Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson "Shouts" about "Morphine"

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, May 20, 2011

Michael Jackson "Shouts" about "Morphine"


May 20, 2011 – One of Michael’s Cries for Help
Morphine



We are back to my favorite (not favorite) Michael’ song, Morphine.  I have made no secret as to how this song makes me feel and my stomach is still not 100 percent.  However I have gone over this song before and quite possibly I have developed some resistance to cry over it now.  Maybe not.

One of the battles for truth in regard to Michael is over whether or not he was a drug addict.  During my jousting match with Charlie Thomson, the esteemed Tavistock lackey, he insisted a “quoted” Tito on an interview printed given to the Mirror (then passed around to people like News of the World) was the truth.  He insisted it was the truth because HE DIDN’T SEE that Tito challenged it.

Michael didn’t address every single thing put in print about him either.  It was physically impossible.  And after reading the “Mirror” interview I wonder if Tito even KNEW about it let alone gave the interview in the first place.  Charlie didn’t give me a link, he only “quoted”.  And this was during a twitter conversation in which Jermaine called him out on perpetuating another lie, about the supposed book proposal back in 2001 or 2002.

Charlie is, as are the rest of his yellow journalism colleagues, spreading the message that Michael was a hopeless drug addict.  I don’t know what the purpose of this is other than to leave room for “suicide” arguments and give Dr. Murray an “out”.  It’s just another way to sully his name.

It is also dreadfully obvious that the “MJ Expert” has never really listened to Michael’s songs.  If he did, he would hear the truth.  If he did listen and is still of this malevolent opinion – then he just doesn’t care and has another agenda entirely which I suspect is the case.

Funnier though, is that Charlie had only to ask Jermaine, since he already at that moment had his ear.  But Charlie didn’t do that.  He just persisted in arguing with me about something he very well could have asked Jermaine.

There was also this little slip up from Charlie:

Jermaine began with  (Sorry Jermaine – setting the scene)

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @CEThomson is it also true that a fb comment from u looks fwd to my explanation re a book outline that had nothing to do with me? #factcheck

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @CEThomson tell me ur not someone who takes a NY Daily News article as gospel re an outline that was full of lies & not from me

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson @CEThomson it's sad that just coz someone attaches my name to a proposal, you take it as fact. i thought you better than that

Then Charlie Answered:

CEThomson Charles Thomson @jermjackson5 I never read that you denied the book proposal was legit. Where did it come from? It was widely circulated.

bcox64 Bonnie Cox @CEThomson @jermjackson5 many lies were widely circulated. Surely you covered this fact in your own articles?

CEThomson Charles Thomson @jermjackson5 If it's phoney, sorry for the confusion.

CEThomson Charles Thomson @jermjackson5 I am friends with JRT, though, and know that he takes his work very seriously. I don't believe he'd purposely print a lie.


Charles had the nerve to say this to Jermaine?  That’s nice of Charles to take up for Taraborrelli with Michael’s brother, isn’t it?  Then Charles sent this to Jermaine:

CEThomson Charles Thomson @jermjackson5 The blogs you're being sent are written by a loon who once said that Obama should crash a plane with his 'Muslim buddies'.  (This was in reference to me sending Jermaine the blog on Taraborrelli)

But I expect this kind of thing from Charles.  I didn’t expect him to do this however:

CEThomson Charles Thomson @jermjackson5 Hopefully you're familiar with the positive work I've done on Michael's behalf. I'm no enemy to the Jackson family.

bcox64 Bonnie Cox @CEThomson @jermjackson5 Before or after Lowlynewshound and MJStar?

CEThomson Charles Thomson @bcox64 The LNH blog that consistently and accurately predicted seismic shifts in MJ's camp long before the media ever reported them?
 
He praises Lowly Newshound for “predicting” trouble in Michael’s camp “long before the media ever reported them”? (Didn’t this begin in the late 80’s?) . . . Ironic the defense button gets pushed before he remembers “Oh yeah!  I didn’t write that blog, I better explain that!”  and fires off this:

CEThomson Charles Thomson @bcox64 I wasn't the LNH but I still don't see what was supposedly so upsetting about the blog's content. It was on the money every time.

Jermaine himself said Michael was healthy, If Charlie was a Jackson expert, he would have seen “other” interviews like Jermaine's, where he explains that Michael was perfectly healthy.  You don’t go through YEARS of DRUG ABUSE to the point described by people like Karen and Charles, where Michael is stumbling over himself, and have it not show up in an autopsy or showing damage to his organs.

This kind of trash really gets me angry.  How many times did Michael say in interviews how health conscious he was, how much he cares about what goes into the body (KFC notwithstanding, LOL!) 

I have clippings from an old article published after Michael’s Pepsi “accident” which hospital personnel describe a sweet and giving Michael, visiting other burn patients in the hospital, and REFUSING PAIN MEDICATION because he thought the body healed better without it:

News Article Michael in burn Unit



News segments like this, where they take a PIECE of Jermaine’s interview where he said, “I had heard about the prescription drugs story…” then cut him off and “speak for the family” saying the family believes this is where Michael’s “problems” with drugs began.  It’s a bunch of edited horse crap!

THIS is the story of Michael’s “narcotics addiction” from the Pepsi “accident -

The fire had scorched a palm-sized second-degree burn on his crown which surrounded a third-degree burn about the size of the hole in a 45-rpm record. An antiseptic cream (silver sulfadiazine) was applied, and Jackson was offered a painkiller, which he at first refused because of his disdain for narcotics. He later accepted an analgesic.”.

Full size print here - Click


That is the story CLOSEST to the incident that I have been able to find.  I don’t think there was cause for a “drug” addiction here.  Now if Michael didn’t need or want a narcotic pain killer when this first happened, what makes you think his attitude about drugs would have changed as he was healing?

