Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Illuminati Had Big Plans For Michael Jackson

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Illuminati Had Big Plans For Michael Jackson


All Hell is Breaking Loose
Michael Please,



Tonight I was going to post “Morphine” and I still plan to do that, however, some things have come up.

I think it is clear what has happened to Michael and I think we know why.  There is deafening silence from individuals I would like to hear from and there is a lot of distracting noise coming from those that NEED to distract me from their lies, so Charlie, I’ll get to your sorry little arse later.

I am going to copy a post I made below that is indicative of some of the information I am uncovering:



@ Mimi - Where do I start. There is so much to this and I can't type as fast as I am connecting information. Crib notes, OMW!!!

Here is what I know thus far and I don't have an organized blog prepared for this yet, but they didn't want Michael do be a political figure, they had other plans for him and they were big. His influence was THAT VALUABLE to them.

Of the research I have done, there are numerous organizations within the network which include religious organizations . . . one of them his the church of Mormon . . . the other is the Jehovah's Witness.

Look at the pattern . . . each of these church organizations produced an entertainment family. We have the Osmonds and we have the Jacksons.

The Jacksons won . . . or rather, Michael. They wanted Michael.

Look at what has happened in the Osmond family. Look at what has happened and is still happening to the Jackson family.

Look at what happened to JFK - He was against what the CIA was doing right through his administration.

Look at what happened to John Lennon when he was on the crest of exposing them.

Look at what happened to Princess Diana when she wouldn't play ball.

Look at what happened to Martin Luther King Jr.

Many other music industry icons dead through alcohol or drugs, some very questionably.

Curt Cobain's music screamed out against the establishment controlling him and his music. Look what happened to his estate.

I wish it WASN'T TRUE but unfortunately people with the ability to maintain a thought pattern are the ones left putting these pieces together.

I do NOT wish Michael was here to tell us the truth because he is MUCH SAFER where he is now. God has the rest of this. The Jackson family is trying to survive and get the truth out little by little, but at least NOW they are together, united!

Michael is a fighter. Michael also had a strong faith and God answers prayers. I wish they could feel the hugs. That whole family
.”



Now, certain issues have risen that have caused me to answer the way I did.  One is the involvement of the Mormon and the Jehovah’s Witness church and please understand MOST PARISHNERS of these churches are not aware of what  their church in the higher levels in involved with.  I am still researching . . .

Secondly, an interview with Jermaine a while back which I will post below:


At 0:30 Jermaine talks about before the trial it was “all planned”.  He says, “It was part of a conspiracy, part of the American Government, the FBI to do an investigation for seventeen years on Michael Jackson and for what?  They found nothing.”

“They tried and tried and tried to bring him down, to diminish his popularity and that’s what is so just what is unbelievably misunderstood by the world.”

“They put these allegations out there because they want the world to believe that he did this.”

Further on at 1:05 he says, “Michael would never do such a thing but this was a way for the world to focus on this (the trial) while they try and steal his publishing catalog.  He was so powerful in success . . .”

Jermaine is describing the deflecting of everyone’s attention from them stealing the catalog (this would be the Goldman Sach’s deal and the attempts by Branca, Koppleman, Whitman, NOI, Green, Garagos and others during that meeting), but this is a layered deception.  Jermaine talks about Michael’s “power”.

At 2:15 Jermaine says “Getting back to the trial, this is all a conspiracy and they finally said, ‘we got him’”. 

At 3:20 Jermain says “He became so successful, his kindness became a threat.  He wasn’t interested in politics he wasn’t interested in, he was only interested in helping people.”

At 6:20 he said, “They wanted to put him away forever because they didn’t want the good he was doing.”

Now, why would a government body have a problem with someone doing good?  Doesn’t this sound an awful lot like what Princess Diana was telling us in her interview?  “I just want to love people, I’m not about destruction…”

Jermaine continues past 6:20 “They just didn’t want Michael Jackson out there no more – for whatever reasons (he can’t say) and the good that he’s done all over the world, and the message in the music.”

Below is an interesting video of our buddy Uri Geller with clips of his younger days being tested by our CIA at the Stansford Research Center.

Hairy little dude, wasn’t he?

Below a Video On Jehovah’s Witness and
The Church Founder’s Association with
The Masons and Order of the Knights Templar

Jehovah’s Witnesses Free Mason – Jesuit Connection
Also Mentions Joseph Smith, Founder of the Mormons

There was a little girl who was kind enough to divert me on this issue last month with emails back and forth, defending the Jehovah’s Witnesses.  However I have been inside a Masonic meeting room (where De Molay ceremonies are performed) and have seen the same “Watchtower” symbol over the chair in their meeting rooms.  I have been to two different Masonic lodges for DeMolay activities and I cannot even begin to try to defend or explain this because I saw it.

