Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: 2000 Watts – Taking It To the Next Level - Michael's Reality

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2000 Watts – Taking It To the Next Level - Michael's Reality

2000 Watts – Taking It To the Next Level
Michael’s Reality




Jeremiah 42: 11-12  “Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid; do not be afraid of him,’ says the LORD, ‘for I am with you, to save you and deliver you from his hand. 12 And I will show you mercy, that he may have mercy on you and cause you to return to your own land.”

The third day of overcast weather does wonders to cheer up the soul.  There is one thing about the agony of knowledge of things you don’t want to know, and that is behind it all, there is hope.

Michael’s songs were not just about being deceived, stalked or controlled.  They were also about hope and love and the experience of realizing that he was not alone and that someone was watching over him.

In one of my dreams, all I had to do was reach out and touch him, Jesus and I was lifted up with all the heaviness leaving me . . . everything that was keeping me from him dissolved.

Michael’s song “You are my life” is such a song that reminds me of that dream.  You don’t endure what Michael has endured and still be able to express that kind of love for everyone that he had.  That is what pulled him through.

There is a video that reminds me of the struggle we all go through, trying to find the light, the truth – while everything in the world is pulling us away from love.  It is a very moving, emotional creation.  I cry every time I see this.  So many children battling, so many of us struggling when we do not have to.  He’s already done it for us.

Jesus Loves you
Just call his name


I don’t know if this was Michael, but I can certainly picture it and I can feel it.  Because I know in 2005, that was me and I wasn’t a kid.  I was a woman just cresting the age of 40.  I didn’t drink but I had been through everything else.  And when you are pinwheeling to keep from going over the edge and you want to go over but find your soul is fighting against you when you just want to let go, it is then when you hear His voice.

I want you to watch this video to the end.  Then I want you to go to the link below and read the comments on this person’s channel.  I want to thank Michael for such a powerful short film and song, and I want to thank Batman 2101 for putting together such a powerful video:

Earth Song – Tribute to Jesus

That dream I had back in the early 1980’s running down the halls with closed doors with Jesus being behind the only door that was open told me I would have that struggle.  The skit above is such a powerfully emotional one but it resonates with every single one of us. 

That is our children out there, struggling, trying to find truth.  That’s even harder to do when you can’t even find yourself.  Those evil ones orchestrating all this right now have done a good job infiltrating our governments, our churches, our schools, our families and seek to separate us from our souls.

I get angry when I see people out there deceiving others about what is really going on.  But you can’t hate them, not even the ones that tortured Michael, because they too are victims.  You can hate their actions and the evil one behind them.  You can fight it, you can warn others about it.  That’s what we can do.

Today I want to look through a couple of Michael’s songs, but before we dig into the lyrics, I want you to watch this.  I will comment on these videos below.  Joe, I’m sorry about these ahead of time . . . I know they are hurtful, but they are out there and they need to be addressed because people are coming to this conclusion.  I want to counter this here while we are on this subject:


Michael, Brice Taylor/Cathy O’Brian and Joe Jackson

Part 3

Michael said it best in his 2001 speech when he explained that his father was intent on making them (his brothers, the Jacksons) a commercial success.  I do not believe this is what Joe Jackson had in mind for Michael at all.  I believe Joe was blind-sided just as we have been with the seduction of the entertainment industry and the “escapism” it provides. 

Joe saw a way out of poverty for his family.  Little did he know what it would do to them.  Did Michael finally also bring his father out of the dark?  I believe he did.

I have seen Joe Jackson’s responses in certain interviews and as callous as they seem to be, I have to remember whose father he is.  Michael would answer questions the same way, defiant.  Joe at this point knew exactly what the press would make of his answers regardless of how he responded.  He didn’t care what anyone thought.  Michael knew.  And Joe had Michael’s back at that trial as did the rest of his family.