In 1993, during the Neverland Broadcast – Michael talks about scalp reconstruction surgery:

Michael in 1993

@0:10 Michael says, “As you may already know, my tour ended I remained out of the country undergoing treatment for dependency on pain medication.  This medication was initially prescribed to cede excruciating pain that I was suffering after RECENT reconstructive surgery on my scalp.”

That is Michael’s statement on drug dependency.  And according to THIS STATEMENT he was in TREATMENT.

This is the same TREATMENT that according to papers, Elizabeth Taylor took him to in London (not here, LONDON.  Why London?) and he stayed with Elton John.

Jermaine said in THIS interview that Michael was “PERFECTLY HEALTHY”.  So Charlie, YOU call him a liar . . . I will not.

I’m sorry . . . Jermaine said “Michael was VERY, VERY healthy”
At the very beginning of this video

There are plenty of interviews out there where family members SEEM to be talking about Michael’s “interventions”.  But I have watched Rebbie’s interviews, Janet’s interviews, Latoya’s interviews, Jermaine’s and Tito’s televised interviews.  The ones where drug addiction was brought up, was brought up BY THE INTERVIEWER not the family member. 

It was the INTERVIEWER who said “drug”, always pushing the “drug” addiction.  The family member (Janet, Rebbie in their interviews) never said “drug” and “intervention” but they also did not challenge the interviewer when THEY used it in the same sentence.  This is the reason why I believe they didn’t:


Morphine – Blood on the Dance Floor


The words were wrong, the lyrics are reported wrong and we tried to decipher it on this blog update.  Source  ( copied below from that blog, adding to it more recent observations).


Lyrics Shown beginningat 0:40:

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby (
Kicked in the back baby)
A heart attack baby
I need your body
(I hate your Bible)(husband heard I ain’t your father)

In this stanza I must have listened to it 40 times in a row.  He definitely does NOT sing “I need your body”  The word “need” and the word “hate” or “aint” are nowhere near the same sound.  The word they put in for “body” has no “ee” sound on the end.   I ain’t your father reminded me of Bill Brey.  “I hate your Bible” reminded me of Dr. Dre’s rant about my blog and their problem with me mentioning Michael and God in the same sentence. 

At 0:49 minutes:

A hot kiss honey (A hot d*ck honey)
He's just a b*tch baby
(he doesn’t dish baby)
You make me sick baby
So unrelying
(so unreliable)

Some explanation is in order.  The word kiss does not sound like “kiss” in the song it sounds like d*ck.  Please help me with this one, I don’t think like this and this is what I heard.  There is no “s” sound on the word that is reported as “kiss”.  The next line, the word written as “just” has two syllables.  When I slowed it down on the recording I have I heard “doesn’t” and the word written as b*tch starts with a “d” sound, not “b”.  “He doesn’t dish, baby” could fit . . . he doesn’t kiss and tell.  He doesn’t talk.  He won’t gossip.  He won’t “spill” the details, taken from urban slang dictionary = Source

When you listen to this song all the way through, Michael is speaking in third person through most of the song.  With the background noises and dialog made to sound as if someone would hear them under the influence, you get the idea that Michael is repeating things that he heard someone else speak to either him or someone else in a situation.  Remember Latoya’s testimony and the revelations of what possible danger Michael had been in most of his adult life.  Now you know why I took so long to dig into this song.

At 0:58 minutes

I’m such a swine baby
All down the line daddy
I hate your kind baby (kind sounds like god in this one)
So unreliable



A hot buzz baby
He’s one of us Baby
Another drug baby
You so desire

This whole first verse gave me the feeling that Michael was singing about someone saying this to HIM while putting him under or drugging him.  Close your eyes and listen to this song and you feel you are in his shoes, witnessing and listening to all this.  The lyrics “He’s one of us, baby” makes sense when you get to the softer, bridge of the song where he is singing the “Demerol” part of the song.  “He’s one of us” . . . something Shirely Temple Black reportedly said to him.  A child star . . . a celebrity. Monarch child?

At 1:17 begins the chorus

Trust in me, trust in me
Put all your trust in me…
You’re doin’ morphine

After the first verse at 1:34 minutes, you can hear someone knocking on a door, then a muted voice (Michael’s) says “did you hear what the doctor said?”  There are mixed voices after that and some faint background laughter as if at a small house party, with another voice saying “get him outta here” in a dismissive tone. 



At 1:45 the second verse (what I hear in parenthesis)

They got place baby (You got place baby)
Kicked in the face baby
You hate your race baby
You’re just a liar (You’re not the liar)

Last line in this stanza says, without a doubt “You’re not the liar”.  Someone is telling him “you hate your race”.  As I repeatedly listened to this song over and over, it reminds me of Latoya’s account of her “control factor” and controlling her thoughts and her mind.  Could this have been Michael singing about them attempting to put thoughts in his head while drugging him? 

At 1:55

You’re every lick baby
You’re dog’s a b*tch baby
You make me sick baby
You soul survivor (You strong survivor)


This stanza, first line I have no idea, the last line I hear “strong” not “soul” survivor.  This sounds like a taunting Michael may have received.

At 2:03 Lyrics of second verse

She’ll never cut from me
She’ll never cut, baby
I had to work baby
You’re just a rival

Who considered Michael a rival?  If this is someone taunting Michael, who is the “she” mentioned in the song?  Cut from me or she’ll never cut = “Cut: Slang, n. (1)to have sexual intercourse with. Originated in GA; primarily used in the Southeast, United States (Lisa Marie???). (2)a song on an album. Standard, v. (1)to penetrate with a sharp edged instrument.

