Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson - Don't Walk Away, The Meeting

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Michael Jackson - Don't Walk Away, The Meeting

May 8, 2011 – The Meeting
Don’t Walk Away




She picked up her cell phone.  There was no published number. The caller I.D. said “Private Caller”.  The woman on the other end did not give her name.

Is this Bonnie?

She replied, “yes.”

The woman continued in a soft-spoken voice.  “I wanted to just let you know to expect a phone call.  I don’t know when, but it should be today.  Expect a call from one of the sisters.”

She was silent as the woman continued.

“I know you don’t usually pick up calls from unknown numbers.  We’ve tried to contact you several times.  Why did you answer this call?”

She replied, “I wasn’t paying attention.”  She was suspicious.

“Well expect a call and please pick it up.  We can’t use published numbers or land lines.  It’s been very difficult.”

“Alright”, she replied. Something told her to do what the woman said.


Latoya Jackson




About a half an hour later, her cell phone rang again.  She answered the phone.  A soft, female voice was on the other end.

“Is this Bonnie Cox?”

The woman smiled. She recognized the voice but now she was afraid.  “Yes it is”, she replied.

“This is Latoya.  I’m glad you picked up.  I can’t stay on long and I can’t talk here.”

Bonnie was silent  she tried to say something at the same time that the woman on the other end began again, then she said, “I’m sorry.  I’m nervous.”

Latoya answered, “Don’t worry, that’s okay.  Can you meet us?  We will be at the A.M.E. church”.

Bonnie wrote down the address which was in another town in a surrounding area in which she lived.  She was surprised Latoya was to meet her locally.

Latoya seemed to anticipate her question, “This is way we have to do it.  No one knows us here.” She said.

Bonnie repeated the address in which Latoya confirmed.


Miss Katherine Jackson



Close to an hour later, Bonnie sat in her car in the dirt parking lot of a little white church.  There was nothing fancy about this church.  It was an old clapboard style building with a small bell tower at the front of the building.  Two double, white doors with an A.M.E. Church sign above the doors.  There was one small marquee announcing the pastor’s name and worship times.

There were probably twenty to twenty-five cars parked there.  There was a large, live oak just off the back of the building with a tire swing in it.  The church itself and it’s grounds were on land that was between a fork in the road.

Bonnie got out of her car. It was evening and judging by the position of the sun, probably about seven-thirty in the evening.  It was warm and balmy but not uncomfortably muggy.   She could see the little midges hovering in little swarms here and there in the late sun rays poking through the leaves.

Finally the doors opened and people began to trickle out of the little white building.  The first bunch of people that came out, Bonnie could recognize two of the women. They must have been sitting at the back of the church.  Both women wore hats.  She saw Latoya and who she recognized as Miss Katherine, her mother.  Bonnie was nervous, but she was also concerned.  Miss Katherine was walking very slowly and there was discomfort in her face.  She was leaning on Latoya’s arm.

Latoya saw her right away and smiled, then leaned in to Miss Katherine, whispered something, then pointed in Bonnie’s direction.  Bonnie saw Miss Katherine look up.  Their eyes locked for a second before Miss Katherine focused again on the ground and where her feet were on it.

Bonnie put her hands up over her mouth.  Miss Katherine did not look well.  She never remembered seeing her look so tired in any of her appearances or interviews.

Latoya looked up when she approached Bonnie.  Both their faces looked more relaxed once they were face to face with her.

“I wanted to meet with you personally and tell you not to worry about us.  We are okay.”

Bonnie wanted to ask her about Michael but she couldn’t.  Her mouth wouldn’t open to say the words.  Latoya’s eyes seemed to catch what Bonnie couldn’t say.  She smiled.  “Don’t worry.  Everyone is okay.”  Latoya leaned down a bit, “Mother?”

Miss Katherine then looked up at Bonnie.  She did look a bit better, but still tired, Bonnie thought.  But then Miss Katherine smiled too, even if it was a little bit more strained than Latoya’s.  Miss Katherine said, “Don’t doubt so much.  You know where you are going and you don’t need me or anyone else to tell you it’s okay.  Just remember to also listen.”

With that Miss Katherine covered Bonnie’s hand with her own, squeezed it a bit then patted it.  Bonnie bent down to give her a hug but Miss Katherine kissed her cheek instead.

Latoya smiled as they started to walk away, “This was good.  No one knows us here.  We had to find a safe place.” 

Bonnie watched Latoya and Miss Katherine walk away toward the far end of the dirt parking area.  She was getting ready to see what car they came in when two ladies in their Sunday best caught her attention.

“She is a very nice lady”, said one older woman nodding toward Miss Katherine, “I was going to ask her if she would like to join our church, but the other one seems kind of stuck up.”

Bonnie looked at the two women.  Both looked as if they were in their early to mid-sixties. One wore a very pale pink suit and the other lady wore white with a pillbox type hat.  The one in the had spoken.

“They have been through a very hard time”, Bonnie said, “I wouldn’t be so quick to judge.”

Bonnie watched them walk away but woke up before she saw what car they got into.


