Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael's 4 Year Time Line - He Knew Their End Game

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Michael's 4 Year Time Line - He Knew Their End Game


Michael Jackson 4 Year Time Line
Part 3


I am not feeling well today but I wanted to get this up because it is part and I have something else planned for tomorrow which has to happen tomorrow.  So I will just post the information and some quotes and we can still comment on it below.

Rik Clay was one of the references I used last night in the 2012 Olympics theory for what Michael could possibly have known about
Rik Clay and the 1111 number.

This brought me to the subject of Clay’s studies into different occult practices, including Hinduism, Numerology, sacred geometry, Reiki and Shamanism, free energy research, ancient mythology and Pyramidology, the global consciousness and the noosphere, reincarnation theory, 2012 and the Mayans, precession of the equinoxes, talismans, synchronicity, telepathy, holographic universal theory. Source

In Michael’s song “Jam” he sings –

“She pray to God to Buddah
Then she sings the Talmud song
Confusions contradict the self
Do we know right from wrong…”

The key statement here is “confusions contradict the self…” which tells me that Michael did not believe we could find truth in ourselves.  His study and quoting of  the Bible tells me that this is where he found truth. 

His songs about and to God, such as “Speechless” and “You are My Life”, and “Cry” tell me how much he revered and loved God.  “You are My Life” is especially poignant as the lyrics tell us that “strangers” had tried to twist Michael around and that he was indeed floundering before he found or “came back” to truth . . . “you suddenly appeared, it was cloudy before, but now it’s all clear.  You took away the fear and you brought me back to the light . . .”  tells of a Michael who is shown back to the truth.   It is a beautiful song of a return to hope.  This tells me that Michael found the unconditional love he was looking for . . . “Now, I wake up, every day with a smile upon my face.  No more tears, no more pain . . . ‘cause you love me” – Then he sings of renewed life, “You helped me understand, that love is the answer to all that I am.  I, I’m a better man, since you taught me by sharing your life . . .” talks of Jesus giving us life, through the sacrifice from his unconditional love for us . . .



John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

And Jesus says further in the Gospel of John – John 10:17Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

And Jesus tells of this unconditional love here – “John 15:13 – “Greater lovehas no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends .

My love for Michael began not as a fan, but as a prayer, back in August of 2009 and I have spoken of this often – At the end of a 6 week period, watching Michael’s interviews and speeches and depositions, something moved me to pray and ask God to give me Michael’s pain.  I don’t know what made me do that because it couldn’t have come from just me.  I still believed he had died at that time.

It says the in Bible that if you don’t know what to pray, the Holy Spirit will intervene for you.  I believe that is what happened and when that happens, you are at that point “of one mind” with Jesus and that is why I “got it” that day.  I reference this fact in the Bible also:

Romans 8:26 – “Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

and

Mark 13:11 - But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

In the bridge, Michael pens and sings “You gave me strength when I wasn't strong.  You gave me hope when all hope is lost, you opened my eyes when I couldn't see Love was always here waiting for me…

Michael found the unconditional love he had always been seeking.  There are friends of Michael’s who have said in interviews that Michael “accepted the Lord”.  Of course the timing of this varies according to who is telling of it, but if Michael’s song “You are My Life” is any indication of the thankfulness he had in receiving that Gift from God, Michael was either singing of his new life and found love, or he was getting re-acquainted with the love the music industry had tried to make him forget about.

In the last days, they talk about the fall of the value of human life - Matthew 24:12 – “And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

This is what Michael was trying to “bring back into the world” as he said during his “TII” speech.

With that said, we have to be very, very careful of the false prophets the Bible warns us about, and that Michael sings about in “Jam”.


The Deception of the New Age “Awakening” of a 2012 Event.
Numerology Explained, and it’s origins


Here is the link revealing not only London Zion in the 2012 Olympics logo but also in the 2008 Bejing Olympics Logo:

Despite public pressure, the International Olympic Committee stood fast on keeping the logo, with no flexibility. In other words, this particular logo was very important. Why?”

There are many interpretations spread about the net, all intended to dissolve the true symbolic meaning behind the logo. It has been claimed to look like a swastika, a runner and even Lisa Simpson but these are all ridiculous diversions.

On first glance you can easily make out the numbers 2012, but why the random 'dot'?

Here's why...  Source



“Organized Chaos”


What is going on in the Middle East , which I have reported on before, is explained in this article, very well laid out and organized.  An Excerpt:

“In sum, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), has been pursuing a grand global strategy of “convergence,” in which enormous transfusions of taxpayer funds from the middle classes of America and Europe and vast amounts of our technology are transferred to the communist countries — under the guise of helping them “go capitalist.” This process, which has been accelerating for the past 30 years, has largely hollowed out America’s economy, reducing us almost to beggar status, while China has vaulted from beggar to global economic-political-military super-power.”

