There is more to this. Keep watching. I want to bear my claws too, but something about this arrangement . . . keep watching and don't lose it yet. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ella said - "Deepak Chopra I am not sure about Grace Deepak if they are good or bad people. I believe Blanket mother was the special lady in Michael's life when you think about it all the tabloids and the media wants to know who this woman is and I believe Blanket know his mother. Why is Taaj Malik trying soo hard to get in with Jackson family?"

    ........ Hi Ella. I'm not 100% on Grace/Chopra either but lean toward not trustworthy. My husband used to read Chopra and knew who he was before this whole event with Michael, and he liked him. But then he liked Bush too (except for NAFTA and GATT)

    Blanket's Mother - We already visited this topic a few blog posts back and I'll just say that I believe Michael's latter detail in the Bashir interview, not the former. Reason being, the press would have found her if they had a relationship because it was during the time that Michael's "handlers" were surrounding him.

    I believe the Jackson's are very attuned to what is going on and Michael's children are well protected and aware of things. Prince said it best when accepting the award for his father . . . he thanked God for protecting them. They are in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I never posted on this website. I have a question. On youtube there is a video someone posted (I'm sorry I don't know the link now)that Oprah had Michael's secret wife. It looks like Joanna Thomae. If they were married wouldn't there be a marriage certificate? I find this girl hard to believe. If there is no marriage certificate the marriage is invalid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were never married. Joanna Thomae is a fraud. Just another stalker paid by the establishment to create distraction from the criminals around Michael.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.