Michael and his Mom



I had this dream on Saturday when I laid down to take a short nap after our town yard sale.

This dream worried me because I did not like the look of Miss Katherine. She looked very tired and I got the distinct impression from the dream that we all (including me) need to just back off.  Concentrate on the bad guys and watch what THEY are doing and not what the Jacksons are doing.  Both of them looked stressed in the dream but confident.

I have spent some time this weekend digging into some things and I woke up early this morning and wrote down some thoughts.  I will share them with you on Monday.

Love,
 Bonnie


Don’t Worry


14 comments:

  1. “Thy mother is like a vine in thy blood, planted by the waters: she was fruitful and full of branches by reason of many waters.”

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Bonnie and all the other mothers that come here.

    When I watched Katherine Jackson's Today Show interview with Matt Lauer, she appeared to need to take measured breaths. I don't wish her bad health at all. Just the opposite, in fact. But, that is the feeling I got and in reading your blog entry about your dream, thought I'd mention it.

    I know she doesn't celebrate Mother's Day, so I'm just going to acknowledge the wonderful job she's done in raising and nurturing all of her children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU, BONNIE!

    My PC crashed several weeks ago and I just got it back - up and running again.

    My Son paid for it as a Mother's Day gift.

    So I had to catch up on your blogs.

    Glad your Mother is okay and Grizzly, too!

    I was shocked (at first) when I read that the trial had been postponed til Sept.

    But now, I just figure that's par' for the course

    Hope your leg heals well and enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith said - "When I watched Katherine Jackson's Today Show interview with Matt Lauer, she appeared to need to take measured breaths. I don't wish her bad health at all. Just the opposite, in fact. But, that is the feeling I got and in reading your blog entry about your dream, thought I'd mention it."

    ........ I can't even imagine dealing with all this, with all her children/grandchildren, knowing what happened to Michael, and then having to deal with Branca and that fake estate. It's an anger I have to push aside for now. Thank you Judith. Happy Mother's day to you too.♥
    --------------------------------------------

    Josie - Yes, you don't see that information on the regular news. September now. Happy Mother's day to you Jose! I'm glad you got your computer back! Tell your son I said thank you!♥
    ----------------------------------------

    PearlJr - I'm checking your claims, then I will post your comment. Thank you. And Happy Mother's day.

    --------------------------------------------



    ------

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, yours was an awesome dream, and one that felt so reassuring. So glad we talked about it today...and my dream about Michael on the same night is just too uncanny! Isn't he beautiful in that photo above with Tom Mesereau? I am drawn to his stunningly graceful hands, and notice his expression and how he stands - almost like a mannequin, with that air of tranquility. How can a man who is going through so much turmoil and pain when this photo was taken have such a peaceful look on his face? Totally mesmerizing.

    Remember when Michael said "be a scientist - and dissect" in describing how he approached and perfected his art? The more I look at him, the more I am convinced that he could not have been taken from us.

    Sleep well, Bonnie...love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotlight said - "Isn't he beautiful in that photo above with Tom Mesereau? I am drawn to his stunningly graceful hands, and notice his expression and how he stands - almost like a mannequin, with that air of tranquility."

    ........ As far as the dreams go, that is not the first time that happened that we had one on the same day. Michael's picture above, I haven't seen to many where is is not beautiful. It's a heart thing. But his expression, you almost get the impression he is reading crib notes written on Tom's hand, LOL! Michael gave everything to God. Peaceful, learning how to trust God and to give over your burdens to him.

    Yes, Be a scientist. I don't think he meant just about his art . . . another reminder to REALLY listen to his songs. Heaven Can Wait. Don't Walk Away. 2000 Watts, Cry, just keep looking at those songs. Butterflies is an interesting song. That is taking a bit more brainage to decipher, but maybe I should just be "quiet" and let God tell me what he meant.

    I love you too Spotlight♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie! Happy Belated Mother's Day to you and all the mom's who visit this blog! Also, to Miss Katherine.
    I sent you two emails but I guess you haven't been able to read them. I understand after all you've been through this past week. I hope you're doing much better now!Hope your leg heals properly (Please, make time to rest!)I'm glad your mom and grizzly are doing fine, as well.

    I'm very busy right now but I always try to catch up with what is going on. Take very good care of yourself. I'm glad you're still keeping the faith!♥♥♥

    May God continue to bless and protect you and all your loved ones! Plus, everyone who reads this blog!♥♥♥

    Love,
    Nana

    I love the pic of Michael and his mom. Very touching. You always use beautiful pics for your blog. Kudos! May God continue to keep her. She's been and is still going through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, yes, I agree that Michael approached things as a "scientist" in the way he looked at everything, not just his music. He was extremely observant, analytical and perceptive about events, business, people and life in general. His hypersensitivity to others' pain and suffering was an offshoot of that heightened sense of awareness. That is why I believe Michael was also an "architect" who could envision and execute any plan down to the last detail.