Cut: Slang, v., n. (1)attempting to sabotage or thwart another individual's pursuit of a love or sex interest, particularly when done to further one's own chances with the target individual. (2)someone who engages in this practice.”  Source

I originally had interpreted this to be Lisa Marie, but Michael’s “she” in other songs usually was in reference to his music or his label.  Could he have meant that in the above stanza?  The label was giving him a hard time and by the time Lisa Marie was married to Michael (about the time this song was written, toward the end of their marriage) Michael was well aware of what they wanted to use him for.

More urban slang in the next stanza

Always to please daddy
Just up and leave daddy
You’re throwing shame daddy (You’re throwing shade, slang definition: To give off excessive negativity and disrespect, source)
So undesirable

Trust in me, just in me
Put all your trust in me
You’re doin’ morphine

At 2:46 minutes I hear a voice under the music but I cannot make out what it says.

At 2:50 is the bridge and the clue to tie some of this seemingly disjointed lines of lyrics together.

Relax, this won’t hurt you
Before I put it in,
close your eyes and count to ten
Don’t cry, I won’t convert you
There’s no need to dismay
Just close your eyes and drift away . . .

I had written before that Michael is telling us he is being coerced into accepting the injection.  “Before I put it in” leads me to believe it is going into an I.V. not as a shot.  “Don’t cry, I won’t convert you” . . . convert him to what?  Convert his thoughts?  Convert his morality?  His beliefs?  His religion?  His way of thinking?  This is scary.

This portion:

He’s tried hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad

I read this part differently the first time.  If this is the actually words he is singing (there is a consonant sound at the end of “be” in the second stanza, can’t make it out).  Even as it stands it sounds like he’s saying he WANTS to be over it, trying to convince her to be over it, but today wants it twice as bad.  Still sounds more like someone is TRYING TO MAKE him an addict, not that he WANTS to be one.  Then this:

“Don’t cry, I won’t resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he’s taking twice as much”

In this softer part of the lyrics Michael is singing in the third person (wrote it in the third person) so when he is singing about “his” and “he”, he is singing about HIM.  Yesterday you had his trust . . . meaning Michael trusted them, whoever is drugging him.  Today he’s taking twice as much.  Who is doing this to him.  He refers to a she and a he.  You also hear during the course of this part of the song, background noise of someone breathing through an oxygen mask.

I wrote back in March “The bridge of that song, beginning with the piano in the background and Michael singing is of someone coercing and trying to calm down someone who does not want to be drugged.”

At the end of the song where you hear the adlibs and processed over dialog, You hear Michael say the word “Tommy?”  At 5:23 he says it.  I wish my ears were as good as when I was a kid because I could mentally peel the layers of sound from a song and hear this stuff, the background talk.

At 5:46, the lyrics on the screen say “I’m goin’ down baby” but that’s not what Michael is singing . . . He’s singing, “Somethin’s goin’ down baby”.

He was right about that!

Even his printed lyrics are not the truth.  You have to really listen to him and someone like me, who doesn’t know some of the lingo, I have to look up some of the meanings. This is why I included some of the post from back in March, because I had already done that research.

Dieter Wisner, who’s caused enough confusion with his own involvement with Michael during this “drugging of Michael” era between 1999 and 2003, managed to get Michael to hire him (where did these people just crop up from?  They are like swarms of wasps!) and give him authority over Triumph and some of his trademarks for merchandise marketing.  Source

Dieter Wiesner also had a “drug” story to tell even though NOBODY has ever  SEEN Michael taking a drug, they insist he as on them.  What they don’t tell you is that they were ADMINISTERING them.  Why would a doctor live with Michael otherwise?  Why?

Remember the story about Michael’s leg and the “needle” that Wiesner said broke off in his leg?




Well, Michael said it was a spider bite NOT a needle.  This is another picture of a brown recluse bite



This is sickening, but here is a progression of a severe Brown Recluse bite. Source

These pictures of Michael's leg were also used to try and "prove" that Michael had injection marks on his legs.  These are also the types of marks that show up when someone has been shocked.
Suspected Stun Gun Marks on Jon Bonet Ramsey

Found at Source

Look at Michael's legs and look at Jon Bonet Ramsey's legs.  Below is a picture of a full grown woman with a stun gun mark on her leg.




So the marks on Michael's legs . . . needle marks or tazer marks?  You decide!


Michael is LUCKY but the necrosis is identical to other Brown Recluse bites, only we don’t see the scabbing pictures like what appears on Michael’s leg.  (sorry about the grossness).  That wound on Michael’s leg is not from a needle. That is a bunch of BUNK.

Finally, another song of Michael’s which has been completely obliterated by Sony.  The Lyrics are here:

Shout
SHOUT

Verse
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
And enrolled in a class and don?t know who the professor is,
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
Wanna be a part of a clique, don?t know who?s running it,
Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it?s killing me.
So many people in agony, this shouldn?t have to be,
Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
Peace of mind?s so hard to find.

Chorus
I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
What?s this madness all about
All this makes me wanna shout
You know it makes me wanna shout,
Throw my hands up and shout
What?s this madness all about
All this makes me wanna shout, c?mon now

Verse 2
Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we?re living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there?ll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
We?re disconnected from love, we?re disrespecting each other
Whatever happened to protecting each other
Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
But the damage that you?ve done is gonna last forever.
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
Family values are contradicted.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I?ve had enough.

Chorus...


This is what it sounds like  “Shout”?
(WARNING – May result in Epileptic Seizures)

Does this sound like something Michael would produce?  Sony wants us to believe that this was a song that was supposed to go on the “Invincible” album . . . however, I don’t think it was supposed to sound like this.  I can’t even make out the lyrics.  Split me into 12 personalities and spin me real fast and I might be able to string together a couple of phrases out of this fragmented monstrosity.   This doesn’t even sound like Michael.  Maybe if I stick my fingers in and out of my ears real fast I can make out the words.