Mormon Church

Joseph Smith founded the Mormon Church in 1830 in Western New York in the  U.S.   


Smith intended to establish a New Jerusalem in North America, called Zion.[11] In 1831, the church moved to Kirtland, Ohio (the eastern boundary of Zion)  Source



The Jehovah’s Witness Church was founded in1879 by Charles Taze Russell in Western Pennsylvania.

“The group now known as the Jehovah's Witnesses was founded in 1879 by Charles Taze Russell, a Pennsylvania businessman. Russell's Adventist background and study of the Bible led him to conclude, among other things, that the second coming of Christ would occur in 1914, that Hellfire did not exist, and God was not a Trinity.”  Source

Charles Taze Russell 33rd Degree Mason  Source, source, source

Joseph Smith 33rd Degree MasonSource, Source, Source


By the 1840s, however, Smith and several of the most prominent Mormons had become Freemasons, and founded a lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois in March 1842. Soon after joining Freemasonry, Smith introduced a new temple "Endowment" ceremony including a number of symbolic elements that were essentially identical with their analogues within Freemasonry. Smith remained a Freemason until his death;” 



You may be able to explain away the evidence by citing persecution by seculars, but you can’t deny the symbols on your buildings and in your sanctuaries.

Michael was once interviewed about Jehovah’s Witness (handlers?) elders sitting beside him during rehearsals and filming just watching him.  I cannot find that particular interview so if someone who knows where this is could post below, I would be much appreciative. 

For a Jehovah’s Witness website, I found it ironic that they would quote “facts” about Michael from “The Magic and the Madness” . . . and this is a church about truth?  http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/experiences/michael-jackson-jehovah.php

They seem pretty content with spreading lies about Michael, to protect an agenda.  Taraborrelli is not even a member.  Don't you find this odd? 

Michael left Jehovah’s Witnesses but would not say anything bad about them.

So Much Love for Fellow Human Beings


Latoya in her Dutch T.V. interview also announced she left the church . . . without saying anything bad about them.  Both brother and sister testified at different times that you don’t need a building in which to have faith in God.

Oh, and our little Tea Party Hero – Glen Beck . . . Oh, I’m sorry, he was more the 9-12 Group wasn’t he.  I was actually one of the co-chair’s in Maryland for the 9-12 whatever you want to call it. It is now an inactive group and I have never posted to it since 2008.  Anyhow, another splinter group designed to divide and conquer.

Glen Beck has gotten his mileage and sold a few million books (the new call sign for all Illuminati “professionals” – Propagandist author) on his exciting conspiracy theory that is not a conspiracy theory (because he makes fun of THOSE people).    Beck was supposed to be the hero of the Constitutionalists and we here at OUR HOUSE thought so too . . .

Well, Beck and his seemingly patriotic antics on his show have many people believing that he is the only one telling the truth.  And for the last month and a half I have been telling my husband something is not right.

Well?  Tonight I showed my husband that our dearly beloved Constitutionalist hero is dead.

I did a search on our favorite, Fox News Mormon:

Look at the Masonic Patch on his Sweater

Covered and exposed by:


Now, I had my doubts about Glen’s direction of reporting when he suddenly veered away from the “Federal Reserve” founders (which is not George Soros, Glen), to the Muslim’s.  Oh he had followed my blog on this topic right up to the point of actually blaming our own government.  You see, according to Beck, Obama and the problem with Muslims only began after 9-11, which of course he refuses to venture into “conspiracy” territory.  Fine.  That’s some heavy stuff to bring out onto t.v. 

But I thought for a moment – How is Glen Beck able to get away with all the stuff he is saying on Fox News?  I mean, Murdock still owns controlling interest, right?  Why is it that Beck is even still alive if what he says is true?

The video above may answer one of the questions.  But he has not and refuses to acknowledge our government’s contribution to 9-11, he has never acknowledged the CIA’s funding and founding of Al Quada, he of course refuses to acknowledge the truth about the birth certificate (He say’s it’s a distraction . . . yes truth usually is for these people) and of course he adheres to the various nicknames of the different conspiracy theories (birthers, truthers, etc….)

Glen Beck is still alive and blessed with the continuation of Fox News Glory because he is another puppet.  Wait until you see the theories on his role:


Set up for the One World Religion?

