Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael's Four Year Deadline - The 2012 Olympics

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Michael's Four Year Deadline - The 2012 Olympics


Michael Jackson’s This is It – The Four Year Deadline
Part 2



To continue where I left off last night, we were talking about London being awarded the Summer Olympic Games.  We talked about the “Zionists” or “Elite” planning another possible “British version of 9-11” in 2012.  We also talked about the Elite and the NWO organization “coming out of the closet” and making their plans known in 2012.

Again I apologize about the length of time it takes to view these videos.  My eyeballs are rocking too.  But they are laid out in a way that connects the dots.


"The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, officially known as the Games of the XXX Olympiad" 

Left off from Yesterday – Part 3

Part 3-B

Part 3-C

Part 3-D

Part 4 – The Symbols






What you Should Know
About Islam
That the News Won’t Tell You


Now this gentleman below, Rik Clay is the one that stumbled upon the possible 2012 London Olympics connection.  Rik Clay no longer walks the earth.  He is killed.  Please watch this below:


"Rik Clay exposes 2012, then mysteriously dies..."
- you have to watch this!  I could not embed it, sorry!  The poem by William Blake written in the 18th century.  This began Rik Clay’s research.  The poem is titled “Jerusalem” and the final stanza of the poem reads –


“I will not cease from mental flight
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land”


Short list of celebrities moving to Britain – Angelina Jolie (CFR Member) and Brad Pitt, Madonna, Lisa Marie Presley, David and Victoria Beckham (moving BACK there), Lindsay Lohan (just announced), George Clooney (also owns in Italy).

These are only the high profile celebrities that everyone knows.  What’s going on?  Do they know something we don’t?

Rik Clay – 1111

I’m not sure where this came from.  I typed it last night. Since someone else posted “1111” I thought I would leave it up there.  It came from this video mentioned in the beginning which is part 2 of the video above on Rik Clay.  Again, there is no way to “embed” this, so please visit this link. This man was killed for what he knew.  Source

Rik Clays blog disappears but some is reproduced here - numerology & symbolism, Street Plan between the lines with symbolic biblical street names:  Source



Interesting video from Wil.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas.  Listen to the words…


Featuring Wil.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas


One of PrincessGlam’s comments prompted me to look into this one.  What happens when scientists disagree with the global alarmists?  Just how much of the climate change story is true?


Weather Channel Founder

David Maer de Rothchilds and the Global Warming Tax
Is he trying to look like Jesus?

Lord Monckton talks about
The benefits of Britain leaving the E.U.

Depopulation by the Billionaires that are
Creating the most of what they want to
Kill YOU for.


I want someone . . . ANYONE to tell me that Michael Jackson supported the collective environmental religion that people need to die to save the planet?  Just one simple video of Michael talking about depopulation in a favorable light?

Anyone?  Because that is what these people are doing and HAVE been doing through wars, GMO food and HAARP, taxes on air and water (two vital NEEDS for survival aside from food).  Show me SOMEWHERE, where Michael Jackson said we need to bring down the population and lie to people for MONEY. 

With regard to the 2012 Olympics and an Elite plan for a catastrophe, does anyone remember this little gadget?




It was said that there is a 1 in 50 million chance our planet would implode when the major test of colliding is performed , which by the way I guess has not been attempted.”  Source

No one knows what this monstrosity is really going to be used for.  We know we are TOLD that is has to do with speeding up “matter” and that we were told it would be used to “measure” the universe, but it has basically been sitting dormant.  Why?

After more than fifteen years of planning and more than eight billion dollars in funding, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), science’s groundbreaking effort to unlock the deepest secrets of particle physics, is finally complete.”  Source

By delivering a planned 20-TeV burst of energy with each collision, the particle-smasher in Texas would have been energetic enough to conduct a thorough search for the elusive God particle.”  The God particle?

Eight billion dollars for an atom smasher?  You know what that reminds me of?

The “Tesla Oscillator”

So here's the significance of the "Earthquake Machine". If a six pound pneumatic device can cause a large steel building to quake and an enormous bridge to vibrate rythmically and consistently throughout, then what would it take to vibrate an existing fault enough to cause it to give out? Well, my friends, I think that technology has been around for a while now. It's called HAARP. HAARP sends controlled and tuned bursts or streams of high frequency (HF) radio energy at Earth's ionosphere. The enormous amount of energy added to the ionosphere creates a tuned vibration which then is directed around the globe on the jet-streams.  Source

Pictures of Tesla’s “Earthquake Machine”





Kind of look like a small version of the super collider?