Talk about a cover-up, there’s no way we can even tell by listening if the lyrics are actually what are in print.

Michael was big on M-E-L-O-D-Y.  Melody sounds like this:

Invincible


I can see why Sony would want to cover up the lyrics with “noise”, but what is really in these lyrics and just what is behind this song?

I know going over “Morphine” tonight seemed a bit redundant, but this is leading to something else.  There is one more song I would like to cover before I embark on the next part of this.  Well, maybe two . . .

I urge you to keep an eye on the news.  Don’t believe everything you hear, but keep watch.  Something’s going down.

Have a great weekend.


31 comments:

  1. I live in Florida where brown recluse bites happen and are extremely feared. My SIL spent 2 weeks in the hospital with a bite, another friend lost several fingers as a result of a bite. I met still another man in the hospital once who was receiving treatments 1 1/2 years after his bite. I always felt the doubt expressed toward Michael over this spider bite was preposterous. Brown recluse bites are rare but can happen in tropical areas, and can easily result in a life and death situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rhoda - We are in S.C. and we have them here too, more than we did in MD. I saw one on a girl's jaw and she was young too. I felt so bad for her.

    Michael's leg pictures disturbed me for two reasons - I wanted to point out the symptoms of a recluse bite, but I also wanted to point out Tazer injuries because those marks on Michael's legs and other pics I have seen of him are evidence of possible tazer wounds or marks. There is more I will cover on this later. I'm really not happy about this right now. I only came across this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BONNIE : Just an idea of mine, but supposedly Michael really suffered from this dangerous brown spider bite, his bedroom in Neverland was on the 1st floor, so that animal was on a height to reach his room through the open window ? or was the spider in the room already !? I saw a full related article on it once but can't trace it right now in the Web. Why just Michael ? was it just very bad luck or was the spider brought there ? my reasoning seems far-fetched & paranoiac I know. But whatever, again we'll never know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Line - They don't say where it happened. Those pics were taken at Neverland but the spider bite could have happened anywhere. It could have gotten into luggage, he was back and forth in Florida during this time too, so who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie:
    I'm sorry but I don't know what it is Tazer.
    Good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONNIE : "It is also dreadfully obvious that the “MJ Expert” has never really listened to Michael’s songs"

    CT, MJ Expert : :D-:D-:D-:D-:D-:D !

    Seriously now, I fully agree with you that many so-called journalists sully & nuise Michael's name with their "drug addict" inuendo, above all now before the coming trials. First, contrarily to the Hollywood's trend among many performers, Michael & his brothers never touched any "paradise" drugs in their youth. Two, we know here that Michael took pain killers or sleeping pills only when the pressure in his life or on his body hurting was too hard & Michael was also occasionally drugged without his knowledge: only the truth on Michael's sad life's background is of no interest to a certain greedy & cynical press.

    What also BUGS me since a week is that Benjamin Brafman, one of "DSK" (D. Strauss-Kahn) lawyers is proclaimed the advocate of desperate cases, i.e. Michael's name is also included in such cases by the press. With all due respect for this lawayer's talent, it's well known that the "celebrity" lawyers M. Garagos & B. Brafman were fired by Michael in the middle of the Arvizo's case in 2004 & replaced by Tom Mesereau. But by watching TV or reading the press on B. Brafman lately, it makes it look that the Michael's Jackson case was won "grace to his lawayers' talent", not to his true innocence: it makes me angry as the press again corrupts the real facts.

    Your analysis on the "Morphine" Song : very good. Michael saw with full accuracy the hard side of life in the 90's. Too bad, his happy youthful smile of the "Don't stop till you get enough" period was long gone then. But a special quality of youth & innocence in his expression he always kept in spite of the awful shocks he received all along.

    Great Blog - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie,Hi...Linda here.I know,long time not responding.I've had a rocky past couple weeks.Long story,better now. I just finished catching up and wanted to comment on a line in 2000 Watts.I don't remember where or when,but I saw an interview with Frank Dileo where it's stated that Michael's nickname for him was "Shorty"."Shorty really wanna be there for me". Hope you get well soon.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skiper said - "I'm sorry but I don't know what it is Tazer.
    Good Sunday! "

    ......... Thank you Skiper - Tazer = stun gun. It's a weapon of electrical impulse the police often use to take down an unruly suspect who is uncooperative. They are also used in torture or coercion.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Line said - "Two, we know here that Michael took pain killers or sleeping pills only when the pressure in his life or on his body hurting was too hard & Michael was also occasionally drugged without his knowledge: only the truth on Michael's sad life's background is of no interest to a certain greedy & cynical press. "

    ........ Michael was clean (and I THOROUGHLY BELIEVE THIS) aside from what THEY may have done to him. I also THOROUGHLY BELIEVE and we have EVIDENCE OF SUCH Dispite Thomson's smarmy comments to the contrary, that MIND CONTROL has been used in that family as per Latoya IN PERSON not in PRINT.

    These people made d*mned sure that they had complete control of Michael, including keeping his family OUT. I remember June's comments a few weeks back about "didn't you read" about THEM keeping Melissa Johnson from getting to Michael with the info on the trademarks being in danger of lapsing . . . like WE ALL DON'T ALREADY KNOW WHO WAS WORKING FOR SONY THAT WAS SURROUNDING MICHAL DURING THAT TIME!!! She's so transparent I can read THROUGH HER!