Brannon Howse: Aired on May 16, 2011

Brannon’s guest is Dr. Jimmy DeYoung. Brannon and Jimmy discuss Glenn Beck’s announcement that he made this morning which is to hold a rally in Jerusalem. Today Beck declared, It is time to return inside the walls that surround Jerusalem and stand with people of all faiths, all around the world.  Beck continues to promote ecumenicalism, to talk about miracles and now he is calling all faiths of the world to Israel. Is Beck laying the foundation for the coming antichrist who is described in the Bible as being one that will call for a one-world religion, perform counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders , and confirm a peace treaty with Israel before breaking it?

Listen as Jimmy and Brannon explain why Glenn Beck is a threat to Israel as well as the Church. Beck also stands to make a lot of money off this project as he announces he will have tour packages available online by this Friday. Is Beck really a great manipulator? Becks said on his Monday program that the gates of hell were going to come against this project yet in his book, Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life, Beck said there was no lake of fire. Does Beck say things he does not even believe in order to manipulate his audience and promote his businesses?  Source  You can download this mp3 if you would like to listen.

This man, I met in person at a John Birch Society Meeting.  Reverend James Manning was also a T-Party enthusiast and he explains in this video why he fell away, as did I.  I am leary of him because of his support for another CFR presidential candidate Allen West, but he has his history on legitimately elected presidents correct.  I am disappointed  in his deviation from the truth, but these people are out there.



He mentions Newt Gingrich but he is wrong in that Gingrich is very much a part of the New World Order state.  Gingrich is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations which was founded by Marxist Edward Mandell House in 1921.  Source


Your blue-print, carbon-copy, cookie-cutter plan for deception, deflection and lies is followed letter by letter be it Michael’s fan groups, battling television personalities, to political groups to presidential candidates, they all are playing YOU.

I am not the brainiac here, I have come across much of this information in the last two years.  I voted for Reagan (the second time, I was too young the first time), I MET THE MAN!  I drew his picture and sent it to the White House!  He was our political John Wayne!  (News flash . . . John Wayne was a Mason too and a past DeMolay member).

So yes, as a self-described conservative, I believed some things to be the truth which were not and am learning along with all of you.

Which leads me to Charlie “Tavistock” Thomson –

Last night we had a bit of a twitter battle, which I will copy and paste to tomorrow’s blog, but tonight the above was more important.

Charlie, ticked off that Jermaine caught him in a lie, chastised Jermaine for not telling him who sent him screen captures of his comments on his facebook page.

During this same exchange, while I was defending Jermaine (and Tito over another tabloid accusation Charlie has been perpetuating), Charlie had the nerve to tell me that he had a screen capture of ME on MY facebook page saying something bad about Obama   (He still follows my blog but obviously he doesn’t read it.  I say something bad about most of our presidents in the last 20 years.)

The comment in reference was made back in 2008 in reference to the insensitive “fly-by” Obama ordered in front of a high rise in New York, freaking people out.


This is the comment:





Unlike CT, I don’t delete things or try to lie about or hide my involvement in things.  Charlie misquoted what I said and called me a racist because of this remark.  There it is for you to read.  Charlie, the “internationally acclaimed Journalist” is combing and screen capturing facebook pages from three years ago.  I guess they don’t keep him busy enough.

So Jermaine, if you are reading this blog, This is what I actually said in reference to the conversation pictured above.  I said it in early 2009 and I said it because I do not like Obama nor do I like the people our CIA funded which is HIS Muslim friends.  Anything else you want to know about me you have only to ask.

However, if you are so interested in the truth, I know what TRUE Muslim’s have endured and believe and it is them as well as the rest of the oppressed and lied about that I want to fight for.  Now you know, just in case the next time one of Charlie’s “alter” personalities wants to berate you about your supporters trolling his facebook page.  Here are the links to the pages in which I covered the atrocities being perpetrated upon TRUE Muslim people.

Here, Here, Here, Here – and more I talk about this deception, the LIE.  What our government is involved in doing is helping the “Those who say they are Jews but are not…”

If I had anything to be ashamed of I would not have posted this.  I know what our government and the elite are putting those people in the Middle East through.  I pray for them every night because they did NOTHING to deserve this.

I don’t feel that I have to defend myself to Jermaine because if he thought I was a bad person or had lied about something, he would be calling me out on Twitter as he has done to the others.  To my knowledge, he has not.  He’s only ever answered one twitter of mine and it was a thank you and that was it . . . short and sweet.


Now, one more thing I would like to address before I head to the toilet to throw up . . . Every once in a while I find some weird search terms people type in to the search box that show up in my stats.  This one disturbed me more than any other:

“Michael Jackson Illuminati Leader”


Now after I caught my breath and cried that someone would actually think this, I want you to understand you WILL SEE THIS OUT THERE ON THE NET.