Photo of water effects (tidal waves)
Using Tesla’s earthquake machine


I’ve heard of hard sell tactics from environmentalists, but isn’t this a bit extreme?  If I’m not mistaken, most of Michael’s songs were AGAINST this very thing, correct?  “Money”?  “Earth Song”?  “They Don’t Care About Us”?  “We’ve Had Enough”? “Jam”? “Why you Wanna Trip on Me?”, “Another Part of Me”?  etc…etc…etc… 

Michael Performing


Last night I was crying heavily.  I wanted to give up.  Imagine Michael’s frustration with what HE had to deal with trying to TELL PEOPLE they are slowly being exterminated for money, power and control.

Since no one has been able to convince me that Michael did not read the Bible or believe and trust in God, let me tell you what my small melt-down last night led me to.

All of this is drawing to a conclusion.  It is one that is marked in the Mayan Calander and also in the Holy Bible, The Qu’ran and lately, on the news.

Since I am more familiar with the Bible and since I know that Michael studied that, we both have that in common.  So far it has been right on the money. 

What scared me last night and what threw me off track was the debate in my mind between Daniel 12:1 and Revelation 9.  Who is really behind this?


I found this video today – Seven Theory, The End Times


Now . . . How do we know THIS is the truth?

This video tells us of Biblical prophecy and how it has aligned perfectly with world history, even though the prophesies in it were written almost 2,000 years ago and before.  However, this video does not identify what Revelation tells us is the entity behind it.  Where will the Anti-Christ come from?  This was my dilemma last night.


Daniel chapter 21:1 reads  At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time.  And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.”


I debated, since the use of the title “Arc-Angel” is not given to THIS Michael, that Michael Jackson could possibly be the “great prince that stands watch over the sons (children in some translations) of your people”, followed by the time of “trouble”.

I then went to Revelation 13, where it talks about the beast with seven heads and ten horns.  And the beast is killed but is brought back to life, and it has a mortal wound on its head, which is healed.


Revelation 13:3 – “And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Revelation 13:12 – “And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.”


Why did this worry me?  Because Michael has a wound on his head that is healed.  He also sings about being “the beast” in the song “Threatened”.   So try that one on in your brain when you’ve been up for 20 hours!  You start putting together a completely different puzzle.  I stopped, backed away from the computer and had a very long, good cry.   Something told me to “keep reading” Revelation, so I went back to it and worked my way back through the chapters, reading chapter 12, then 11, then 10 until I got back to chapter 3.

The picture that put together for me was who the antichrist was (not one man) and where it was to come from and the Bible tells us over and over, the ones who kept falling away the ones of “Satan” who “say they are Jews but are not”.  They are warned about all through the Bible.

Michael the Angel



The patterns of behavior these biblical perpetrators enlist are the very same patterns of behavior that persist today.  Ana-gossip”.  The “Same pattern with these people, Jesse, that I told you before . . .Michael Jackson, 2005 radio interview with Jesse Jackson.

Here is the witness of God’s word in the Bible.  How can a conspiracy theory persist for thousands of years, if the origin of its revelation is not consistently being proven true?

Revelation 3: 8-10 [the angel tells John to write this to the church of Philadelphia]  “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Underlined in black – THERE is your Zionist, called out in the Bible, almost two thousand years before.  This same group, the false Jews (those that deny God, or worship other gods . . . .like MONEY) are warned against throughout the Bible.

Those who try to BE God even as they deny the existence of him.


Those of you wanting to accuse me of trying to make Michael a “political” animal should take a look at this.  It’s not about politics . . . because there is no such thing as a “Republican” and a “Democrat” anymore.  Why the battles and the elections?  Well, for the same reason that fake “MJ Fan” groups are battling each other but still work for the same outfit (Taaj and Jacobs interviewed on Catherine Coy’s blogtalk radio show for example) . . . it is a DECEPTION.  Like . . . THIS ONE!

Obama, McClain, Palin, Clintons
We Are FAMILY!

To Be Continued….


The Beast?
Am I Scary For Ya?

15 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    Did you know that 'Jerusalem' was put to music and became a hymn? My contacts in the UK tell me that it is sung in many schools and churches to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bonnie, your arguments are always deep.
    At least for me.

    "Rik Clay, " I tried to inform me on yahoo or google, but nothing. Who is it?