    Line said - "With all due respect for this lawayer's talent, it's well known that the "celebrity" lawyers M. Garagos & B. Brafman were fired by Michael in the middle of the Arvizo's case in 2004 & replaced by Tom Mesereau. But by watching TV or reading the press on B. Brafman lately, it makes it look that the Michael's Jackson case was won "grace to his lawayers' talent", not to his true innocence:"

    ....... Yes, I know but the end of THOSE DAYS are coming for them. Let 'em spew. Most people are waking up now to what the NEWS actually is. There are only so many lies you can tell trying to cover the others, until the contradictions open people's eyes. People are seeing it, both with our Government AND with these types of cases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIne said - "Your analysis on the "Morphine" Song : very good. Michael saw with full accuracy the hard side of life in the 90's. "

    .......... I'm not quite done with this topic yet. Spotlight and I have been on the phone and something else came up from this. Still putting some missing pieces together before I discuss it. Something else from the past too - will make you angry. Fair warning.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Linda said - ""Shorty really wanna be there for me". Hope you get well soon.Linda"

    I'm sorry! I hope things are better for you now! I am better (from the stomach - leg is still being STUBBORN!) Yes, I had heard that before and I think you were the one that told me. Shorty - I don't know how Frank would feel about that nickname, but remember this was almost 10 years after he was fired that he wrote this song . . . interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Children have also been lovingly called "shorty". We as older children really want to be there for him. It's very evident on this blog and there are many true fans AND actual children that are right there too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BONNIE : "Something else from the past too - will make you angry."

    Anyhow all us may be angry for a while about what may newly be discovered on what was done to Michael & also the C. Murray's trial did not even start yet.

    Has your doctor given the appropriate examination & care for your leg ? Hope it gets soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, I originally posted this with your blog for 2000 Watts and you asked me to copy and past so here it is:

    It appears there was a lot of controversy surrounding the 2000 Watts song as to whether or not it was really Michael singing it or that maybe he'd had his voice lowered by studio equipment. At first listening and reading the lyrics you'd think the song was all about sex but of course, the real message is embedded. Michael didn't write this song. I too was just listening to this song recently and was puzzling over the "You may now apply your 3D glasses as we proceed" My thought was that we were to look through God's eyes - 3D = the three Deities, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. May be a bit abstract but I do find it funny that we are thinking on the same things.

    I'm glad you are still delving into "Morphine" as well. I had written you a few weeks ago with great fervor on this song and when I went to post it, it was all lost. Argh! Anyway, did you hear in the beginning that Michael sings "Gotta shape up. Gotta shape up"? It's also repeated in the background later. Also, "You heard what the doctor said....I take it and...." then our reception is all scrambled!

    I've also noticed the dolphin sounds in the part that starts with "Relax, this won't hurt you". It reminds me of a dolphin caught in the net. That's how he must have felt. During this part also, background sounds are of someone on oxygen. I may be wrong but during this sequence, I feel that he is being sustained. "Just the day you (meaning us - the world) had distrust - today he's taking twice as much" I think he was being nurtured by God. Satan gives us Morphine to dull us down and Michael in the shelter of God was taking Demerol - "His God is Demerol" - took his pain away. (Remember his comment at some awards show that he'd been doing some cleansing? He looked so happy there with Janet.) "Someone's goin' down" - Like, maybe, Tommy???

    Here's another song you might not have heard that may go in line with the MK Ultra. It's a better video - no turning record - LOL.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNR8p23vLc

    It's "Scared of the Moon". The way he sings it is dead on how I used to sound when I was a kid, scared at night and afraid to break the silence and call out for my Mommy!

    I love you you know. Keep on digging. Across the miles, here's my shoulder to cry on. I'm with you. As Michael would say, "You are not alone".
    May 17, 2011 11:22 PM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie,
    When I first heard 'Morphine', it disturbed me that Michael would feel it necessary to put a song like that on his album. It just seemed too personal. Now, I have another view of the song as well. Michael is angry and venting, using his anger creatively in the song (typically passive aggressive). He also seems to be taunting someone, and is triumphant at the end, so I don't think his message is for his fans at all. I think the song is directed at someone, or some people, just as "D.S.". He's saying 'I know what you did'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie, Concerning the song "Shout"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_%28Michael_Jackson_song%29

    This is indeed Michael. I've listened to this song with words in hand a good while back and all appear to be correct. Michael used/experimented with a lot of styles - even a bit of rap(sort of)in "Can't let her get away".

    The song reminds me of machine gun fire. We are in a war and Michael is still trying to wake us up. It's time to rearrange and flip the page, increase the height of our spirituality. The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning but (here's the hope-bless you Michael)we live to see the dawn. C'on now!

    As I've told you before, I hear God in most of Michael's songs. Does that make me hopeless? No. God has given us hope AND a promise. Michael serves as our reminder. Thank you Michael for persevering. You've run a good race. Stay safe and know you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LIne said - "Has your doctor given the appropriate examination & care for your leg ? Hope it gets soon better."

    ........ Nope. But it's healing. Just very slowly. I can't believe how long it's taking.
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Blake - Thank you on the repost. I couldn't hear "gotta shape up, gotta shape up". Where was it in the song?

    I didn't hear "I take it" but could be there, I did hear "get him outta here" after "Did you hear what the doctor said?" but with something else in between. The lyrics said Michael said "Yesterday you had his trust - today he's taking twice as much." I took that to mean that they had (his handlers) Michael's trust. Will have to listen to that part again and see what I hear.

    I disagree on the Demoral/Morphine, I don't believe Michael took them willingly. Will show you why on Monday. I spoke previously of my observation of Janet trying to appeal to Michael, she seemed to almost be begging him to connect to her, trying to add "I want to say something" and telling him how much she loved him. I got the distinct feeling that Janet felt almost a sense of panic, trying to get through to him. Watch her face, trying to make eye contact with him. The "cleansing" thing I do not think was a NATURAL Michael. This took place right before the problems with the accusations began.