I am not the first nor will I be the last to put two and two together on the subject of Michael and the mind control.  I will say that I am not convinced Joe Jackson is behind this.  Why?  Because Most of Michael’s career was spent under someone elses control.  The trouble began it seemed, when Michael broke off from the family.  Joe Jackson spoke in a previous interview in which I did cover Here, that Joe was fighting people that were trying to pry Michael from the family, whispering in his ear.

People like Sir McCartney



I am also unconvinced he is completely innocent.  Not that he intentionally hurt Michael, but possibly left his boys in the care of people that did hurt them, not knowing what was going on, being told “we’ll make them stars.”  Money deceives.  It’s a placebo that can mask what is really missing and thereby delay healing.  Lots of people reading this blog have reached for an easy solution only to be sorry later after seeing the consequences, including me.

I do not believe some of Michael’s accusations on camera about some of the abuse he claims Joe heaped on him were reality any more than Latoya’s claims when she was under control.  But how much of that did Joe contribute to personally I do not know.  I have to go by what I hear Michael say first, keeping in mind that he was being influenced.

Trauma-based mind control programming can be defined as systematic torture that blocks the victim’s capacity for conscious processing (through pain, terror, drugs, illusion, sensory deprivation, sensory over-stimulation, oxygen deprivation, cold, heat, spinning, brain stimulation, and often, near-death), and then employs suggestion and/or classical and operant conditioning (consistent with well-established behavioral modification principles) to implant thoughts, directives, and perceptions in the unconscious mind, often in newly-formed trauma-induced dissociated identities, that force the victim to do, feel, think, or perceive things for the purposes of the programmer. The objective is for the victim to follow directives with no conscious awareness, including execution of acts in clear violation of the victim’s moral principles, spiritual convictions, and volition.”  Source

The bottom line is Michael beat it.  He beat them.  His songs on all his albums from “Bad” on were increasingly filled with his story.  Invincible was the finale of Michael’s call to wake up.

One of the hardest songs to decipher for me was 2,000 Watts.  I am not technically inclined aside from putting up a website and writing a blog.  I even went so far as to study what ohms, amps and volts were in relation to speakers, amplifiers and microphones, LOL!  But I think these were metaphors for something else in the song.  (This is what most school children are not taught how to do anymore . . . research independently for answers.)

I got a little help from a friend of mine that writes to me often, but doesn’t post to the blog.  That help came in the form of interpretation of the very first line you hear in the song.

“You may now apply, your – 3D – glasses”.

3D = Real Life

3D = the way we see when our eyes are open.  Reality.   With that thought in mind I dug through the rest of the lyrics (some adlibs I cannot make out and MICHAEL I wish your percussion wasn’t so heavy I can’t hear them :o).

So put on your “3-D” glasses, open your eyes and listen to the song:



Bass note, treble, stereo
control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow
Press play, don't stop, voltage, too hot
You feel I'm real
I'm everything you need, so
tell me what's the deal

“You may now apply your 3-D glasses, prepare to proceed” = Open your eyes, see what is really going on.

“Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go” = elements in music being used to control – mind control – how low you go.

“Just enough to make your juices flow” – there is more to this line but I cannot make out what he is singing through “enough to make your juices flow”.  (Sounds like “treble or trouble just enough to make the juices flow . . . help?) coupled with lines above, music being used to control, sexual influence in music, beats . . .

“You feel I’m real, I’m everything you need so tell me what’s the deal” = Them – powers that be, trying to make Michael into something he’s not, trying to change him, convert him, etc…

[Chorus]
2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don't overload
2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don't overload

“2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong” = Ohms is a measure of resistance. You don't think of it, but substances conduct or resist electricity on a scale.  When the electricity passes into the speaker, some of it is resisted. The ohms rating of the speaker is a measure of how much electricity is resisted by the speaker.  Some may disagree but this could have two meanings – Michael “resisted” strong programming.  It could also mean or could be a plea for people to resist the programming through the music.