CFR Handprints Everywhere
Contrary to the conventional cover stories presenting the uprisings in Cairo, Tunis, and elsewhere as spontaneous bottom-up affairs, there is a great deal of evidence indicating that they were instead coordinated top-down events planned long before the first street demonstrations began. And like the slime trail in the garden that leads to the slug, the trail here leads back to the Council on Foreign Relations. Utilizing its unparalleled network of high-level members in the U.S. government, the United Nations, the World Bank, the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Brookings Institution, and many NGOs, corporations, and philanthropic organizations, the CFR has employed a pincer attack pressuring the target governments with economic and diplomatic efforts from above, while funding Astroturf protests from below designed to look like real grass-roots affairs.”


Chinese troops in USA


Lastly, I want you to watch this. It is long.  It is a movie I watched with my husband just last night.   There are documents, video of participants, dates, names.  Please keep a note pad with you and write down the information so you can verify it online.

This video covers the whole history from the early eugenicists to Darwin, to H.G. Wells and his mistress Margaret Sanger and her “Depopulation through Intanticide and forced abortions and sterilizations” which were a reality in this country and Europe.

Topics covered in history:

 - How Rothschild accumulated his wealth through stock market deception

 - Their plan to consolidate and control everything from food to intellectual property (including publishing catalogs . . . Eh, Sony?)

 - How the elite banks furthered their wealth by instigating, then funding both sides of wars.

 - 1913 President Wilson and the Federal Reserve Bank Bill

 - 1917 started League of Nations after WWI – which the U.S. rejected

 - 1921 British Rothchilds with Rockefeller started the Council on Foreign Relations

 - Bush Biggest Criminal with Military Commissions act, Patriot Act and Defense Authority Act, all signed without approval of Congress or American People, which strips State Governors of power.

In the part of Eugenics, there are some quotes by some eugenicists that all children were a threat to this planet.  I believe that this quote is probably what hit home for Michael the most and was in his thoughts when he told Martin Bashir that “if there were no children left in the world, I would jump off this balcony . . . I’m done.”

Who knows exactly what was cut out of the conversations between Michael and Bashir before it was aired.  I wonder how much of it Michael’s videographer really recorded?

This is an excellent film.  Please take the time to watch it even if you have to do it in parts.  It is just over 2 hours long (fair warning).  It will make you angry, but it will inform you.


EndGame


This explains everything that is going on, world wide, with actual laws and documents put forth by our governments.


“The only way to defeat the New World Order is with an informed and educated public.”

God Bless you.  Do not give up.  There are still people who’s hearts need to be opened to receive true love.


I Love You ….. More

3 comments:

  1. This is not the "EndGame" movie I was thinking of. This is different. Do you know who distributed the film above? Jones Productions and Disinformation, LTD. This is Alex Jones. His web site is infowars.com. Have you ever seen it? I'm surprised he is still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    I'm visiting from someone's blog who wrote a comment on a dear friend of mine's blog about Michael Jackson. I share a special love for Michael Jackson as well. Always have. I wrote a very heartfelt article about him the week he died and have posted it on my blog as a separate page called Remembering Michael. I invite you to visit and read the feature article. It was published in Anointed Magazine for about 4 months. Michael's lyrics to his songs were deep. I don't think most people knew what he was writing about. I have to admit I didn't even know even though I listened to his music and grew up with him. I still miss him dearly and still can't believe he's gone. :-(

    I hope to visit you again soon.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unrav said - "Do you know who distributed the film above? Jones Productions and Disinformation, LTD. This is Alex Jones. His web site is infowars.com. Have you ever seen it?"

    ...... Yes, I was familiar that it was an Alex Jones but I did not know it was called Disinformation, LTD. I went to look at my DVD cover and you are right. Funny name to call his company. I have some links to Infowars I think. Thank you.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Judy said - "I'm visiting from someone's blog who wrote a comment on a dear friend of mine's blog about Michael Jackson."

    ........ I had to read this three times to understand it. Yes, I have my bad days, LOL!

    Judy said - "I share a special love for Michael Jackson as well. Always have. I wrote a very heartfelt article about him the week he died and have posted it on my blog as a separate page called Remembering Michael. I invite you to visit and read the feature article. It was published in Anointed Magazine for about 4 months."

    ...... I am so glad to know someone else has looked and REALLY LOOKED into his song lyrics. I visited your blog (love your pictures!!!) and I did not see that page. I will go back and try again.

    It's funny, there are many of us that took to writing to deal with the loss of him and of course that is how this blog got started too. Michael's songs were very deep. I can listen to a song over and over again and get something new out of it every time . . . in much the same way that I can read the same chapter in the Bible and get something new out of that every single time. You see pieces of a puzzle that you didn't notice before, that fit into a notch of another piece. It is amazing.

    You will like tonight's blog entry. Let me know, if you will, the link to the article you wrote about Michael.

    Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.