Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: BeLIEving The LIE - Nothing is For Real . . .

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, May 2, 2011

BeLIEving The LIE - Nothing is For Real . . .

May 2, 2011 - BeLIEving the LIE
Obama – Osama – Princess Diana and Michael Jackson



Today I had planned to start a series on how we can help ourselves.  But after the news last night, I thought that perhaps a blog on more proof that our government is helping THEMSELVES to what belongs to everyone else should be pointed out.

The insanity of the press and our “Puppet in Chief” continues to astound me.  I remember through comments over the last two blog updates and the discussion about the birth certificate.  I remember saying that I agreed with Glen Beck on one thing . . . that the issue was a distraction.

Then Puppet produces a very easily discovered, photoshopped “long form” of the very same fake document he produced two years ago – a “certificate of live birth”.  We wondered why.  I speculated, “something is about to happen”.  Source

Last night, I got a phone call from one of my readers . . . turn on Fox News.  Geraldo is on.  Obama was getting ready to make an announcement.

I did just that.  (Geraldo – ugh).

Geraldo and someone else I am unfamiliar with were discussing possible topics that Obama would announce.  They talked about Mumar Kaddafi’s NATO-murdered son and grandchildren; they talked about a possible nuclear attack on the U.S. as a result.  Then Geraldo says something really stupid (surprised? Not me!):

What if it’s Osama bin Laden?  What if it’s that he’s dead?  Wouldn’t that be something?”  He smiles, “That would just make our weekend?  We’re not reporting anything to you, we’re just saying General Thomas Macinerney and I will be high fiving and the tears will be flowing IF the news is that good, we should be that lucky, general. . .

At this point, the video on Fox News starts below.

We also had this brain-fart in their haste to get the lie out to us . . .

Fox News Spells the Name Wrong



Now either Geraldo suddenly acquired split-second ESP (Michael did once call him “King of Journalism” although at the time, I don’t think it was meant as a compliment . . .) or we, the American people are really as STUPID as they are hoping we are.

Any one of you right now, can be in the position that Mumar Kaddafi is in right now, looking for rocks to hide under, not even having TIME to mourn for your killed grandchildren!  (And if you live in the southern states, you probably ARE in that position!)

Does this strike anyone as odd that this happened on “May Day”?  The celebration of the birth of communism in Russia?


@2:15 – in 2003, Osama had already been Killed?
This was uploaded in 2007.

And before you try to debunk that, I already found your argument:

Another “Tuber” says Bhutto didn’t mean to say “Osama” was dead.

This is reported by the Youtuber, NOT Bhutto herself.  Bhutto talks about the massive amounts of money going into the funding of these packs of impoverished people recruited to commit the deception.  Bhutto says, “Osama must be rubbing his hands with glee as he watches this . . .”  I take that to mean that he’s not with them . . . gone . . . dead.  Nice try “tuber”.

Benazir Bhutto


By the way, Bhutto herself did not ever correct her “mistake” or make a retraction.  Now she’s dead too, killed in December 27, 2007.  Shot point blank in an assassination.  Source




I remember Geraldo from his “Jerry Springer” like talk show.  I remember the day he got his nose broken from a flying chair.  I didn’t KNOW he sustained brain damage too, but if they can hide the fact that Osama was killed eight years ago, I guess they can hide Geraldo’s resulting gift of prophesy for the same amount of time.

Does that particular news source SORT OF remind you of this?  (think the same subtle OBVIOUSNESS of the lies)

@6:47 – Broken Arm, Concussion
Causes cardiac arrest to a 36 year old healthy woman.
Notice the pre-empt by Paris correspondent “Stephen”
Of potentially bad news before BBC anchor announces from
Unofficial British sources (not Paris Sources)
Completely emotionless, that Diana has died.

On May 1, 66 years ago, Hitler was pronounced dead . . . Coincidence?  Source
The article appeared in a copy of the “Stars and Stripes” on May 3, 1945.  Source

And of course, the now famous Fox 5 Snafu


President Obama is Dead? (This also happened with Geraldo, but I don’t have that clip, he said Obama instead of Osama)

Collusion between news sources
He was killed in Pakistan by Nato
Bombing . . . Were were bombing Pakistan too?