“Too much of that, fuse blown. Be careful what you say don’t overload.” = This left me no doubt that Michael had to “be careful” what he said, to tell people gently or that he had to pretend he was still under control, don’t overload the victim (him or others).

3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby
Release two or three, when I reach I
can go ‘til I hit my peak
Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me

“3-D, high speed, feedback, Dolby” = Reality on fast forward, Dolby meaning he’s surrounded, feedback from all sides telling him what to do, what to say.

“Release two or three” = Stumped here. Taking a stab at it, I surmised release of alters or release of handlers, then –

“When I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak” = Some equate this to sexual release.  I think Michael was a little less obvious than that.  He could be “reaching” for his mental peak, his acuity.  Could also relate to performance in any capacity.  This sounds like “til I reach, til I go, til I hit my peak”. This is what my ears hear.

“Compact Steelo” = sounds like come back, beat low or B-Low, referencing sounds with beats.  On Compact steelo, urban dictionary says compact could mean small, steelo = aura/style persona, Michael singing about change in his persona or personality?  “chico” in urban dictionary means “boy” or child.

“Chico” = This sounds like something other than Chico, but I cannot make out what it is . . . someone with better ears, please help.  If it is chico, see above.

“D-lo” = keeping secrets Urban dictionary (be careful what you say don’t overload) This definitely gives me reason to believe this masks a message about programming or mind control.

“high post lady” = To attempt to get rid of someone through the act of being disinterested, or to pretend to be better than someone else. Source Urban Dictionary – He could also be referring to his music label and people in it he thought were his friends that turned on him when he freed himself.

“Shorty really wanna be there for me” = sounds more like “do you really wanna be there for me” which is a follow up from someone who is attempting to get rid of you or shove you under the rug.  To “shelve” him.


Trauma-based mind control programming can be defined as systematic torture that blocks the victim’s capacity for conscious processing (through pain, terror, drugs, illusion, sensory deprivation, sensory over-stimulation, oxygen deprivation, cold, heat, spinning, brain stimulation, and often, near-death), and then employs suggestion and/or classical and operant conditioning (consistent with well-established behavioral modification principles) to implant thoughts, directives, and perceptions in the unconscious mind, often in newly-formed trauma-induced dissociated identities, that force the victim to do, feel, think, or perceive things for the purposes of the programmer.”  Source


What was he thinking about?


I have never gone through so much work for a song in my life.  If I was up on the urban lingo it probably wouldn’t have been so hard.  There are still words in there I am not sure are what the written lyrics say they are, but as written would also fit.

Tomorrow I want to go back over “Morphine” again. 

Michael, I hope you are not getting too upset with me not getting your songs the first time around.  Some songs are easier than others to decipher.

We may not be able to determine the details in what happened to Michael through his songs, but he most certainly pointed us down the right path and showed us WHY they were after him!

I want to thank those people who contact me privately to give me encouragement.  Some of you call me on the phone and I cannot tell you how that pushes back the pain of going through this information.  I am sure if Michael’s family read this blog, they may not agree with everything I research and post here.  This is excruciatingly painful.  But I also believe that Michael’s family knows that Michael did not suffer what he went through for superficial or selfish reasons.

The more I learn, the closer I feel to the battle this family has been burdened with.  I confess it is probably better for me to stay off of twitter because I am prone to react emotionally to twitter posts that are not directed or even SENT to me.  I still feel bad about that.

With that said, I wanted to post some Twitters from Jermaine, who’s been adoringly active trying to answer questions/dispel rumors.  I don’t post these all the time, but some of them bear posting to keep you up to date.  I laughed out loud when I read the post on Taraborrelli.  Jermaine said the “A” word.  And while I have occasionally used that word in a sentence, I guess seeing it in writing from a Jackson was actually kind of (forgive me) cute.