    I'm taking a garden break, so I will listen to the "Moon" song when I am done out there (getting burned!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Princessglam - "He also seems to be taunting someone, and is triumphant at the end, so I don't think his message is for his fans at all. I think the song is directed at someone, or some people,"

    ......... That could very well be too. I was told that Michael usually had more than one message or meaning in a song.
    ------------------------------------------

    Blake said - "This is indeed Michael. I've listened to this song with words in hand a good while back and all appear to be correct. Michael used/experimented with a lot of styles - even a bit of rap(sort of)in "Can't let her get away".

    .......... Well so did I and I couldn't make hide nor hair out of it. Please tell me how you can hear the words? It said it was a "B" side but the song is advertised has HAVING NEVER BEEN RELEASED. Can't be both, either it was released or it wasn't.

    The lyrics I don't doubt are Michael's, but I would think if Michael was trying to get a message out he would want us to HEAR the words in the lyrics. It sounds to me like someone is moving the record back and forth under the needle through the whole song. There is ONE PART where you can hear the lyrics. I know Michael experimented and it may be his voice, but how do we know for sure THIS is what he wanted produced? It was never released and didn't make an appearance on Youtube until after he died?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Blake - Here is a link to a video (yes the song was UNreleased). This particular version someone put to video was uploaded supposedly in 2007:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWrHQSpeEQ

    I still CANNOT HEAR THE LYRICS (Michael? you out there? How are we supposed to help and get the message if we cannot hear it?)

    I did a copyright search on these lyrics and if they were written (recorded documents don't show up until 2002 which was AFTER Invincible was released), so I will lay you odds that Michael's vocals were messed with. I could be wrong, but the copyright dates don't support this song being ready for a 2001 Invincible release. Also interesting is that on three of the changes made to the copyright from 2003 through 2005, Alvin Malnik and John McClain show up as trustees . . . so McClain's hands are not clean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. REPOST:

    @Blake ........... That is also very much a possibility. Both interpretations could work.



    WARNING - There is a blog that was started up in May of this year, supposedly by Jason Pfeiffer. IT IS A FAKE! This is not Jason and the writer's profile lists only two blogs they follow BOTH OF WHICH WRITE ABOUT MICHAEL BEING GAY AND AN ABUSER.

    If anyone asks you about this blog, now you know. This was brought to my attention by Lid-lilly who drew me to the blog by telling me he posted links to my blog on his FB page. I see none of that there, but the reading is rather disgusting.

    This, whatever this person is doing, is to purposefully SMEAR Michael's name AGAIN. The REAL JASON had his interview completely chopped up and pieced together. The person FAKING Jason also like quoting Karen Faye to verify his statements about Klein.

    Seems to me somebody is ticked off and they are trying another tactic to get either Klein, the real Jason or the family themselves to make a move.

    Please disregard and don't let it upset you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie, The "Gotta shape up" is repeated 4 times at the start, just before the singing starts. It's in the background again just at the "You heard what the doctor said...." sung through there. It's in the background again right after "Trust in me, JUST IN ME put all your trust in me. You're doin' morphine" Again after Trust in me, Trust in me. Put all your trust in me SHE'S (the music industry) is doin' morphine - Hoo!

    The first part of the song is all taunting, manipulation (and drugging) to get him in line - they wanted him for their purpose. I hear "I hate your father. A hot ???? (definitely starts with a D) honey, he dug the ditch baby, you make me sick baby, so unreliable."

    "I've such swine baby, all down the line darlin', I hate your kind baby, so unreliable." (Isn't it just grand that Satan has such a hard time controlling those who truly know God?)

    A hot buzz baby, he's one of us (or possibly he's on the bus) baby. Another drug baby (to use Michael as) You're so desirable. (His talent was so great and his appeal was off the charts.)

    Just like you I hear "You got place baby, kicked in the face baby, you hate your race baby, YOU'RE NOT THE LIAR. (I like it, he's got them admitting that they are!) Was that when the tabloids were giving him grief because of his skin disorder?

    The first parts with the "Trust in me's" could be as you say - He trusted so easily and they took advantage and control of him. (Everyone's taken control of me. Seems like the world's got a role for me. I'm so confused, would You show it to me, You'll be there for me and care enough to bear me.)

    After the "Relax" part, he's back and angry. It seems that he's in charge of this - dishing it back at them. "Is truth a game daddy to win the fame baby. Your causing shade baby. You're so reliable." (Same pattern with these people.) "Trust in me, trust in me. Put all your trust in me. SHE'S doin' morphine." Reminds me of the "Heartbreaker" song. She'll be played the same.

    It's funny, I didn't hear a lot of this at first. The "Tommy" part I though was "hear me" or "dare me" until someone else here listened and listened and realized it was Tommy. It's obvious - how did I miss it?

    I think you misunderstood me about morphine and demerol. I didn't mean that Michael took them willingly - I really don't believe he would except for surgery. I meant that the two words in the song are metaphors. Who are we following? Satan is throwing all the "noise" at us to make us forget who we are in Christ. Do you suppose it's significant at the very end of the song that the last two morphines are sung with no music?

    Sorry I got long here. I hope you had fun in your garden and did NOT get sunburned :D!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Blake -

    You said "After the "Relax" part, he's back and angry. It seems that he's in charge of this - dishing it back at them. "Is truth a game daddy to win the fame baby. Your causing shade baby. You're so reliable." (Same pattern with these people.) "Trust in me, trust in me. Put all your trust in me. SHE'S doin' morphine." Reminds me of the "Heartbreaker" song. She'll be played the same."