Here is what I am finding that people are talking about:

 - Michael was groomed for mass influence, enduring punishment like no other artist in our modern times.

 - Biblical reference to the beast also appears in his songs “Am I Scary” and “Threatened”.

 - Biblical reference to the beast with the “wound on his head that was healed” – Revelation 13:3 (look at the numbers)  And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

 - Again in Revelation 3:12  And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

 - Michael is dead . . . but many believe he is not.  (beast is killed but comes back to life, works miracles, everyone marvels at him etc….)


My own research?  Yes, they were grooming him for something big.  Michael is loved all over the world.  But there is something these other people are missing.

Michael was telling us in his songs what the elite were doing to him, what they were doing to us, and what they were PLANNING to do.  He was calling out their deceptions in his songs.  That doesn’t sound like someone they have under their control, does it?

There is also the issue of faith.  That kiss I got on my cheek that night back in August of 2009 – The one I received after a day of crying my eyes out and praying in bed, asking God why didn’t he protect  him.  This is how I know.

Then there is the dilemma of Daniel 12:1.  At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time.  And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.

Are times of trouble brewing?

By the way, Julian Assange,  the gentleman who was responsible for Wikileaks?  He’s just been nominated the Nobel Peace Prize.  Source

Tomorrow, because I am emotionally and physically exhausted after today, I do want to cover Morphine even though it is probably a moot point, but more importantly one of the most best kept secrets of the elite is what they were afraid Michael was going to share.  Michael wanted to empower us with truth and take back control of the power of our minds.

We will start digging into that next.  Time is getting short.

God Bless you, and please remember how important Love is.  Do not forget the children and what they are still enduring to this day.  Remember them in prayer.

Michael God Bless you
I love you so much….
Warm, tight Cyber-hug
Jermaine, thank God For your Loyalty

23 comments:

  1. Alert: NATO helicopter attacked Pakistan Army Check Post
    * Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part III: Secret Societies & Masterminds
    * Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part II: Deutsche Bank & Blackstone
    * Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part I: Patsies & Beneficiaries

    Alert: NATO helicopter attacked Pakistan Army Check Post
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/17/alert-nato-helicopter-attacked-pakistan-army-check-post/

    A Nato helicopter from Afghanistan intruded into Pakistan, two security
    officials were injured in a shelling strike.

    Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part III: Secret Societies & Masterminds
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/17/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-part-iii-secret-societies-masterminds/

    The Third World War, stated Pike’s letter, would pit Arabs against Zionists,
    and would culminate in a New World Order completely controlled by the
    international bankers and their secret societies. Pike described the events
    that would unfold as pretext for WWIII, “We must provoke a social cataclysm
    which in all its horror…everywhere, the citizens obliged to defend themselves
    against the world minority of revolutionaries…will receive the true light
    through…the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out into public
    view.”

    Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part II: Deutsche Bank & Blackstone
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/17/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-part-ii-deutsche-bank-blackstone/

    Around the same time a Navy Seal team was descending upon the Abbottabad complex
    allegedly housing Osama bin Laden, the US Justice Department was suing Deutsche
    Bank. Bin Laden was a disciple of Muslim Brotherhood leader Abdullah Azzam.
    Abbottabad is named after British military officer Sir James Abbott. In a civil
    lawsuit filed last Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, US Attorney Preet
    Bharara seeks damages and losses on Deutsche Bank-issued mortgages backed by US
    taxpayers via HUD. The world’s third largest bank – majority-owned by the
    Warburg dynasty that funded Hitler – also needs to answer for its role in
    911.

    Bin Laden & The 911 Illusion: Part I: Patsies & Beneficiaries
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/05/17/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-part-i-patsies-beneficiaries/

    The alleged killing of Osama bin Laden next to a Pakistani military training
    academy could signal the winding down of the biggest psychological warfare
    operation ever prosecuted by the global oligarchy. In the wake of the 911
    terror attacks, Americans everywhere recited the collective mantra, “Things
    will never be the same”. Actually things had changed very little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BONNIE : "The Third World War, stated Pike’s letter, would pit Arabs against Zionists, and
    would culminate in a New World Order..."

    Yes, possible. Strange, I sipped a coffee a week ago with a local lady who was 16 when the WW2 broke out & while chatting on the news she dropped : "I feel like we are in a before-war period".. & the woman is very fit mentally & educated .. but no panic. Only the way events turn out since a while is not comforting : I wish so much Michael would still be with us.