Anyway, here is the update:

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @PianoGames proud to say yes. Now, is @TeddyRiley1's account real? that would be a smarter question ; ) #getverified

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @ShortsLovesMJJ that's ur interpretation. twitter & 140-characters is not the medium for a considered account. book will be in libraries

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson Research has made me read Randy Taraborrelli. I am speechless. He's been pulling words out of his ass with his dialogue & scenes

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @oldieskid he writes scenes with dialogue like he was there, when he wasn't. I'm running out of yellow highlighter!
(LOL – Jermaine sarcasm.  Jermaine, I have extras!  Just tell me which one of the houses the estate has blessed your family with to send them to and I’m there!)

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @DebbieforMJ still speechless

Tomorrow I will go back over “Morphine” in the same manner I did above.  I missed a couple of things previously thinking them just filler when they were not.  (shame on me…)

Whisper

Whisper of a promise heard
Hint of hope within a word
Softness touch of babies stirred
Strength of faith left undeterred

In a morning mist of light
Empties darkness of its fright
Blood of red and robe of white
From his truth they will recite

Open eyes will feed once more
On unspoiled waves upon a shore
Innocence he will restore
When evil pays the price for war

Delicate the harmony
Melody’s acrophony
Drowning out cacophony
A musical epiphany

Hands are held on voices cry
Pray together they defy
twisted lies they will decry
Soul redemption He supplies

Love’s ambition is fulfilled
It is done what He has willed
Final field of promise tilled
Amazing Grace will love rebuild

Bonnie Cox © poem 2011


Bonnie Cox © 2011 All Rights Reserved


13 comments:

  1. It appears there was a lot of controversy surrounding the 2000 Watts song as to whether or not it was really Michael singing it or that maybe he'd had his voice lowered by studio equipment. At first listening and reading the lyrics you'd think the song was all about sex but of course, the real message is embedded. Michael didn't write this song. I too was just listening to this song recently and was puzzling over the "You may now apply your 3D glasses as we proceed" My thought was that we were to look through God's eyes - 3D = the three Deities, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. May be a bit abstract but I do find it funny that we are thinking on the same things.

    I'm glad you are still delving into "Morphine" as well. I had written you a few weeks ago with great fervor on this song and when I went to post it, it was all lost. Argh! Anyway, did you hear in the beginning that Michael sings "Gotta shape up. Gotta shape up"? It's also repeated in the background later. Also, "You heard what the doctor said....I take it and...." then our reception is all scrambled!

    I've also noticed the dolphin sounds in the part that starts with "Relax, this won't hurt you". It reminds me of a dolphin caught in the net. That's how he must have felt. During this part also, background sounds are of someone on oxygen. I may be wrong but during this sequence, I feel that he is being sustained. "Just the day you (meaning us - the world) had distrust - today he's taking twice as much" I think he was being nurtured by God. Satan gives us Morphine to dull us down and Michael in the shelter of God was taking Demerol - "His God is Demerol" - took his pain away. (Remember his comment at some awards show that he'd been doing some cleansing? He looked so happy there with Janet.) "Someone's goin' down" - Like, maybe, Tommy???

    Here's another song you might not have heard that may go in line with the MK Ultra. It's a better video - no turning record - LOL.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNR8p23vLc

    It's "Scared of the Moon". The way he sings it is dead on how I used to sound when I was a kid, scared at night and afraid to break the silence and call out for my Mommy!

    I love you you know. Keep on digging. Across the miles, here's my shoulder to cry on. I'm with you. As Michael would say, "You are not alone".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bonnie,
    the first moving picture of Michael, in its golden years, I love it, it's beautiful.
    One of the best that you have posted.
    You know well choose his photos.
    Thanks Bonnie!
    After!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake said - "It appears there was a lot of controversy surrounding the 2000 Watts song as to whether or not it was really Michael singing it or that maybe he'd had his voice lowered by studio equipment."

    ........ I've made THAT mistake before, LOL! (Show you the way?), but if you listen to it there is no doubt it's him, his style and all.