    ......... Yes!!!! Yes, thank you! That makes sense. On the "You're throwing shade, daddy" I have the urban definition posted above in the blog about that so that fits too. (I get so excited when we put something together batting this back and forth).

    The person that heard "Tommy" was Spotlight. I originally heard "Danny" LOL!

    Not sure on the last two "morphines" acapella. There is some more on this tonight and I have more pics of Michael's leg. Wait until you see this. Proof this was not willingly done.

    I did get some sun but not bad. I hosed myself quite a bit (working wet, LOL) and my husband was such a little complainer about getting squirted. Glad I can still run faster than him. I put sunscreen on after the first dousing. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Bonnie,
    You are a true warrior with sword and shield in hand when it concerns Michael.
    I had you already told on other pages of your blog that Michael, wherever he is, will be happy to have someone like you, genuine and sincere, it defends against all unjust attacks.
    You know I'm on your side, the side of justice.
    But when, for the first time I heard the song "Morphine" I and many other fans we knew that Michael was talking about himself.
    I never thought that Michael was a junkie, absolutely never.
    I have seen many videos about Michael's life and at times you see that he was stunned.
    For example, when, in 2001 or so, he accompanies Taylor to some event. He was clearly stunned.
    Michael could barely speak.
    Something, sometimes, he assumed.
    Another time, when, he get off from the shuttle bus, to London for his last conference (March 2009), to reach the stage. He was barely standing. You could see that it was fragile.
    He was very thin.
    I have suffered greatly, seeing him so. I still have that image.
    A hug from Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful video with Barry Gibb and Michael (2002).
    Bye!
    http://www.barrygibb.com/page.asp?id=29

    ReplyDelete
  23. Skiper said - "I never thought that Michael was a junkie, absolutely never.
    I have seen many videos about Michael's life and at times you see that he was stunned."

    ....... Truthfully the first time I heard that song, I didn't think he was singing about being an addict either. The "taunting" in the verses gave me the impression that this was something someone was saying to him "you hate your race, baby" . . . But I didn't know who he was directing this song toward until later. I originally thought he was talking about Lisa Marie.

    Thank you very much for the comment "You are a true warrior with sword and shield in hand when it concerns Michael." I know I am not the only one. I do get lots of help from people like Spotlight, Mimi, Truthbtold, H, V, Micheline and occasionally a couple others. Everyone that posts links to new about Michael contributes to this blog.
    --------------------------------------------

    Awwww @Skiper, thank you for posting Barry.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bonnie-More on "Shout". You asked how I could hear the words. It's about the same as how Michael had to have "sung" it, syllable by syllable. Note by note. I put a print-out of the words in front of me and then disconnected my head like when I'm typing off of another sheet, letter by letter. I'm a slow reader. I read like I talk. Every word is pronounced in my head. The only way I can manage speed is to look at each letter typing and not think of the words. That's how I had to "hear" this song. I had to let go...

    To follow is a review of the "Cry" single I took off of Amazon. Seems the single was not released in the U.S. due to the Sony war?

    4.0 out of 5 stars The Second Single, January 19, 2002
    By
    Bruce Aguilar (Hollywood, CA) - See all my reviews
    (TOP 500 REVIEWER) (REAL NAME)
    This review is from: Cry (Audio CD)
    It doesn't look like this is going to get a release in America, so if you want it, you'll have to get the import. It's a solid buy too, what with the strong and moving, 'Cry', it's video and the non album tracks ('Shout' and 'Streetwalker').

    I haven't seen the 'Cry' video on American TV and don't think it's being released here. So this in your only chance to see it. It's not the most interesting of videos as it just features different people holding hands across various landscapes and finally joining in singing to the song at the end. I must admit though, to getting goosebumps when that ending came. All the different nationalities joining together for peace and unity was inspiring. But don't look for MJ, as he doesn't make an appearance.

    'Shout' will take some getting used to for me. It seems much more in line with the music from HIStory than Invincible as it has a hard/angry edge. 'Streetwalker' (from the Bad special edition) is a really stong song and shouldn't be missed. Lots of street sounds (hrons honking, shoes on pavement and the like) make this a song to be listened to again and again to see what else you can hear in it.

    If you're looking for rare and unavailabe MJ product (at least in America) then this CD is for you.

    I was listening to "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" and it occurs to me that the point was reached and that's why Michael is not in the picture and not in the video for Cry. He's done what was written in the books for him. We are now proceeding to the next level according to 2000 Watts.

    I absolutely love Street Walker by the way. Here we are the sinners, the street walkers if you will, and God is just all over us asking for us to give Him some time. He just loves us soooooooo much! I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey I'm Abhinav Bhardwaj and I wanted to share something with you guys,I really believe that Morphine and Unbreakable,both are related. They start the same way. You can check it out. Plus it even makes sense. In morphine *They're* trying to sabotage him,tring to weaken him and in Unbreakable he's saying "Seems like you know by now when or how I get down,and with all that I've been through, I'm still around".. Whats your take?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello;

    I know I'm late on reading and commenting but I've been reading your blog backwards from the most recent to older posts.

    If you don't mind, I wanted to add to the conversation about "Morphine."

    When I take it in context and add the possiblity that he was also being tasered/electrocuted. The sound at the beginning sounds like the buzzing of something/someone being "zapped", doesn't it? Also, when the "angry" part picks up again I hear it there too. Is it possible that this song is including information about being drugged and tasered? "Hot kiss" + "Hot buzz" - electrocution.

    I also felt that the lines from "She never cut.." to "So undesireable" were about Lisa Marie. The definition you found of cut as meaning "intimacy" could have the interpretation that she wasn't "really" with him, he was working, she was trying to live up to her father(or whoever has control of her), she left and then said a lot of things about him that were shameful.