    Have a good rest. You lucky one, you have a garden but at least I have a balcony with flowers & herbs, maybe soon my own tomatoes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    The Illuminati angle has been lingering in the background since 2 July 2009 - see the Illuminus Theo blog. This tries to convince us that Michael was using the Illuminati to escape and hoax his death.
    What I don't understand is this - Michael has millions of fans, the majority of whom would LAUGH at the idea that Michael was/is an Illuminati leader. Anyone who has listened to his albums from Dangerous onwards knows what Michael stood for, and that he was fighting back. So exactly WHOM is this theory being sold to and for what purpose? Is it because they are scared he will come back and expose them all, and so are discrediting him before it can happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BONNIE : Reading your Pakalert press articles, FYO Joseph Ackermann is CEO of Deutsche Bank & one of the favorite candidates at the succession of D. Strauss-Kahn at the IMF :

    http://economicsnewspaper.com/policy/german/strauss-kahns-successor-the-carousel-at-the-imf-chief-is-taking-off-25860.html

    On Michael's Thriller rehearsals witnessed by 2 Jehovah leaders, I didn't find anything of substance either but saw in Hoax Death Forum an extract of Latoya's book of 1991 (Hmm!) giving more details on that topic but the book was supervised by Jack Gordon so I did not publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Line said - "Strange, I sipped a coffee a week ago with a local lady who was 16 when the WW2 broke out & while chatting on the news she dropped : "I feel like we are in a before-war period".. & the woman is very fit mentally & educated .."

    ......... Those that have lived through that and remember it have a particular sensitivity to feelings like that. I don't think she is wrong.

    Line said - "I wish so much Michael would still be with us."

    ...... Mixed feelings about this. I want him to be safe. Our Garden thus far is doing great!

    On the IMF - Thank you for the link. Where I read Michael's quote about the JW being at his rehearsals I don't think came from Latoya's book, it was a quote with him talking about it, but it could also been talked about by Latoya/Gordon. Thank you for that.♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Princessglam said - "So exactly WHOM is this theory being sold to and for what purpose? Is it because they are scared he will come back and expose them all, and so are discrediting him before it can happen?"


    .......... Good question. One of many angles they try to use to cover their butts. But discrediting someone by accusing them of something that they don't want people to know exists is kind of a self-defeating purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Illuminati Had Big Plans For Michael Jackson"
    Bonnie, this sentence seems very strong!

    Bonnie, Today I feel you in good shape.
    A little angry, but charged.

    I do not want to give you advice because you do not need, but some people, "Charlie, " you should not consider them. A my opinion.
    Not worth it.

    I appreciate it when you talk about Michael, his inner suffering and misunderstood by many people.

    I found in you the person who tried to make me open my eyes. Eyes that sometimes, to not suffer, do not want to see.
    In fact, when I read the papers or I watch TV, many times, I find the confirmation of what you say.

    If you only knew, Bonnie, I struggle everyday to write in English. Takes a long time to translate the whole page and then answer as best as possible.
    But since I do it for love, because I love Mchael and also you, the hard work and love is transformed into joy.

    I believe in Michael for all he has done in this world. I believe in you, Bonnie, because you're fighting for truth and for that I thank you.

    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, every time I listen this particular interview of Jermaine, I deeply saddened and wish I could get up and choke those people who has done so harm to him. Especially hearing from his brother telling us what has been done to him is really making your stomach turn.

    Jermaine said,...”He became so successful, his kindness became a threat...” “...became a threat...” of national security, “...became a threat...” he was going to start a revolution, or “...became a threat..." he would open the lid for the world to see their secret, or why was that his “kindness became a threat?” Maybe it’s similar to what happened to Martin Luther King that his kindness to help the poor, the disadvantage, and the unfairly treated citizens taken as a threat to the country and he had to be eliminated and send him to his grave?

    So doing good is a “threat” to the nation or is not good to those conglomerate corporations who want to accumulate wealth on the back of the middle class and the poor?

    Oh yes, I figured it out, they are not afraid of “his kindness” and doing good to others, they are afraid of him in the process he might woke up people to see how they were brainwashed by the media machine and religious leaders who are there for their own interest not God’s interest and so called “public” servant politicians.