    Morphine I will probably do today. I hear some of the things a bit differently than you do on some of the adlibs but the "did you hear what the doctor said" and Michael said it with a British accent. (Grace?)

    I had also posted in a previous blog about this on the oxygen sound in the background http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/03/michael-telling-us-of-mind-control.html But I didn't want to go over all these BEFORE I write the blog post, LOL! If you can, copy and paste to tonight's blog.

    The Awards show with Janet - That kind of spooked me because Janet kept trying to talk to him, like she was trying to appeal to him how much she cared about him. Almost like she knew she was losing him, it was heart breaking. Yes he "looked" happy, but I don't think that was Michael. Kind of hard to explain but that was right before the first allegations came out.

    Thank you for the links (and the explanation, LOL!) Don't tell me that about the song, I will cry. I will go listen. I love you too! Thank you for your input♥♥♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "he first moving picture of Michael, in its golden years, I love it, it's beautiful.
    One of the best that you have posted.
    You know well choose his photos.
    Thanks Bonnie!"

    ......... Thank you Skiper. The first time I saw that, I actually backed up from the screen a bit and I hadn't even "applied my 3-D glasses" LOL! I can feel the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie-I never doubted that 2000 Watts was sung by Michael. When I was trying to find a video, that's where I read about so many thinking it wasn't him. In Morphine, the "You know what the doctor said? .I take it and....." was taken directly from the movie Elephant Man. The movie is listed in the credits. It would be interesting to watch if we could get our hands a copy.

    I'll try to copy and paste my earlier post to your next blog as you asked. I look forward, as always. Thanks for continuing to spread Michael's light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blake - No, I know you said some didn't know he was singing. I saw that on forums I read in the past. I actually like the way they did that in the song. Michael can sing low, I've heard him! His clip on voice training with Seth I heard him get down there! I tried (don't tell my husband) to run that scale with him one time and I started laughing in the middle of it. I can't get that low and my vibrato is totally different. I can hit that rapid roll in short bursts but I can't maintain it on longer notes. I gave up.

    Elephant Man - it's been YEARS since I've seen that movie. Made me cry, OMG. It was Michael's voice saying that line though. Yes, I will have to see if I can find it SOMEWHERE! Maybe on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie – your analysis of 2000 Watts is very intriguing. I really admire your imagination and ability to connect the dots using various sources. It’s also very courageous of you to put out what you think is true to you for the rest to see.

    It is really heart breaking to even imagine if Michael was programmed and manipulated by MK-Ultra of the CIA machine. It makes me wonder why the government would even want to do that on him who wasn’t even a political activist and never even vote for any political figures (as long as he was Jehovah Witness). I don’t know if he voted after he left Jehovah Witness, but I highly doubt he did. Is it because he sang songs that expose what was going on in our world? Could that be enough to put one in line through programming his/her mind? There are many artists in our life time and in the past generations who express their disgust of the government or spoke against unfair treatment of the people of the world. Is that means they were all programmed by MK-Ultra to put them in line?

    If we believe Michael was programmed to control his mind, it sure did not work or made an effect on him since he continued to strive through his music and humanitarian effort to help others.

    I wish and wish Michael was here to tell us the truth if that was what happened or the family speaks up once and for all if they know anything. If they do and not speak up for what happened to Michael and to the family about the MK-Ultra mind control, are they afraid of their life maybe? Well, others came out and expose MK-Ultra and mind programming and talk about what happened to them in the video you posted. Why not Michael’s family, and what stops them? I wish we all know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mimi - Where do I start. There is so much to this and I can't type as fast as I am connecting information. Crib notes, OMW!!!

    Here is what I know thus far and I don't have an organized blog prepared for this yet, but they didn't want Michael do be a political figure, they had other plans for him and they were big. His influence was THAT VALUABLE to them.