    Also the lines "He's tried hard to convince her" to "Today he's taking twice as much" could have been about him trying to convince her to be over the level of fame and success he's had in his life and not to aspire to that for herself. Yesterday she had his trust but today he's taking twice as much could be about her setting him up in situations where now he's being drugged twice as much. That or he's taking twice as much garbage from her, but I think it could be the former.

    This is kind of random, but I also wanted to comment on the "cleansing" and Janet. Is it possible that the "cleansing" was him trying to get away from these people and she was trying to either reel him back in or tell him she loved him because she knew how much danger he was in?

    Finally, (sorry for the long comment) about his surgeries. Is it possible that he had 1 surgery voluntarily but anything else done was not what he wanted? Either it was forced on him or botched on purpose?

    Sorry again for the long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello again - this is anaon from 6/10 at "8:57pm" though it was really around midnight for me when I posted.

    I forgot to mention the lyric "Hot d!ck" - linking the types of abuse related to MK Ultra(electroshock/taser + sexual abuse) could it be that he was being tasered in that area? That or something else happened that I don't even want to write...

    Thank you for researching what has been going on with him so thoroughly. It's a breath of fresh air from the "gold pants" fantasies and $$$$$$$$ obsessives.

    Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous said - "When I take it in context and add the possiblity that he was also being tasered/electrocuted. The sound at the beginning sounds like the buzzing of something/someone being "zapped", doesn't it? Also, when the "angry" part picks up again I hear it there too. Is it possible that this song is including information about being drugged and tasered? "Hot kiss" + "Hot buzz" - electrocution."

    ....... You are absolutely right about that. There is also a similar sound in the song "Scream". Thank you for your observation! (Michael! hug you - I am so sorry)

    The references to "she" in Morphine I originally thought could be Lisa Marie - I also thought it could mean his relationship to his label or the music industry. Could mean both. (the marriage never consummated - either one).

    In the next stanza of the pleading part of the lyrics he sings, "Yesterday you had his trust, today he's taking twice as much . . ." He says "you" not "she" - I believe his is referencing those he put his trust in who turned out to be handlers or plants who were actually conspiring against him.

    Janet - Remember this is 1993. By this time I think Miss Katherine and/or other family members were partially aware of what was going on because Latoya had been pretty much kidnapped by Gordon and was gone for several years at this point. I think Janet was trying to appeal to Michael on stage because this was the only place she was guaranteed to get in front of him. They had him pretty sequestered from the family. During this time, Michael also could have been "cleansing" or was being "treated" because if you recall, Michael's 1993 speech, where he was addressing the accusations he stated he WAS IN TREATMENT for "dependency" on "prescription drugs". We only know what we've read about Liz Taylor assisting in this, Klein and we know we've been told that he was taken to LONDON for this treatment.

    They make is sound like it was only a few weeks, but we don't really know.

    The doctor that reportedly "treated" Michael is a new-age doctor that was arrested for sexually molesting his patients while "under". However this also how the elite "with your pen you torture men, you'd crucify the Lord..." as Michael says. They love to accuse people of sexual crimes to "negatively reinforce" behavior. So either Michael got to this doctor and he "converted" or he really molested these clients of his.

    As for the "Hot D***" lyrics, I'm not 100% that is what he is singing (seems so unlike him), but that could be Michael singing something that was said to or repeated to him as he is being shocked. I don't want to go into THAT kind of detail because it is way too personal. All we need to get people to understand is that he was tortured and was trying to tell people what was being done to others and for what purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Anonymous - If you look at the timing of all this, 1993 and the year or two surrounded THAT year on both sides, we also have to look at the timing of the note Michael wrote to DeeDee, telling her to read that article to his nephews about family members molesting their children. This is about when the horrors really took root for Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bonnie, I finally found the lyrics to MJ's 'Morphine' song on your blog, it's about time, lol.

    I think you're absolutely correct about the lyrics in MJ's song 'Morphine'.


    I would just love to know what they mean. It's nothing like a song and knowing it's meaning.


    I wanted to know what these lyrics of MJ mean:

    I’m such a swine baby
    All down the line daddy
    I hate your kind baby (kind sounds like god in this one)
    So unreliable........ Is MJ calling himself a swine? And what does he mean by 'All down the line Daddy'. Do you know what MJ ment with these lyrics?



    Also from your most recent series you said:(MJ suffered other abuses (Kicked in the face baby,You hate your race baby, Soul survivor"), but in this series you stated the lyrics differently. In this series you said 'You’re not the liar', but in your most recent series you said the lyics read 'You soul Survivor'. Do you know which lyric is correct?

    Thanks Bonnie.






    "They got place baby (You got place baby)
    Kicked in the face baby
    You hate your race baby
    You’re just a liar (You’re not the liar)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I’m such a swine baby
    All down the line daddy
    I hate your kind baby (kind sounds like god in this one)
    So unreliable........ Is MJ calling himself a swine? And what does he mean by 'All down the line Daddy'. Do you know what MJ ment with these lyrics?

    >>> This is another recite on someone mocking/tormenting Michael while he is under the influence of drugs. They are saying to him "I'm such a swine", possibly mimmicking something he said or bragging about how cruel they are to him.

    And your right, it could be "I hate your God" instead of kind, but what I couldn't quite make out I went with the printed lyrics. With all the background sounds it was hard to pin down some of the lyrics. I know the published versions online are not accurate.

    Those lyrics are not said or written differently by me. BOTH are in the song, just in different stanzas of the verses.

    Remember that Michael is NOT singing this about himself, he is REPEATING what OTHERS have said to him and he's singing it in the THIRD PERSON.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.