    Yes, they are afraid of him that he might help people through “his kindness” who couldn’t be able to see what has been done to them and give their valuable vote time after time against their own interest. This is what they are afraid of. I got it Jermaine, I really do. I wish you can tell us more. Maybe in time Jermaine, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @BONNIE : This was again a very strong Blog with many topics. The Devil has infiltrated his "apostels" in each layer of our society. Just thinking that the sympathetic & charismatic President Reagan who represented the good american values might have taken an active & horrible part (?) in the MK-Ultra Programming is still kind of irreal to me although the Videos of your past Blog seem to give evidence. How come there were public conferences, Videos, Government special commissions with witnessing victims & in the end these MK-Ultra direct torturers at each hierarchy's level were apparently never charged ? Where was the Int'l Human Rights Organization ? Or is all that just a nightmarish bad story ? Well, I stop because if all this is true (not questioning your info but the MK Ultra & so on) I would say, let us help the victim people whereever we can & for the rest, let's enjoy the beautiful things of life like nature, children, animals & our beloved as long as we can.

    Take care ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without giving up my privacy, I can state my grandparents (who were school teachers) told me about how they volunteered in secret government experiments, (some included being exposed to radiation) in exchange for money. I was but a teenager when they mentioned it. Also I can say we are not living within the 50 states of the union but one of their territories. Now imagine the things being done on the inside. I do believe the MK Ultra existed at some point, but not to the extent its being portrayed. I read about that supposed EMP blown or directed at MJ's house, but found it too far-fetched. Personally, I don't believe he is dead, and he had to get away to better being able to expose things from a far. This upcoming trial will reveal more of the parts involved in this conspiracy that Michael hinted but never spoke of directly. Nor I know if he is ever going to come back, but I do hope so. Or a video that leaves everyone puzzled (no inscription on his grave, no signed death certificate, way too long autopsy results, closed coffin) nope, no dead Michael Jackson. Sorry. Plus all the bombarded visual arts related symbols on TII. Did I mention his lyrics?

      Delete
    2. Hi Anonymous,

      The lyrics to TII - Yes. We went over those and also most of his other songs (including when he was with "The Jackson" and "Jackson5"). They knew about this a long time.

      I'm not sure what you mean by MK ultra existed at some point but not to the extent it is being portrayed. MK Ultra was allegedly discontinued in the early 1970's, but victims were still suing the government (and Canada's government) well into the 1990's. All they did was change the name of the "program".

      I'm aware that there are some "actors" out there running around making claims and leading people in the wrong direction, and others are in hiding now.

      The people that DID come out about what was going on with the government, that were KILLED were revealing things like "aliens were not aliens they are demons and they're in the underground bases" (Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider) and those exposing the government's hunger for children (Nancy Schaefer and husband) and other threatening to expose the REAL agenda, which is demonic.

      I'm sorry your grandparents went through that. Not everyone got paid and voluntarily took part in their crimes, many were children and orphans. Many were "volunteered" by their parents. Michael may have been one of them, if his dad got him involved when he was a child.

      And you're right. I don't believe Michael is dead either. But if we see him on the world's stage again, I don't believe it will be the real Michael. We're covering that now.

      Thank you for posting and again, I'm sorry your grandparents suffered.

      Delete
  9. @Bonnie said, “Why is it that Beck is even still alive if what he says is true?” That is a very good question. The answer is Beck never ever told the truth. He is a corporate puppet who is there to make $$$ and that the only interest he has. He does it, means making the $$$$, very well deceiving and lying to his followers.

    I truly feel sorry for his followers. I hope God will make them be awake one day so they can see his deceiving nature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfeOQBeqc3c&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    Legendary performer, Paul Robeson was a victim of MKUltra.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skiper said - "Bonnie, this sentence seems very strong!

    Bonnie, Today I feel you in good shape.
    A little angry, but charged."

    ........ Oh lady . . . I have been so sick today. 24-hour bug or something. Not in good shape. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Spotlight called me today and I could barely talk to her. I feel like I am now recovering but I've been off the computer most of the day, in the recliner with a blanket over me. Times like that I wish my husband were home to cradle me ♥

    Skiper said - ""Charlie, " you should not consider them. A my opinion.
    Not worth it."

    ......... I agree Skiper and you are a loving person for taking the time to remind me of that.♥

    Skiper said - "If you only knew, Bonnie, I struggle everyday to write in English. Takes a long time to translate the whole page and then answer as best as possible.
    But since I do it for love, because I love Mchael and also you, the hard work and love is transformed into joy."

    ........ For someone who struggles with the English you sure excel at expressing yourself. Your comments sometimes bring tears to my eyes and I hope wherever Michael is he sees your comment. I wish I had his strength but I am not the most emotionally controlled person in the world. Most of us have never been through anything like this. The moment I asked God to give me his pain is the minute he opened my eyes (after getting washed out by tons of tears!) and as hard as it is sometimes, I am not sorry I asked. I think he gave me his headaches too. Now if I can only have his weight :o) (trying!)