    Of the research I have done, there are numerous organizations within the network which include religious organizations . . . one of them his the church of Mormon . . . the other is the Jehovah's Witness.

    Look at the pattern . . . each of these church organizations produced an entertainment family. We have the Osmonds and we have the Jacksons.

    The Jacksons won . . . or rather, Michael. They wanted Michael.

    Look at what has happened in the Osmond family. Look at what has happened and is still happening to the Jackson family.

    Look at what happened to JFK - He was against what the CIA was doing right through his administration.

    Look at what happened to John Lennon when he was on the crest of exposing them.

    Look at what happened to Princess Diana when she wouldn't play ball.

    Look at what happened to Martin Luther King Jr.

    Many other music industry icons dead through alcohol or drugs, some very questionably.

    Curt Cobain's music screamed out against the establishment controlling him and his music. Look what happened to his estate.

    I wish it WASN'T TRUE but unfortunately people with the ability to maintain a thought pattern are the ones left putting these pieces together.

    I do NOT wish Michael was here to tell us the truth because he is MUCH SAFER where he is now. God has the rest of this. The Jackson family is trying to survive and get the truth out little by little, but at least NOW they are together, united!

    Michael is a fighter. Michael also had a strong faith and God answers prayers. I wish they could feel the hugs. That whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's go step by step:

    1. daddy Joe, like all people of this world, he will have wrong, surely. Suddenly, after hard work, this family Jackson had found fame. Was easy to get lost, right?
    At the time of the 2005 process, daddy Joe was next to her son, do not forget.

    2. "2000 Watts", I have done research on this song. I found two things that the fans, Michael, said: 1) Michael's voice is too low, no seemed to be his, 2) the song (10 years ago) seems to be made now.

    3. “Morphine”, Tomorrow, I weep when thou comment on this song, because Michael talks about his torment, he feels his suffering until you get to the heart. He had this ability.

    4. Jermaine, expresses sympathy.

    5. "Whisper", I like your poem. Very well!

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ BONNIE : Michael, his parents, Latoya & Jermaine revealed a lot for us to interpret but the family certainly keeps its secrets thus many questions will remain forever unanswered. To this day I only truly believe that Michael was victim a major conspiracy & he was always a good & INNOCENT man : I doubted only a few minutes in 2005 due to the media bombarding us constantly but generally I always thought of money extorsion from the Arvizos.

    As to a conspiracy against D. Strauss-Kahn, it is always possible of course but I hardly believe (I express my opinion here even if it displeases). But he is presumably innocent & on Friday the Justice will tell us more. Anyhow the scandal is planetary & this man's situation is horrendous. But what about the situation of the hotel employee in case she is the real victim ? and about Mrs. Strauss-Kahn & family who now suffer morally plus the dramatic social consequences coming on ? In the end I see victims only unfortunately for the harm is already done through the world media. So let's say I do suspect but do not condemn him YET.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skiper said - ""2000 Watts", I have done research on this song. I found two things that the fans, Michael, said: 1) Michael's voice is too low, no seemed to be his, 2) the song (10 years ago) seems to be made now."

    ......... 2000 Watts was on the Invincible Album. I believe it was copyrighted in 1998 or 97 but I will have to check. It is his voice but I have read about the confusion from fans.

    Morphine is going to take a back seat to tonight's blog topic . . . emergency. I will put Morphine up tomorrow.

    Thank you on the poem♥♥♥
    ----------------------------------------------

    Line said - "Michael, his parents, Latoya & Jermaine revealed a lot for us to interpret but the family certainly keeps its secrets thus many questions will remain forever unanswered. "


    .......... That's okay. For various reasons I prefer it that way. As they say on the manufacturing floor, safety first.

    on D. Strauss-Kahn I agree. We don't know but Justice is not something I am very confident that man is capable of. I do know that just as the bad guys have their trolls, so do the good guys.