Why are our bombs in Pakistan?  Were we at war in Pakistan?  Pakistan allowed "drones" in to indiscriminately bomb buildings?

Puppet in Chief claims THE U.S.
NOT Nato, conducted the “operation”
That killed Osama


The terrorist who is responsible for murdering thousands of men, women and children is the man standing before the camera, covering the crimes of those who really did the murdering and CONTINUE  to do so!!!  Obama is even worse at lying convincingly than Bush and Rumsfeld.

Osama - Obama
Can you Tell the Difference?
Honest Mistake or Freudian Slip?



But is THIS the big sha-bang?  Or is this another deception to keep people in (lady) gaga-land?

It’s a glitzy announcement to be sure.  But what is coming over the horizon?

Do a search on HAARP  We will cover more of this tomorrow.


We’ve had children killed by our forces in Libya, we’ve had our government killing children in Mexico, we’ve had hundreds killed in U.S. storms, and thousands killed in Japan just recently by Earthquake/Tsunami’s and we’re cheering over the death of an health-impaired fall guy who very well could have been dead since 2003.

If I thought he could be responsible for 9-11, I might be cheering too.  But I do not believe he is responsible.  You know why.  Source and Source

An explanation on how this was done:

Please watch and hit pause to read the explanations in text on the top of the screen.

Does this not give entirely new meaning to Michael’s –

“Speechless, Speechless
That’s how you make me feel
Though I’m with you I am far away
And nothing is for real….”

He says this twice in the song . . . “Helpless, hopeless, that’s how I feel inside, nothings real, but all is possible if God is on my side . . .”

For those of you who don’t know Michael’s music, this was on the Invincible album.  It is on there for a reason, along with all the other songs.  Michael was inside this industry.  He grew up in it.  From his album covers to his songs to his speeches he was TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING.

Princess Diana too . . . In her unfortunate interview with Bashir, she talked about the “establishment” she was married into.  She talked about being “a threat” to them. She talked about “I want to love people, I’m not about destruction

Michael said, “Some of you still wonder why, one of my friends had to die, to get the message across that YET YOU HAVEN’T HEARD.”

Those of you that have my email address.  I am going to be writing to you soon.  I have a idea.  I may have to scale back my blog entries for a little bit to complete this but it will be worth it.   I will be emailing those I believe would be willing to help and that I trust.

Here is what I believe may very well be in the works:  Tomorrow


Some words of encouragement from Jermaine, who BTW owes us NOTHING and communicates DESPITE the attacks he and his family get.

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
we share the same frustrations in seeing the trial delayed until Sept -- it is a hindrance not a set-back

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
our focus remains on the horizon where we see justice, not the clocks on the wall. thank you for your prayers & support



17 comments:

  1. There are dozens of stories stating Bin Laden died years ago… Complete with picture floating around claiming to be him…. All prior to when Obama claimed he was killed.
    CBS claimed he was killed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAU5DOS8NHE …
    Here is Fox stating he was dead: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
    The liberal Democrats have been claiming Bin Laden was killed before Bush went into Iraq or Afghanistan for almost ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I just left a message for you to check your email, but if you see this first, take a look at the photo link below. Osama Bin Laden's death photo is a FAKE! Any amateur can see that Osama was shot in the face with Adobe Software!

    Bigger questions remain, starting with WHY? Why is this photo being circulated when people are familiar with photoshop? Why were they quick to say they buried Bin Laden at sea? Why would the Navy have disposed of his remains before receiving confirmed DNA indentification?

    Something stinks...and it might not be Osama's decomposing body! As Aretha Franklin said, who's zooming whom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a call from her tonight (FINALLY!!!!) she and four other homes sustained minimal wind damage but they were digging neighbors out of the woods. Everyone around her has been demolished by three tornadoes, two close to her neighborhood. Six dead in her county, one couple down the road was found in the woods, clinging to each other, another neighbor found clinging to his mattress. She still has no water but has internet (???) I see where our priorities are! Thank you very much for your prayers! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, unfortunately, we can not do anything else. We pray! I'm so sorry for the poor defenseless people.
    I am close to the population. I hope that the U.S. is close to the people, giving the necessary help.
    A hug to the affected population.
    I love you, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here if you need me...will send email and phone to YT PM...let me know...God Bless you abundantly Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BONNIE : Helpless, this is also how I feel when I read the news & your resulting Blog. To complete the picture in another context, another recent report on the show-biz industry's manipulation creating victims :

    http://www.itrevino.com/2011/05/02/passion-of-the-christ-star-hollywood-has-rejected-me-for-playing-jesus/