    You Skiper are one of the people that will be "crying at the same time" when we are called to do that. You're heart I really feel and I am so thankful Michael has a loyal friend like you. Everyone here cares what really happened to him and that really makes my heart swell♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimi said - "Bonnie, every time I listen this particular interview of Jermaine, I deeply saddened and wish I could get up and choke those people who has done so harm to him. Especially hearing from his brother telling us what has been done to him is really making your stomach turn. "

    ........... I know Mimi, this interview of Jermaine's tells me who Jermaine really is. He has a lot of love for his brother. When I spoke to spotlight today on the phone, she thought I was sick because of all the emotional research and she thought it may be getting to me. That would explain the headache, but the other I think is just my time to catch a bug. This is gut-wrenching, horrible stuff - to horrible for the mind to even conceive unless you start really researching it. Then you don't WANT to believe it. This is what human beings are doing to other human beings, including children. Yes, it turns the stomach and it's doubly horrendous when you learn so few people even want to attempt to expose it. "Oh it might mean my CAREER! I better not!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mimi said - "he would open the lid for the world to see their secret, or why was that his “kindness became a threat?”

    ......... Michael's kindness became a threat in the same way Princess Di's kindness became a threat. See, they can't divide people with kindness, they have use hate. So they have to get rid of the people that use kindness because it exposed their agenda. Martin Luther King Jr. was such a person. He didn't use race to get his point across . . . OTHERS used "race" by calling him "anti-white". He was no such person. He preached a love and respect between people and empowered people from a position of faith. He didn't want to remind people of slavery he wanted people to move forward from it. He became a threat because people saw through the agenda listening to him speak to ALL people.

    Mimi said - "they are afraid of him in the process he might woke up people to see how they were brainwashed by the media machine and religious leaders who are there for their own interest not God’s interest and so called “public” servant politicians."

    ........... Exactly! Just like MLK Jr. Michael appealed to people's conciousness - their HUMANITY. Once love opens the eyes, the truth is also revealed.
    ------------------------------------------

    Line said - "President Reagan who represented the good american values might have taken an active & horrible part (?) in the MK-Ultra Programming is still kind of irreal to me although the Videos of your past Blog seem to give evidence."

    .......... Reagan I believe was an "establishment" person, who wanted to do the right thing during his first term, but then was "warned" (shot) and stepped back into line. Toward the end of his second term, Reagan was not the Reagan we elected (him being the last legitimately elected president). After Reagan, the "electoral college" had been thoroughly infiltrated, which is why I see no point in going to the polls anymore. At least not for the national elections.

    Because most of the MK-Ultra files were ordered destroyed in 1973. However the modified "Monarch" program was no longer just a government program, it was being used in other industries/professions. Much documentation was out of reach for investigators under the guise of "National Security". The law only applies if it can be used against the victim. Those who control the judicial system are "above" the law.

    The international human rights org. is founded/run by the U.N. Since their agenda is a One World Order, you seriously don't think human rights is their concern do you? That organization is a smokescreen - a money laundering operation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mimi said - "The answer is Beck never ever told the truth. He is a corporate puppet who is there to make $$$ "

    ......... Beck is an establishment guy . . . Think of Beck as a Taaj Malik - Seemingly on the good side, wanting to expose the evil, but shaking hands with the establishment behind her back. The purpose is the illusion of having all the answers, while diverting you down the last fork in the road to the false lie. It is a typical entrapment tactic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oyan said - "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfeOQBeqc3c&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    Legendary performer, Paul Robeson was a victim of MKUltra. "

    Thank you. Very interesting.

    Paul Robeson - 1898 to 1976 "The artist must elect to fight for freedom or slavery. I have made my choice. I had no alternative."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Part Two of the Robeson MK-Ultra program

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4l2ZiNQjic&NR=1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie said - "Yes, it turns the stomach and it's doubly horrendous when you learn so few people even want to attempt to expose it. "Oh it might mean my CAREER! I better not!"

    >>>>>>Bonnie, this is what really adds salt to the wound, when people like us, without money or resources have the courage to open this disgusting can of worms, only to have others label us wacko! Well, guess what? Michael was labeled a "wacko" too - coined by the media to damage his credibility...and minimize all the great work he's done. So I am proud to be in the same company with minds of clarity like Michael and yourself!

    How tragic that Jermaine would acknowledge that Michael's GOODNESS was a threat! Can you imagine what the family went through to know what was behind it all? I sat here and watched Jermaine's interview twice tonight...and cried twice. He wears his heart on his sleeve just like Michael, and his tears were real. My God, how that family has suffered! It just doesn't get any easier, because they, and we know that Michael lost 17 quality years of his life from 1993 forward, and it was all planned.