    As for deciphering Michael's message in "Butterflies," this was one of the rare songs he did not write. But the way he uses his vocal instrument is incredible. Each nuance is like getting a taste of a delicious dessert, one ingredient at a time. Sensual and yummy! Maybe this time Michael recorded the song for pure pleasure and it was his favorite on the "Invincible" album. He gets lost in the lyrics and I sense a feeling of emotional freedom and joy - no hidden motives, just being at one with his creative self.

    Here's the Wikipedia link that discusses the song's origin and Michael's involvement. He met the composers through John McClain.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterflies_%28Michael_Jackson_song%29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Bonnie, I really like your dream with Mrs. Katherine and LaToya.
    Even if Mrs. Katherine's face was very tired.
    I believe most likely to be just so.
    I love this mother and grandmother.
    A strong woman that she was able to move forward in the darkest moments.
    She has accompanied, in 2005, Michael every day at the process.
    It had always at his side.
    I admire this woman.
    After great pain over losing a child, she found the strength to never give up. She along with three grandchildren, sons of Michael, they are wonderful.
    Since Michael's death I have learned a lot.
    I owe a lot to Michael.
    I will never forget him.

    Bye Bonnie and thanks to Nana for the good wishes "Mother's Day".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nana said - "Hi Bonnie! Happy Belated Mother's Day to you and all the mom's who visit this blog! Also, to Miss Katherine.
    I sent you two emails but I guess you haven't been able to read them. I understand after all you've been through this past week. "

    ...... Check your email :o) And Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes Nana! I'm glad you resent because they got buried!
    --------------------------------------------

    Spotlight said - "Maybe this time Michael recorded the song for pure pleasure and it was his favorite on the "Invincible" album. He gets lost in the lyrics and I sense a feeling of emotional freedom and joy - no hidden motives, just being at one with his creative self. "

    ....... Well when we were delving into the mind control, one of the triggers was butterflies (visit Lady Gaga) and someone had emailed me thinking there was something else to this song. It is not one of my favorites of Michael's, but you are right about his voice. I do sing to it in the car because I like the way he digs into the deeper notes in the song, but I still don't like the background vocals in it at the opening.

    John McClain is among the missing and non vocal as an estate executor. Thank you for the Wiki - But Wiki has not always been accurate on his songs meanings. Like with "You are Not Alone" they said was about Lisa Marie because she was in the short, but it is another song about an answer to a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skiper said - "I admire this woman.
    After great pain over losing a child, she found the strength to never give up. She along with three grandchildren, sons of Michael, they are wonderful.
    Since Michael's death I have learned a lot.
    I owe a lot to Michael.
    I will never forget him."

    ......... Daughter of Michael too, Paris. Don't forget her, LOL! Yes, I have learned a lot too, some of it I didn't want to know and never bargained for. We continue to learn and witness to others to keep them from being deceived. I love you Skiper :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, what you said about "Butterflies" and mind control is true, and I do remember the discussion we had about that. But since Michael was not the composer of the song, I wasn't sure if held any deep meaning to Michael when he recorded it.

    Remember when we discussed the butterfly being placed over Michael's mouth as being symbolic of some form of mind control? I could have sworn that image was somewhere on the cover of his "Invincible" album, but could not not find it anywhere. But I did find this image below, so I knew I wasn't dreaming! Here the butterfly is over Michael's mouth. And if the recording of this song seems to be fall within the same time line of Michael's involvement with Schmuley and Uri Geller, and those terribly sad images of Michael when he was photographed with them - then I would have to agree that some conclusions can be drawn from that.

    I know Wiki is not the gospel, but I just posted the link for the purpose of verifying the composer of the song. I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops...sorry! Here is the photo link I meant to post above. The butterfly over Michael's mouth.

    http://www.billiejean.be/MJMR3%20Remixes/Butterflies.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie responds to Skiper:
    "Daughter of Michael too, Paris. Don't forget her"
    In fact in this regard, I wanted to ask you why you do not speak of the children of Michael. Trivial question? You know I love them.
    A kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spotlight said - "Oops...sorry! Here is the photo link I meant to post above. The butterfly over Michael's mouth.

    http://www.billiejean.be/MJMR3%20Remixes/Butterflies.jpg "

    .......... Yes, that's the one! I had also seen another one with a slightly bigger butterfly over his mouth. Perhaps he had these originally for his CD cover and Sony nixed it?
    ---------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "In fact in this regard, I wanted to ask you why you do not speak of the children of Michael. Trivial question? You know I love them."

    ........... I do speak of the children of Michael. I have dedicated a blog entry to them a couple of times, Father's day last year for example, Birthday's Paris's this year was so close to Easter. But I don't like dragging them into all this so when I do talk about them, it is during more positive posts. Their privacy should still be a prerogative. They are beautiful children with hearts like their dad's. All three of them have beautiful complexions and HAIR! Oh-my! I think Paris has her daddy's teeth (Prince, smile more!) and her mommy's mouth shape. Prince has his daddy's eyes, grandaddy's eyebrows and face shape, and Debbie's mouth. Blanket has DEFINITELY his daddy's eyes shape and color, and his daddy's hands. And personality :o) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.