    Last, I love again your chosen Michael's pictures : the first one on top of the Blog : so sweet. And the last TII one showing an exhausted Michael on stage is however very endearing for his expression contains his full humanity & fragility drawing waves of affection for him. My prayers are for the World Peace (even if it looks vain these days), for Michael & his family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. **********Everyone****************

    Please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=related. This is the video I was SUPPOSED TO POST above where it says @2:15, where Bhutto is talking about Osama being killed. I had embedded a duplicate video instead of the one that was SUPPOSED to go there. I fixed it above but the link is also on this comment. Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ************Everyone******************

    More:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIthwLN0iI&NR=1

    http://youtu.be/PAnFtJgDk_0

    Please Watch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another 9/11 true "irony of fate" story below of John O'Neill, US top anti-terrorism FBI expert who deeply investigated on Al-Quaida & Usama Bin Laden from 1995 : I remembered his story because after the 9/11 the press related that O'Neill had warned his FBI superiors & Gov officials on imminent terrorist attacks in the US, but was mocked & later moved aside as Head of Security at the WTC where he tragically also died on 9/11 in one of the WTC towers only 3 weeks after he took this new assignment.

    http://video.pbs.org/video/1587879291/

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O'Neill

    Years ago, John O'Neill's & other experts warned on the Al Quaida/Bin Laden imminent attacks. Some other experts talked later about a rather possible internal conspiracy & now we have to accept that Usama Bin Laden opportunely died 2 days ago & his body disappeared quickly thereafter in the Oman Sea.

    So where is the truth in the end ? What & whom to believe ? If one cannot generally be sure watching TV or reading the press on the real whereabouts, background history & dead-end of e.g. the 9/11 tragedy after 10 years, it's to tear your head off ! In every government like in every industry I believe, as usual, the cover-up & conflicts of interests too often prevail at the expense of the general interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spotlight said - "Why were they quick to say they buried Bin Laden at sea? Why would the Navy have disposed of his remains before receiving confirmed DNA indentification?"

    ......... Because they've already told us that they've received confirmed DNA confirmation. It's up to us if we want to believe it or not. I don't. The President can't even tell the truth about his birth certificate, his school records and thesis are under lock and key and he's made not one announcement about his supposed visit to Tuscaloosa Tornado victims.

    Comforting thoughts . . . Jesus said the things that are to happen need to come to pass. It's just not pretty sitting here and watching it all.
    -----------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "I am close to the population. I hope that the U.S. is close to the people, giving the necessary help.
    A hug to the affected population."

    ......... Thank you very much. My mother lives in countryside but they could get to them. The tornado went up AROUND them (she said she prayed and that she covered the herself, the animals and her house with the blood of Christ in her prayer). She called it "weird" the way the tornado just moved around them, like a hook, when she should have been in the path. I can't wait to get out to visit her and see what she is talking about. Powerful stuff!
    ------------------------------------------

    Victoria said - "I am here if you need me...will send email and phone to YT PM...let me know...God Bless you abundantly Bonnie "

    .......... I did receive that Victoria, thank you very much. God bless you and the work you are doing on Youtube. I need to make more videos, I'm just not that skilled at it yet. I have to teach myself everything, LOL!!!
    ---------------------------------------------

    LineCH said - "http://www.itrevino.com/2011/05/02/passion-of-the-christ-star-hollywood-has-rejected-me-for-playing-jesus/"