    Bonnie said:

    "Show me SOMEWHERE, where Michael Jackson said we need to bring down the population and lie to people for MONEY." Michael was a man of peace. By now, everyone knows it.

    "Since I am more familiar with the Bible and since I know that Michael studied that, we both have that in common." These are words that strike at the heart.

    God Bless you.
    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PrincessGlam said - "Bonnie,
    Did you know that 'Jerusalem' was put to music and became a hymn? My contacts in the UK tell me that it is sung in many schools and churches to this day."

    ....... No I did not. I wonder why they did not mention that on the videos? Did you ask your contacts if they knew what Blake meant when he said "build Jerusalem on England's green and pleasant land"? I had never seen this before, but I can see where it would could possibly be a hymm.
    --------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - ""Rik Clay, " I tried to inform me on yahoo or google, but nothing. Who is it?"

    http://www.rikclayfoundation.org/rik-clay.html

    There are also links to many web sites and blogs by people who do not believe that Rik killed himself, such as this one:

    http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9778

    Rik was not a Christian according to the foundations web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie said "No I did not. I wonder why they did not mention that on the videos? Did you ask your contacts if they knew what Blake meant when he said "build Jerusalem on England's green and pleasant land"? I had never seen this before, but I can see where it would could possibly be a hymm."
    I've done a bit more research and it seems that 'Jerusalem' is a very popular hymn, sung at weddings and sporting events. I have found an explanation about Britain being Jeruslaem, and it seems Blake saw Joseph of Arimathea as the builder of the first church in Britain :
    http://www.icons.org.uk/theicons/collection/jerusalem/features/and-did-those-feet

    (apologies everyone - MORE links for you to read !)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BONNIE : Your last researches are again bluffing : once I vaguely heard that secret societies ruled our world but I never thought I would once learn that much : Eath Quake machine (Fukushima?), Global warming a fraud, etc. Manipulation & state-of-the-art military arsenal may be all over but after weeks of bombing in Libyia, the involved Euro Presidents dare not say, too early ? but doesn't it look like a debacle ?

    Katherine Jackson seems unnerved as below. Hope again she keeps healthy & well protected.

    http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/14/katherine-jackson-fires-lawyer-michael-jackson-estate-heal-the-world-foundation-adam-streisand-john-branca-executors/

    ReplyDelete
  6. PrincessGlam said - "(apologies everyone - MORE links for you to read !)

    ROFL!!! Awwww, man!!!
    ------------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "Manipulation & state-of-the-art military arsenal may be all over but after weeks of bombing in Libyia, the involved Euro Presidents dare not say, too early ? but doesn't it look like a debacle ?

    Yes it does and it is a debacle. I keep praying for those people over there.

    Katherine Jackson . . . I am working on a blog about that. I don't believe that story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie! Still digesting everything from your latest blog posts. May I ask permission to digress? I'm so upset!

    After having a tough day at school (it's already evening in my part of the world) I'm welcomed by my little brother with an interesting greeting of "Michael Jackson is in Hell" (No hi or hello.lol) He tells me that he heard at school and that some woman (don't know if its circulating on the internet or tabloids) asked the Holy Spirit to take her on a tour through Heaven and Hell and when she got to Hell, she saw Michael.
    She then came back to Earth to tell everyone. The sad part my brother believes it.

    After telling him (kinda almost chewed his head off a bit. Didn't mean to.) that only Jesus Christ has gone to Heaven, Hell and back to Earth, I told him that such people probably don't have the Holy Spirit in them but another spirit that is far from holy. Then I told him he could believe whatever he wanted, continue listening to all the "brainwashing" music out there 'cos I've done my best. I've shown him this blog, explained things to him about what is going on in this world but to no avail. It's hard.

    To think people still believe this kind of garbage... It hurts. Especially the young ones. We must not stop praying for them 'cos the Devil is having a field day with them. Bonnie, I can imagine how you feel. It's hard to get the message across when people are so set in their ways!

    Sorry for my rant. Don't know where else to do it!lol

    I think you need to get some more rest or else you might break down. 20 hours with no sleep is dangerous!

    May the Good Lord continue to strengthen you!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand the reasoning for celebrities relocating to Britain. Do they think it will be safer? Is America going to be the setting for a bloody takeover - the final revolt against enslavement?

    Still reading...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nana said - "After telling him (kinda almost chewed his head off a bit. Didn't mean to.) that only Jesus Christ has gone to Heaven, Hell and back to Earth, I told him that such people probably don't have the Holy Spirit in them but another spirit that is far from holy."