    I feel the same as you do, accepting Michael's pain and not wanting to turn back. In discovering his heart, we have opened our own, and unlike Lisa Marie, we are NOT "indifferent" to Michael's suffering, but embrace it! Michael knew his fans loved him enough to fight for him, and that is what we are doing now!

    Please take care of yourself, Bonnie - and I am sorry for picking such a bad time to call today. You sounded so under the weather, and I was weeping in the car trying to regain composure before going back to the office! It just hit me hard today, as thoughts of Michael often do. But we push on, because Michael did...and so will we!

    Feel better soon, OK? And remind me to tell you about the mini breakdown I had when I got back to the office...OMG! Michael - if you had seen it, you would know just how wounded our hearts have been for missing you! But the episode ended with laughter, which saved me. Our love for you grows stronger each day!

    Love you, Bonnie! Will talk over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Bonnie,
    This morning I opened my computer and I started crying for your reply.
    Thanks Bonnie, it's right, I am truly sincere. I have very deep feelings for Michael and for you, believe me.
    I'm so sorry that you are not well, I would be there to hold you tight but I hope, however distant, you hear my virtual hug.

    This morning, I wanted to let you know that last night, in a program, conducted by Italian journalist "rebel" Michele Santoro, was invited your ex-President Al Gore.
    I wanted to know from you what you think about him.
    I know that Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize 2007.
    When he spoke in Italian politics, he has made ​​a good impression.
    He seems a person good and right.
    Bonnie your opinion of him?

    A big hug and sincere.

    Lady! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  19. BONNIE : Y"The international human rights org. is founded/run by the U.N. Since their agenda is a One World Order, you seriously don't think human rights is their concern do you?"

    Oh yeah I forgot ! what a Hell ! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Spotlight said - "How tragic that Jermaine would acknowledge that Michael's GOODNESS was a threat! Can you imagine what the family went through to know what was behind it all? I sat here and watched Jermaine's interview twice tonight...and cried twice. He wears his heart on his sleeve just like Michael, and his tears were real."

    ........ I almost forgot these posts. Jermaine never struck me as a callous person, even before I got to know him (cyber-ly). He's been one of the more vocal of the siblings on this at least on Twitter. I sometimes I get kind of blockaded in "horror-ville" with some of this stuff I dig up. I really do try to find the corroborating evidence and look for more than one or two sources of info. Cathy O'Brien's account is too articulately and accurately presented in her speeches. She talks about love and finding love, but she doesn't mention God.

    There may come a time I have to back out of this Michael saga. I don't know when that time will be but after two years it will feel like cutting my right arm off. I see his face every day, hear his voice and although I know and have told everyone here about what moved me to start learning about Michael, I still don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. Is he vindicated? I would have to say yes. Where are we going with this?

    Spotlight said - "Please take care of yourself, Bonnie - and I am sorry for picking such a bad time to call today. You sounded so under the weather, and I was weeping in the car trying to regain composure before going back to the office! It just hit me hard today, as thoughts of Michael often do. But we push on, because Michael did...and so will we!"

    ......... Don't worry about that! A friend is a friend, if you need me call me! Sorry I wasn't much of a conversationalist, but I think all you needed was a shoulder. My commentary wasn't necessary, LOL! You still haven't told me what you did at the office. Michael wants to read it to, so POST! LOL!
    ---------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "I'm so sorry that you are not well, I would be there to hold you tight but I hope, however distant, you hear my virtual hug."


    ........ Awww, I can Skiper! I can feel it every time you post!♥♥♥ Al Gore? (groan) He's not a good guy. His Nobel prize is based on a lie. It's the same thing Michael warned about in "Another Part of Me". Al Gore thinks human beings are the enemy and is part of the elite that want to kill of all but 500 million people on the earth. We all have to suffer so he can continue to live in three mansions and let his Cadallac Escalade SUV's run for half an hour with the air running for his speeches. No, he is not a good guy (and he was VICE President under Bill Clinton, not the President). Al Gore = Bad Guy
    ----------------------------------------------

    @LIne - I love your comments, LOL! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. BONNIE : "LIne - I love your comments, LOL!"

    Aaaww ! Thanks vm, Bonnie, in fact if you "LOL" at times reading me, I'm happy-Snoopy :o)

    Personally I love :
    1) your courageous commitment to Michael &
    the revealing of the truth on our World♥♥♥
    2) the other readers' comments here♥♥♥
    3) the genuine sincerity for Michael from everyone here♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.