    Where is the Love, Yo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, I look forward to reading your emergency blog and hope I get to see it tonight before I go to bed. Glad we talked for a bit today.

    You know, I got to thinking about all those handlers (his entourage, how I hate that word!) that surrounded Michael for so many years. If their purpose was to keep a close eye on him and literally manage where he goes, what he thinks, says, who he says it to, and who he sees, it paints a picture of a man who did not own his own life. EXCEPT for the part everyone profited from, which was his creative freedom, but I believe it ended there.

    Having said that, we have to realize that anyone who was allowed entry into Michael's inner circle must have been "approved" by those handlers, right? Our suspicions about Lisa Marie are not based on shallow female jealousy, but on her numerous post-divorce interviews, where she is her own worst enemy! She continuously presented Michael in the most disparaging way, treating him as an object of mockery and ridicule. Each time she opened her mouth, I became more sickened by the hardness of this woman, the downright cruelty of her comments, her strange eyes that reflected an empty soul.

    Frankly, I don't care how LMP got that way, as I am more concerned about how SHE managed to break through the blockade of people who prevented Michael from accessing his own FAMILY! When Ms. Katherine was asked who she liked most of all the girls Michael had affection for, she responded, "none of them!" I trust a mother's instinct to see when her child's well being and happiness are not being considered, and that included Lisa Marie.

    Even if it was Michael's idea to propose marriage, it would not surprise me if the relationship was manipulated long before, and that Lisa Marie knew what she was there for. Having children with Michael? That was NEVER going to happen! She strung him along on a false promise. LMP never moved out of her own home to live with Michael as a real couple at Neverland, and kept separate living quarters when she did stay at NL! Does that sound like a cozy newlywed couple? And within twenty months the marriage was over. For two people who had known each other for several years prior, and knowing how Michael often thought about LMP after she married Keogh, no one can convince me that she went into this marriage blind, unprepared and naive, not knowing who Michael was or his lifestyle! Sorry, I did not fall off a turnip truck because I was never on it!

    So, why did Lisa Marie enter the picture? I believe she is a manipulator, and when a woman is as beautiful as Lisa Marie was, it becomes an integral part of the "control" mechanism. I believe she had a "job" to do - but failed miserably in the end. Michael left evidence in writing that he had definite issues with LMP and the Presley family's threats and intimidation.

    Remember when Diane Sawyer asked LMP to comment on Michael's ordeal with the 2005 trial? LMP said, "hey, you know - it's not my mess to clean up anymore!" Not my MESS? You mean she was cleaning up other "messes" while married to Michael? That cut through me like a knife - that a woman could throw a man she once "loved" and who never did her any harm under the bus. She seemed to take pleasure in saying that and other things, such as when she said she didn't remember much about her lovemaking with Michael. Oh, please! This speaks volumes about her character, and worse...her possible motives. This woman was a deliberate participant in an attempt to bring Michael down.

    I will forever be heartbroken for all the betrayal Michael suffered. I think he was able to handle the harsh reality that goes with business, but the assault on his trust, mind, body and spirit is too much for one innocent person to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BONNIE : "Where is the Love, Yo?"

    As says the Song : Love is in the Air ...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Spotlight - - Lisa Marie's job was to coerce Michael and manipulate him into Scientology. She was also key in convincing him to turn over management of the ATV to EMI and Marty Bandier and THEN also in 1995 along with Mottola and Branca to sell half of it to Sony.

    Lisa Marie knows very well what she did. The reason she said Michael was a carbon copy of what happened to her father was because Elvis too was not on board with the establishment and he died of a rather suspicious drug overdose after becoming a "recluse". Lisa Marie is a little demon. Her rewards are coming.

    Lisa Marie is a Member of the Church of Scientology, another false religion set up by the Illuminati in the United States. Mormon and Jehovah's Witness are two others I covered on the next blog post.

    If My husband watches Glen Beck one more time, I'm ripping the power cord out of that T.V.!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.