    ........ Nana, just keep praying and show him a little bit at a time. It took me a year to bring my mother around. Now my sister, but HER children are a harder sell. But we continue to witness, LOL! My brother is on board!
    -------------------------------------------

    Truthbtold - "I don't understand the reasoning for celebrities relocating to Britain. Do they think it will be safer? Is America going to be the setting for a bloody takeover - the final revolt against enslavement?"

    .......... My guess is that they have a heads-up on what is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie,
    I hope you are feeling better today.
    The reason I said that Michael is not a political animal, is because some of the elements you have been linking to his message collide head-on with politics. Now, we may know that Michael is not interested in getting into political side-taking, but that is not how it is going to be PERCEIVED. I have seen an interview with Princess Diana as she is on her campaign against landmines, and someone asks about her alignment with a political party. She says she doesn't know what they mean, her campaign is about the landmines.You see even trying to do a good deed puts you in the path of politics, and I think this is the moment Diana became a real threat. It is a fine line to walk, and if Michael crosses that line, he is in danger again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PrincessGlam said - "The reason I said that Michael is not a political animal, is because some of the elements you have been linking to his message collide head-on with politics."

    ....... Can you show me what that is or where I did that? Because this has to do with humanity as a whole. I realize that there are some that want to make what I write political, but as you can see, this involves ALL OF THEM, not one side or the other.

    I have no control over what people "perceive" no more than Michael did when had children sleep in his bed. They will make of it what they will to try to bully me into silence and they've already tried. Are we to not do good deeds then, to avoid being labeled by others?

    I don't follow "their" rules because those are always changing. The line I walk isn't drawn by man. Seriously, I don't think Michael was an "in the box" thinker either, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I originally began reading your site because back in January of '10 you likened your involvement with Michael to some divine intervention. More than a year later you are still publicly verifying both through scripture and Michael's lyrics. I find that refreshing.

    @PrincessGlam You are right, Michael is not a political animal. But people have made some of the subjects he tackled that way. People have taken possession of not only virtues through political squatting if you will, they have also tried to take possession of Michael. They failed at both. They respond with hate. It goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie...I am so thankful to hear you relate Daniel 12:1 to Michael. Since God gave me the knowledge and revelation of Michael back in Dec09 I read that passage and nearly fell off my chair. The bible says what it means, and it does NOT say Arch Angel and many try to interpret. Michael it known is several countries as a Prince or King. And who else has stood up for more children? I felt with certainty God had shown Michael to Daniel, and I tried tell a very small few but was met with...weeeell! who knows?

    I feel it of certain! but it is something not everyone can comprehend. Thank you for putting it out there.

    God Bless you greatly Girl....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Victoria said - "Bonnie...I am so thankful to hear you relate Daniel 12:1 to Michael. Since God gave me the knowledge and revelation of Michael back in Dec09 I read that passage and nearly fell off my chair."

    ........ Sorry, I couldn't find where your comment went to! When I read that passage I almost did too! It was a scary jump for me to make. I still don't know what is going on. I feel like a lot of people are being played and some are taking this to be fun and games. Nobody seems serious! Sometimes even the Jackson siblings posting on twitter!

    As far as Daniel 12:1 goes, It has to be SOMEBODY'S Michael. I know there are a lot of people that do not like the territory I've embarked on and that's just too bad. If I'm wrong, it sure was interesting!

    God showing Michael to Daniel . . . would that be the 1980 Michael, 1993 Michael or the 2004 Michael? Even Daniel would be confused about what is going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you know that Michael became a Muslim? He turned to Islam as many are these days. The anti christ is here, in the guise of the monarchy and the elite. The zionist are behind all the wars in middle east as agitators and creating great unrest there. Their plan is to defeat and occupy all the Arab states. The middle east is a threat to their plans, as they know darn well that the middle east is quite capable of looking after themselves and dont need to infiltrate with the west. Gaddafi was in the process of printing gold currency to be used by all Arab and African states. This would have been disastrous for the world stock markets. The Zionists are also behind Islamaphobia, creating fear and mistrust of Muslims.well ...I think I have said enough for now, there is so much to this picture and it isn't finished yet. Michael was one of many who got caught up with the Illnunati but wanted an exit from it but were not prepared to do so quietly. Google- 2Pak , Killuminati, there is even a John Lennon video of him warning about the planned New World Order .the plans for which have been manipulating the populations onto a path right up to the events of today since the 40's. do some research. There is much that I have left out here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.