    ........ Thank you for posting that, Line. I am going to include that in a blog update soon because there is another interview of that actor that I saw and he is a faithful person. We see what happened to Mel Gibson after that was filmed, his arrest (for drunk driving?) claims of him muttering anti-semetic statements (I was accused of the same by someone who most of you have seen posting on this blog in the past, because of my covering the families behind the banking systems), This is their M.O. That actor has essentially been blackballed. Mel Gibson must have known his industry to be able to warn that guy about what would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Bonnie, I feel you very angry. I'm sorry.
    I realize that you have reason to be angry.
    I'm like Michael, I wish everyone be honest and loyal. But apparently not so.
    Today, while I was driving the car, I heard "Xspace" new song from the album "Invincible". Beautiful song from Michael. Bonnie I dedicate you this song, I hope you like it.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Line said - "So where is the truth in the end ? What & whom to believe ? If one cannot generally be sure watching TV or reading the press on the real whereabouts, background history & dead-end of e.g. the 9/11 tragedy after 10 years, it's to tear your head off ! I

    ......... Funny you should say this. I was just checking my stats and found this little gem in the search terms listed of those searching my blog: "martin bashir says osama dead 10 years ago".

    Martin Bashir? I'm going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BONNIE : "I was just checking my stats and found this little gem in the search terms listed of those searching my blog: "martin bashir says osama dead 10 years ago".

    Martin Bashir? I'm going to check this out."

    John O'Neill was my search, not Martin Bashir : Bashir is "persona non grata" to me ...& many.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job laying it all out, Bonnie.

    I could hardly stomach watching Obama's speech. I'd call him a treacherous traitor but he's not an American.

    I believe the cars were switched in the Diana assassination. I saw the coverage at the time and the car was not that mashed up! In that video it states that her car collided with several others. That doesn't seem to be the story now. And did you notice it said she was being followed by paparazzi on SCOOTERS...at those speeds?

    I don't know if I believe Osama is dead. I don't know if I believe he was ever a REAL person! It was also reported that Osama had doubles, which is obvious if you see pictures side by side. The video taped messages have been debunked - not him.

    I watched your additional videos too, Bonnie. There is just so much to this that it boggles the mind - Cheney and Halliburton when we were being told the Iraqis were going to be doing the rebuilding themselves. Rebuilding that would not have even been necessary if we hadn't demolished their infrastructure. Lucrative for Halliburton though and maybe that was part of the point.

    I never could understand the whole idea of invading Iraq when Bin Laden was associated with Afghanistan. Saddam never had WMDs but after we invaded, Iraqis stated they were happier under Saddam and would choose him over the abusive and murderous American machine. Millions of innocent civilians were killed. Things just didn't add up. But, they do now that the intricacies of their evil agenda are being discovered.

    Witness: explosions in sub-levels of WTC 1:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXCA2fcQzQY

    Lots of 9/11 witnesses who spoke out have been murdered too:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

    Barry Jennings:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ris8OGSskCk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Line said - "John O'Neill was my search, not Martin Bashir : Bashir is "persona non grata" to me ...& many. "

    ...... that's just what someone typed in my search box up top. Not me. I didn't find anything either. But there is sure some weird stuff showing up in the search box.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Truthbtold said - "I don't know if I believe Osama is dead. I don't know if I believe he was ever a REAL person! It was also reported that Osama had doubles, which is obvious if you see pictures side by side. The video taped messages have been debunked - not him. "

    .......... I believe Osama was killed probably years ago. I don't think Bhutto was lying about that. She was killed because they had to keep that secret. They needed that bad guy . . . much like Branca and team need "Murray".

    You have some great links there. If I think anymore tonight about how Rich our ELECTED officials have gotten off of the wars they started I'm going to be flipping sick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a picture taken from E'Casanova's site. This was from October 2008. In the picture, he stated that he was battling a life threatening illness and that he would postpone his remaining artistic dates. I am also a graphic designer, I noticed the picture of E' from the memorial was photoshopped, they can't fool me. If you have information leading to his current state or recent pictures of him please let me know. I believe if he died they maybe used the dead body as a "switch" for MJ. My theory is, that they delayed so much because the dead body was not Michael at all and the DNA didn't match. Plus no signature on the death certificate, we didn't see his dead body, the coffin was closed. Later on, I must point out that Casanova stated that "his website was hacked" this was moths before the Enquirer's "Prediction" (6 months to live)... Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help you with E'Casanova. I have the same information you do. There was someone interviewed a couple of times CLAIMING he was E'Cas. weeks after Michael passed, but I'm not sure it was him. He was too young.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.